Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Far Removed(IC)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[center][b][size=7][color=darkolivegreen]F[/color] [color=darkgreen]A[/color] [color=green]R[/color] [color=forestgreen]R[/color] [color=seagreen]E[/color] [color=mediumseagreen]M[/color] [color=limegreen]O[/color] [color=springgreen]V[/color] [color=lawngreen]E[/color] [color=chartreuse]D[/color][/size][/b] [Size=6] ([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2853250#post_2853250]IC[/url]) || [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2851181/1#post_2851181]OOC[/url][/size] Welcome to Little Mere, friend![/center] ----- ----- Hidden deep in the woods, far from the eyes of man, a bustling city sprawls, content. This is not a normal city though, not bay any means. This is a place where the fantastic come to hide away from the judgment and fear of humans. Protected by magics older than any currently living being, the city of Little Mere is eternally safe. Here is a place where fantastical beasts can come and live normally. Running coffie shops, earning an honest living, and being with those like them, hidden away in safety. Magic and legend run a mock in this safe haven. Want to meet a werewolf? One runs a tea shop! Want to see a being made of of magic? Theres one where you buy lunch! Myths walk the streets, happily safe. What adventures will the residents get into, far away from judgmental eyes? ----- ----- [center][b]Starting Time[/b] November 18, 12:35 pm[/center] ----- ----- [center][b]Tagline[/b] (these go before the rp part of the posts) [code][center]Name |:| Location |:| Time |:| Mentions[/center][/code] (Feel free to change these, they're just the basic info I want, spruced up a little)[/center] ----- ----- [center][b]Starting Positions[/b](optional) Averi - Averi is out in their mine in the woods, gathering materials. They have just discovered an obscenely large opal, about the size of their fist Cat - Cat is cleaning up in Black Forest, after the lunch rush. Micheal - Michael is on his lunch break, as are all the students. Bello - Bello is restacking books after a rather rude toddler came through and knocked down all the books on the third shelf, or around twenty bookcases. He is around half way done. Luca - Luca is mid mail run, taking a break to enjoy a fresh cookie he got from Black Forest after delivering a packet of sugar. Grey - Grey is cleaning her shop up after the lunch rush. Kyrialen - Kyrialen is "dying"(feeling sick and miserable) in a hollow under one of the larger trees in the park Aki - Aki is looking over some rare manuscripts someone who just came into an inheritance dropped off. They are in remarkable condition. [/center]
F A R
R E M O V E D

(IC) || OOC
Welcome to Little Mere, friend!

Hidden deep in the woods, far from the eyes of man, a bustling city sprawls, content. This is not a normal city though, not bay any means. This is a place where the fantastic come to hide away from the judgment and fear of humans. Protected by magics older than any currently living being, the city of Little Mere is eternally safe. Here is a place where fantastical beasts can come and live normally. Running coffie shops, earning an honest living, and being with those like them, hidden away in safety.

Magic and legend run a mock in this safe haven. Want to meet a werewolf? One runs a tea shop! Want to see a being made of of magic? Theres one where you buy lunch! Myths walk the streets, happily safe. What adventures will the residents get into, far away from judgmental eyes?

Starting Time
November 18, 12:35 pm

Tagline
(these go before the rp part of the posts)
Code:
[center]Name |:| Location |:| Time |:| Mentions[/center]
(Feel free to change these, they're just the basic info I want, spruced up a little)

Starting Positions(optional)
Averi - Averi is out in their mine in the woods, gathering materials. They have just discovered an obscenely large opal, about the size of their fist
Cat - Cat is cleaning up in Black Forest, after the lunch rush.
Micheal - Michael is on his lunch break, as are all the students.
Bello - Bello is restacking books after a rather rude toddler came through and knocked down all the books on the third shelf, or around twenty bookcases. He is around half way done.
Luca - Luca is mid mail run, taking a break to enjoy a fresh cookie he got from Black Forest after delivering a packet of sugar.
Grey - Grey is cleaning her shop up after the lunch rush.
Kyrialen - Kyrialen is "dying"(feeling sick and miserable) in a hollow under one of the larger trees in the park
Aki - Aki is looking over some rare manuscripts someone who just came into an inheritance dropped off. They are in remarkable condition.
55073809p.png |
|
|
|
|
Erst
/erst/
adverb (ARCHAIC)
long ago; formerly.
"the friends whom erst you knew"

columns can suck my butt
it is just me and my rage here
Enjoy Sky Blue
@DancingSkye @Eevie @HolyBugs @SuddenShimmer @WarOfTheShadows @Xiabrine

Annnd we are up for business! I've given you guys simple starter prompts, that you can chose to or not to use, they're just the most likely situations. Whoo
@DancingSkye @Eevie @HolyBugs @SuddenShimmer @WarOfTheShadows @Xiabrine

Annnd we are up for business! I've given you guys simple starter prompts, that you can chose to or not to use, they're just the most likely situations. Whoo
55073809p.png |
|
|
|
|
Erst
/erst/
adverb (ARCHAIC)
long ago; formerly.
"the friends whom erst you knew"

columns can suck my butt
it is just me and my rage here
Enjoy Sky Blue
((Thanks for the prompt! I hope you don't mind that I had my starter take place shortly after the scene described to avoid redundancy))

Averi hums a somber sort of song to themselves in the back room of Eyes of Avarice, an obvious contrast from their current mood. The work day had been unusually slow, so they had taken the opportunity to explore a promising side tunnel in the cave network he gathered resources from and it had turned out rather profitable. The profit in question was a rather large vein of opal, the purest gems of which now lay on Averi's work desk, newly cut and polished.

They had yet to decide what to do with the largest of the gems, but already Averi had made a trio of silver rings that glistened with small droplets of the new opals, and they were eager to show the creations off. Stepping out of the back room, Averi places the rings on one of the display pedestals facing the front window where the collection ('On sale for the next three days, plus an additional 30% off when buying the whole set!') could hopefully bedazzle any passerby. With nothing else left to do except return to business as usual, Averi makes sure the sign on the front door reads "OPEN!" and settles behind the front desk with the fantasy novel they are trying to finish and waits for any potential customers.
((Thanks for the prompt! I hope you don't mind that I had my starter take place shortly after the scene described to avoid redundancy))

Averi hums a somber sort of song to themselves in the back room of Eyes of Avarice, an obvious contrast from their current mood. The work day had been unusually slow, so they had taken the opportunity to explore a promising side tunnel in the cave network he gathered resources from and it had turned out rather profitable. The profit in question was a rather large vein of opal, the purest gems of which now lay on Averi's work desk, newly cut and polished.

They had yet to decide what to do with the largest of the gems, but already Averi had made a trio of silver rings that glistened with small droplets of the new opals, and they were eager to show the creations off. Stepping out of the back room, Averi places the rings on one of the display pedestals facing the front window where the collection ('On sale for the next three days, plus an additional 30% off when buying the whole set!') could hopefully bedazzle any passerby. With nothing else left to do except return to business as usual, Averi makes sure the sign on the front door reads "OPEN!" and settles behind the front desk with the fantasy novel they are trying to finish and waits for any potential customers.
"Alas, love cannot be cured by herbs!"
———
Bas||they/them/fae/faer||18+||FR+2
———
Quite possibly just a moth with internet access.
autumn_sphinx.png lamp.gif
x
» making my own tagline if you don't mind, sunny!
» i like my posts to follow a particular aesthetic.
» will include all the information you'd like.

rän-aki kelde » livingstone books » tagged - no one, open

although rän-aki's arm had a function able to play music, she preferred vinyl on the nice record player that she had set in a hidden corner of livingstone books. nobody touched the foreign history section, really. little mere was a place of peace and quiet. the population was only a handful of people and it was exactly what aki needed after retiring from her travels. in all honesty, exploration was worthless without her other half. if she had kept her daughter all those years ago, maybe things would have been different— but aki wasn't going to risk giving up her adventures to be a mother. little mere was her haven.

in a place where great beasts become your friends next door, aki wasn't sure if she'd ever fit in when she first stumbled upon the town. sure, she was part 'fire demon', whatever that meant, with a bionic arm, but she was pretty much as human as could get. those from vanaheim typically looked less standoffish than most others in the nine realms. you simply cannot tell a seer apart from a regular civilian just by looking at them. so, aki never judged anyone that came around the nook. she was in her own little bookshop quite often, sorting donations into shelves if she wasn't feeding her old habits of wandering. she wasn't quite friendly, per say, but she enjoyed a nice cappuccino at a cafe every so often and the expresso at black forest really hits the spot.

at the very moment, aki was doing just what she always had. shifting around, organizing books, humming to the soft classical music flooding the shop. the door was open to the town as she flipped through several donations to assure they were in top condition. any books with stained covers or torn pages always went to another shelf near the front of the shop, sold for half the price that they would typically go for. aki made quite a profit this way. she was certainly glad that this was a town full of those that appreciated literary arts.
x
» making my own tagline if you don't mind, sunny!
» i like my posts to follow a particular aesthetic.
» will include all the information you'd like.

rän-aki kelde » livingstone books » tagged - no one, open

although rän-aki's arm had a function able to play music, she preferred vinyl on the nice record player that she had set in a hidden corner of livingstone books. nobody touched the foreign history section, really. little mere was a place of peace and quiet. the population was only a handful of people and it was exactly what aki needed after retiring from her travels. in all honesty, exploration was worthless without her other half. if she had kept her daughter all those years ago, maybe things would have been different— but aki wasn't going to risk giving up her adventures to be a mother. little mere was her haven.

in a place where great beasts become your friends next door, aki wasn't sure if she'd ever fit in when she first stumbled upon the town. sure, she was part 'fire demon', whatever that meant, with a bionic arm, but she was pretty much as human as could get. those from vanaheim typically looked less standoffish than most others in the nine realms. you simply cannot tell a seer apart from a regular civilian just by looking at them. so, aki never judged anyone that came around the nook. she was in her own little bookshop quite often, sorting donations into shelves if she wasn't feeding her old habits of wandering. she wasn't quite friendly, per say, but she enjoyed a nice cappuccino at a cafe every so often and the expresso at black forest really hits the spot.

at the very moment, aki was doing just what she always had. shifting around, organizing books, humming to the soft classical music flooding the shop. the door was open to the town as she flipped through several donations to assure they were in top condition. any books with stained covers or torn pages always went to another shelf near the front of the shop, sold for half the price that they would typically go for. aki made quite a profit this way. she was certainly glad that this was a town full of those that appreciated literary arts.
Mmr9HrK.pngpxgKZLB.png.pngE2bewfg.pngHxJ7se6.png » they/them
» my wishlist
» commissions
» lore thread

BMbExDU.pngK3S42IV.png
Cat |:| Black Forest to Eyes of Avarice|:| 14:00 |:| Mentions: Averi

Finally, the lunch rush was over, and Cat could take a break. Cat detested the hours between 12:00 and 14:00, when everyone was off to lunch and of course, they needed a hefty helping of sugar to keep themselves going if they were to survive the rest of the day. Cat loved her job, surely, she loved the craft of it. But customers… Uhg. Customers were the worst, especially all at once. Plus, Cat was a night-owl. This particular time of day made her sleepy, and she just had to get away to keep herself from curling up and taking a nap right on the counter.

Hazelnut latte and paper bag in hand, Cat went for a stroll to pass her lunch break and stretch her legs. The sudden cold contrasted harshly with the warm and cozy inside of the shop, and it was enough to wake her up slightly. Window-shop with discontent over how broke she was at this time of the month, but she enjoyed shiny things… So of course, she’d stop by her favourite jewellers, have a chat with her buddy, maybe make a bribe...

“Aaaveriiii!” Cat mauwed, shuffling into the shop and placing the paper-bagged parcel of goodies on the counter with a loud thud to properly announce her presence. “I brought you something, for absolutely no reason at all other than the fact that I think you’re great!” She called in a sing-song voice. The heat of the store hit the girl square in the face, and feeling her laziness returning, Cat sunk down slightly, leaning on the glass counter lazily while admiring the new stock Averi had set out with content purrs. Cat adored opals. But she was more of a ruby gal herself…
Cat |:| Black Forest to Eyes of Avarice|:| 14:00 |:| Mentions: Averi

Finally, the lunch rush was over, and Cat could take a break. Cat detested the hours between 12:00 and 14:00, when everyone was off to lunch and of course, they needed a hefty helping of sugar to keep themselves going if they were to survive the rest of the day. Cat loved her job, surely, she loved the craft of it. But customers… Uhg. Customers were the worst, especially all at once. Plus, Cat was a night-owl. This particular time of day made her sleepy, and she just had to get away to keep herself from curling up and taking a nap right on the counter.

Hazelnut latte and paper bag in hand, Cat went for a stroll to pass her lunch break and stretch her legs. The sudden cold contrasted harshly with the warm and cozy inside of the shop, and it was enough to wake her up slightly. Window-shop with discontent over how broke she was at this time of the month, but she enjoyed shiny things… So of course, she’d stop by her favourite jewellers, have a chat with her buddy, maybe make a bribe...

“Aaaveriiii!” Cat mauwed, shuffling into the shop and placing the paper-bagged parcel of goodies on the counter with a loud thud to properly announce her presence. “I brought you something, for absolutely no reason at all other than the fact that I think you’re great!” She called in a sing-song voice. The heat of the store hit the girl square in the face, and feeling her laziness returning, Cat sunk down slightly, leaning on the glass counter lazily while admiring the new stock Averi had set out with content purrs. Cat adored opals. But she was more of a ruby gal herself…

ACOZFAh.png
WkCEhwX.png
bYt72YT.png
pyAp3dI.png
0XWha1N.png
Michael |:| Misty Mountain|:| 14:00 |:| Mentions: Grey

As the school day drew to an end, Michael packed up his things, gave his workspace a quick dusting down and ran his fingertips over the dark wooden frames of the pictures he kept on his desk. It was as much a part of his daily routine as it was stopping by Misty Mountain after work for some Earl Grey to lift his spirits, sinking into his most favourite beanbag chair in the corner and stretching out his wings to his side to relax.

Michael, while rather introverted, enjoyed to work from the tea shop on most days rather than from home. Home wasn’t really homely or warm. It was too quiet, the walls echoed too much. Home was empty, and lonely, and it was just too easy for him to get lost in his thoughts.

Lucky for him, Grey has never said anything whenever he pulled out his papers or a book and spent a good chunk of his afternoons there, that was, when he didn’t have anything extracurricular going on, like the school choir or after-school tutoring.

Every once in a while, he’d look over to Grey though and give her a nod of thanks for tolerating him and order another cup, sometimes a snack. Sometimes he’d get lost in thought and start to hum while he graded… that always turned heads. He was a siren, after all. Today was one such day.

Michael was very often given gifts by his students, and the one he was engrossed in today was one he received from a tiefling student, Alexander Hamilton by Ron Chernow, who was reportedly another siren from history who swayed others simply with written word, instead of song. It made Michael wish he could go and see the musical, but for the moment he’d have to be satisfied with the soundtrack on his own, as he was sure seeing a winged man roaming the streets of New York City would not go over too well. What if he started singing along? That would be a disaster!

He couldn’t help but hum along to that particular soundtrack while he read along, but he was too lost in his own thoughts to even notice the staring crowd of customers starting to accumulate.
Michael |:| Misty Mountain|:| 14:00 |:| Mentions: Grey

As the school day drew to an end, Michael packed up his things, gave his workspace a quick dusting down and ran his fingertips over the dark wooden frames of the pictures he kept on his desk. It was as much a part of his daily routine as it was stopping by Misty Mountain after work for some Earl Grey to lift his spirits, sinking into his most favourite beanbag chair in the corner and stretching out his wings to his side to relax.

Michael, while rather introverted, enjoyed to work from the tea shop on most days rather than from home. Home wasn’t really homely or warm. It was too quiet, the walls echoed too much. Home was empty, and lonely, and it was just too easy for him to get lost in his thoughts.

Lucky for him, Grey has never said anything whenever he pulled out his papers or a book and spent a good chunk of his afternoons there, that was, when he didn’t have anything extracurricular going on, like the school choir or after-school tutoring.

Every once in a while, he’d look over to Grey though and give her a nod of thanks for tolerating him and order another cup, sometimes a snack. Sometimes he’d get lost in thought and start to hum while he graded… that always turned heads. He was a siren, after all. Today was one such day.

Michael was very often given gifts by his students, and the one he was engrossed in today was one he received from a tiefling student, Alexander Hamilton by Ron Chernow, who was reportedly another siren from history who swayed others simply with written word, instead of song. It made Michael wish he could go and see the musical, but for the moment he’d have to be satisfied with the soundtrack on his own, as he was sure seeing a winged man roaming the streets of New York City would not go over too well. What if he started singing along? That would be a disaster!

He couldn’t help but hum along to that particular soundtrack while he read along, but he was too lost in his own thoughts to even notice the staring crowd of customers starting to accumulate.

ACOZFAh.png
WkCEhwX.png
bYt72YT.png
pyAp3dI.png
0XWha1N.png
Averi//Eyes of Avarice//14:02//Interacting with Cat

Averi looked up from their book as Cat waltzes in through the door, making some invisible bell chime along with the sound of a paper bag landing on the counter. Cat was a regular that they were well acquainted with, and Averi enjoyed their energetic presence even if all she ever bought was trinkets on discount or prototype designs coaxed from the depths of their workshop.

"Good afternoon, Cat," Averi greeted her then eyes the bag that suspiciously resembles something with a bribe in it. "No reason at all this time?" They ask amusedly, "Are you sure you're not looking for rubies a week before payday again?" Despite the straightforward words, Averi's tone is light and without judgement as they know Cat's shopping habits well by now. With a small smile on their face, they stand and begin to place a few older pieces of jewelry on the counter for Cat's inspection to begin with. They wonder what's in the bag this time around.
Averi//Eyes of Avarice//14:02//Interacting with Cat

Averi looked up from their book as Cat waltzes in through the door, making some invisible bell chime along with the sound of a paper bag landing on the counter. Cat was a regular that they were well acquainted with, and Averi enjoyed their energetic presence even if all she ever bought was trinkets on discount or prototype designs coaxed from the depths of their workshop.

"Good afternoon, Cat," Averi greeted her then eyes the bag that suspiciously resembles something with a bribe in it. "No reason at all this time?" They ask amusedly, "Are you sure you're not looking for rubies a week before payday again?" Despite the straightforward words, Averi's tone is light and without judgement as they know Cat's shopping habits well by now. With a small smile on their face, they stand and begin to place a few older pieces of jewelry on the counter for Cat's inspection to begin with. They wonder what's in the bag this time around.
"Alas, love cannot be cured by herbs!"
———
Bas||they/them/fae/faer||18+||FR+2
———
Quite possibly just a moth with internet access.
autumn_sphinx.png lamp.gif
Luca || Livingstone Books || rän-aki kelde (@/Xiabrine)

Despite her size, upon hopping over to the next building with a few beats of large wings, Eos didn’t make enough noise to draw unintentional ire. Unless it was an especially still day, she could generally be brushed off along side the wind. She perched at the roof’s edge on top of Livingstone Books, years of practice ensuring that her talons never left any marks.

Letting go of the saddle which had numerous pouches and packages tied to it, Luca used the back of his hand to stifle a yawn. He pat the side of the feathered neck in front of him, gently scratching Eos as she chirred happily in response. He knew not or dilly daddle to long though, considering he’d already been an hour late...

...though at this point everyone in town probably just considers that on time.

A soft click later and a stiff tube wrapped in cloth had been removed from the avian, slinging it around over a should and curling his free hand around the neckband Eos wore. The beast leaned downward, gently lowering her friend to the ground right in front of the comfortable little shop.

The celestial tapped his knuckles against the doorframe upon finding the door left open, straying inside with a familiarity that came from visiting nearly everyday by default. He perused around looking for the half-demon that ran the shop, waving once he finally saw her, “Good morning Aki.” The tube from before slid off his shoulder and hung by the strap from his palm, being offered out to her. Whatever it was it must have been of value, considering, “The senders asked for it to be delivered to your hands directly.”

((My brain is kinda mush, but I wanted to get something out. Hopefully you don’t mind that I borrowed Aki’s prompt here with some tweaks ^^))
Luca || Livingstone Books || rän-aki kelde (@/Xiabrine)

Despite her size, upon hopping over to the next building with a few beats of large wings, Eos didn’t make enough noise to draw unintentional ire. Unless it was an especially still day, she could generally be brushed off along side the wind. She perched at the roof’s edge on top of Livingstone Books, years of practice ensuring that her talons never left any marks.

Letting go of the saddle which had numerous pouches and packages tied to it, Luca used the back of his hand to stifle a yawn. He pat the side of the feathered neck in front of him, gently scratching Eos as she chirred happily in response. He knew not or dilly daddle to long though, considering he’d already been an hour late...

...though at this point everyone in town probably just considers that on time.

A soft click later and a stiff tube wrapped in cloth had been removed from the avian, slinging it around over a should and curling his free hand around the neckband Eos wore. The beast leaned downward, gently lowering her friend to the ground right in front of the comfortable little shop.

The celestial tapped his knuckles against the doorframe upon finding the door left open, straying inside with a familiarity that came from visiting nearly everyday by default. He perused around looking for the half-demon that ran the shop, waving once he finally saw her, “Good morning Aki.” The tube from before slid off his shoulder and hung by the strap from his palm, being offered out to her. Whatever it was it must have been of value, considering, “The senders asked for it to be delivered to your hands directly.”

((My brain is kinda mush, but I wanted to get something out. Hopefully you don’t mind that I borrowed Aki’s prompt here with some tweaks ^^))
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
x
rän-aki kelde » livingstone books » tagged - luca

ah, yes. that is what she had been expecting. to be frank, there were particular things that aki never marked on her calendars. since beginning her little business, there was a lot less running around and sparring. often times, she would forget the day of the week. hearing knocks upon the doorframe reminded aki that she wasn't just relaxing as a retired adventurer. her manuscripts had arrived— she really had no idea what their origins were, merely that they had once belonged to a knowledgable family that she had acquainted on her travels several years ago. according to what she had heard recently, the head of that household had recently passed away, and the first son received these manuscripts as a part of his inheritance, but didn't know what to do with them, thus, donating them to aki who genuinely appreciated anything she could stick her nose in for a couple of hours.

"afternoon, i think, luca," the shop owner responded, turning around to face the aasimar. her eyes were stern, but she gave him a smile regardless, making her way towards him to receive her delivery. she studied the tube as she took it from luca's hands, weighing it with her flesh arm. fairly hefty, she thought to herself, keeping an ear out for what luca had to say about the nature of the delivery.

"yeah, i'd assume so." informalities weren't anything out of the ordinary. little mere was a small town and luca came around often to deliver any out of town donations to her, as well as manuscripts like the one she was currently holding. "i'm acquainted with this family... i'll be studying these in a bit," aki noted, heading behind the front desk to lock the tube away for safe keeping. she briefly wondered what language the manuscripts would be written in. she had received a multitude of different records before, written in draconian, elder furthark, even other scripts that aki herself couldn't name due to the obscurities. she decided that she'd worry about it at a different time.

"it's past noon. have you had lunch yet, luca?"
x
rän-aki kelde » livingstone books » tagged - luca

ah, yes. that is what she had been expecting. to be frank, there were particular things that aki never marked on her calendars. since beginning her little business, there was a lot less running around and sparring. often times, she would forget the day of the week. hearing knocks upon the doorframe reminded aki that she wasn't just relaxing as a retired adventurer. her manuscripts had arrived— she really had no idea what their origins were, merely that they had once belonged to a knowledgable family that she had acquainted on her travels several years ago. according to what she had heard recently, the head of that household had recently passed away, and the first son received these manuscripts as a part of his inheritance, but didn't know what to do with them, thus, donating them to aki who genuinely appreciated anything she could stick her nose in for a couple of hours.

"afternoon, i think, luca," the shop owner responded, turning around to face the aasimar. her eyes were stern, but she gave him a smile regardless, making her way towards him to receive her delivery. she studied the tube as she took it from luca's hands, weighing it with her flesh arm. fairly hefty, she thought to herself, keeping an ear out for what luca had to say about the nature of the delivery.

"yeah, i'd assume so." informalities weren't anything out of the ordinary. little mere was a small town and luca came around often to deliver any out of town donations to her, as well as manuscripts like the one she was currently holding. "i'm acquainted with this family... i'll be studying these in a bit," aki noted, heading behind the front desk to lock the tube away for safe keeping. she briefly wondered what language the manuscripts would be written in. she had received a multitude of different records before, written in draconian, elder furthark, even other scripts that aki herself couldn't name due to the obscurities. she decided that she'd worry about it at a different time.

"it's past noon. have you had lunch yet, luca?"
Mmr9HrK.pngpxgKZLB.png.pngE2bewfg.pngHxJ7se6.png » they/them
» my wishlist
» commissions
» lore thread

BMbExDU.pngK3S42IV.png
Cat |:| Eyes of Avarice|:| 14:00-ish |:| Mentions: Averi

“You caught me…” Cat shot a sheepish smile at the chimera while she dug though the paper bag. Her mouth pulled itself a little skew, as she pulled out two boxes of burgers and fries and a small wrapped bag of macarons, and slid them over the counter on accompanying napkins, as not to get Averi’s display messy with anything.

Cat paused a second, looking like she had something to say, but couldn’t really express it. Instead, she looked over to the new stock being packed out while she munched on her fries, more quiet than usual. Despite the façade of energy she entered with, she wasn’t able to keep it up for very long. Her mind was on the anniversary coming up… of her abandonment. And this was all very weird. Ever since then, Cat really kept everyone far away and suffered in silence, but that particular morning she woke up with a plan. Whether or not she’d be able to keep to it though suddenly seemed a lot harder.

“I’m not really here to shop.” Cat shuffled her feet around, looking as though her food was struggling to go down while the words were struggling to come out. “I was wondering, erm…”

This wasn’t smart. Sure, she knew Averi. She saw her all the time, they’ve talked a LOT, cat loved what she did and admired her work. But maybe this was weird, after all. Brave face, Cat. Radiate confidence!

“Do you want to hang out, like, after work, or something, and like… erm… Maybe do something?” Cat mumbled, hands fumbling and eyes darting between Averi, the fries and the display counter, before she broke down completely into a babbling mess. “I mean, it’s okay if you don’t want to do that, I’d totally understand you know, but I was thinking we hang out here all the time and maybe you’d want to come over and I could show you those designs we were talking about the other day and watch that movie you told me about or play video games or something, or you know, erm… Uuuhhh… Also, I added some extra cheese the burger, I hope that’s okay because I wasn’t sure what you’d like and I wanted it to taste extra good!”
Cat |:| Eyes of Avarice|:| 14:00-ish |:| Mentions: Averi

“You caught me…” Cat shot a sheepish smile at the chimera while she dug though the paper bag. Her mouth pulled itself a little skew, as she pulled out two boxes of burgers and fries and a small wrapped bag of macarons, and slid them over the counter on accompanying napkins, as not to get Averi’s display messy with anything.

Cat paused a second, looking like she had something to say, but couldn’t really express it. Instead, she looked over to the new stock being packed out while she munched on her fries, more quiet than usual. Despite the façade of energy she entered with, she wasn’t able to keep it up for very long. Her mind was on the anniversary coming up… of her abandonment. And this was all very weird. Ever since then, Cat really kept everyone far away and suffered in silence, but that particular morning she woke up with a plan. Whether or not she’d be able to keep to it though suddenly seemed a lot harder.

“I’m not really here to shop.” Cat shuffled her feet around, looking as though her food was struggling to go down while the words were struggling to come out. “I was wondering, erm…”

This wasn’t smart. Sure, she knew Averi. She saw her all the time, they’ve talked a LOT, cat loved what she did and admired her work. But maybe this was weird, after all. Brave face, Cat. Radiate confidence!

“Do you want to hang out, like, after work, or something, and like… erm… Maybe do something?” Cat mumbled, hands fumbling and eyes darting between Averi, the fries and the display counter, before she broke down completely into a babbling mess. “I mean, it’s okay if you don’t want to do that, I’d totally understand you know, but I was thinking we hang out here all the time and maybe you’d want to come over and I could show you those designs we were talking about the other day and watch that movie you told me about or play video games or something, or you know, erm… Uuuhhh… Also, I added some extra cheese the burger, I hope that’s okay because I wasn’t sure what you’d like and I wanted it to taste extra good!”

ACOZFAh.png
WkCEhwX.png
bYt72YT.png
pyAp3dI.png
0XWha1N.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12