Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | !Private FR Roleplay!
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 75 76
Prism nodded.

“Yeah it’s rather unfortunate... Thankfully he’s alive though! And o-of course!” She said, handing him the cup.

/

Theta saw that Stellaluna had paused. She turned around, eyebrow raised.

“Are you okay?” She asked.
Prism nodded.

“Yeah it’s rather unfortunate... Thankfully he’s alive though! And o-of course!” She said, handing him the cup.

/

Theta saw that Stellaluna had paused. She turned around, eyebrow raised.

“Yeah.. that’s good. Oh.. um.. thank you,” Vachel cringed silently. He was being so awkward- What would Prism think of him, stuttering constantly.
He clutched the mug, it shaking a little in his claws.

~

“I.. there was something...! It was right there..!” Stellaluna gasped. She shook her head and blinked, then looked back at the wall. There wasn’t anything there. She growled softly, then turned around to follow Theta.

~

The hunter was closer now. It could smell the gem, it was like a trail of breadcrumbs.
“Yeah.. that’s good. Oh.. um.. thank you,” Vachel cringed silently. He was being so awkward- What would Prism think of him, stuttering constantly.
He clutched the mug, it shaking a little in his claws.

~

“I.. there was something...! It was right there..!” Stellaluna gasped. She shook her head and blinked, then looked back at the wall. There wasn’t anything there. She growled softly, then turned around to follow Theta.

~

The hunter was closer now. It could smell the gem, it was like a trail of breadcrumbs.
Prism tilted her head, looking at Vachel curiously.

/

“Well there’s couldn't of been, there is only one entrance and they don’t let anyone just turn up and walk around.” Theta explained.
Prism tilted her head, looking at Vachel curiously.

/

“Well there’s couldn't of been, there is only one entrance and they don’t let anyone just turn up and walk around.” Theta explained.
“Oh, me? Yeah.. yeah, I-I’m fine.. um.. That storm.. I think it’s lifting..” Vachel replied. “Sorry, I.. guess I’m just a bundle of nerves today,” he took a small sip of the hot cocoa. “This is.. very good!”

~

“Y-yeah..” Stellaluna agreed, but glanced back at the spot one more time. She shook her head and followed Theta.
“Oh, me? Yeah.. yeah, I-I’m fine.. um.. That storm.. I think it’s lifting..” Vachel replied. “Sorry, I.. guess I’m just a bundle of nerves today,” he took a small sip of the hot cocoa. “This is.. very good!”

~

“Y-yeah..” Stellaluna agreed, but glanced back at the spot one more time. She shook her head and followed Theta.
“Why are you so nervous, if you don’t mind me asking.” She asked, getting even more curious.

“and thank you! I made it myself!” She said, giggling.

/

Theta lead her to a small but still quite pretty room. It was mostly blue but it had some gold and white in it too.

“Sorry for such a small room. They’re all this size, the only things that change are the themes and colours.” She said.
“Why are you so nervous, if you don’t mind me asking.” She asked, getting even more curious.

“and thank you! I made it myself!” She said, giggling.

/

Theta lead her to a small but still quite pretty room. It was mostly blue but it had some gold and white in it too.

“Sorry for such a small room. They’re all this size, the only things that change are the themes and colours.” She said.
Vachel’s ears flopped. “I.. um.. don’t really like storms.. and well, I know this sounds crazy.. but.. um.. I.. sense something. I.. feel something..” he shook his head. “But.. nevermind.”

He took another small sip from the mug. Another ghostly wail sounded from somewhere closer to them. “Is it just me or.. It’s probably just me.”

~

“It’s... very nice.” Stellaluna said flatly. She wasn’t focused on the room- she was thinking about something else, staring at nothing in particular.
Vachel’s ears flopped. “I.. um.. don’t really like storms.. and well, I know this sounds crazy.. but.. um.. I.. sense something. I.. feel something..” he shook his head. “But.. nevermind.”

He took another small sip from the mug. Another ghostly wail sounded from somewhere closer to them. “Is it just me or.. It’s probably just me.”

~

“It’s... very nice.” Stellaluna said flatly. She wasn’t focused on the room- she was thinking about something else, staring at nothing in particular.
“No... I heard it too... Just stay here, okay? I’m going to check it out... Don’t go anywhere, okay? I don’t want you getting hurt.” She said with a smile before she reached into a cupboard and took out a semi-sharp spear... It didn’t look very dangerous seeing as she used it for fishing.

/

Theta raised a brow.

She knew the look. She wondered what she was thinking about...

“I hope you have a nice sleep!” She said before she walked back down the corridor.
“No... I heard it too... Just stay here, okay? I’m going to check it out... Don’t go anywhere, okay? I don’t want you getting hurt.” She said with a smile before she reached into a cupboard and took out a semi-sharp spear... It didn’t look very dangerous seeing as she used it for fishing.

/

Theta raised a brow.

She knew the look. She wondered what she was thinking about...

“I hope you have a nice sleep!” She said before she walked back down the corridor.
Vachel nodded, but glanced at the spear, briefly poking it with a claw. If Prism was attacked, its’ dull head wouldn’t do much damage. After she left, Vachel scattered some plants (from his pouch) in a loose circle, then uttered something under his breath.

Even if it was only a minor protection spell, it still would help keep away the ghosts.

~

Stellaluna remembered where she was with a jolt. She heard Theta from outside the room. “Oh, um.. Good night!” She called, feeling a bit awkward.

She sank down into the plush carpet, breathing slowly but shakily.

~

The predator watched the yellow-white spiral appear from somewhere between the trees. Somewhere close to the jewel. The hunter stretched itself, preparing to dash to where the spiral had come, then it got an idea.

The hunter crouched, calling out, imitating the ghostly wails from before.
Vachel nodded, but glanced at the spear, briefly poking it with a claw. If Prism was attacked, its’ dull head wouldn’t do much damage. After she left, Vachel scattered some plants (from his pouch) in a loose circle, then uttered something under his breath.

Even if it was only a minor protection spell, it still would help keep away the ghosts.

~

Stellaluna remembered where she was with a jolt. She heard Theta from outside the room. “Oh, um.. Good night!” She called, feeling a bit awkward.

She sank down into the plush carpet, breathing slowly but shakily.

~

The predator watched the yellow-white spiral appear from somewhere between the trees. Somewhere close to the jewel. The hunter stretched itself, preparing to dash to where the spiral had come, then it got an idea.

The hunter crouched, calling out, imitating the ghostly wails from before.
Prism rolled her eyes.

“I know that whoever you are, you aren’t a ghost. I’ve lived here for 4 years, your pitch is off ever so slightly so just show yourself already!” She groaned.
Prism rolled her eyes.

“I know that whoever you are, you aren’t a ghost. I’ve lived here for 4 years, your pitch is off ever so slightly so just show yourself already!” She groaned.
[i]The hunter itself was tempted to groan, but decided to opt for revealing itself. A black and pink spiral stepped out from behind the trees, a pair of intense blue eyes peering from the ebony helmet that encased its’ head. “Hello,” she said, her voice strangely brash and calm. [/i] [url]http://[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59846284] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/598463/59846284_350.png[/img] [/url][/url]
The hunter itself was tempted to groan, but decided to opt for revealing itself. A black and pink spiral stepped out from behind the trees, a pair of intense blue eyes peering from the ebony helmet that encased its’ head.

“Hello,” she said, her voice strangely brash and calm.

[url]http://[/url] 59846284_350.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 75 76