Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Quarantine Area Roleplay OOC [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 159 160
[quote name="QuarantineArea" date="2020-01-17 17:54:44" ] Oh, @ , please consider Freyja as well as your dragon. [/quote] wdym? sorry, I'm really bad at context.
QuarantineArea wrote on 2020-01-17 17:54:44:
Oh, @ , please consider Freyja as well as your dragon.
wdym? sorry, I'm really bad at context.
Hi! Feel free to chat with me, I'm always happy to meet new people!
Freyja, a similar but more powerful dragon. Also consider how easy it would be to contain your dragon as well as if they are very hostile or not. The more compliant and sympathetic the dragon, the lower the threat level.
Freyja, a similar but more powerful dragon. Also consider how easy it would be to contain your dragon as well as if they are very hostile or not. The more compliant and sympathetic the dragon, the lower the threat level.
KWrPMAv.png
Lvl 7 Fodder

Bio coding service

Buy my dragons
loading.gif
@QuarantineArea , I just read over your clan lore and find it very interesting :D Before I make a profile for the RP, I have one question/idea:

What if my character was some sort of infiltrator into the Area? From what I read in the lore, correct me if I’m wrong, I get the impression that the place considers these mutated or magical subjects as “freaks” and less than dragons. What if my character is sent by a bigger group(or maybe just by herself), and is on a mission to somehow disband or shut down the organization that she or he believes is unethical?

I personally find this idea pretty cool, but I want to see if you like it or decide to let it be in the RP. Also, are you subscribed to this, or should I keep pinging you? And has the actual RP Thread been created yet? Sorry for all the questions.
@QuarantineArea , I just read over your clan lore and find it very interesting :D Before I make a profile for the RP, I have one question/idea:

What if my character was some sort of infiltrator into the Area? From what I read in the lore, correct me if I’m wrong, I get the impression that the place considers these mutated or magical subjects as “freaks” and less than dragons. What if my character is sent by a bigger group(or maybe just by herself), and is on a mission to somehow disband or shut down the organization that she or he believes is unethical?

I personally find this idea pretty cool, but I want to see if you like it or decide to let it be in the RP. Also, are you subscribed to this, or should I keep pinging you? And has the actual RP Thread been created yet? Sorry for all the questions.
AUOAU8y.png

A0gxC35.png
I am indeed subscribed. No need to apologize. I do like that idea. There was an incident a couple months ago where a mole sent out highly sensitive information to several clans, so maybe you could use that to your advantage. We never found the mole, either [emoji=guardian winking size=1] There is no IC thread at the moment, but I suppose I should get working on it since this has gained enough interest.
I am indeed subscribed. No need to apologize.
I do like that idea. There was an incident a couple months ago where a mole sent out highly sensitive information to several clans, so maybe you could use that to your advantage. We never found the mole, either
There is no IC thread at the moment, but I suppose I should get working on it since this has gained enough interest.
KWrPMAv.png
Lvl 7 Fodder

Bio coding service

Buy my dragons
loading.gif
Name ~ Críosdaidh {“Críos” for short} Species ~ Wildclaw Gender ~ Female Job ~ Researcher ~ [Infiltrator] Access level ~ 7 [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=157&bodygene=16&breed=10&element=6&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=97&tertgene=5&winggene=23&wings=27&auth=c0d909bed6e2bc255a966733117419b6146cbbf5&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Description ~ A few months ago, a four clans from different flights received alarming information that seemed to have been sent to them randomly. The info described a laboratory somewhere in the Southern Icefield that apparently experimented on other dragons, analyzing them as threats or “freaks,” and containing them. The clans were greatly disturbed by this, and banded together temporarily, hoping to somehow end this abhorring organization that called itself Quarantine Area. Críos was sent by the group to infiltrate and shutdown the Area, or at least damage it. Críos is very determined to finish this mission, as she believes the idea of testing on other dragons is absolutely horrific. She hates lying, and tries not to as much as she can, but at times she has to for the mission to succeed. She is a good fighter- very fast and able to dodge many attacks, quickly retaliating with a quick slash when the opponent is turning. Although Críos was born in the Southern Icefield, she grew up on the Windswept Plateau and has much more of a connection with it rather than her homeland. She unconsciously tends to rapidly tap the big toe-claw on her right leg when she is nervous or excited. Críos hasn’t been with Quarantine Area for very long, but she has managed to secretly get into the employee files and promote her status by 2; nothing too noticeable. ((Another question: Is information in the Quarantine Area stored digitally or on paper? :))
Name ~ Críosdaidh {“Críos” for short}
Species ~ Wildclaw
Gender ~ Female
Job ~ Researcher ~ [Infiltrator]
Access level ~ 7

dragon?age=1&body=157&bodygene=16&breed=10&element=6&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=97&tertgene=5&winggene=23&wings=27&auth=c0d909bed6e2bc255a966733117419b6146cbbf5&dummyext=prev.png

Description ~

A few months ago, a four clans from different flights received alarming information that seemed to have been sent to them randomly. The info described a laboratory somewhere in the Southern Icefield that apparently experimented on other dragons, analyzing them as threats or “freaks,” and containing them. The clans were greatly disturbed by this, and banded together temporarily, hoping to somehow end this abhorring organization that called itself Quarantine Area.

Críos was sent by the group to infiltrate and shutdown the Area, or at least damage it. Críos is very determined to finish this mission, as she believes the idea of testing on other dragons is absolutely horrific. She hates lying, and tries not to as much as she can, but at times she has to for the mission to succeed.

She is a good fighter- very fast and able to dodge many attacks, quickly retaliating with a quick slash when the opponent is turning. Although Críos was born in the Southern Icefield, she grew up on the Windswept Plateau and has much more of a connection with it rather than her homeland.

She unconsciously tends to rapidly tap the big toe-claw on her right leg when she is nervous or excited. Críos hasn’t been with Quarantine Area for very long, but she has managed to secretly get into the employee files and promote her status by 2; nothing too noticeable.

((Another question: Is information in the Quarantine Area stored digitally or on paper? :))
AUOAU8y.png

A0gxC35.png
I would love to see Críos try and free Plasma >:)
I would love to see Críos try and free Plasma >:)
KWrPMAv.png
Lvl 7 Fodder

Bio coding service

Buy my dragons
loading.gif
“All Quarantine Area files are now saved both on a backup hard drive and in hard copies stored in Nix’s office.”

Ah, there’s the answer to my question. Very helpful >:D
“All Quarantine Area files are now saved both on a backup hard drive and in hard copies stored in Nix’s office.”

Ah, there’s the answer to my question. Very helpful >:D
AUOAU8y.png

A0gxC35.png
Indeed. I'm actually working on a lore mass-post called The Quarantine Files
Indeed. I'm actually working on a lore mass-post called The Quarantine Files
KWrPMAv.png
Lvl 7 Fodder

Bio coding service

Buy my dragons
loading.gif
Who starts on the RP Thread?
Who starts on the RP Thread?
AUOAU8y.png

A0gxC35.png
Anyone who has a character in. The basic layout is this:
Top floor=laboratories, offices, security checkpoints, storage
Second floor (going down)=Level 1 anomalies, security checkpoints
Third floor=Level 2 anomalies, operating rooms, cryo labs (for refrigerating and preserving organic samples), security checkpoints, water tanks
Fourth floor=Level 3 anomalies, heavy weapon storage, security checkpoints

And so on and so forth going down ten floors. No one but Nix can access the tenth, so no one knows what’s down there. Also, the floors aren’t just flat, they’re made up of high-ceiling tunnels with doors on each side for containment cells. Zero threat anomalies are allowed to walk around in floor two, but only in floor two. There’s also a very large thick metal door that’s the only entrance and exit to the facility (that people know of). The cells get more heavy-duty and spread apart as you go down, and the security gets tighter as well. At the moment, there are only two cells in level nine, and absolutely NO ONE is allowed down there without Nix’s permission. No one is allowed to come into visibility or contact with Subject #28 and #38 (Thayn and Bayanar). Also as you go down, the cells get more specialized to accommodate the more dangerous anomalies.
Anyone who has a character in. The basic layout is this:
Top floor=laboratories, offices, security checkpoints, storage
Second floor (going down)=Level 1 anomalies, security checkpoints
Third floor=Level 2 anomalies, operating rooms, cryo labs (for refrigerating and preserving organic samples), security checkpoints, water tanks
Fourth floor=Level 3 anomalies, heavy weapon storage, security checkpoints

And so on and so forth going down ten floors. No one but Nix can access the tenth, so no one knows what’s down there. Also, the floors aren’t just flat, they’re made up of high-ceiling tunnels with doors on each side for containment cells. Zero threat anomalies are allowed to walk around in floor two, but only in floor two. There’s also a very large thick metal door that’s the only entrance and exit to the facility (that people know of). The cells get more heavy-duty and spread apart as you go down, and the security gets tighter as well. At the moment, there are only two cells in level nine, and absolutely NO ONE is allowed down there without Nix’s permission. No one is allowed to come into visibility or contact with Subject #28 and #38 (Thayn and Bayanar). Also as you go down, the cells get more specialized to accommodate the more dangerous anomalies.
KWrPMAv.png
Lvl 7 Fodder

Bio coding service

Buy my dragons
loading.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 159 160