Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | CLOSED! Swamplurk Scrolls
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
A new extreme quest has been added: Search for the Burning Fountain!
A new extreme quest has been added: Search for the Burning Fountain!
A new regular quest has been added: Treats for Lotus!
A new regular quest has been added: Treats for Lotus!
(I'd like to accept Braver Boi please!) [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45254536] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/452546/45254536_350.png[/img] [/url] Avicenna scratched at his nose, then lifted his wings in a small shrug. "Youngling, what weapon is it you wield and why do you wield it?" His expression was calm and inscrutable, but his eyes betrayed the intensity with which he examined the Pearlcatcher.
(I'd like to accept Braver Boi please!)

45254536_350.png

Avicenna scratched at his nose, then lifted his wings in a small shrug. "Youngling, what weapon is it you wield and why do you wield it?" His expression was calm and inscrutable, but his eyes betrayed the intensity with which he examined the Pearlcatcher.
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
.............................................____________________
z3QG5P2.gif
@fitz

"W-W-Weapon?" Honeyslime stutters, shrinking under your gaze. "I-I can't f-fight..." His face turns pale.
@fitz

"W-W-Weapon?" Honeyslime stutters, shrinking under your gaze. "I-I can't f-fight..." His face turns pale.
He shook his head, then said in a calm manner, “When I refer to a weapon, I mean the one of your heart, your life, your feelings. We all may find purpose outside of ourselves, and wield that purpose bravely against the world. You wish to be brave, for another? You must steel the weapon of your heart and walk with your head held high. It does not matter much if you feel fear, so long as you have a desire to live and have your weapon prepared. Is this a satisfactory answer?”
He shook his head, then said in a calm manner, “When I refer to a weapon, I mean the one of your heart, your life, your feelings. We all may find purpose outside of ourselves, and wield that purpose bravely against the world. You wish to be brave, for another? You must steel the weapon of your heart and walk with your head held high. It does not matter much if you feel fear, so long as you have a desire to live and have your weapon prepared. Is this a satisfactory answer?”
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
z3QG5P2.gif
@fitz

Honeyslime listens to you in awe. (You have inspired Honeyslime, and your friendship has increased) He looks at the ground for a moment, repeating your words in his mind. Finally he looks up, "Y-Yes... I understand... I-I think." There still seems to be hesitation in his voice however.
@fitz

Honeyslime listens to you in awe. (You have inspired Honeyslime, and your friendship has increased) He looks at the ground for a moment, repeating your words in his mind. Finally he looks up, "Y-Yes... I understand... I-I think." There still seems to be hesitation in his voice however.
Avicenna offered an expression for a moment that could have been misinterpreted as a smile from certain angles. Nonetheless, he seemed satisfied with Honeyslime's answer. "Caution is good, but do not hesitate when the time at last comes. Be wary until that time as that life asks you to speak your feelings. That will be your bravest action, and to do any but what is true to yourself, is to render your weapon useless." He reached out to pat the male on his shoulder, a comforting action despite his intense gaze. "My own blade is at your service, should you ask it of me." A feminine laugh peeled across the area as a dragon approached, tail flicking back and forth in amusement. "Don't tell me you're listening to this old man's dramatics?" she teased, Avi making a noise of protest at the old man comment. "Well, he might be the monologue type but his advice is sound, most of the time." She winked at Honeyslime. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43350682] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/433507/43350682_350.png[/img] [/url]
Avicenna offered an expression for a moment that could have been misinterpreted as a smile from certain angles. Nonetheless, he seemed satisfied with Honeyslime's answer. "Caution is good, but do not hesitate when the time at last comes. Be wary until that time as that life asks you to speak your feelings. That will be your bravest action, and to do any but what is true to yourself, is to render your weapon useless." He reached out to pat the male on his shoulder, a comforting action despite his intense gaze. "My own blade is at your service, should you ask it of me."

A feminine laugh peeled across the area as a dragon approached, tail flicking back and forth in amusement. "Don't tell me you're listening to this old man's dramatics?" she teased, Avi making a noise of protest at the old man comment. "Well, he might be the monologue type but his advice is sound, most of the time." She winked at Honeyslime.

43350682_350.png
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
z3QG5P2.gif
@fitz

Honeyslime smiles and straightens slightly. (Your friendship level with Honeyslime has increased) As the other dragon enters, Honeyslime doesn't get nervous like he usually does around others.

He nods and is about to say something when Bamboo suddenly enters the room and cocks her head at the dragons. "Honeyslime?"

"Bamboo! You won't believe-" Honeyslime starts, then stops for a moment, calming down. He looks at you and smiles expectantly.
@fitz

Honeyslime smiles and straightens slightly. (Your friendship level with Honeyslime has increased) As the other dragon enters, Honeyslime doesn't get nervous like he usually does around others.

He nods and is about to say something when Bamboo suddenly enters the room and cocks her head at the dragons. "Honeyslime?"

"Bamboo! You won't believe-" Honeyslime starts, then stops for a moment, calming down. He looks at you and smiles expectantly.
A new regular quest has been added: Besties!
A new regular quest has been added: Besties!
@LillyJay

There's more quests if you want to try any soon. :)
@LillyJay

There's more quests if you want to try any soon. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29