Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | HUNT [OOC Thread]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Yay! Can't wait to see how these guys will develop as a group :D

Yay! Can't wait to see how these guys will develop as a group :D

NRIoOfa.png
i'm so ready for this oh my god. [img]https://static.timesofisrael.com/www/uploads/2014/03/shutterstock_152674574.jpg[/img]
i'm so ready for this oh my god.

shutterstock_152674574.jpg
13ee4657328d39e8dd08554c4b0bec370d00a6b7.png
*pounds table* fOUND FAMILY FOUND FAMILY--
just so you know, I made a few small edits to Faris' bio, I noticed a mistake and a bit of repetition, whoopsies
*pounds table* fOUND FAMILY FOUND FAMILY--
just so you know, I made a few small edits to Faris' bio, I noticed a mistake and a bit of repetition, whoopsies
Lair/Den Cleanout
So glad to see everyone's excited!! [emoji=guardian star size=1] @philodendron I'll get it changed right away!
So glad to see everyone's excited!!

@philodendron I'll get it changed right away!
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
Hey, so, update, I think the RP may start up tonight? Or tomorrow!!

I'll ping you all when it happens, of course, but for now just be ready!! Everyone will do a quick intro post with their character based on the presented scenario, and then we'll see what happens, depending on how bold folks get...

The first person to claim will be the first to go, and so on, but during the opening scene, everyone will do one reply, and then I'll post next. After that, we'll start going with the flow more.
Hey, so, update, I think the RP may start up tonight? Or tomorrow!!

I'll ping you all when it happens, of course, but for now just be ready!! Everyone will do a quick intro post with their character based on the presented scenario, and then we'll see what happens, depending on how bold folks get...

The first person to claim will be the first to go, and so on, but during the opening scene, everyone will do one reply, and then I'll post next. After that, we'll start going with the flow more.
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
@Ophionyx @philodendron @Haring @pheelthemoment @MissFrills [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2821152/1][size=5][b]The roleplay thread is up!![/b][/size][/url][/center] It is [i]HIGHLY[/i] suggested you subscribe to that thread, and, both now and in the future, post in this one once you've edited your claim into a proper post. I will be posting the opening post very shortly! As I said before, everyone will do a quick introduction themselves (as long or short as you like, and as action-oriented or introspective as you like)! First claim posts first, and so on, but don't post a claim if someone already has! After all, we are just at intros, but this is a story, and we can't be doing things out of order, now can we? Once everyone has replied once, I'll make the next post (so don't claim twice yet!), and then we'll see where it goes... It is also encouraged that you write in present tense. However, I understand that past tense may come more easily to people, and I won't fault you for slipping up or simply having an easier time with it. Same with beastly lingo and all that. (Heck, the only time I'll probably bring up errors is if something doesn't make sense. As someone obsessed with using far too many words and commas and parentheses... I understand! Call me out if something's a little weird, too [emoji=guardian tongue size=1]) After all, I think we all just want to have fun here, and I know [i]I[/i] definitely want all of you to just have fun. So, [i]godspeed[/i], all, and happy writing!!
@Ophionyx @philodendron @Haring @pheelthemoment @MissFrills

It is HIGHLY suggested you subscribe to that thread, and, both now and in the future, post in this one once you've edited your claim into a proper post.

I will be posting the opening post very shortly! As I said before, everyone will do a quick introduction themselves (as long or short as you like, and as action-oriented or introspective as you like)! First claim posts first, and so on, but don't post a claim if someone already has! After all, we are just at intros, but this is a story, and we can't be doing things out of order, now can we? Once everyone has replied once, I'll make the next post (so don't claim twice yet!), and then we'll see where it goes...

It is also encouraged that you write in present tense. However, I understand that past tense may come more easily to people, and I won't fault you for slipping up or simply having an easier time with it. Same with beastly lingo and all that. (Heck, the only time I'll probably bring up errors is if something doesn't make sense. As someone obsessed with using far too many words and commas and parentheses... I understand! Call me out if something's a little weird, too )

After all, I think we all just want to have fun here, and I know I definitely want all of you to just have fun. So, godspeed, all, and happy writing!!
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
i need to get to bed for now but omg the description of the 'office'...i love it omg. i feel like i've been in that room before (and would rather not be there again haha.........)
i need to get to bed for now but omg the description of the 'office'...i love it omg. i feel like i've been in that room before (and would rather not be there again haha.........)
.......413ed94a7ed081423339dc9ad221e7783e66a715.png....
2c5d77634624e02aa8c1f95d43873fcbc89a7efd.png.....
A0CDXxc.png
[quote name="pheelthemoment" date="2020-02-13 21:24:58" ] i need to get to bed for now but omg the description of the 'office'...i love it omg. i feel like i've been in that room before (and would rather not be there again haha.........) [/quote] ahh thank you so much!! I wanted to get those Vibes down...
pheelthemoment wrote on 2020-02-13 21:24:58:

ahh thank you so much!! I wanted to get those Vibes down...
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
The intro really set the tone well. I'm gonna type something up as soon as I get back from work!
The intro really set the tone well. I'm gonna type something up as soon as I get back from work!
NRIoOfa.png
Fell asleep before I saw the opening of the roleplay thread, but I LOVE the vibes here. Can't wait to get home and type up a response...
Fell asleep before I saw the opening of the roleplay thread, but I LOVE the vibes here. Can't wait to get home and type up a response...
Lair/Den Cleanout
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15