Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Quarantine Area Roleplay OOC [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 159 160
@CrystalCatStudio
Great. Make sure to fill out a character sheet if you want to join. I think I will leave this open a bit longer and then start the IC thread
@CrystalCatStudio
Great. Make sure to fill out a character sheet if you want to join. I think I will leave this open a bit longer and then start the IC thread
KWrPMAv.png
Lvl 7 Fodder

Bio coding service

Buy my dragons
loading.gif
I apologize for not asking earlier, I had some things to catch up with. Would it be fine if I were to join this roleplay? It looks quite interesting.
I apologize for not asking earlier, I had some things to catch up with. Would it be fine if I were to join this roleplay? It looks quite interesting.
@shocksocket Yes.
@shocksocket Yes.
KWrPMAv.png
Lvl 7 Fodder

Bio coding service

Buy my dragons
loading.gif
Subject name and #: 'gale', #276 (# must be over 61 unless you choose a preexisting subject. Please ask me before picking one) Image: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41938799] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/419388/41938799_350.png[/img] [/url] Threat level: 62 (see below to see why) Abilities: Ice magic stuff Description: Gale can be a very kind and sweet anomaly if not scared or agitated. When scared or angered, there tends to be an explosive outbreak of ice within a 25-50ft radius, depending on how her magic energy is looking. These outbreaks can lead to massive damage to the ecosystem around, freezing wildlife and trees and the ground, but it can also lead to serious threats to humans or any other species around. Sharp pieces or shards of ice can easily pierce through someone, and the freezing cold temperature of the ice can cause frostburn/frostbite and death if exposed to for too long. Speaking of magic energy, the black stuff that is visible from her chest is her magical energy. The magic energy helps her with everything, from walking, to flying, and of course, her power. The more magical energy she has, the more powerful her magic and the occasional outbreak becomes. Don't scare her or agitate her and you'll get along great.
Subject name and #: 'gale', #276 (# must be over 61 unless you choose a preexisting subject. Please ask me before picking one)
Image:
41938799_350.png

Threat level: 62 (see below to see why)
Abilities: Ice magic stuff
Description: Gale can be a very kind and sweet anomaly if not scared or agitated. When scared or angered, there tends to be an explosive outbreak of ice within a 25-50ft radius, depending on how her magic energy is looking. These outbreaks can lead to massive damage to the ecosystem around, freezing wildlife and trees and the ground, but it can also lead to serious threats to humans or any other species around. Sharp pieces or shards of ice can easily pierce through someone, and the freezing cold temperature of the ice can cause frostburn/frostbite and death if exposed to for too long. Speaking of magic energy, the black stuff that is visible from her chest is her magical energy. The magic energy helps her with everything, from walking, to flying, and of course, her power. The more magical energy she has, the more powerful her magic and the occasional outbreak becomes. Don't scare her or agitate her and you'll get along great.
Hi! Feel free to chat with me, I'm always happy to meet new people!
@QuarentineArea

I’m definitely interested as well, I have plenty of dragons in my lair I could use for this! If you don’t mind my asking, is this sort of based on the SCP writings?
@QuarentineArea

I’m definitely interested as well, I have plenty of dragons in my lair I could use for this! If you don’t mind my asking, is this sort of based on the SCP writings?
"Alas, love cannot be cured by herbs!"
———
Bas||they/them/fae/faer||18+||FR+2
———
Quite possibly just a moth with internet access.
autumn_sphinx.png lamp.gif
@DancingSkye Yes.
@DancingSkye Yes.
KWrPMAv.png
Lvl 7 Fodder

Bio coding service

Buy my dragons
loading.gif
I think I will open the IC after DancingSkye posts their character sheet.
I think I will open the IC after DancingSkye posts their character sheet.
KWrPMAv.png
Lvl 7 Fodder

Bio coding service

Buy my dragons
loading.gif
Oh, @CrystalCatStudios , please consider Freyja as well as your dragon.
Oh, @CrystalCatStudios , please consider Freyja as well as your dragon.
KWrPMAv.png
Lvl 7 Fodder

Bio coding service

Buy my dragons
loading.gif
@QuarantineArea , Hi there! I’m interesting in maybe joining this soon. It’s night for me, so if I decide to join, and you are okay with it, may I do my profile stuff in the morning? :)
@QuarantineArea , Hi there! I’m interesting in maybe joining this soon. It’s night for me, so if I decide to join, and you are okay with it, may I do my profile stuff in the morning? :)
AUOAU8y.png

A0gxC35.png
@SilverSong92 Of course.
@SilverSong92 Of course.
KWrPMAv.png
Lvl 7 Fodder

Bio coding service

Buy my dragons
loading.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 159 160