Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | !Private FR Roleplay!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76
@Vintagetea
@Mythkat

yo wassup y’all

If anybody has ideas for plots, just go for it because I have no idea what the heck i’m even doing-
@Vintagetea
@Mythkat

yo wassup y’all

If anybody has ideas for plots, just go for it because I have no idea what the heck i’m even doing-
[img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/576179/57617861_350.png[/img] [/url] This is the Dragon I’ll be using (He’s also my avatar so-) We’ll talk about the characters and all when we’re all here :)
57617861_350.png
[/url]
This is the Dragon I’ll be using (He’s also my avatar so-)

We’ll talk about the characters and all when we’re all here :)
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47163738] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/471638/47163738_350.png[/img] [/url] This is Miel. He already has some lore that isn’t written down, but was expressed through a Pinkerlocke I got him from. I’ll be using him :) (Subbed!)

47163738_350.png

This is Miel. He already has some lore that isn’t written down, but was expressed through a Pinkerlocke I got him from. I’ll be using him :)
(Subbed!)
SVt2S0L.png
Dagriohm is just really a huge softie. He looks slightly intimidating but he really isn’t.

that’s all i really have for him-
Dagriohm is just really a huge softie. He looks slightly intimidating but he really isn’t.

that’s all i really have for him-
Who wants to start?
(@VintageTea - Dunno if you’re subbed yet.)
Who wants to start?
(@VintageTea - Dunno if you’re subbed yet.)
SVt2S0L.png
Sorry, I’ll be pretty busy today- y’all can start without me
https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/598812/59881195_350.png?mtime=XmlHpQACQW0
Stellaluna is a sassy ridgeback dragonet. She loves feathers, flowers, and crystals- and she has collected more of those than any dragon should ever need. She is rather untrusting at first, but she can work in a group when need be.
(Also sorry she isn’t a fully grown dragon, I only have two grown ones that I haven’t fully fleshed out yet)
Sorry, I’ll be pretty busy today- y’all can start without me
https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/598812/59881195_350.png?mtime=XmlHpQACQW0
Stellaluna is a sassy ridgeback dragonet. She loves feathers, flowers, and crystals- and she has collected more of those than any dragon should ever need. She is rather untrusting at first, but she can work in a group when need be.
(Also sorry she isn’t a fully grown dragon, I only have two grown ones that I haven’t fully fleshed out yet)
It’s alright!
So, @Mythkat
You want to start?
It’s alright!
So, @Mythkat
You want to start?
M i e l
Miel was on one of his weekly rounds, the breeze striking his mane as his whiskers followed. This certainly wasn’t new to him; he had always enjoyed exploring and finding new places he could share to the hatchlings back home. He landed at the edge of The Viridian Labyrinth. Sure, he was far away from home, but it wasn’t unlike him to venture out like this.
M i e l
Miel was on one of his weekly rounds, the breeze striking his mane as his whiskers followed. This certainly wasn’t new to him; he had always enjoyed exploring and finding new places he could share to the hatchlings back home. He landed at the edge of The Viridian Labyrinth. Sure, he was far away from home, but it wasn’t unlike him to venture out like this.
SVt2S0L.png
Dagriohm was pacing for no apparent reason, he just began and couldn’t stop.

He heard a noise emerge from not too far away but he discarded as a rabbit or something...

He began to pace quicker before he became too tired and sat down.

‘What’s up with you today, Dagriohm? Pacing for no reason?! That’s just silly.’ He thought to himself, eyes furrowed.
Dagriohm was pacing for no apparent reason, he just began and couldn’t stop.

He heard a noise emerge from not too far away but he discarded as a rabbit or something...

He began to pace quicker before he became too tired and sat down.

‘What’s up with you today, Dagriohm? Pacing for no reason?! That’s just silly.’ He thought to himself, eyes furrowed.
“Might as well find.. something to eat.” The pearlcatcher sighed, shifting the weight of his pearl to another hind leg. It shouldn’t be too hard, as he was now surrounded by trees and bushes as he ventured in farther.
Nothing stood out to him as something that was safe to eat, and a filling meal. If he was honest with himself; his wings ached more than his stomach.

Miel decided to continue on, the plan of finding food now at the back of his mind. This was one of his favorite places to wander, as it seemed the forest was alive and ever-changing, despite trees unable to move.

Through his thoughts he tripped on a stray, thick root, and Miel tumbled down with a not-so-quiet curse.
“Might as well find.. something to eat.” The pearlcatcher sighed, shifting the weight of his pearl to another hind leg. It shouldn’t be too hard, as he was now surrounded by trees and bushes as he ventured in farther.
Nothing stood out to him as something that was safe to eat, and a filling meal. If he was honest with himself; his wings ached more than his stomach.

Miel decided to continue on, the plan of finding food now at the back of his mind. This was one of his favorite places to wander, as it seemed the forest was alive and ever-changing, despite trees unable to move.

Through his thoughts he tripped on a stray, thick root, and Miel tumbled down with a not-so-quiet curse.
SVt2S0L.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76