Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Dr3amcatcher2000
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 38 39
Jaxton:

He smiled, looking at Gray and blushing a bit. "Thanks." He said, feeling the tooth with his fingers for a moment. "First can we take a picture?" He asked, pulling his phone from his pocket. Standing next to Gray he smiled into the camera and took a selfie of the both of them.

"Perfect!" He said, looking at the picture then sliding his phone back into his pocket. Taking Gray's hand in his he looked around them, "Where should we go?" He asked, "The pier doesn't look to crowded, and I think there's an ice cream stand." He said. Jax didn't normally eat sweets and it had been awhile since he had ice cream. "It'll be my treat." He said, laying his head on Gray's shoulder and looking up at him.
Jaxton:

He smiled, looking at Gray and blushing a bit. "Thanks." He said, feeling the tooth with his fingers for a moment. "First can we take a picture?" He asked, pulling his phone from his pocket. Standing next to Gray he smiled into the camera and took a selfie of the both of them.

"Perfect!" He said, looking at the picture then sliding his phone back into his pocket. Taking Gray's hand in his he looked around them, "Where should we go?" He asked, "The pier doesn't look to crowded, and I think there's an ice cream stand." He said. Jax didn't normally eat sweets and it had been awhile since he had ice cream. "It'll be my treat." He said, laying his head on Gray's shoulder and looking up at him.
FR Time: +3
Avid reader/ Role player / Cauldron Services
Grayson:

He was happy to pose with Jax, a small smile on his face for the picture. While he wasn't big into these selfies, and photos, he Knew Jax Liked them, so he allowed himself to let go a little. his eyes Trailed down to Jax's head on his shoulder, and with his hand, he set it on the side of Jax's head, "Sure, lets go do that, sweetie." Oh no...I've never called anybody that.

Gray was flustered from that. It had just slipped out of his mouth, and it scarred him. Could he have these feelings, were they normal? He didn't know but he began to walk towards the pier, Jax next to him.

Grayson:

He was happy to pose with Jax, a small smile on his face for the picture. While he wasn't big into these selfies, and photos, he Knew Jax Liked them, so he allowed himself to let go a little. his eyes Trailed down to Jax's head on his shoulder, and with his hand, he set it on the side of Jax's head, "Sure, lets go do that, sweetie." Oh no...I've never called anybody that.

Gray was flustered from that. It had just slipped out of his mouth, and it scarred him. Could he have these feelings, were they normal? He didn't know but he began to walk towards the pier, Jax next to him.

Jaxton:

He blushed at Gray's nickname and just smiled but inwardly was losing his mind. I'm gonna need a nickname for him too... He thought, wondering what Gary would like to be called. He glanced over at the guy, wondering what would fit him best.

He walked next to Gray as they went to the pier, trying to come up with something. He had called him babe earlier but that was more so to keep the guy from hitting on Gray some more. I also called him cinnamon roll but he didn't really respond to that...hmm maybe sweetheart? or I could try babe again... Jax wasn't sure what to do and decided that when he had a chance he would try babe again.

As they walked onto the peer Jax looked out at the water. He wasn't a big ocean person, the unkowning scared him. There was no telling what could lurk in the water, even big lakes like this put a chill through him.

While they walked Jax noticed the water hitting some large rocks and gently tugged Gray in that direction, "It looks so cool." He said, placing a hand on the railing as the wind blew his hair back from his face. "I wanna paint that." He said, already imagining the colors in his mind. "It would be so calming yet fierce." He let go of Gray's hand to take his phone from his pocket, taking a picture of the rocks and water.

Sliding it back into his pocket he placed both hands on the rail and let the wind hit his body, blowing his hair back and making his sweater cling to his body. "This is so relaxing." he said, looking over at Gray. "Thank you for taking me here babe." He said and leaned into kiss Gray on the cheek.
Jaxton:

He blushed at Gray's nickname and just smiled but inwardly was losing his mind. I'm gonna need a nickname for him too... He thought, wondering what Gary would like to be called. He glanced over at the guy, wondering what would fit him best.

He walked next to Gray as they went to the pier, trying to come up with something. He had called him babe earlier but that was more so to keep the guy from hitting on Gray some more. I also called him cinnamon roll but he didn't really respond to that...hmm maybe sweetheart? or I could try babe again... Jax wasn't sure what to do and decided that when he had a chance he would try babe again.

As they walked onto the peer Jax looked out at the water. He wasn't a big ocean person, the unkowning scared him. There was no telling what could lurk in the water, even big lakes like this put a chill through him.

While they walked Jax noticed the water hitting some large rocks and gently tugged Gray in that direction, "It looks so cool." He said, placing a hand on the railing as the wind blew his hair back from his face. "I wanna paint that." He said, already imagining the colors in his mind. "It would be so calming yet fierce." He let go of Gray's hand to take his phone from his pocket, taking a picture of the rocks and water.

Sliding it back into his pocket he placed both hands on the rail and let the wind hit his body, blowing his hair back and making his sweater cling to his body. "This is so relaxing." he said, looking over at Gray. "Thank you for taking me here babe." He said and leaned into kiss Gray on the cheek.
Grayson:

Gray had no clue that the water scared Jax, it had always made gray wondrous and feel adventures of what could be out in the world, almost like lighting a fire with in him every time he saw a lake. He was glad that Grayson did take a picture and want to paint it. Hopefully that'll help his art block. Grayson couldn't help but wonder what twist Jax might add to the painting, and found himself looking forward to a finished piece.

The chilly sea breeze and spray flickered over Gray's skin as he stood at the railing next to Jax. It was refreshing. His clothes stung to his body, his flannel jacket flapping ever so lightly in the gusty wind. The kiss on his cheek at this point was no surprise, and Grayson gently grabbed Jax's chin between his fingers, lifting his chin slightly to let his lips touch Jax's. He held it for a moment, before letting go of Jax's chin and pulled away. "Of course, Jax," He breathed.
Grayson:

Gray had no clue that the water scared Jax, it had always made gray wondrous and feel adventures of what could be out in the world, almost like lighting a fire with in him every time he saw a lake. He was glad that Grayson did take a picture and want to paint it. Hopefully that'll help his art block. Grayson couldn't help but wonder what twist Jax might add to the painting, and found himself looking forward to a finished piece.

The chilly sea breeze and spray flickered over Gray's skin as he stood at the railing next to Jax. It was refreshing. His clothes stung to his body, his flannel jacket flapping ever so lightly in the gusty wind. The kiss on his cheek at this point was no surprise, and Grayson gently grabbed Jax's chin between his fingers, lifting his chin slightly to let his lips touch Jax's. He held it for a moment, before letting go of Jax's chin and pulled away. "Of course, Jax," He breathed.
(oooh a lil kiss? ;3 )

Jaxton:

His face erupted in shades of red as he felt Gray's lips touch his. Was that a kiss? He wondered, starring at Gray as he let go of his chin and pulled away. He gently touched his lips and smiled, grabbing Gray's arm and hugging it. Tonight is perfect... He thought, looking out at the lake. With Gray next to him the water didn't seem so scary.

After a bit of comforting silence between them Jax asked, "Do you like the water?" He slipped his hand back into Gray's and gave it a squeeze. His lips still tingled where Gray had touched them, they would be all night. It made him so happy inside, it also made him look forward to their actual first kiss. He tucked loose hair behind his ears as it blew into his face.
(oooh a lil kiss? ;3 )

Jaxton:

His face erupted in shades of red as he felt Gray's lips touch his. Was that a kiss? He wondered, starring at Gray as he let go of his chin and pulled away. He gently touched his lips and smiled, grabbing Gray's arm and hugging it. Tonight is perfect... He thought, looking out at the lake. With Gray next to him the water didn't seem so scary.

After a bit of comforting silence between them Jax asked, "Do you like the water?" He slipped his hand back into Gray's and gave it a squeeze. His lips still tingled where Gray had touched them, they would be all night. It made him so happy inside, it also made him look forward to their actual first kiss. He tucked loose hair behind his ears as it blew into his face.
Grayson:

He looked over at Jax as he hugged his arm, but didn't fight it, he quite liked the way that Jax was cuddly like this. Gray's eye traveresed the waved laden horizon, scanning for nothing in particular. This feeling...it was uplifting, and satsifying. He couldn't describe it perfectly, but it felt almost like sitting down after a long, hard work day on your feet.

Running his thumb over the back of Jax's hand he replied, "I like it alright...it's deep and lovely, but also scary. It's a powerful thing." he didn't mean to be so philisophical about it, but wit was right now, the only other thought in his head besides Jax, who stood so lovingly close to him. Silence lingered for a bit before he knew this feeling. Content. He was content and happy. and in love.
Grayson:

He looked over at Jax as he hugged his arm, but didn't fight it, he quite liked the way that Jax was cuddly like this. Gray's eye traveresed the waved laden horizon, scanning for nothing in particular. This feeling...it was uplifting, and satsifying. He couldn't describe it perfectly, but it felt almost like sitting down after a long, hard work day on your feet.

Running his thumb over the back of Jax's hand he replied, "I like it alright...it's deep and lovely, but also scary. It's a powerful thing." he didn't mean to be so philisophical about it, but wit was right now, the only other thought in his head besides Jax, who stood so lovingly close to him. Silence lingered for a bit before he knew this feeling. Content. He was content and happy. and in love.
Jaxton:

"I don't like the deep water, it scares me." He said. It was pretty, but the unknown of what was below the surface scared him. As they stood there he looked around, finding what he was looking for he tugged Gray over. "I think it's time for ice cream." He said smiling.

It was an older guy that stood at the ice cream cart, his hands shaking slightly as he smiled at Jax and Gray. "It's my treat," Jax said, looking at Gray, "Order what you want." He smiled. Jax ordered his after Gray then paid for them. Taking his chocolate ice cream cone and beginning to eat it.

"Wanna walk down on the shore while we eat?" He asked, taking Gray's hand again.
Jaxton:

"I don't like the deep water, it scares me." He said. It was pretty, but the unknown of what was below the surface scared him. As they stood there he looked around, finding what he was looking for he tugged Gray over. "I think it's time for ice cream." He said smiling.

It was an older guy that stood at the ice cream cart, his hands shaking slightly as he smiled at Jax and Gray. "It's my treat," Jax said, looking at Gray, "Order what you want." He smiled. Jax ordered his after Gray then paid for them. Taking his chocolate ice cream cone and beginning to eat it.

"Wanna walk down on the shore while we eat?" He asked, taking Gray's hand again.
Grayson:

Gray noted silently in his head that Jax didn't like deep water. Another fascinating thing to know about the guy.As they left the railing to go get ice cream, Grayson felt almost itchy letting Jax pay. It wasn't the fact that he wanted to keep him from paying, he just wasn't use to this idea of sharing things. However, he knew this was a normal thing for most other people, so he tried not to show it as he let Jax pay.

He ordered a mint chocolate chip ice cream cone, and began to lick the sweet treat. He was pleasantly surpised at how tasty it was. Gray let Jax take his hand and held his ice cream cone in the other, nodding, "Yeah, I think that would be nice."
Grayson:

Gray noted silently in his head that Jax didn't like deep water. Another fascinating thing to know about the guy.As they left the railing to go get ice cream, Grayson felt almost itchy letting Jax pay. It wasn't the fact that he wanted to keep him from paying, he just wasn't use to this idea of sharing things. However, he knew this was a normal thing for most other people, so he tried not to show it as he let Jax pay.

He ordered a mint chocolate chip ice cream cone, and began to lick the sweet treat. He was pleasantly surpised at how tasty it was. Gray let Jax take his hand and held his ice cream cone in the other, nodding, "Yeah, I think that would be nice."
Jaxton:

He headed toward the stairs that led off of the ramp to the shore. "How's your ice cream?" He asked, the wind whipping his hair around. He was glad he had put half of it up with how windy it was. Jax licked around the rim to keep the ice cream from dripping over the sides of the cone.

"I think it's pretty good, chocolate is my favorite...though i also like cookie dough." He said. It wasn't too dark on the beach but dark enough to provide comfort as they held hands. There were times when Jax had to let Gray's hand go to tuck the hair back behind his ears, the wind was very persistent to blow it into his face as he tried to eat his ice cream.

As they walked Jax tried to angle him self so Gray's body would block the breeze as he ate. He was almost finished and so far had been successful in keeping his hair out of the frozen desert.
Jaxton:

He headed toward the stairs that led off of the ramp to the shore. "How's your ice cream?" He asked, the wind whipping his hair around. He was glad he had put half of it up with how windy it was. Jax licked around the rim to keep the ice cream from dripping over the sides of the cone.

"I think it's pretty good, chocolate is my favorite...though i also like cookie dough." He said. It wasn't too dark on the beach but dark enough to provide comfort as they held hands. There were times when Jax had to let Gray's hand go to tuck the hair back behind his ears, the wind was very persistent to blow it into his face as he tried to eat his ice cream.

As they walked Jax tried to angle him self so Gray's body would block the breeze as he ate. He was almost finished and so far had been successful in keeping his hair out of the frozen desert.
Grayson:

Gray was careful about his ice cream, making sure to lick any drips that happened down the side, "It's good." he noted again the flavors of Icecream Jaxton liked, surprised he actually liked ice cream in the first place. In all the times they had spent together, he noticed that Jaxton wasn't a person who seemed to eat sweets very often.

As they made it to the shore, Gray walked next to Jax, holding his hand gently while eating his ice cream cone. Gray noticed how weird jax was being, and soon figured it out. He wanted out of the breeze. Without saying anything, he helped block the breeze from Jaxton, letting his hair have a break.
Grayson:

Gray was careful about his ice cream, making sure to lick any drips that happened down the side, "It's good." he noted again the flavors of Icecream Jaxton liked, surprised he actually liked ice cream in the first place. In all the times they had spent together, he noticed that Jaxton wasn't a person who seemed to eat sweets very often.

As they made it to the shore, Gray walked next to Jax, holding his hand gently while eating his ice cream cone. Gray noticed how weird jax was being, and soon figured it out. He wanted out of the breeze. Without saying anything, he helped block the breeze from Jaxton, letting his hair have a break.
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 38 39