Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1-on-1 with Eaglerider
1 2 ... 204 205 206 207 208 ... 305 306
“I won’t protest to them, if that’s what you mean,” Vasilka said.

“Vasilka’s intentions and if we can even counteract her if we don’t know exactly what she plans on doing.”
“I won’t protest to them, if that’s what you mean,” Vasilka said.

“Vasilka’s intentions and if we can even counteract her if we don’t know exactly what she plans on doing.”
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
"Ok." She said handing her a plate. She was hoping it would be ok though...

"I believe she will replace a high ranking individual soon." Rysieran said honestly.
"Ok." She said handing her a plate. She was hoping it would be ok though...

"I believe she will replace a high ranking individual soon." Rysieran said honestly.
Vasilka wasn’t picky about what she ate—not anymore, at least.

“But we don’t know for sure,” Datir pointed out. “I don’t want to spend so much time trying to find a solution to a single outcome when she could have another motive.”
Vasilka wasn’t picky about what she ate—not anymore, at least.

“But we don’t know for sure,” Datir pointed out. “I don’t want to spend so much time trying to find a solution to a single outcome when she could have another motive.”
Julia looks at her curiously. She was not sure but as she ate, checked her phone messages and winced seeing them all...

"Any ideas on what another motive could be sir?" He asked curiously. Rysieran looked at him.
Julia looks at her curiously. She was not sure but as she ate, checked her phone messages and winced seeing them all...

"Any ideas on what another motive could be sir?" He asked curiously. Rysieran looked at him.
Vasilka continued eating, trying to determine what she could do for the day. Maybe she would be productive today...but how?

Datir sighed. “Not any that are likely, given her history.”
Vasilka continued eating, trying to determine what she could do for the day. Maybe she would be productive today...but how?

Datir sighed. “Not any that are likely, given her history.”
Julia looks at her curiously seeing her stare into space and decided to let her think. She herself would try to return to work to help get more money.

Rysieran nods. "Do you think she orally has become benevolent sir?"
Julia looks at her curiously seeing her stare into space and decided to let her think. She herself would try to return to work to help get more money.

Rysieran nods. "Do you think she orally has become benevolent sir?"
Hmmm...maybe Vasilka would just take a walk. A bit randomly, she asked, “Will you be working today?”

“I’m considering it, yes,” Datir admitted. “It seems a bit optimistic, however.”
Hmmm...maybe Vasilka would just take a walk. A bit randomly, she asked, “Will you be working today?”

“I’m considering it, yes,” Datir admitted. “It seems a bit optimistic, however.”
"Yes... but not into the evening at least." She said honestly. Julia looked at her. "Why?"

Rysieran sighed. "Well... i have yet to see her make servants... it may just be possible..."
"Yes... but not into the evening at least." She said honestly. Julia looked at her. "Why?"

Rysieran sighed. "Well... i have yet to see her make servants... it may just be possible..."
“I was just curious,” Vasilka said simply. “I normally walk around the closest park, but I wanted to see if you could take me somewhere else. Unless I walk back here, I don’t want to be there until you’re done work.”

“If she’s still smart, she wouldn’t openly show off her servants anyway,” Datir reasoned. “It’s impossible to tell exactly what she’s doing.”
“I was just curious,” Vasilka said simply. “I normally walk around the closest park, but I wanted to see if you could take me somewhere else. Unless I walk back here, I don’t want to be there until you’re done work.”

“If she’s still smart, she wouldn’t openly show off her servants anyway,” Datir reasoned. “It’s impossible to tell exactly what she’s doing.”
"Where would you like to go?" She asked curiously. Julia looked at her and wondered what was going on. She was worried about what was going on if she was bored.

"Yes. But the girl seemed normal unlike what happened before..."
"Where would you like to go?" She asked curiously. Julia looked at her and wondered what was going on. She was worried about what was going on if she was bored.

"Yes. But the girl seemed normal unlike what happened before..."
1 2 ... 204 205 206 207 208 ... 305 306