Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wings Of Hope [Closed ;>;]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70
Ooh, I love her Sanguine <3
Ooh, I love her Sanguine <3
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
Ohhhh

This seems fun, I have an OC I could slip in, is the animus spot still open?
Ohhhh

BcpIF1O.png
[quote name="LostOnTheMoon" date="2020-02-01 17:16:50" ] Ohhhh This seems fun, I have an OC I could slip in, is the animus spot still open? [/quote] Sort of, someone was already talking about but they said they would join later soooo if you really want too you can @LostOnTheMoon
LostOnTheMoon wrote on 2020-02-01 17:16:50:
Ohhhh

Sort of, someone was already talking about but they said they would join later soooo if you really want too you can
@LostOnTheMoon
Ah, I don't wanna take their spot so idk ;w;
BcpIF1O.png
[quote name="LostOnTheMoon" date="2020-02-01 17:21:27" ] Ah, I don't wanna take their spot so idk ;w; [/quote] Okay, you can still join tho! @LostOnTheMoon
LostOnTheMoon wrote on 2020-02-01 17:21:27:
Okay, you can still join tho!
@LostOnTheMoon
Name: Tide
Tribe(s): Seawing
Age (Between 5-12 Years, some exceptions): 8
Sexuality: Bi
Appearance: A very pale blue main body (underbelly is almost white) with the bioluminescence markings being a nice bright baby blue. Her horns match her markings and she has aqua green eyes. Often wears a necklece of shells she strung together and fiddles with when uneasy.
Personality: Super paranoid and suspect, often leaping at the nearest shadow that suddenly moves. She is quicker to flee than fight but if forced into it will fight like a feral animal. (literally, no planning or anything just claw and bite and get away).

Born to a common seawing, her grandparent was a member of the royal family who had fled. She doesn't know of her bloodline but has no interest in royal relations... too many would be assassins.

Other: Is an Animus

Name: Kelp
Age (Between 5-12 Years, some exceptions): 28
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: A very odd thing. She got her fathers pale sandy yellow scales and brighter bio marking... She has the royal pattern but much like her father taught her she uses fish scales to cover parts of it to make it look normal. She has the same aqua green eyes of her daughter.
Personality: Calm and content to be a simple farmer, shes often bartering her crops/fish for fun as she enjoys the art of haggling. Very warm and welcoming to most dragons.
Other: Does not know of her daughters magic.

Name: Queen Fossil
Tribe(s): Mudwing
Age (Between 5-12 Years, some exceptions): 10
Sexuality: Ace
Appearance: Born as an albino she is pure white with pink tints (like an albino crocodile) with red eyes. She however keeps herself drenched in mud so its hard to tell until closer inspection.
Personality: As the bigwing of her unit she is very maternal, not just to her siblings but to most mudwings in general. She considers them all her family in a way and is desperate to get them seen as the strong dragons they are. Other tribes however she could care less about and only uses alliances as a way to further her means. If a mudwing takes on a mate from another tribe however and the none mud agrees to move in she will consider that dragon as much a mudwing as any other for they choose to live in her kingdom. This however has seldom happened.
Other: As an albino she can't handle the light as well as other dragons, and as a result mostly stays indoors at day.
Appearance: A very pale blue main body (underbelly is almost white) with the bioluminescence markings being a nice bright baby blue. Her horns match her markings and she has aqua green eyes. Often wears a necklece of shells she strung together and fiddles with when uneasy.
Personality: Super paranoid and suspect, often leaping at the nearest shadow that suddenly moves. She is quicker to flee than fight but if forced into it will fight like a feral animal. (literally, no planning or anything just claw and bite and get away).

Born to a common seawing, her grandparent was a member of the royal family who had fled. She doesn't know of her bloodline but has no interest in royal relations... too many would be assassins.

Other: Is an Animus

Name: Kelp
Age (Between 5-12 Years, some exceptions): 28
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: A very odd thing. She got her fathers pale sandy yellow scales and brighter bio marking... She has the royal pattern but much like her father taught her she uses fish scales to cover parts of it to make it look normal. She has the same aqua green eyes of her daughter.
Personality: Calm and content to be a simple farmer, shes often bartering her crops/fish for fun as she enjoys the art of haggling. Very warm and welcoming to most dragons.
Other: Does not know of her daughters magic.

Name: Queen Fossil
Tribe(s): Mudwing
Age (Between 5-12 Years, some exceptions): 10
Sexuality: Ace
Appearance: Born as an albino she is pure white with pink tints (like an albino crocodile) with red eyes. She however keeps herself drenched in mud so its hard to tell until closer inspection.
Personality: As the bigwing of her unit she is very maternal, not just to her siblings but to most mudwings in general. She considers them all her family in a way and is desperate to get them seen as the strong dragons they are. Other tribes however she could care less about and only uses alliances as a way to further her means. If a mudwing takes on a mate from another tribe however and the none mud agrees to move in she will consider that dragon as much a mudwing as any other for they choose to live in her kingdom. This however has seldom happened.
Other: As an albino she can't handle the light as well as other dragons, and as a result mostly stays indoors at day.
BcpIF1O.png
[quote name="LostOnTheMoon" date="2020-02-01 17:25:32" ] Name: Tide Tribe(s): Seawing Age (Between 5-12 Years, some exceptions): 8 Gender: Female Sexuality: Bi Appearance: A very pale blue main body (underbelly is almost white) with the bioluminescence markings being a nice bright baby blue. Her horns match her markings and she has aqua green eyes. Often wears a necklece of shells she strung together and fiddles with when uneasy. Personality: Super paranoid and suspect, often leaping at the nearest shadow that suddenly moves. She is quicker to flee than fight but if forced into it will fight like a feral animal. Other: if they don't claim the animus role may I? :p [/quote] To answer the Other question, yes
LostOnTheMoon wrote on 2020-02-01 17:25:32:
Personality: Super paranoid and suspect, often leaping at the nearest shadow that suddenly moves. She is quicker to flee than fight but if forced into it will fight like a feral animal.
Other: if they don't claim the animus role may I? :p
To answer the Other question, yes
@LostOnTheMoon
Accepted!
OOC was made also! I'll link it!
@LostOnTheMoon
Accepted!
OOC was made also! I'll link it!
Thanks!
She was designed with an animus in mind but if not im sure i can make it work :p
Thanks!
She was designed with an animus in mind but if not im sure i can make it work :p
BcpIF1O.png
[quote name="LostOnTheMoon" date="2020-02-01 17:32:03" ] Thanks! She was designed with an animus in mind but if not im sure i can make it work :p [/quote] Hopefully... I'm going to ask the person who asked before if it's alright
LostOnTheMoon wrote on 2020-02-01 17:32:03:
Thanks!
Hopefully...
I'm going to ask the person who asked before if it's alright
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70