Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wings Of Hope [Closed ;>;]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70
Now only accepting Queens!
Probably...

OOC

Wings of Hope

A dragon flew from the rain-soaked clouds, whistling and looking for the others.
"Took you long enough, the others were starting to think the scouts found you."
A male Skywing poked out of his hidey-hole and glanced to the much wiser and older looking dragon as he landed, looking grimly at the them.
"Where is Reed?"
The dragon did all he needed to do to spread the word. A sharp and shaky intake of breath and a quiet sob. The Skywing collapsed on to the muddy ground and howled out his anger, grief glistening in his eyes. She had been caught. Probably now dead for trespassing.
"Hawk, Hawk don't worry. Everything will be fine, I promise. Reed will be happier now, up above. There is no war there. Soon. Soon it will all end. I have already finished what had to be done. Plush will help them, guide them to end it."

War-bent and out of control, all of the queens are fighting a losing battle against each other. Hybrids are almost extinct and very rare, kept guard as pets to nobles and higher-ups. Most Queens have a large war committee and keep them in day and night to try to win. Win what you might ask? A long forgotten feud, or a want of more land? Or perhaps something much more sinister, a want to kill?

Now, my friend. You will come to the border of the Sand and Ice kingdom when the sun reaches the highest point, and meet Plush. If you do not make it, she will leave without you. If you bring a friend, she will kill both of you. If you do not come, we will find you. Understand? For your sake and ours, to end this war, come.
Now only accepting Queens!
Probably...

OOC

Wings of Hope

A dragon flew from the rain-soaked clouds, whistling and looking for the others.
"Took you long enough, the others were starting to think the scouts found you."
A male Skywing poked out of his hidey-hole and glanced to the much wiser and older looking dragon as he landed, looking grimly at the them.
"Where is Reed?"
The dragon did all he needed to do to spread the word. A sharp and shaky intake of breath and a quiet sob. The Skywing collapsed on to the muddy ground and howled out his anger, grief glistening in his eyes. She had been caught. Probably now dead for trespassing.
"Hawk, Hawk don't worry. Everything will be fine, I promise. Reed will be happier now, up above. There is no war there. Soon. Soon it will all end. I have already finished what had to be done. Plush will help them, guide them to end it."

War-bent and out of control, all of the queens are fighting a losing battle against each other. Hybrids are almost extinct and very rare, kept guard as pets to nobles and higher-ups. Most Queens have a large war committee and keep them in day and night to try to win. Win what you might ask? A long forgotten feud, or a want of more land? Or perhaps something much more sinister, a want to kill?

Now, my friend. You will come to the border of the Sand and Ice kingdom when the sun reaches the highest point, and meet Plush. If you do not make it, she will leave without you. If you bring a friend, she will kill both of you. If you do not come, we will find you. Understand? For your sake and ours, to end this war, come.
Rules
1. No too OP dragons. If I do notice one, I might ask you to change them a little so we can balance it out.

2. I may pull out any rely on someone to continue on, not because of not liking someone, but just being overwhelmed by being a leader.

3.Try to respond at least every week/two weeks ;w;

4. If you have a animus character, these are the rules:
No killing everyone around them if the snap their fingers, cannot make unlimited things, cannot be immortal, must have some weaknesses.

5. Keep swearing to a minimum or just bleep it out
Rules
1. No too OP dragons. If I do notice one, I might ask you to change them a little so we can balance it out.

2. I may pull out any rely on someone to continue on, not because of not liking someone, but just being overwhelmed by being a leader.

3.Try to respond at least every week/two weeks ;w;

4. If you have a animus character, these are the rules:
No killing everyone around them if the snap their fingers, cannot make unlimited things, cannot be immortal, must have some weaknesses.

5. Keep swearing to a minimum or just bleep it out
[center][b][u]Character Forms[/u][/b][/center] [code][b]Name:[/b] [b]Tribe(s):[/b] [b]Age (Between 5-12 Years, some exceptions):[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] [b]Sexuality:[/b] [b]Appearance:[/b] [b]Personality:[/b] [b]Other:[/b][/code] 1/1 Animus 1/1 Hybrid 5/7 Queens (If no one would like to play them, I'll just act out their roles ^^) 7/7 Main Characters
Character Forms
Code:
[b]Name:[/b] [b]Tribe(s):[/b] [b]Age (Between 5-12 Years, some exceptions):[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] [b]Sexuality:[/b] [b]Appearance:[/b] [b]Personality:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

1/1 Animus
1/1 Hybrid
5/7 Queens (If no one would like to play them, I'll just act out their roles ^^)
7/7 Main Characters
[b]Name:[/b] Plush [b]Tribe(s):[/b] Icewing [b]Age (Between 5-12 Years, some exceptions):[/b] 15 [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Sexuality:[/b] Straight, Bi in denial [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/hD8ZRTl.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/61hacbw.jpg[/img] *Don't you worry :)* [b]Personality:[/b] ENTJ-T personality type Plush isn't the best of the bunch. She can say the most violent or shockening things in the most dry voices and is a little bit emo. She is like one of those managers who had a rough day but has to be nice to a bad costumer because she want's her job. It isn't all that important really, she just has to tag along with the others and try to make them choose the right choices. She highly believes in the Icewing Queens ways and would bow down with her life to protect her. Maybe that was because of inforcing that trust to her as a small dragonet with minor pain, or just liking her. Who knows? Plush was raised in a lower class area of the Ice kingdom, close to the lowest of lows. To prove herself, she constantly fought everything around her and had a short temper when she was younger. She now has slightly grown out of it but still might snap. [b]Other:[/b] Has very long...very sharp canines almost like sabertooths but don't stick out. Her claws are not as sharp.
Name: Plush

Tribe(s): Icewing

Age (Between 5-12 Years, some exceptions): 15

Sexuality: Straight, Bi in denial

Appearance:
hD8ZRTl.jpg
61hacbw.jpg
*Don't you worry :)*

Personality: ENTJ-T personality type
Plush isn't the best of the bunch. She can say the most violent or shockening things in the most dry voices and is a little bit emo. She is like one of those managers who had a rough day but has to be nice to a bad costumer because she want's her job. It isn't all that important really, she just has to tag along with the others and try to make them choose the right choices. She highly believes in the Icewing Queens ways and would bow down with her life to protect her. Maybe that was because of inforcing that trust to her as a small dragonet with minor pain, or just liking her. Who knows?
Plush was raised in a lower class area of the Ice kingdom, close to the lowest of lows. To prove herself, she constantly fought everything around her and had a short temper when she was younger. She now has slightly grown out of it but still might snap.

Other: Has very long...very sharp canines almost like sabertooths but don't stick out. Her claws are not as sharp.
Open!
Open!
[center] [b]Name:[/b] Zephyr [b]Tribes: [/b] MudWing x SkyWing [b]Age:[/b] 11 [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Sexuality: [/b] Hetero [B]Appearance:[/b] Zephyr has dark, rich reddish brown scales that have both a SkyWing and MudWing scale patterns. He has the MudWing contour scales that run down his body, which are a dark shade of blood red, as well as his MudWing spines and his horns. He has dark brown, almost black striations on his legs, snout, wings and tail. He has soft, lavender colored eyes. Whenever he gets upset they actually beecome a deeper shade of purple or periwinkle. They've even turned pink before when he's been really happy. [img]https://i.imgur.com/4WiMf9a.png[/img] [b]Personality: [/b] Zephyr is the strong, silent type. He really only speaks when its necessary and is a fight first, ask questions later kind of guy. He has a deep seated fear of abandonment and he is loyal to a fault towards those he cares about. Zephyr guards himself and puts up lots of walls and doesn't let himself show much emotion, but behind that wall he has a very kind heart and he gets guilty easily. [b]Other:[/b] Zephyr was originally the SkyWing queen's champion, and his only possessions are his battle spear and a small ruby necklace he wears, but he doesn't know why. He woke up one day when he was 6-7 and he had forgotten everything, his family, his name, where he once lived... The queen saw his potential as a killing machine and turned him into a fierce fighter with strict loyalty to her. That changed when, in the arena, he was pitted against dragonets who had been captured from the front lines. He refused to kill them- he didn't know why, since he had done horrible things to dragons before, but his gut wouldn't let him do it. His queen banished him for it and now he just wants to find a way to stop the war. He wonders about who he was before and hates the reputation he now has as a ruthless gladiator and will do what he has to too change it. ------ [b]Name: [/b] Reckless (Her real name is Zara- [s]Princess[/s] Queen Zara) [b]Tribes:[/b] SandWing [b]Age:[/b] 8 [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Sexuality:[/b] Bi [b]Appearance:[/b] Tawny gold, looks like she splashed herself in a mud puddle, freckles [i]e v e r y w h e r e[/i] minty-green eyes, tiny little minty speckles here and there [img]https://i.imgur.com/0fQCkPF.png[/img] [b]Personality:[/b] Reckless is, as her name suggests, a big risk taker and an adrenaline seeker. She loves to fight and isn't afraid of a little pain, and will pick fights with others just for sh*ts and grins. She's also flirty and quite the charmer and will use her good looks to manipulate who she can, and she has witty humor and a pretty good attitude. She's easy to get along with on a good day, but on a bad day she'll rain hellfire down on anyone who gets in her way. She isn't the most loyal of dragonesses, doing anything for a little bit of coin, but she is against the war even though its good for business. She's lost too many dragons she cares about to it. [b]Other:[/b] Reckless is the bastard daughter of the current Queen of the SandWings, product of a nasty love affair between her and the leader of a wealthy assassin guild in the Scorpion Den. She was an accident- she was never supposed to happen, and the Queen quickly had her disposed of soon after she was hatched. Her father, who refused to claim the child was his, found out that the Queen wasn't going to keep the child and had her brought into his guild and trained as a deadly mercenary. As much as the Queen regretted her mistake, Reckless was still given one thing by her mother before she was taken away- a small pair of golden snake earrings. [b]Name:[/b] Queen Alptraum [b]Tribe(s):[/b] IceWing [b]Age (Between 5-12 Years, some exceptions):[/b] 9 [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Sexuality:[/b] Bisexual, Aromantic [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/YeZ82y7.png[/img] Alptraum's odd coloration is due to a rare IceWing gene that gives scales a reddish tint instead of a blueish one. The scattered red scales on her undersides glitter and reflect light like tiny little crystals. Alptraum is very small for a dragon her age- about two foot shorter than an average 9 y/o IceWing should be. [b]Personality:[/b] Alptraum is a dragon who has done things that no queen should ever have participated in, showing just where her morals stand. She is ruthless and to the point, not afraid to use brute force to achieve her goals. She gets bored easily, causing her to get into trouble. She also is a wildcard, with abrupt mood swings that aren't clinical in any way, but still uncalled for. Depending on her mood she can be merciful and look at things logically or brutal and only looking to slash at someone with her claws. She's a bad chick and not afraid to show it. [b]Other:[/b] Alptraum has been at the tip top of the rankings her whole life, never falling out of first circle and constantly striving be better and keeping her rankings through sheer willpower. She was turned into a weapon by her mother, who was never afraid of Apltruam because of her size and her overall lack of strength, and because of that Apltraum has killed many other dragons before. Instead of staying in the castle like a good heir, she was always out on the battlefield, slicing throats and leading her tribe with a sense of will that was almost terrifying.

Name:
Zephyr
Tribes:
MudWing x SkyWing
Sexuality:
Hetero
Appearance:
Zephyr has dark, rich reddish brown scales that have both a SkyWing and MudWing scale patterns. He has the MudWing contour scales that run down his body, which are a dark shade of blood red, as well as his MudWing spines and his horns. He has dark brown, almost black striations on his legs, snout, wings and tail.
He has soft, lavender colored eyes. Whenever he gets upset they actually beecome a deeper shade of purple or periwinkle. They've even turned pink before when he's been really happy.
4WiMf9a.png
Personality:
Zephyr is the strong, silent type. He really only speaks when its necessary and is a fight first, ask questions later kind of guy. He has a deep seated fear of abandonment and he is loyal to a fault towards those he cares about. Zephyr guards himself and puts up lots of walls and doesn't let himself show much emotion, but behind that wall he has a very kind heart and he gets guilty easily.
Other:
Zephyr was originally the SkyWing queen's champion, and his only possessions are his battle spear and a small ruby necklace he wears, but he doesn't know why. He woke up one day when he was 6-7 and he had forgotten everything, his family, his name, where he once lived... The queen saw his potential as a killing machine and turned him into a fierce fighter with strict loyalty to her.
That changed when, in the arena, he was pitted against dragonets who had been captured from the front lines. He refused to kill them- he didn't know why, since he had done horrible things to dragons before, but his gut wouldn't let him do it. His queen banished him for it and now he just wants to find a way to stop the war. He wonders about who he was before and hates the reputation he now has as a ruthless gladiator and will do what he has to too change it.

Name:
Reckless (Her real name is Zara- Princess Queen Zara)
Tribes:
SandWing
Sexuality:
Bi
Appearance:
Tawny gold, looks like she splashed herself in a mud puddle, freckles e v e r y w h e r e minty-green eyes, tiny little minty speckles here and there
0fQCkPF.png
Personality:
Reckless is, as her name suggests, a big risk taker and an adrenaline seeker. She loves to fight and isn't afraid of a little pain, and will pick fights with others just for sh*ts and grins. She's also flirty and quite the charmer and will use her good looks to manipulate who she can, and she has witty humor and a pretty good attitude. She's easy to get along with on a good day, but on a bad day she'll rain hellfire down on anyone who gets in her way.
She isn't the most loyal of dragonesses, doing anything for a little bit of coin, but she is against the war even though its good for business. She's lost too many dragons she cares about to it.
Other:
Reckless is the ******* daughter of the current Queen of the SandWings, product of a nasty love affair between her and the leader of a wealthy assassin guild in the Scorpion Den. She was an accident- she was never supposed to happen, and the Queen quickly had her disposed of soon after she was hatched. Her father, who refused to claim the child was his, found out that the Queen wasn't going to keep the child and had her brought into his guild and trained as a deadly mercenary.
As much as the Queen regretted her mistake, Reckless was still given one thing by her mother before she was taken away- a small pair of golden snake earrings.

Name:
Queen Alptraum
Tribe(s): IceWing
Age (Between 5-12 Years, some exceptions): 9
Sexuality: Bisexual, Aromantic
Appearance: YeZ82y7.png
Alptraum's odd coloration is due to a rare IceWing gene that gives scales a reddish tint instead of a blueish one. The scattered red scales on her undersides glitter and reflect light like tiny little crystals.
Alptraum is very small for a dragon her age- about two foot shorter than an average 9 y/o IceWing should be.
Personality: Alptraum is a dragon who has done things that no queen should ever have participated in, showing just where her morals stand. She is ruthless and to the point, not afraid to use brute force to achieve her goals. She gets bored easily, causing her to get into trouble. She also is a wildcard, with abrupt mood swings that aren't clinical in any way, but still uncalled for. Depending on her mood she can be merciful and look at things logically or brutal and only looking to slash at someone with her claws. She's a bad chick and not afraid to show it.
Other: Alptraum has been at the tip top of the rankings her whole life, never falling out of first circle and constantly striving be better and keeping her rankings through sheer willpower. She was turned into a weapon by her mother, who was never afraid of Apltruam because of her size and her overall lack of strength, and because of that Apltraum has killed many other dragons before. Instead of staying in the castle like a good heir, she was always out on the battlefield, slicing throats and leading her tribe with a sense of will that was almost terrifying.

HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her
Give me Pumpkin Spice before I remove your kneecap privileges

@SanguineShadow
He's accepted! You don't have to sub just yet, I'm just sorta waiting for it to start rolling :)
@SanguineShadow
He's accepted! You don't have to sub just yet, I'm just sorta waiting for it to start rolling :)
Would love to join this! (Also hi Sanguine >:3) [b]Name:[/b]Princess Moonwalker [b]Tribe:[/b]Nightwing [b]Age:[/b]9 [b]Gender:[/b]Female [b]Sexuality:[/b]Bisexual [b]Appearance:[/b][img]https://pm1.narvii.com/6665/1a9175b298ed11a8f516f287b2dde6d71a962c94_hq.jpg[/img] (Not mine) [img]https://i.imgur.com/1YXDhqk.jpg[/img] By the lovely SanguineShadow ( Homie, I love your art. I will buy anything you draw uwu ) [b]Personality:[/b] Moonwalker is wise beyond her years and is very respectful with others. Otherwise, she is head-strong and won’t go down easily. She is friendly with members from her own tribe, but sometimes is cold with dragons from other tribes. She make look soft, but she is tough and surprisingly well-trained. She just can’t show that side because of her status. [b]Other:[/b] • Born under a full moon, which means she can read minds ———————— [b]Dead, Killed by Zephyr during the battle with Queen Solar. May come back as spirit to haunt some-dragon[/b] [b]Name:[/b] Knight Cobra [b]Tribe:[/b] Sandwing [b]Age:[/b] 10 [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Sexuality:[/b] Heterosexual [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]https://i.pinimg.com/474x/81/e9/5a/81e95a80c68722d0b68c46bcab8694b5.jpg[/img] (Not mine) [b]Personality:[/b] Cobra is extremely loyal to her Queen and will die for her, she’s very selfless. Cobra is a mean and cunning female, always thinking of a way to take you down. Merciless and very dependent on her size and power during a battle. Sarcastic and very snarky with others. [b]Other:[/b] Cobra is large in size, some think she’s a male at first glance. She’s incredibly strong at that matter for she is muscular ———————— [b]Name:[/b] Crocodile [b]Tribe:[/b] Seawings [b]Age:[/b] 12 [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Sexuality:[/b] Gay, but claims he’s straight [b]Apperance:[/b] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/6f898ab220ba25d449d661a23ad1f3af/a35c3654149502a1-62/s500x750/8568442bd156ae104dcc17503be089852d2f9d4e.png[/img] (Not mine) [b]Personality:[/b] Very intelligent and mature for his age, doesn’t like to be weak around others. Crocodile feels as if he was to impress anyone he meets or comes into contact with. Tries to not be clingy with dragons, but that impossible for him. Sometimes he is sarcastic and unsettling. [b]Other:[/b] • Has Autophobia, which means he’s scared of being left alone. • Both of his parents died when he was 9, so he was passed down the role has the next leader of the Seawings
Would love to join this! (Also hi Sanguine >:3)

Name:Princess Moonwalker
Tribe:Nightwing
Sexuality:Bisexual
Appearance:1a9175b298ed11a8f516f287b2dde6d71a962c94_hq.jpg
(Not mine)
1YXDhqk.jpg
By the lovely SanguineShadow ( Homie, I love your art. I will buy anything you draw uwu )
Personality: Moonwalker is wise beyond her years and is very respectful with others. Otherwise, she is head-strong and won’t go down easily. She is friendly with members from her own tribe, but sometimes is cold with dragons from other tribes. She make look soft, but she is tough and surprisingly well-trained. She just can’t show that side because of her status.
Other:
• Born under a full moon, which means she can read minds
————————
Dead, Killed by Zephyr during the battle with Queen Solar. May come back as spirit to haunt some-dragon

Name: Knight Cobra
Tribe: Sandwing
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance:
81e95a80c68722d0b68c46bcab8694b5.jpg
(Not mine)
Personality: Cobra is extremely loyal to her Queen and will die for her, she’s very selfless. Cobra is a mean and cunning female, always thinking of a way to take you down. Merciless and very dependent on her size and power during a battle. Sarcastic and very snarky with others.
Other: Cobra is large in size, some think she’s a male at first glance. She’s incredibly strong at that matter for she is muscular
————————
Name: Crocodile
Tribe: Seawings
Sexuality: Gay, but claims he’s straight
Apperance:
8568442bd156ae104dcc17503be089852d2f9d4e.png
(Not mine)
Personality: Very intelligent and mature for his age, doesn’t like to be weak around others. Crocodile feels as if he was to impress anyone he meets or comes into contact with. Tries to not be clingy with dragons, but that impossible for him. Sometimes he is sarcastic and unsettling.
Other:
• Has Autophobia, which means he’s scared of being left alone.
• Both of his parents died when he was 9, so he was passed down the role has the next leader of the Seawings
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
Done! I just can't for the life of me get the pic to work though... [b]Name:[/b] Jewelsong [b]Tribe(s):[/b] Nightwing [b]Age (Between 5-12 Years, some exceptions):[/b] 8 [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Sexuality:[/b] Bi [b]Appearance:[/b] [b]Name:[/b] [b]Tribe(s):[/b] [b]Age (Between 5-12 Years, some exceptions):[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] [b]Sexuality:[/b] [b]Appearance:[/b] Prepare... for your worst rushed MS Paint nightmare ever! asdfghjkl it doesn't even work. Maybe you can view it by putting the thing without the ''img'' parts in your searchbar? I have no DA or toyhouse or anything 'cause I suck so I use discord to upload images -v-' [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/673253681852055639/673253754379829249/Jewelsong.png?width=500&height=226[/img] [b]Personality:[/b] [b]Other:[/b] [b]Personality:[/b] Happy, Hyper energetic, Friendly, Adventurous, Strong- willed, Acts before she thinks, Curious, Cheerful, Innocent, Pacifist [b]Other:[/b] Has stubby legs and is kinda chonky
Done! I just can't for the life of me get the pic to work though...
Name:
Jewelsong
Tribe(s):
Nightwing
Age (Between 5-12 Years, some exceptions):
Sexuality:
Bi
Appearance:
Name:
Tribe(s):
Age (Between 5-12 Years, some exceptions):
Appearance:
Prepare... for your worst rushed MS Paint nightmare ever! asdfghjkl it doesn't even work. Maybe you can view it by putting the thing without the ''img'' parts in your searchbar? I have no DA or toyhouse or anything 'cause I suck so I use discord to upload images -v-'
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/673253681852055639/673253754379829249/Jewelsong.png?width=500&height=226[/img]
Personality:
Other:
Personality:
Happy, Hyper energetic, Friendly, Adventurous, Strong- willed, Acts before she thinks, Curious, Cheerful, Innocent, Pacifist
Other:
Has stubby legs and is kinda chonky
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70