Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rainforests and Milkweeds
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 83 84
Spring still looked sad for Melody, but nodded.

Nebulae glanced toward Mire discreetly, trying to see what she was drawing.
Spring still looked sad for Melody, but nodded.

Nebulae glanced toward Mire discreetly, trying to see what she was drawing.
Andalite
She/Her
"Yes Prince Jake."
~ All lives matter ~

Come see my For Sale tab in my Den!
*Melody moves away, towards where she put the food down* Annyways~ I got food if you guys are hungry! *She grinned*

*Mire was doodling what seemed to be the faces of some dragons, very simple. Not the best drawn, considering she wasn't much of an artist along with the fact it was scratched into some dirt, but- They seemed to be distinguishable. 3 mudwings, one with some scars, another with a hat, the third a flower. 2 icewings, one blindfolded, the other was just small. A sandwing, a skywing, a rainwing, and a dragon with an unidentifiable tribe. There was some more ones, but Mire had scratched their faces out- and one more added to that number, a seawing, which she immediately scratched out once done. She had sort of surrounded her front with the dirt doodles. anywhere she could easily reach without moving too much except her claws.*
*Melody moves away, towards where she put the food down* Annyways~ I got food if you guys are hungry! *She grinned*

*Mire was doodling what seemed to be the faces of some dragons, very simple. Not the best drawn, considering she wasn't much of an artist along with the fact it was scratched into some dirt, but- They seemed to be distinguishable. 3 mudwings, one with some scars, another with a hat, the third a flower. 2 icewings, one blindfolded, the other was just small. A sandwing, a skywing, a rainwing, and a dragon with an unidentifiable tribe. There was some more ones, but Mire had scratched their faces out- and one more added to that number, a seawing, which she immediately scratched out once done. She had sort of surrounded her front with the dirt doodles. anywhere she could easily reach without moving too much except her claws.*
Nebulae was a bit curious about this, but went to go eat so she wouldn't draw attention to Mire or herself.
Nebulae was a bit curious about this, but went to go eat so she wouldn't draw attention to Mire or herself.
Andalite
She/Her
"Yes Prince Jake."
~ All lives matter ~

*Milkweed got up and grabbed a fish, sitting back down where she was next to Mire. Melody had also grabbed some fish for herself, sitting near Spring, and Mire- Mire didn't move at all. She hadn't eaten at all yesterday either, it seemed.*
*Milkweed got up and grabbed a fish, sitting back down where she was next to Mire. Melody had also grabbed some fish for herself, sitting near Spring, and Mire- Mire didn't move at all. She hadn't eaten at all yesterday either, it seemed.*
Spring tilted her head at More, grabbing another fruit. "Aren't ya gonna eat, Mire?". She asked.
Spring tilted her head at More, grabbing another fruit. "Aren't ya gonna eat, Mire?". She asked.
Andalite
She/Her
"Yes Prince Jake."
~ All lives matter ~

*Mire was startled by the sudden talking to her* What? oh, heh, nah, I'm uh.. I'm not hungry *Mire chuckles nervously... That was lie. She was very hungry. She felt like she hadn't eaten in a month or more and by the three moons she wished she could eat sirens- but ew did sand taste gross.*
*Mire was startled by the sudden talking to her* What? oh, heh, nah, I'm uh.. I'm not hungry *Mire chuckles nervously... That was lie. She was very hungry. She felt like she hadn't eaten in a month or more and by the three moons she wished she could eat sirens- but ew did sand taste gross.*
Spring looked concerned and iffered her a pineapple.
Spring looked concerned and iffered her a pineapple.
Andalite
She/Her
"Yes Prince Jake."
~ All lives matter ~

uh- no thanks...
uh- no thanks...
Spring's ruff spread a little. "You sure? It's nkt meat but it's just as good!"
Spring's ruff spread a little. "You sure? It's nkt meat but it's just as good!"
Andalite
She/Her
"Yes Prince Jake."
~ All lives matter ~

*Mire shakes her head* I can't eat plants, even if I wanted to.
*Mire shakes her head* I can't eat plants, even if I wanted to.
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 83 84