Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Dr3amcatcher2000
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 38 39
Jaxton:

"Hmph." He looked at Gray, "I protect what I love." He said and let his hand slip into Gray's. "Sorry for running off like that, I really did have to use the bathroom...but I was also nervous." he said. Jax had stopped walking and now looked down at the their hands, fidgeting nervously. "I use to wear necklaces a lot...but then Asher made it a habit to come up behind me when he was angry and pull the necklace back, choking me. I was scared one day he wouldn't let go so I stopped wearing them." He said.

He bit his lip a bit before he continued, "But I'm not scared anymore and I want to wear them again." His thumb rubbed Gray's knuckles as he finished talking. "Also about what just happened...I'll always protect you. I'll make sure I stand between you and danger." He said. Now that is sudden burst of jealousy was wearing off Jax was beginning to realize how much bigger the guy was than him. He wasn't known for thinking rationally when his emotions were running high.
Jaxton:

"Hmph." He looked at Gray, "I protect what I love." He said and let his hand slip into Gray's. "Sorry for running off like that, I really did have to use the bathroom...but I was also nervous." he said. Jax had stopped walking and now looked down at the their hands, fidgeting nervously. "I use to wear necklaces a lot...but then Asher made it a habit to come up behind me when he was angry and pull the necklace back, choking me. I was scared one day he wouldn't let go so I stopped wearing them." He said.

He bit his lip a bit before he continued, "But I'm not scared anymore and I want to wear them again." His thumb rubbed Gray's knuckles as he finished talking. "Also about what just happened...I'll always protect you. I'll make sure I stand between you and danger." He said. Now that is sudden burst of jealousy was wearing off Jax was beginning to realize how much bigger the guy was than him. He wasn't known for thinking rationally when his emotions were running high.
FR Time: +3
Avid reader/ Role player / Cauldron Services
Grayson:

He tried to meet Jax's eyes, but as they looked down at there hands, Grayson gave him a reassuring squeeze and said quietly, "I will never let anybody do that to you again...but if you are ready to wear necklaces again, Lets make sure we get one you really love." Gray felt this nudge in his gut as Jax had told him that. He had had it bad with his ex, and now Grayson was out to protect Jax from him forever, and anybody like him. Asher would never lay another finger on him. However, Asher didn't even know where he was right now, so Grayson wasn't consumed with the idea.

Grayson smiled and ran his hand through Jax's hair, and then played a bit with his small ponytail between his fingers, "Yeah, you were like a little feisty chihuahua. He was quite tall compared to you. But I guess I should be thanking you, so Thank you Jax for saving me from that weirdo."

Gray then stopped playing with Jax's hair and pointed down the street, "Alright, lets go get you a necklace."
Grayson:

He tried to meet Jax's eyes, but as they looked down at there hands, Grayson gave him a reassuring squeeze and said quietly, "I will never let anybody do that to you again...but if you are ready to wear necklaces again, Lets make sure we get one you really love." Gray felt this nudge in his gut as Jax had told him that. He had had it bad with his ex, and now Grayson was out to protect Jax from him forever, and anybody like him. Asher would never lay another finger on him. However, Asher didn't even know where he was right now, so Grayson wasn't consumed with the idea.

Grayson smiled and ran his hand through Jax's hair, and then played a bit with his small ponytail between his fingers, "Yeah, you were like a little feisty chihuahua. He was quite tall compared to you. But I guess I should be thanking you, so Thank you Jax for saving me from that weirdo."

Gray then stopped playing with Jax's hair and pointed down the street, "Alright, lets go get you a necklace."
(Foreshadowing >:3

Jaxton:

He looked at Gray and smiled, surprised when Gray ran his fingers through his hair. He titled his head into Jax's hand, closing his eyes. It was relaxing to him play his hair like that. "You really like my small ponytail huh?" He asked a bit teasingly as he opened his eyes.

Jax made a face when he was compared to the small dog and poked Gray's chest. "You're welcome. Like I said, I'll always be between you and danger." He said and gave Gray's cheek a kiss. He glanced down the street and smiled as he saw the shop. "Maybe we can get matching ones." he said and started to walk down the street toward the shop.

"We could get matching style and just different colors...as a memory of our first date." He said, swinging his hands a bit. Jax felt like he could really be himself around Gray, despite not knowing him for very long.
(Foreshadowing >:3

Jaxton:

He looked at Gray and smiled, surprised when Gray ran his fingers through his hair. He titled his head into Jax's hand, closing his eyes. It was relaxing to him play his hair like that. "You really like my small ponytail huh?" He asked a bit teasingly as he opened his eyes.

Jax made a face when he was compared to the small dog and poked Gray's chest. "You're welcome. Like I said, I'll always be between you and danger." He said and gave Gray's cheek a kiss. He glanced down the street and smiled as he saw the shop. "Maybe we can get matching ones." he said and started to walk down the street toward the shop.

"We could get matching style and just different colors...as a memory of our first date." He said, swinging his hands a bit. Jax felt like he could really be himself around Gray, despite not knowing him for very long.
(hehe)

Grayson:

He nodded and glanced at Jax, "I thinking matching would be cool." Grayson found it kind of cliche, but he wasn't about to tell Jax that. He loved Jax...loved. Is that what this feeling is? I've never felt something so warm before.

Once they entered the store, Gray broke from Jax and began to par-ooze some of the jewlery. A lot, if not most, was made for females. He made sure to watch out for other people, again, mostly women looking through the fine golds and silver jewelry by the check out. He really was waiting for Jax to pull him over for a necklace that he had found.
(hehe)

Grayson:

He nodded and glanced at Jax, "I thinking matching would be cool." Grayson found it kind of cliche, but he wasn't about to tell Jax that. He loved Jax...loved. Is that what this feeling is? I've never felt something so warm before.

Once they entered the store, Gray broke from Jax and began to par-ooze some of the jewlery. A lot, if not most, was made for females. He made sure to watch out for other people, again, mostly women looking through the fine golds and silver jewelry by the check out. He really was waiting for Jax to pull him over for a necklace that he had found.
Jaxton:

He headed toward more of then men jewelry, a lot of it for tourists. He found different ones he liked but he really wanted a shark tooth necklace. About 20 minutes later he was grabbing Gray's hand and pulling him over to the display, "i found it!" He said happily.

Jax took off two necklaces from the display, one was a white shark tooth necklace and the other was a dark blue almost black dar shark tooth necklace. "Aren't these perfect?" He asked, looking at Gray and smiling.
Jaxton:

He headed toward more of then men jewelry, a lot of it for tourists. He found different ones he liked but he really wanted a shark tooth necklace. About 20 minutes later he was grabbing Gray's hand and pulling him over to the display, "i found it!" He said happily.

Jax took off two necklaces from the display, one was a white shark tooth necklace and the other was a dark blue almost black dar shark tooth necklace. "Aren't these perfect?" He asked, looking at Gray and smiling.
Grayson:

As he was pulled over to the display case with the different colored shark teeth necklaces, he smiled and looked at him, "Yes, they do match us pretty well." He tapped the glass with his free hand and said, "So would I be the dark blue black one or the white one?" He inquired.

He gave Jax's hand a squeeze before looking around for a staff member to help them buy the necklaces.
Grayson:

As he was pulled over to the display case with the different colored shark teeth necklaces, he smiled and looked at him, "Yes, they do match us pretty well." He tapped the glass with his free hand and said, "So would I be the dark blue black one or the white one?" He inquired.

He gave Jax's hand a squeeze before looking around for a staff member to help them buy the necklaces.
Jaxton:

He smiled then thought about it, "Hmm...I'm not to sure really." He stared at the necklaces for a moment, "I would say the blue one, cause your emotions are deep yet hidden." He said, looking at the worker as they came over to help them.

Jax pointed to the two necklaces and the worker got them out for them. "Thanks." He said and looked at them, holding them gently in his hand. "Did you find anything else?" He asked, looking up at Gray. Jax intended to pay for the necklaces, it was his idea to get them anyway.
Jaxton:

He smiled then thought about it, "Hmm...I'm not to sure really." He stared at the necklaces for a moment, "I would say the blue one, cause your emotions are deep yet hidden." He said, looking at the worker as they came over to help them.

Jax pointed to the two necklaces and the worker got them out for them. "Thanks." He said and looked at them, holding them gently in his hand. "Did you find anything else?" He asked, looking up at Gray. Jax intended to pay for the necklaces, it was his idea to get them anyway.
Grayson:

Wow, did Jax have to get deep about a necklace...he must find symbolism in everything in his life, which is probably why he is so creative, and loves art, Grayson concluded in his thoughts. However, he nodded and replied, "Yeah, that works. I like the thought of it."

Gray shook his head, "I didn't see anything else, so if your ready, lets buy these, okay?"
Grayson:

Wow, did Jax have to get deep about a necklace...he must find symbolism in everything in his life, which is probably why he is so creative, and loves art, Grayson concluded in his thoughts. However, he nodded and replied, "Yeah, that works. I like the thought of it."

Gray shook his head, "I didn't see anything else, so if your ready, lets buy these, okay?"
Jaxton:

He nodded and headed to the check out. There wasn't really a line and Jax was glad. Laying the necklaces on the counter he paid for them, declining the offer of a bag as it would just be a waste. Grabbing the necklaces Jax headed out of the store, it had begun to get crowded and he didn't want to get pressed up against people.

Once they were back on the street he held up Gray's necklace, "Turn around and I'll put it on for you, then you can put mine on." He said smiling. Unclipping the necklace he put it on Gray, clipping it back and stepping back. "How do you like it?" he asked, fixing the necklace so it laid flat on Gray's chest. He then handed him the white shark tooth necklace and turned around, lifting his hair from his neck.
Jaxton:

He nodded and headed to the check out. There wasn't really a line and Jax was glad. Laying the necklaces on the counter he paid for them, declining the offer of a bag as it would just be a waste. Grabbing the necklaces Jax headed out of the store, it had begun to get crowded and he didn't want to get pressed up against people.

Once they were back on the street he held up Gray's necklace, "Turn around and I'll put it on for you, then you can put mine on." He said smiling. Unclipping the necklace he put it on Gray, clipping it back and stepping back. "How do you like it?" he asked, fixing the necklace so it laid flat on Gray's chest. He then handed him the white shark tooth necklace and turned around, lifting his hair from his neck.
Grayson:

He smiled, grabbing the dark shark tooth necklace that laid on his chest between his fingers and rolling it between his index and thumb, "I like it." As Jax turned around, he draped the necklace carefully around his neck and latched it, gently letting it slide down his chest till it rested comfortable.

Stepping back, Gray gently grabbed his shoulders and turned Jax around, "Aw, you look great with it on." he brushed Jax's shoulder off, as he had a tad bit of dirt. "Lets get out of here and go somewhere new, huh? A little crowded here."
Grayson:

He smiled, grabbing the dark shark tooth necklace that laid on his chest between his fingers and rolling it between his index and thumb, "I like it." As Jax turned around, he draped the necklace carefully around his neck and latched it, gently letting it slide down his chest till it rested comfortable.

Stepping back, Gray gently grabbed his shoulders and turned Jax around, "Aw, you look great with it on." he brushed Jax's shoulder off, as he had a tad bit of dirt. "Lets get out of here and go somewhere new, huh? A little crowded here."
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 38 39