Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Mokuba
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 51 52
“...Bonnie took my phone,” Milo said quietly, a hand on his cheek although he had a toothache as he laughed quietly. He didn’t use it much, and while he did trust Bonnie, it did cause a pinprick of anxiety in his head.

They were extremely cold, as to be expected. The tips of their fingers and toes were starting to turn black and blue as if they’d been in a fight. Not as if they hadn’t, being locked in that freezer for weeks wouldn’t be ideal for trying to stay alive. When they noticed Bonnie was talking again, it took them a few seconds to process and response.
“Gabriel,” they mumbled as they trudged along with Bonnie.

Raihan paused, getting flustered again as he listened to Gordie.
“You’re the worst, you know that?” He mumbled as he looked up at the Rotom phone, which was swirling around him as he moved.
“...Bonnie took my phone,” Milo said quietly, a hand on his cheek although he had a toothache as he laughed quietly. He didn’t use it much, and while he did trust Bonnie, it did cause a pinprick of anxiety in his head.

They were extremely cold, as to be expected. The tips of their fingers and toes were starting to turn black and blue as if they’d been in a fight. Not as if they hadn’t, being locked in that freezer for weeks wouldn’t be ideal for trying to stay alive. When they noticed Bonnie was talking again, it took them a few seconds to process and response.
“Gabriel,” they mumbled as they trudged along with Bonnie.

Raihan paused, getting flustered again as he listened to Gordie.
“You’re the worst, you know that?” He mumbled as he looked up at the Rotom phone, which was swirling around him as he moved.
Leon snorted and shook his head. After a moment, he piped back up. "She seem...cool to you?" His expression pinched a bit. "Not entirely sure how I feel about her, yet."

Bonnie was extra careful as she helped them up the stairs, a small feeling of nausea passing over her at the sight of their bruised fingertips; why did Milo do this? Why did Milo...torture them like this? This was sick, and twisted. She didn't want to be a part of this.

She should've let Milo die.

"Mhmm-- I try." He smirked, and sat back down on the couch; he couldn't pass up the opportunity to tease Raihan over something like this. It was perfect, and hilarious.
Leon snorted and shook his head. After a moment, he piped back up. "She seem...cool to you?" His expression pinched a bit. "Not entirely sure how I feel about her, yet."

Bonnie was extra careful as she helped them up the stairs, a small feeling of nausea passing over her at the sight of their bruised fingertips; why did Milo do this? Why did Milo...torture them like this? This was sick, and twisted. She didn't want to be a part of this.

She should've let Milo die.

"Mhmm-- I try." He smirked, and sat back down on the couch; he couldn't pass up the opportunity to tease Raihan over something like this. It was perfect, and hilarious.
Milo nodded. Considering he hadn’t been arrested yet, she seemed trustworthy enough.

They tripped over their own feet multiple times, flinching at almost every step. They weren’t wearing any shoes- just shorts and a thin T-shirt that didn’t help at all against the cold of the freezer room.
“What d...day is it?” They asked again with a raspy voice

“You’re trying too hard. Stop it.” Raihan said as he stared at his bedroom door for a moment. Where was he even trying to go? The kitchen, he guessed as he opened the door and stepped into the hall.
Milo nodded. Considering he hadn’t been arrested yet, she seemed trustworthy enough.

They tripped over their own feet multiple times, flinching at almost every step. They weren’t wearing any shoes- just shorts and a thin T-shirt that didn’t help at all against the cold of the freezer room.
“What d...day is it?” They asked again with a raspy voice

“You’re trying too hard. Stop it.” Raihan said as he stared at his bedroom door for a moment. Where was he even trying to go? The kitchen, he guessed as he opened the door and stepped into the hall.
Leon smiled at that; he trusted Milo's judgement-- guy usually had a good feeling about people. "Good enough for me, then."

"June twenty-first," Bonnie replied gently, slowly moving up the steps alongside Gabriel. Once they got to the top, she gently set Honey down, so she could focus on the stranger completely as she guided him towards the front of the house.

"Nah, I don't think I am." Gordie kicked up his feet on the coffee table in front of the couch, and began boredly flipping through the channels. "You make it pretty easy."
Leon smiled at that; he trusted Milo's judgement-- guy usually had a good feeling about people. "Good enough for me, then."

"June twenty-first," Bonnie replied gently, slowly moving up the steps alongside Gabriel. Once they got to the top, she gently set Honey down, so she could focus on the stranger completely as she guided him towards the front of the house.

"Nah, I don't think I am." Gordie kicked up his feet on the coffee table in front of the couch, and began boredly flipping through the channels. "You make it pretty easy."
Milo paused before speaking again, his voice as gentle as he could make it.
“Are you gonna go help out now?” He asked carefully, a hand still held against his cheek.

When Bonnie said the date they cringed a bit, their footsteps stuttering again as they did. When Bonnie set Honey down, they didn’t protest, instead the Appletun just stared up at her, following quietly and slowly behind as if they’d could help. Dokutoku watched them curiously from a distance, trotting a bit closer when he noticed Bonnie was going to the door.

Raihan growled as the Rotom followed him around to the kitchen.
“I’ll be sure to change that, *******.” He rolled his eyes and opened the pantry, grabbing a small blue and orange box. Was macaroni an acceptable breakfast food?
Milo paused before speaking again, his voice as gentle as he could make it.
“Are you gonna go help out now?” He asked carefully, a hand still held against his cheek.

When Bonnie said the date they cringed a bit, their footsteps stuttering again as they did. When Bonnie set Honey down, they didn’t protest, instead the Appletun just stared up at her, following quietly and slowly behind as if they’d could help. Dokutoku watched them curiously from a distance, trotting a bit closer when he noticed Bonnie was going to the door.

Raihan growled as the Rotom followed him around to the kitchen.
“I’ll be sure to change that, *******.” He rolled his eyes and opened the pantry, grabbing a small blue and orange box. Was macaroni an acceptable breakfast food?
Leon shrugged. "If you want me to-- I'm just as happy to stay here with ya. Can't imagine having to he alone in the hospital." He offered a warm smile.

Once she got to the front door, Bonnie propped it open with her foot as she helped the poor person inside-- it wasn't like anyone had time to lock it after Milo got attacked. "How...how long have you been in there?"

"You can try," Gordie shot back smugly, kicking his feet up and flipping through the TV channels boredly.
Leon shrugged. "If you want me to-- I'm just as happy to stay here with ya. Can't imagine having to he alone in the hospital." He offered a warm smile.

Once she got to the front door, Bonnie propped it open with her foot as she helped the poor person inside-- it wasn't like anyone had time to lock it after Milo got attacked. "How...how long have you been in there?"

"You can try," Gordie shot back smugly, kicking his feet up and flipping through the TV channels boredly.
Milo smiled in return, still a bit hesitant on talking. He knew that Bonnie knew, well, what he did. He was going to put his trust in her and hope that she wouldn’t blow this over for him.
“Give her a call, will you?” He said softly. “I’m not sure if she knows how to do much either. So, soon, I suppose.”

“T..two weeks?” They stuttered, collapsing onto a couch to the right of the door once they were inside. “It’s...been, a while,” they mumbled as Honey came inside, having a small bit of trouble trying to nudge to door open, but managing. DokuToku meanwhile stepped onto the porch and peeked inside from open of the windows to see what was going on.

After staying silent for a moment, looking through different cabinets and drawers to find that he didn’t have any other kind of food that wouldn’t take an insanely long time to cook, he peeked into the fridge- the Rotom phone hovering around him as he talked. “Is macaroni allowed to be a breakfast food?” Raihan voiced his thoughts, looking through the fridge to see if he had anything in there.
Milo smiled in return, still a bit hesitant on talking. He knew that Bonnie knew, well, what he did. He was going to put his trust in her and hope that she wouldn’t blow this over for him.
“Give her a call, will you?” He said softly. “I’m not sure if she knows how to do much either. So, soon, I suppose.”

“T..two weeks?” They stuttered, collapsing onto a couch to the right of the door once they were inside. “It’s...been, a while,” they mumbled as Honey came inside, having a small bit of trouble trying to nudge to door open, but managing. DokuToku meanwhile stepped onto the porch and peeked inside from open of the windows to see what was going on.

After staying silent for a moment, looking through different cabinets and drawers to find that he didn’t have any other kind of food that wouldn’t take an insanely long time to cook, he peeked into the fridge- the Rotom phone hovering around him as he talked. “Is macaroni allowed to be a breakfast food?” Raihan voiced his thoughts, looking through the fridge to see if he had anything in there.
Macaroni can absolutely be a breakfast food, Raihan))

Hard, laborious farmwork wasn't really Leon's forte; but he was more than happy to help a buddy out, if he could-- even if he probably wouldn't be very good at it. "Yeah, sure." Leon pulled out his phone, and called Milo's-- he wasn't sure how Bonnie had managed to be careless enough to take it with her.

"Christ." Bonnie moved to the kitchen to get Gabriel some water, and too see if there was anything light to eat. When her phone suddenly started ringing-- well, she could tell it wasn't hers because of the ringer-- she jumped. When did she take Milo's phone? Whatever. "H-hello?"

"I ain't gonna judge you. Anythin' can be breakfast." Gordie chuckled after his words, glancing up at the Rotom that hovered above him. "You should go shoppin', though'-- if that's really all you got."
Macaroni can absolutely be a breakfast food, Raihan))

Hard, laborious farmwork wasn't really Leon's forte; but he was more than happy to help a buddy out, if he could-- even if he probably wouldn't be very good at it. "Yeah, sure." Leon pulled out his phone, and called Milo's-- he wasn't sure how Bonnie had managed to be careless enough to take it with her.

"Christ." Bonnie moved to the kitchen to get Gabriel some water, and too see if there was anything light to eat. When her phone suddenly started ringing-- well, she could tell it wasn't hers because of the ringer-- she jumped. When did she take Milo's phone? Whatever. "H-hello?"

"I ain't gonna judge you. Anythin' can be breakfast." Gordie chuckled after his words, glancing up at the Rotom that hovered above him. "You should go shoppin', though'-- if that's really all you got."
(He is not sure....)

Milo managed a soft smile. While the process was slow and was hard to notice, he’d started bleeding a small bit again. Not wanting to disturb Leon, Milo grabbed a few cotton pads and turned away from him, swabbing his tongue down to get rid of the blood. The trash can had been moved from the corner of the room to his bedside, so he didn’t have to ask Leon to fetch it for him.

Gabriel laid limp on the couch, arms crossed over their chest. They were just skin and bones- the fabric of the thin t-shirt they wore seemed to be more dense than they were. They were pale and red upon closer inspection, their face flushed the most. They grabbed a decorative blanket from the top of the couch, wrapping it around themself as Honey climbed up onto the couch to sniff them.

“Probably, but I can’t cook, so.” Raihan mumbled as he closed the refrigerator door and put the plastic bowl of macaroni on the counter, just pausing to talk. “Y’know, you can cook, Gordie.” He mumbled, thinking for a second. “Both you and Milo are fantastic.”
(He is not sure....)

Milo managed a soft smile. While the process was slow and was hard to notice, he’d started bleeding a small bit again. Not wanting to disturb Leon, Milo grabbed a few cotton pads and turned away from him, swabbing his tongue down to get rid of the blood. The trash can had been moved from the corner of the room to his bedside, so he didn’t have to ask Leon to fetch it for him.

Gabriel laid limp on the couch, arms crossed over their chest. They were just skin and bones- the fabric of the thin t-shirt they wore seemed to be more dense than they were. They were pale and red upon closer inspection, their face flushed the most. They grabbed a decorative blanket from the top of the couch, wrapping it around themself as Honey climbed up onto the couch to sniff them.

“Probably, but I can’t cook, so.” Raihan mumbled as he closed the refrigerator door and put the plastic bowl of macaroni on the counter, just pausing to talk. “Y’know, you can cook, Gordie.” He mumbled, thinking for a second. “Both you and Milo are fantastic.”
"Hey-- want me to swing by and help check in on things over there?"

Leon's question made Bonnie's heart race, and she nervously peeked out from the kitchen, over towards the couch; now wasn't a good time. "Uh...nah, nah-- just text me a list of stuff Milo wants me to do." She pushed her fingers through her hair as she disappeared further into the kitchen.

"You sure? There's probably a lot--"

"Yeah, man, I can handle it."

Gordie gave a thoughtful hum, and he scratched along his jawline. "Learned from Kabu-- I'm sure he'd love to teach you a thing or two, if you ever want to learn."
"Hey-- want me to swing by and help check in on things over there?"

Leon's question made Bonnie's heart race, and she nervously peeked out from the kitchen, over towards the couch; now wasn't a good time. "Uh...nah, nah-- just text me a list of stuff Milo wants me to do." She pushed her fingers through her hair as she disappeared further into the kitchen.

"You sure? There's probably a lot--"

"Yeah, man, I can handle it."

Gordie gave a thoughtful hum, and he scratched along his jawline. "Learned from Kabu-- I'm sure he'd love to teach you a thing or two, if you ever want to learn."
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 51 52