Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1/Systemgoingdown
1 2
If you could start it that would be great! I've got to go for a few hours but will be back on to reply today.
If you could start it that would be great! I've got to go for a few hours but will be back on to reply today.
Alrighty :)
Alrighty :)
Emperor_Banner.png

Former Plague || Ping if you need anything
It had been a long few weeks for the Gaoler, and now here he was collapsed on the beach. It was hot, and it had finally hit him and this massive pile of fur couldn't take it. It now landed him here in this current situation, a doll rested next to him as well not moving for now. It was a rough day for him, as the hot sand beamed back the afternoon's sun onto his fur. The dragon was out cold, as the heat had caused him collapsed and was knocked out from pure exhaustion from constant wandering and trying to find a home. He was trying to find a place to stay, or at least a temporary one which was the plan.

The sand was all in his fur, as mud, branches and other things were also tangled up all into his fur with all things considered. There was also some patches missing from the fur getting snagged, and him not bothering to get it untangled. The normally tough, and bulky dragon seemed to be underweight. The ribs were shoewing slightly, It had been awhile since he had bothered to eat since all he wanted to do is wander and just settle down somewhere. It hadn't crossed his mind to settle down or try and find something to eat.
It had been a long few weeks for the Gaoler, and now here he was collapsed on the beach. It was hot, and it had finally hit him and this massive pile of fur couldn't take it. It now landed him here in this current situation, a doll rested next to him as well not moving for now. It was a rough day for him, as the hot sand beamed back the afternoon's sun onto his fur. The dragon was out cold, as the heat had caused him collapsed and was knocked out from pure exhaustion from constant wandering and trying to find a home. He was trying to find a place to stay, or at least a temporary one which was the plan.

The sand was all in his fur, as mud, branches and other things were also tangled up all into his fur with all things considered. There was also some patches missing from the fur getting snagged, and him not bothering to get it untangled. The normally tough, and bulky dragon seemed to be underweight. The ribs were shoewing slightly, It had been awhile since he had bothered to eat since all he wanted to do is wander and just settle down somewhere. It hadn't crossed his mind to settle down or try and find something to eat.
Emperor_Banner.png

Alco often patrolled the black sand shores of Quinn's Island looking for anything that might've washed ashore. Beach glass, or bones always made for fun trinkets. The ridgeback squinted into distance as he caught sight of something lumpy and pink in the distance. He trotted up and let out a sharp gasp, the body of an ancient breed? Now this was a rare treat in deed, and beside him a doll how strange, thought the necromancer lifting the toy up and over his back to begin raising the fallen Gaoler. As he placed his paw on the body though he felt a shuddering breath. Alco helped softly, no one alive had ever washed up before, well he had no idea how to handle this now the warm blooded were not his area of jurisdiction. However this poor fellow did seem to be over heating out here "what to do, what to do about this m?" He murmured pacing for a moment "Quinn. Yes Quinn will know how to handle this for certain, I've just got to get him. Don't worry Gaoler I'll be back shortly with help!" He doubted the unconscious dragon could hear him but on the off chance that he could, he could rest easy knowing help was coming. The Ridgeback took to the air clutching the other dragon's doll for safe keeping and set off to return with the founder.

It took several precious minutes to explained the issue but Quinn was mercifully understanding that it was commonly better seen that heard when it came to Alco's emergencies. So he returned with the necromancer to the side of the waterlogged male on the beach. The guardian tipped his head carefully to check his breathing and decided that the best course of action would be to move their newcomer into the cold subterranean lava tubes, long since hardened and vacant of fiery heat. With their combined strength they took the pink furred dragon down into the heart of the isles supplying him with some soft grasses for bedding. After the ridge back departed Quinn took to caring for him, ladling water into his maw to help with the heat exhaustion. With the water bowl now empty the guardian took to carefully removing sticks and leaves that had become matted in the thick fur. They must've been very uncomfortable for the poor guy.
Alco often patrolled the black sand shores of Quinn's Island looking for anything that might've washed ashore. Beach glass, or bones always made for fun trinkets. The ridgeback squinted into distance as he caught sight of something lumpy and pink in the distance. He trotted up and let out a sharp gasp, the body of an ancient breed? Now this was a rare treat in deed, and beside him a doll how strange, thought the necromancer lifting the toy up and over his back to begin raising the fallen Gaoler. As he placed his paw on the body though he felt a shuddering breath. Alco helped softly, no one alive had ever washed up before, well he had no idea how to handle this now the warm blooded were not his area of jurisdiction. However this poor fellow did seem to be over heating out here "what to do, what to do about this m?" He murmured pacing for a moment "Quinn. Yes Quinn will know how to handle this for certain, I've just got to get him. Don't worry Gaoler I'll be back shortly with help!" He doubted the unconscious dragon could hear him but on the off chance that he could, he could rest easy knowing help was coming. The Ridgeback took to the air clutching the other dragon's doll for safe keeping and set off to return with the founder.

It took several precious minutes to explained the issue but Quinn was mercifully understanding that it was commonly better seen that heard when it came to Alco's emergencies. So he returned with the necromancer to the side of the waterlogged male on the beach. The guardian tipped his head carefully to check his breathing and decided that the best course of action would be to move their newcomer into the cold subterranean lava tubes, long since hardened and vacant of fiery heat. With their combined strength they took the pink furred dragon down into the heart of the isles supplying him with some soft grasses for bedding. After the ridge back departed Quinn took to caring for him, ladling water into his maw to help with the heat exhaustion. With the water bowl now empty the guardian took to carefully removing sticks and leaves that had become matted in the thick fur. They must've been very uncomfortable for the poor guy.
Through all of this Dolly was out of it, as he was moved and soon tensed feeling his fur being messed with. It wasn't the moving, or being on a soft surface that wasn't as rough as the sands were. It was weird, but the cool water running past his tongue and down his throat was very good. It helped the insides of this breed to start cooling off, as he groaned softly shifting around once the fur was being messed with and the sticks being pulled out. It was strange, as it had been awhile since he had been handled so carefully, or touched so carefully. It was welcomed by the male, as he opened his eyes, and the fur falling over his eyes since he hadn't taken care of his shaggy coat in awhile. The scent of another nearby would soon fill his nose, as he shook his body and throwing his head back to get a better vision onto the other.

His purple eyes gleamed, as he gazed at the guardian in front of him. "Where am I?" He asked hoarsely, as judging by the facial expressions of the other and his deamnor he wasn't a threat. The dragon was used to violence, killing, and all that fun stuff with his clan so he knew aggression, and this guardian didn't hold that, nor did his body language represent this. The black harden rock really contrasted with his fur, as he held his gaze on the other. "Well it seems you helped me.." He said softly. The voice still hoarse, but it was getting a little better. "I'm dolly.. Do you know where my doll is?" He asked glancing at him.
Through all of this Dolly was out of it, as he was moved and soon tensed feeling his fur being messed with. It wasn't the moving, or being on a soft surface that wasn't as rough as the sands were. It was weird, but the cool water running past his tongue and down his throat was very good. It helped the insides of this breed to start cooling off, as he groaned softly shifting around once the fur was being messed with and the sticks being pulled out. It was strange, as it had been awhile since he had been handled so carefully, or touched so carefully. It was welcomed by the male, as he opened his eyes, and the fur falling over his eyes since he hadn't taken care of his shaggy coat in awhile. The scent of another nearby would soon fill his nose, as he shook his body and throwing his head back to get a better vision onto the other.

His purple eyes gleamed, as he gazed at the guardian in front of him. "Where am I?" He asked hoarsely, as judging by the facial expressions of the other and his deamnor he wasn't a threat. The dragon was used to violence, killing, and all that fun stuff with his clan so he knew aggression, and this guardian didn't hold that, nor did his body language represent this. The black harden rock really contrasted with his fur, as he held his gaze on the other. "Well it seems you helped me.." He said softly. The voice still hoarse, but it was getting a little better. "I'm dolly.. Do you know where my doll is?" He asked glancing at him.
Emperor_Banner.png

"It's good to see you awake Dolly, my name in Quinn. My charge found you and your doll washed ashore this morning, I believe he put it into the private hoard for sage keeping when he came to get me. You're currently in the extinguished lava tubes in the heart of the isles of Exodus, my home, and the birthplace of my clan Abrelictus." The guardian paused in his removal of twigs sweeping the already discarded ones into a pile at his side. His heavy paws returning to the cool glassy surface of the tube. "Apologies for grooming you without permission, I don't know if it's an infringement upon you or your culture but the sticks and vegetation looks very uncomfortable."

The large male lowered himself to the ground and folded his gauntlet bound paws, it had felt improper speaking over the other male now that he had awakened. "What brought you out here to the home of the fire clans? Or to the boiling sea for that matter." Quinn absently brought a paw to rake through the soft tendrils of his guardian's beard. "When you washed up you smelt of my first home, what was it that drove you from the light bearing only a doll?" His voice sounded heavy, a great sadness nestled into his words.
"It's good to see you awake Dolly, my name in Quinn. My charge found you and your doll washed ashore this morning, I believe he put it into the private hoard for sage keeping when he came to get me. You're currently in the extinguished lava tubes in the heart of the isles of Exodus, my home, and the birthplace of my clan Abrelictus." The guardian paused in his removal of twigs sweeping the already discarded ones into a pile at his side. His heavy paws returning to the cool glassy surface of the tube. "Apologies for grooming you without permission, I don't know if it's an infringement upon you or your culture but the sticks and vegetation looks very uncomfortable."

The large male lowered himself to the ground and folded his gauntlet bound paws, it had felt improper speaking over the other male now that he had awakened. "What brought you out here to the home of the fire clans? Or to the boiling sea for that matter." Quinn absently brought a paw to rake through the soft tendrils of his guardian's beard. "When you washed up you smelt of my first home, what was it that drove you from the light bearing only a doll?" His voice sounded heavy, a great sadness nestled into his words.
The gaoler male would soon continue to groom himself, as he pulled sticks out and using his long claws to push out the tangles all in his fur. It was a effective way to brush, and it was nice having the long claws, though he would turn to the other. "It isn't, grooming each other is more saved for mates, but you didn't know so it isn't a problem." He said trying to keep calm, as he was pretty anxious without his doll around to keep him company, but for now it didn't matter as he softly hissed getting a tough tangle out of his fur with a slight yank before he shook glancing at the other.

"They were cruel, they were blood thirsty.. All they cared about was power and being tough. I didn't fit their standards, my fur color didn't blend into the shadows nor the light." He said as his fur was coming on end, as he was getting more anxious talking about his home. "I need my doll.. Please get me the doll.." He stated a little mote aggressively. It seemed without it he was really anxious, as he glanced at the other carefully.
The gaoler male would soon continue to groom himself, as he pulled sticks out and using his long claws to push out the tangles all in his fur. It was a effective way to brush, and it was nice having the long claws, though he would turn to the other. "It isn't, grooming each other is more saved for mates, but you didn't know so it isn't a problem." He said trying to keep calm, as he was pretty anxious without his doll around to keep him company, but for now it didn't matter as he softly hissed getting a tough tangle out of his fur with a slight yank before he shook glancing at the other.

"They were cruel, they were blood thirsty.. All they cared about was power and being tough. I didn't fit their standards, my fur color didn't blend into the shadows nor the light." He said as his fur was coming on end, as he was getting more anxious talking about his home. "I need my doll.. Please get me the doll.." He stated a little mote aggressively. It seemed without it he was really anxious, as he glanced at the other carefully.
Emperor_Banner.png

Quinn stood and nodded, the anxiety in the other's voice enough to get him moving. "I'll go retrieve it for you, and perhaps some food and more water too, it seems you've not had a proper meal in quite some time. Stay here for the time being, this island is a but like a maze, terribly easy to get lost if you don't live here." With that he turned and left the tunnel greeting several worried clan members as soon as he exited.

"Did he make it?" Asked the ridgeback trying fruitlessly to peer into the lava tube.

"When will he leave. We cannot trust outsider Quinn!" Came the agitated snarl of a large rust colored guardian.

Quinn held up a paw to silence the small clan. "We were all of us outsiders too before he came here, if you cannot extend that courtesy to one who so clearly needs it that you have learned nothing form me nor the black sands that shelter you. Alco fetch the doll that washed ashore with our friend. Wysandra bring foods, an assortment as I neglected to ask what a Gaoler's diet consists of. Crocus of your plants could spare some of their purified water, he is very dehydrated."

Collectively the clan dispersed, those not addressed returning to their duties and those with jobs now scurrying off to gather what their leader requested. Alco handing him the doll, Wysandra offering a satchel of food, and Crocus delicately bringing a pitcher full of slightly pink tinted water, harvested from one of her healing plants.

"Thank you all now please return to your posts, I will introduce out guest when he is ready." He didn't wait to see if the younger dragons had anything to say as he carried everything back down into the tubes with him. Once he returned to Dolly's side he first passed over the doll, dried of seawater and unharmed. Then he refilled the water dish and set down the satchel for the other to search through. "I forgot to ask what you eat prior to departing, I had my clan offer up some of each from the stores."
Quinn stood and nodded, the anxiety in the other's voice enough to get him moving. "I'll go retrieve it for you, and perhaps some food and more water too, it seems you've not had a proper meal in quite some time. Stay here for the time being, this island is a but like a maze, terribly easy to get lost if you don't live here." With that he turned and left the tunnel greeting several worried clan members as soon as he exited.

"Did he make it?" Asked the ridgeback trying fruitlessly to peer into the lava tube.

"When will he leave. We cannot trust outsider Quinn!" Came the agitated snarl of a large rust colored guardian.

Quinn held up a paw to silence the small clan. "We were all of us outsiders too before he came here, if you cannot extend that courtesy to one who so clearly needs it that you have learned nothing form me nor the black sands that shelter you. Alco fetch the doll that washed ashore with our friend. Wysandra bring foods, an assortment as I neglected to ask what a Gaoler's diet consists of. Crocus of your plants could spare some of their purified water, he is very dehydrated."

Collectively the clan dispersed, those not addressed returning to their duties and those with jobs now scurrying off to gather what their leader requested. Alco handing him the doll, Wysandra offering a satchel of food, and Crocus delicately bringing a pitcher full of slightly pink tinted water, harvested from one of her healing plants.

"Thank you all now please return to your posts, I will introduce out guest when he is ready." He didn't wait to see if the younger dragons had anything to say as he carried everything back down into the tubes with him. Once he returned to Dolly's side he first passed over the doll, dried of seawater and unharmed. Then he refilled the water dish and set down the satchel for the other to search through. "I forgot to ask what you eat prior to departing, I had my clan offer up some of each from the stores."
//Sorry just havent been doing to well mentally
//Sorry just havent been doing to well mentally
Emperor_Banner.png

That's alright, everyone has some trouble with their own head sometimes. If you need anyone to talk to feel free to reach out to me :)
That's alright, everyone has some trouble with their own head sometimes. If you need anyone to talk to feel free to reach out to me :)
1 2