Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | HUNT [OOC Thread]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Arrgh, sorry again, everyone. I'm going to really prioritize this, I've been working on a few things but I shouldn't let that distract me from running fun, collaborative things like this [emoji=guardian sad size=1]
Arrgh, sorry again, everyone. I'm going to really prioritize this, I've been working on a few things but I shouldn't let that distract me from running fun, collaborative things like this
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
That's alright! Things are really crazy right now, so I understand.
That's alright! Things are really crazy right now, so I understand.
Lair/Den Cleanout
@Ophionyx @philodendron @Haring @pheelthemoment @MissFrills
I'm going to cut to the chase- alot of people are rightfully dissatisfied with Flight Rising at the moment, which has people's interest in both the mechanical and creative sides waning. And, as I've said in the past (and as you may know, following me on Tumblr), I've had several other pursuits that have been taking my time and distracting me from the roleplay.

So... I don't want the RP to end, but it's certainly a possibility depending on the circumstances. My question is- do you you guys think it's best for the RP to go on an indefinite hiatus, depending on how events unfurl/etc.? If most people are really enthusiastic about it continuing, I'll do my best to keep it going, but, otherwise, a hiatus seems like the best option.

Please reply about your feelings on this, I'd really like to know.
@Ophionyx @philodendron @Haring @pheelthemoment @MissFrills
I'm going to cut to the chase- alot of people are rightfully dissatisfied with Flight Rising at the moment, which has people's interest in both the mechanical and creative sides waning. And, as I've said in the past (and as you may know, following me on Tumblr), I've had several other pursuits that have been taking my time and distracting me from the roleplay.

So... I don't want the RP to end, but it's certainly a possibility depending on the circumstances. My question is- do you you guys think it's best for the RP to go on an indefinite hiatus, depending on how events unfurl/etc.? If most people are really enthusiastic about it continuing, I'll do my best to keep it going, but, otherwise, a hiatus seems like the best option.

Please reply about your feelings on this, I'd really like to know.
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
I think a hiatus sounds good. Especially if you aren't up to it, it is your RP after all.
I am not opposed to trying to continue, but it's really hard to say how well I could participate. I really don't want to just forgive and forget what happened.

Thank you so much for hosting this. It really was fun to try out and you and the others participating are all such amazing and wonderful people with such great characters that I'm honored to have gotten to collaborate with.
I think a hiatus sounds good. Especially if you aren't up to it, it is your RP after all.
I am not opposed to trying to continue, but it's really hard to say how well I could participate. I really don't want to just forgive and forget what happened.

Thank you so much for hosting this. It really was fun to try out and you and the others participating are all such amazing and wonderful people with such great characters that I'm honored to have gotten to collaborate with.
.......413ed94a7ed081423339dc9ad221e7783e66a715.png....
2c5d77634624e02aa8c1f95d43873fcbc89a7efd.png.....
A0CDXxc.png
It's up to you. I'd like to continue if the others are up to it. The RP doesn't have to be inherently linked to the site, maybe it could be taken to discord or another site/platform? But I totally understand if you want to put it on hiatus.
Do what feels right to you :) either way it was fun to RP with everyone here, I was really excited everytime a new post went up. So thanks for organising it!
It's up to you. I'd like to continue if the others are up to it. The RP doesn't have to be inherently linked to the site, maybe it could be taken to discord or another site/platform? But I totally understand if you want to put it on hiatus.
Do what feels right to you :) either way it was fun to RP with everyone here, I was really excited everytime a new post went up. So thanks for organising it!
NRIoOfa.png
Apologies for the late reply
But yeah, I'd agree with others here. A hiatus looks to be appropriate, though I'm also in for the idea of moving the rp on a different platform. And if this all boils down to pulling the plug, I'm glad I could interact with y'all and your characters. It gave me the opportunity to develop Pitch more than I normally would.
Apologies for the late reply
But yeah, I'd agree with others here. A hiatus looks to be appropriate, though I'm also in for the idea of moving the rp on a different platform. And if this all boils down to pulling the plug, I'm glad I could interact with y'all and your characters. It gave me the opportunity to develop Pitch more than I normally would.
Kera/Horrorboros, she/her, aroace-spec
Fixating on Rain World and Splatoon
Cookie Run's a dying fixation
3dVLvi.gif 3dVlZc.gif pdvkxwm.png
I'd also really like for the roleplay to continue, but it is what it is. I'd much rather you roleplay because you want to, not because we want you to. I certainly wouldn't mind moving platforms, either. Regardless of what happens from here, I'm so glad that I had a chance to try roleplaying in a forum setting and with such wonderful people.
I'd also really like for the roleplay to continue, but it is what it is. I'd much rather you roleplay because you want to, not because we want you to. I certainly wouldn't mind moving platforms, either. Regardless of what happens from here, I'm so glad that I had a chance to try roleplaying in a forum setting and with such wonderful people.
Lair/Den Cleanout
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15