Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | CLOSED! Swamplurk Scrolls
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
"I don't think it's about the fighting, really, it's about knowing he can do it. He asked me to help him be more confident, and I thought... confidence in his own abilities. If you hate fighting, the it out on me, not him, it was my idea."
"I don't think it's about the fighting, really, it's about knowing he can do it. He asked me to help him be more confident, and I thought... confidence in his own abilities. If you hate fighting, the it out on me, not him, it was my idea."
+3 FR time, frequent user of highly questionable logic.
@LillyJay

Bamboo looks thoughtful, then smiles. "Well, I... I'm proud of you Honeyslime."

Honeyslime peeks out from under his hat.

"And you," Bamboo says, facing you, "thank you for trying to help Honeyslime… I guess I never realized how determined he truly is!"

Honeyslime smiles at you. "I-I already feel... braver somehow. Thank you!" He gives you a hug. (Friendship Level with Honeyslime has improved)

"Well! I suppose I'll leave you both to continue training!" Bamboo says cheerfully. She looks at Honeyslime gently. "Thanks for doing this for me..."

Quest Completed! You have earned a Mossy Swamplurk Scroll! (Sorry if it was super cheesy)
@LillyJay

Bamboo looks thoughtful, then smiles. "Well, I... I'm proud of you Honeyslime."

Honeyslime peeks out from under his hat.

"And you," Bamboo says, facing you, "thank you for trying to help Honeyslime… I guess I never realized how determined he truly is!"

Honeyslime smiles at you. "I-I already feel... braver somehow. Thank you!" He gives you a hug. (Friendship Level with Honeyslime has improved)

"Well! I suppose I'll leave you both to continue training!" Bamboo says cheerfully. She looks at Honeyslime gently. "Thanks for doing this for me..."

Quest Completed! You have earned a Mossy Swamplurk Scroll! (Sorry if it was super cheesy)
Awesome :D gis me more questsssssssss!! That was fun!
Awesome :D gis me more questsssssssss!! That was fun!
@LillyJay

I'll try making some new quests. :)
@LillyJay

I'll try making some new quests. :)
@GalaxyKitten1454

You can start the quest when ready!
@GalaxyKitten1454

You can start the quest when ready!
i'd like to start off Brighter Side...

A. "Alright, what's the plan? How can I help?"
i'd like to start off Brighter Side...

A. "Alright, what's the plan? How can I help?"
Okay, ping me when the mission ends or something. I am excited to start!
Okay, ping me when the mission ends or something. I am excited to start!
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

Hello!! I am proud to announce that I have a hatchery, book, raffle, and bio service on FR! Please visit my clan profile for links to all four. Please be patient with me, as I am autistic (and a proud member of the Arcane Starcatchers Association)

Sry @LillyJay you need to unlock that scroll first.

Want me to add you to a pinglist for when I add new quests?
Sry @LillyJay you need to unlock that scroll first.

Want me to add you to a pinglist for when I add new quests?
@GalaxyKitten1454

Oh, you can go ahead and start. :)
@GalaxyKitten1454

Oh, you can go ahead and start. :)
A new easy quest has been added: Attitude Lesson!
A new easy quest has been added: Attitude Lesson!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29