Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rainforests and Milkweeds
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 83 84
"Queen Wasp?" Spring echoed with a puzzled frown.

Nebulae nodded, her ruff settling some. "We're RainWings."
"Queen Wasp?" Spring echoed with a puzzled frown.

Nebulae nodded, her ruff settling some. "We're RainWings."
Andalite
She/Her
"Yes Prince Jake."
~ All lives matter ~

Come see my For Sale tab in my Den!
Queen of the Hivewings, She's as mean as the bug of her namesake i'll tell you that. *Milkweed huffs, then looks at Nebulae, quizzically* Rainwings? never heard of such. Now, I'm going to ask you another question: Just exactly where are we right now?
Queen of the Hivewings, She's as mean as the bug of her namesake i'll tell you that. *Milkweed huffs, then looks at Nebulae, quizzically* Rainwings? never heard of such. Now, I'm going to ask you another question: Just exactly where are we right now?
"The Rainforest!" Spring said.

Nebulae rolled he eyes. "Pyrrhia."
"The Rainforest!" Spring said.

Nebulae rolled he eyes. "Pyrrhia."
Andalite
She/Her
"Yes Prince Jake."
~ All lives matter ~

Phyrrhia... phyrrhia.... Phyrrhia.... *Milkweed mutters to herself* Yeah, never heard of this place.
Phyrrhia... phyrrhia.... Phyrrhia.... *Milkweed mutters to herself* Yeah, never heard of this place.
"So you're from another content?" Spring asked. A few more curious spots appearing along her tail.

Nebulae was now frowning at Milkweed's hurt wing. "Is that supposed to look like that?"
"So you're from another content?" Spring asked. A few more curious spots appearing along her tail.

Nebulae was now frowning at Milkweed's hurt wing. "Is that supposed to look like that?"
Andalite
She/Her
"Yes Prince Jake."
~ All lives matter ~

Yeah, I am. and... *she looks at her wing* no, it's not. hurts like a thousand bee stings when I try to move it as well... Think it might be dislocated or broken...
Yeah, I am. and... *she looks at her wing* no, it's not. hurts like a thousand bee stings when I try to move it as well... Think it might be dislocated or broken...
Nebulae wrinkled her snout. "You should probably see a healer. The NightWing village is closest."

Spring's scales turned puce in displeasure. "I'm sure she could make it to the RainWing-"

"She can't fly."

"Oh. Right."
Nebulae wrinkled her snout. "You should probably see a healer. The NightWing village is closest."

Spring's scales turned puce in displeasure. "I'm sure she could make it to the RainWing-"

"She can't fly."

"Oh. Right."
Andalite
She/Her
"Yes Prince Jake."
~ All lives matter ~

Well, let's go then, shall we? Which direction do we go in?
Well, let's go then, shall we? Which direction do we go in?
"This way." Spring said with a groan that suggested that she didn't want to go.

Nebulae flicked Spring with her tail.
"This way." Spring said with a groan that suggested that she didn't want to go.

Nebulae flicked Spring with her tail.
Andalite
She/Her
"Yes Prince Jake."
~ All lives matter ~

*Milkweed started in the direction Spring directed, still going slower than her usual pace to take in the scenery*
*Milkweed started in the direction Spring directed, still going slower than her usual pace to take in the scenery*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 83 84