Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Yes, still LF] 1-on-1 RP partners
1 2
(There’s a tl;dr at the bottom.)

I’m still willing to start some new RPs! I don’t have tons of plots ready to go, but I should have plenty of characters (assuming I don’t make one just for the RP). If you’re interested, please read this looooooooong post and send me a PM!

This text wall gives a list of warnings, preferences, and all that fun stuff, so please read through all of it.

Things you should note:

- You don’t have to be a native English speaker, just have some sense of good punctuation and grammar! You don’t have to write any more than five sentences, either, and I’m okay with the occasional one-liner as long as I can build off of it.

- I tend to get lost in RPs with a lot of other people, and I usually RP as one or two characters.

- I’m not the best at making plots and such, especially for RPs! However, I know of a few plot description generators I can use if you want to RP but don’t have any ideas for a plot, and I have one or two concept quotes that we can expand on.

- I’m awake from roughly 5-7am to 8-9pm EST (2-4 to 16-17 server time), but I come on various times a day—usually every other hour, although this varies depending on what I’m doing that day. I’m back in school, but given the format I might still be able to respond just as much or even a bit more than on the weekends.

- I may ask if I can turn the RP into a story if I like the plot and such. You can always decline this, but if you say yes, I will credit you. This is unlikely.

- I tend to write a bit introspectively, like how the character would think (example: “Weather always calmed her; rain, wind, even thunder, held such comfort. It allowed her to think of something other than lost family and friends that will never return.”)—although there are some exceptions.

— Sometimes my style (such as the words I use) changes depending on the character, but it stays relatively the same. My style may also change and grow as the RP continues, as well as the character’s personality. An example would be if a character starts of acting formal (using words I feel fit that qualification, like “Mother,” “Father,” “perhaps,” and occasionally less contractions) and then becomes more casual.

- I can lose motivation quickly, but I’ll try what I can to stay interested. Please poke me if I seem to disappear at any time during the role-playing process.

- Please talk to me about your RP ideas before and during the RP itself! I can get a bit annoyed if you try to throw in plot elements without mentioning it in a PM or OORP note.

- I don’t really know enough Flight Rising lore to do an RP with it.

I won’t do anything that doesn’t follow FR’s rules, so everything should remain relatively PG or PG-13. Maybe like an older Disney movie, for lack of a better comparison—there’s implied violence, cursing, or something similar, but it’s not actually shown.

Here’s some more details:

- I have OCs for the following: Fire Emblem (mainly Awakening, with one or two Three Houses characters), and Mario (Paper Mario games and a Koopa OC set in normal Mario games). I also have original universe OCs now!

- I will do RPs in the following: Fire Emblem (Ylisse, Plegia, Regna Ferox, Fódlan, Valentia, and Valm; I’m good with Three Hopes-timeline as well as both pre- and post-timeskip Fódlan), Mario (Paper Mario, Mario & Luigi, and some general Mario games), and Animal Crossing (not sure if someone can actually RP in this world but I might as well list it). I can now RP in my original universe, or in an unidentified/unspecified universe!

- I can do some canon characters, but they won’t seem exactly like the true canon version of them; this is simply due to the way I write, as I have a bit of difficulty sticking to a character’s personality. (I also have ‘tainted’ views of certain characters, both canon and original, depending on how I’ve written them in the past.

- I usually won’t limit what kind of characters you have (with the exception of if it’s in my original universe, in which case only humans exist as of now), so feel free to let your character creation be free!

- Some of the characters that I use may have a version in my lair, but I will be using their human/complete versions in the RP.

Things listed above may be edited and changed as I think of stuff.

Feel free to PM me with an example of your writing and preferred setting for the RP! I will most likely start a thread for it once we have plot, characters, and setting figured out.

No need to ping; I am subscribed.

Tl;dr: General rules: don’t worry about one-liners as long as I can build off of them; let me know your ideas beforehand. I can RP and have characters for all Fire Emblem games newer than Awakening (excluding Fates Birthright, Revelation, and the first Warriors) as of September 2022; I can also do RPs in a neutral setting, such as your or my original universe. If I start ghosting but otherwise still interact around the site, poke me!
I encourage talk in PMs outside of the RP, especially if we share interests! And doubly especially if we share an interest in Fire Emblem.
(There’s a tl;dr at the bottom.)

I’m still willing to start some new RPs! I don’t have tons of plots ready to go, but I should have plenty of characters (assuming I don’t make one just for the RP). If you’re interested, please read this looooooooong post and send me a PM!

This text wall gives a list of warnings, preferences, and all that fun stuff, so please read through all of it.

Things you should note:

- You don’t have to be a native English speaker, just have some sense of good punctuation and grammar! You don’t have to write any more than five sentences, either, and I’m okay with the occasional one-liner as long as I can build off of it.

- I tend to get lost in RPs with a lot of other people, and I usually RP as one or two characters.

- I’m not the best at making plots and such, especially for RPs! However, I know of a few plot description generators I can use if you want to RP but don’t have any ideas for a plot, and I have one or two concept quotes that we can expand on.

- I’m awake from roughly 5-7am to 8-9pm EST (2-4 to 16-17 server time), but I come on various times a day—usually every other hour, although this varies depending on what I’m doing that day. I’m back in school, but given the format I might still be able to respond just as much or even a bit more than on the weekends.

- I may ask if I can turn the RP into a story if I like the plot and such. You can always decline this, but if you say yes, I will credit you. This is unlikely.

- I tend to write a bit introspectively, like how the character would think (example: “Weather always calmed her; rain, wind, even thunder, held such comfort. It allowed her to think of something other than lost family and friends that will never return.”)—although there are some exceptions.

— Sometimes my style (such as the words I use) changes depending on the character, but it stays relatively the same. My style may also change and grow as the RP continues, as well as the character’s personality. An example would be if a character starts of acting formal (using words I feel fit that qualification, like “Mother,” “Father,” “perhaps,” and occasionally less contractions) and then becomes more casual.

- I can lose motivation quickly, but I’ll try what I can to stay interested. Please poke me if I seem to disappear at any time during the role-playing process.

- Please talk to me about your RP ideas before and during the RP itself! I can get a bit annoyed if you try to throw in plot elements without mentioning it in a PM or OORP note.

- I don’t really know enough Flight Rising lore to do an RP with it.

I won’t do anything that doesn’t follow FR’s rules, so everything should remain relatively PG or PG-13. Maybe like an older Disney movie, for lack of a better comparison—there’s implied violence, cursing, or something similar, but it’s not actually shown.

Here’s some more details:

- I have OCs for the following: Fire Emblem (mainly Awakening, with one or two Three Houses characters), and Mario (Paper Mario games and a Koopa OC set in normal Mario games). I also have original universe OCs now!

- I will do RPs in the following: Fire Emblem (Ylisse, Plegia, Regna Ferox, Fódlan, Valentia, and Valm; I’m good with Three Hopes-timeline as well as both pre- and post-timeskip Fódlan), Mario (Paper Mario, Mario & Luigi, and some general Mario games), and Animal Crossing (not sure if someone can actually RP in this world but I might as well list it). I can now RP in my original universe, or in an unidentified/unspecified universe!

- I can do some canon characters, but they won’t seem exactly like the true canon version of them; this is simply due to the way I write, as I have a bit of difficulty sticking to a character’s personality. (I also have ‘tainted’ views of certain characters, both canon and original, depending on how I’ve written them in the past.

- I usually won’t limit what kind of characters you have (with the exception of if it’s in my original universe, in which case only humans exist as of now), so feel free to let your character creation be free!

- Some of the characters that I use may have a version in my lair, but I will be using their human/complete versions in the RP.

Things listed above may be edited and changed as I think of stuff.

Feel free to PM me with an example of your writing and preferred setting for the RP! I will most likely start a thread for it once we have plot, characters, and setting figured out.

No need to ping; I am subscribed.

Tl;dr: General rules: don’t worry about one-liners as long as I can build off of them; let me know your ideas beforehand. I can RP and have characters for all Fire Emblem games newer than Awakening (excluding Fates Birthright, Revelation, and the first Warriors) as of September 2022; I can also do RPs in a neutral setting, such as your or my original universe. If I start ghosting but otherwise still interact around the site, poke me!
I encourage talk in PMs outside of the RP, especially if we share interests! And doubly especially if we share an interest in Fire Emblem.
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
@PinkRose06

Hi! I'm looking for 1x1 RPs and I'm all in for an FR RP. I know a lot about this and I could help you learning about it? What do you say?

Toodles!
HarmonyAphrodite
@PinkRose06

Hi! I'm looking for 1x1 RPs and I'm all in for an FR RP. I know a lot about this and I could help you learning about it? What do you say?

Toodles!
HarmonyAphrodite
Pure Matrix Fan
Loves Neo as much as Trinity does, maybe more
Is Trinity’s identical
Has watched the entire Matrix Trilogy 20 times and can’t wait for Matrix 4
@HarmonyAphrodite
Sounds good! I read all the stories and stuff in the Encyclopedia, so I sorta know the lore and I sorta don’t? I just don’t know much about each individual flight and species.
@HarmonyAphrodite
Sounds good! I read all the stories and stuff in the Encyclopedia, so I sorta know the lore and I sorta don’t? I just don’t know much about each individual flight and species.
@PinkRose06

PM me and lets discuss. I know a lot, so I can help with our plot. How about that?

Toodles!
HarmonyAphrodite
@PinkRose06

PM me and lets discuss. I know a lot, so I can help with our plot. How about that?

Toodles!
HarmonyAphrodite
Pure Matrix Fan
Loves Neo as much as Trinity does, maybe more
Is Trinity’s identical
Has watched the entire Matrix Trilogy 20 times and can’t wait for Matrix 4
I would be interested in doing a role play with you
I would be interested in doing a role play with you
i never tried a fire emblem three houses rp i may be interested
i never tried a fire emblem three houses rp i may be interested
1d7f5655b60f20cf690fcfdffc0eb6da42ac5fd3.png
I’m bumping this again! I have two characters that I want to write for, but I don’t have any story plots so I can’t write with them. I figured, why not see if anyone would like to RP with them? PM me if you’re interested!
I’m bumping this again! I have two characters that I want to write for, but I don’t have any story plots so I can’t write with them. I figured, why not see if anyone would like to RP with them? PM me if you’re interested!
[quote name="PinkRose06" date="2021-11-09 03:01:37" ] I’m bumping this again! I have two characters that I want to write for, but I don’t have any story plots so I can’t write with them. I figured, why not see if anyone would like to RP with them? PM me if you’re interested! [/quote] ^ This and the fact that I want to RP. I have a few possible plots that any possible RP partners and I can expand on; like before, just send me a PM.
PinkRose06 wrote on 2021-11-09 03:01:37:
^ This and the fact that I want to RP. I have a few possible plots that any possible RP partners and I can expand on; like before, just send me a PM.
@pinkrose06

I’d like to roleplay with you on the plots you mentioned. Can’t link to any threads right now so apologies in advance but you can look at my posts in the roleplay section; I have been in a few recently.

It seems we’ll be going at the same pace and I’m better at coming up with characters to fit a dynamic, so I think we’d be a good fit.
@pinkrose06

I’d like to roleplay with you on the plots you mentioned. Can’t link to any threads right now so apologies in advance but you can look at my posts in the roleplay section; I have been in a few recently.

It seems we’ll be going at the same pace and I’m better at coming up with characters to fit a dynamic, so I think we’d be a good fit.

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

Hhh like a year later I have returned—

My brain isn’t being incredibly nice to me recently, so I wanted to try bumping this and seeing if anyone wants to RP. I’ve been in a Fire Emblem mood lately, so that or some in a neutral world would be my preference.

Send over a private message if you’re interested!
Hhh like a year later I have returned—

My brain isn’t being incredibly nice to me recently, so I wanted to try bumping this and seeing if anyone wants to RP. I’ve been in a Fire Emblem mood lately, so that or some in a neutral world would be my preference.

Send over a private message if you’re interested!
1 2