Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rainforests and Milkweeds
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 83 84
As could Nebulae. Spring, however, was oblivious.
As could Nebulae. Spring, however, was oblivious.
Andalite
She/Her
"Yes Prince Jake."
~ All lives matter ~

Come see my For Sale tab in my Den!
Soo... What we're you guys talking about? *Melody tilts her head curiously*

Oh, just home, family... say, what is your family like? *Mire just tilts her head tilts her head in the other direction Melody. Melody veiled her annoyance at the question and Mire's clear imitation with a smile*
Soo... What we're you guys talking about? *Melody tilts her head curiously*

Oh, just home, family... say, what is your family like? *Mire just tilts her head tilts her head in the other direction Melody. Melody veiled her annoyance at the question and Mire's clear imitation with a smile*
Spring looked interested. "Yeah! Do you have any siblings? I always wanted one."
Spring looked interested. "Yeah! Do you have any siblings? I always wanted one."
Andalite
She/Her
"Yes Prince Jake."
~ All lives matter ~

I- Uh.. well, I uh.. guess I did... once... *Melody holds her head a bit low, her voice going from awkward and blending smoothly into a sort of mourning, sadness.
"ugh, gimme a break." Mire thought in reaction to Melody, knowing the Siren was just about to spin a sad story for herself- convincingly too, it seemed. Good actor. Mire looked to Milkweed, wondering how she'd react. She knew Nebulae was probably mostly skeptical, and Spring fully empathetic and buying it. But Milkweed? She was a mix. She seemed to be empathetic, but slightly skeptical. Inner battle, Mire guessed.*
I- Uh.. well, I uh.. guess I did... once... *Melody holds her head a bit low, her voice going from awkward and blending smoothly into a sort of mourning, sadness.
"ugh, gimme a break." Mire thought in reaction to Melody, knowing the Siren was just about to spin a sad story for herself- convincingly too, it seemed. Good actor. Mire looked to Milkweed, wondering how she'd react. She knew Nebulae was probably mostly skeptical, and Spring fully empathetic and buying it. But Milkweed? She was a mix. She seemed to be empathetic, but slightly skeptical. Inner battle, Mire guessed.*
Spring went to Melody's side, putting a wingnover her back sympathetically. "What happened?"

Nebulae watched silently.
Spring went to Melody's side, putting a wingnover her back sympathetically. "What happened?"

Nebulae watched silently.
Andalite
She/Her
"Yes Prince Jake."
~ All lives matter ~

Ah, just, y'know.. uh- *Melody was trying to think, and was covering it up as a struggle with painful memory- Mire wasn't buying it* I had sisters, many, actually.. But uhm, well... life moves on, and they either left of died. Really it's uh, not a big deal, just... painful memory, I guess... hehe *Melody gives a nervous smile. Mire rolls her eyes- "Right. Sirens have that sisterhood thing, huh? Well, points for being able to spin a provable truth into a deception of loss, I guess." Mire thought. Milkweed stared to Melody, definitely looking skeptical but also trying to hide it- with... sympathy? Milkweed had never been good with all that sort, connecting emotionally like that. when it came to comfort of the sort, she was awkward, mostly. not knowing how to well connect with other dragons. And that definitely wasn't helping her case here, the closest expressions she had to imitate sympathy was an awkward and small grimace.. Not a good reaction look for now, and it didn't do well to cover her skepticism. Her natural look of a straight face would've been worse, at least.*
Ah, just, y'know.. uh- *Melody was trying to think, and was covering it up as a struggle with painful memory- Mire wasn't buying it* I had sisters, many, actually.. But uhm, well... life moves on, and they either left of died. Really it's uh, not a big deal, just... painful memory, I guess... hehe *Melody gives a nervous smile. Mire rolls her eyes- "Right. Sirens have that sisterhood thing, huh? Well, points for being able to spin a provable truth into a deception of loss, I guess." Mire thought. Milkweed stared to Melody, definitely looking skeptical but also trying to hide it- with... sympathy? Milkweed had never been good with all that sort, connecting emotionally like that. when it came to comfort of the sort, she was awkward, mostly. not knowing how to well connect with other dragons. And that definitely wasn't helping her case here, the closest expressions she had to imitate sympathy was an awkward and small grimace.. Not a good reaction look for now, and it didn't do well to cover her skepticism. Her natural look of a straight face would've been worse, at least.*
Spring's scales gained a sort of grey tone to them and her wings drooped. "I'm so sorry Melody!"

Nebuae watched. If anything she looked...bored. Nice, Nebby. Real nice.
Spring's scales gained a sort of grey tone to them and her wings drooped. "I'm so sorry Melody!"

Nebuae watched. If anything she looked...bored. Nice, Nebby. Real nice.
Andalite
She/Her
"Yes Prince Jake."
~ All lives matter ~

*Melody looked to the other three.. noticing each of their looks... Mire had quickly noticed as Melody's eyes went on her, and feigned a sympathetic look... although the their eyes glared at each other. Melody looking to Milkweed and then Nebulae.. "Ugh, do these dragons lack being able to hold any sort of sympathy or what?" She thought.*
*Melody looked to the other three.. noticing each of their looks... Mire had quickly noticed as Melody's eyes went on her, and feigned a sympathetic look... although the their eyes glared at each other. Melody looking to Milkweed and then Nebulae.. "Ugh, do these dragons lack being able to hold any sort of sympathy or what?" She thought.*
"I'm sorry I asked, you don't have to talk about it. " Spring said kindly.

Nebulae had to supress an eye-roll. You're just being played.
"I'm sorry I asked, you don't have to talk about it. " Spring said kindly.

Nebulae had to supress an eye-roll. You're just being played.
Andalite
She/Her
"Yes Prince Jake."
~ All lives matter ~

*Melody quickly changed her annoyed expression, hidden from view due to her lowered head, into a gentle smile as she held her head up again to look to Spring* oh, no, it's perfectly fine! You didn't know after all, and there isn't much a reason to keep it a secret.

*Mire had stopped paying much attention, and had gone back to scratching little drawings into the sand and dirt.*
*Melody quickly changed her annoyed expression, hidden from view due to her lowered head, into a gentle smile as she held her head up again to look to Spring* oh, no, it's perfectly fine! You didn't know after all, and there isn't much a reason to keep it a secret.

*Mire had stopped paying much attention, and had gone back to scratching little drawings into the sand and dirt.*
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 83 84