Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Visit (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45
The tundra chuckled as he looked between the pearlcatcher and the imperial.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say your afraid he's gonna hear you talking? What? You gonna get in trouble with him?"
The tundra chuckled as he looked between the pearlcatcher and the imperial.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say your afraid he's gonna hear you talking? What? You gonna get in trouble with him?"
""I feel I should apologize for what's happened here... some of my employees took things too far."
It was clear as the cloaked imperial wandered in, that Kala wasn't the only dragon cowed by his presence. Though the imperial seemed no more malicious than the others, other than by sheer size, the clan shifted away from him as he settled near one large pool. Certainly he didn't have the same malicious aura that Penance gave off, but there was something uneasy about being close nonetheless.

The cloak, barely fitting around staglike antlers, rode up as the dragon dipped his head to drink. It revealed just the last few feet of his tail, which forked into two near the end. The two tail tips seemed to flick and move independently.

"I wouldnt be caught dead speaking harshly of the queen with him in earshot," she replied in a hoarse whisper. In a slightly more normal tone, she continued. "Aharon came here with Lady Silth from her kingdom in the Tangled Woods. He is almost always at her side, though, he has been wandering the halls more frequently as of late. He doesn't speak much, but he knows most things that happen in the clan."
It was clear as the cloaked imperial wandered in, that Kala wasn't the only dragon cowed by his presence. Though the imperial seemed no more malicious than the others, other than by sheer size, the clan shifted away from him as he settled near one large pool. Certainly he didn't have the same malicious aura that Penance gave off, but there was something uneasy about being close nonetheless.

The cloak, barely fitting around staglike antlers, rode up as the dragon dipped his head to drink. It revealed just the last few feet of his tail, which forked into two near the end. The two tail tips seemed to flick and move independently.

"I wouldnt be caught dead speaking harshly of the queen with him in earshot," she replied in a hoarse whisper. In a slightly more normal tone, she continued. "Aharon came here with Lady Silth from her kingdom in the Tangled Woods. He is almost always at her side, though, he has been wandering the halls more frequently as of late. He doesn't speak much, but he knows most things that happen in the clan."
RP Clan!
She/Her
+ 1 FR Time
Please ping me for attention!
Clan Haven welcomes you.
The tundra chuckled. "In regards to chess you're saying he's the queen? Funny how the queen almost never leaves the king's side, yet it's the most feared piece on the board."

He eyed the imperial while he talked.
The tundra chuckled. "In regards to chess you're saying he's the queen? Funny how the queen almost never leaves the king's side, yet it's the most feared piece on the board."

He eyed the imperial while he talked.
""I feel I should apologize for what's happened here... some of my employees took things too far."
Kala nodded, opting to not speak as the big dragon finished his drink and stood once more. The split tail twitched, curling upward along the thicker length. As it lifted and curled to the side, the thick knots of scale along the sides that resembled an early case of gembond spit open.

The heavy lids parted, revealing a multitude of eyes along the thick part of the tail. They were nearly pitch black, really an impossibly deep purple that shone slightly lighter in the lights.

They flickered open so briefly, it would be easy to dismiss as just a trick of the light. Just a reflection off of purple colored scales. He lumbered back out of the room, turning down the side to the deeper parts of the lair.

Kala hadn't seen anything of course, her gaze had been away from the imperial.
Kala nodded, opting to not speak as the big dragon finished his drink and stood once more. The split tail twitched, curling upward along the thicker length. As it lifted and curled to the side, the thick knots of scale along the sides that resembled an early case of gembond spit open.

The heavy lids parted, revealing a multitude of eyes along the thick part of the tail. They were nearly pitch black, really an impossibly deep purple that shone slightly lighter in the lights.

They flickered open so briefly, it would be easy to dismiss as just a trick of the light. Just a reflection off of purple colored scales. He lumbered back out of the room, turning down the side to the deeper parts of the lair.

Kala hadn't seen anything of course, her gaze had been away from the imperial.
RP Clan!
She/Her
+ 1 FR Time
Clan Haven welcomes you.
The tundra quickly glanced away.
"Well that was freaky as hell. I hate thinking about haveing extra eyes all over your body, like imagine how sucky falling down on multiple eyes would feel like."
The tundra quickly glanced away.
"Well that was freaky as hell. I hate thinking about haveing extra eyes all over your body, like imagine how sucky falling down on multiple eyes would feel like."
The pearlcatcher's ear twitched. "Wha- oh." She got up from the rock and shook herself off, allowing her silks to fall neatly back into place. "That's probably why he keeps them closed," she said, "that and it's one of the many reasons that no one likes to be near him."

She glanced down the tunnel, listening. "Its probably cleared out upstairs by now," added the pearlcatcher. "You hungry? We just finished the cellar so there's more than water to drink. . ."

((At this point I am just killing time until we get a return letter. Assume that the seeker can use magic to get home. I intend for Aharon and Silth to travel together. She's officially off her rocker though.))
The pearlcatcher's ear twitched. "Wha- oh." She got up from the rock and shook herself off, allowing her silks to fall neatly back into place. "That's probably why he keeps them closed," she said, "that and it's one of the many reasons that no one likes to be near him."

She glanced down the tunnel, listening. "Its probably cleared out upstairs by now," added the pearlcatcher. "You hungry? We just finished the cellar so there's more than water to drink. . ."

((At this point I am just killing time until we get a return letter. Assume that the seeker can use magic to get home. I intend for Aharon and Silth to travel together. She's officially off her rocker though.))
RP Clan!
She/Her
+ 1 FR Time
Clan Haven welcomes you.
((Happy grinding for chests week!))
((Happy grinding for chests week!))
RP Clan!
She/Her
+ 1 FR Time
Clan Haven welcomes you.
The tundra's face lit up at the mention of a celler

"A celler? What do you have? I could really go for a strong drink if you dont mind."
The tundra's face lit up at the mention of a celler

"A celler? What do you have? I could really go for a strong drink if you dont mind."
Kala smiled and began to rattle off what they had in the cellar as they walked upstairs. It was a surprisingly long list, considering how isolated the clan was.

She led the tundra back to the common room, where a pair of dragons were manning a large kitchen area. The pearlcatcher sent a nearby skydancer down to fetch Quinten's preferred drink, and some wine for her as well. One of the cooks wandered out to take their food orders.

Penance was still in the common room, doing inventory of some crates while she waited for her familiar to return. There were several bipedal and clearly undead dragons assisting her.
Kala smiled and began to rattle off what they had in the cellar as they walked upstairs. It was a surprisingly long list, considering how isolated the clan was.

She led the tundra back to the common room, where a pair of dragons were manning a large kitchen area. The pearlcatcher sent a nearby skydancer down to fetch Quinten's preferred drink, and some wine for her as well. One of the cooks wandered out to take their food orders.

Penance was still in the common room, doing inventory of some crates while she waited for her familiar to return. There were several bipedal and clearly undead dragons assisting her.
RP Clan!
She/Her
+ 1 FR Time
Clan Haven welcomes you.
The Courier listened intently to the pearlcatchers list, he asked for a shot of scotch. He was very relaxed, that was until he got sight of the undead. He seemed to tence up and stare intensely at the undead. After a few moments he seemed to breath a small sigh of relief.
The Courier listened intently to the pearlcatchers list, he asked for a shot of scotch. He was very relaxed, that was until he got sight of the undead. He seemed to tence up and stare intensely at the undead. After a few moments he seemed to breath a small sigh of relief.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45