Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Mokuba
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 51 52
(he would appreciate it)

Milo hesitated before pointing to the bandages on his mouth, a subtle gesture to ask Leon if he wanted to see the scars. He wasn’t exactly supposed to take them off, no, but he hated the pressure they gave him on his jaw. It made his teeth hurt.

DokuToku stomped at the ground with one of the hooves and gestured to the door once again with his horns. The noise was annoying him, though Honey seemed to be completely dead to it, resting their head on Bonnie’s shoulder once it’s neck got tired of nuzzling her.

“What am I supposed to say? ‘oh, sorry I kissed you dude, ive had a crush on you for like a decade’.” Raihan mocked, rolling his eyes and straightening his back. It made a very violent cracking noise that carried through the phone and made Raihan himself wince from the noise, though it didn’t hurt him.
(he would appreciate it)

Milo hesitated before pointing to the bandages on his mouth, a subtle gesture to ask Leon if he wanted to see the scars. He wasn’t exactly supposed to take them off, no, but he hated the pressure they gave him on his jaw. It made his teeth hurt.

DokuToku stomped at the ground with one of the hooves and gestured to the door once again with his horns. The noise was annoying him, though Honey seemed to be completely dead to it, resting their head on Bonnie’s shoulder once it’s neck got tired of nuzzling her.

“What am I supposed to say? ‘oh, sorry I kissed you dude, ive had a crush on you for like a decade’.” Raihan mocked, rolling his eyes and straightening his back. It made a very violent cracking noise that carried through the phone and made Raihan himself wince from the noise, though it didn’t hurt him.
Leon blinked when he realized what Milo was trying to get across to him. "Uh, sure? I mean, as long as it's okay for you to take the bandages off." He didn't want Milo damaging himself more.

Her eyes flicked from the door, to Dokutoku, and then back to the door; she reached out a shaky hand, hovering over the handle as she prepared herself for...whatever was on the other side. Finally, after a long moment, she gripped the handle and tried to turn it.

Gordie turned off the water and dried his hands, smirking at Raihan's remark. "Maybe. I dunno. Leon might appreciate the honesty." The noise that Raihan's back made earned a cringe from Gordie.
Leon blinked when he realized what Milo was trying to get across to him. "Uh, sure? I mean, as long as it's okay for you to take the bandages off." He didn't want Milo damaging himself more.

Her eyes flicked from the door, to Dokutoku, and then back to the door; she reached out a shaky hand, hovering over the handle as she prepared herself for...whatever was on the other side. Finally, after a long moment, she gripped the handle and tried to turn it.

Gordie turned off the water and dried his hands, smirking at Raihan's remark. "Maybe. I dunno. Leon might appreciate the honesty." The noise that Raihan's back made earned a cringe from Gordie.
Scratching at the tip of a the thick bandage for a moment, he first took off the one keeping his jaw so tightly in place. He let his jaw relax, pausing for a moment and enjoying the feeling before peeling back one on his cheek that revealed the scar. It was still relatively bloody, but it’d started to scab up much faster than the wound on his shoulder.

The ‘click’ of unlocking it made an even louder bang inside, presumably from whoever was in there. They rushed towards the door, slamming their shoulder into it and opening it fully.
It wasn’t a child, thank god, but they still looked young...maybe 18, 19, 20 was a bit of a strech but it was plausible. They landed directly on their knees, scraping them up on the concrete and causing them to wince.

Raihan snorted, rubbing his back a bit as he stood up. “As if. I think he’d just get flustered.” He paused for a moment in silence before looking at the phone, though he knew Gordie couldn’t see him. “He was flustered, right?”
Scratching at the tip of a the thick bandage for a moment, he first took off the one keeping his jaw so tightly in place. He let his jaw relax, pausing for a moment and enjoying the feeling before peeling back one on his cheek that revealed the scar. It was still relatively bloody, but it’d started to scab up much faster than the wound on his shoulder.

The ‘click’ of unlocking it made an even louder bang inside, presumably from whoever was in there. They rushed towards the door, slamming their shoulder into it and opening it fully.
It wasn’t a child, thank god, but they still looked young...maybe 18, 19, 20 was a bit of a strech but it was plausible. They landed directly on their knees, scraping them up on the concrete and causing them to wince.

Raihan snorted, rubbing his back a bit as he stood up. “As if. I think he’d just get flustered.” He paused for a moment in silence before looking at the phone, though he knew Gordie couldn’t see him. “He was flustered, right?”
As Leon watched the bandages fall away, he grimaced; he really got cut up to high-Hell. "Jesus, man," He murmured, visibly wincing. "You sure those bandages should be taken off?"

Her feet carried her backwards when the door was suddenly flung open, and she nearly fell back-- though she managed to find her balance before doing so. A string of curses escaped her at the sight of the other person. They were so young.

"Mhmm," Gordie hummed with a smile. "Guy could barely even speak afterwards. He was a real mess."
As Leon watched the bandages fall away, he grimaced; he really got cut up to high-Hell. "Jesus, man," He murmured, visibly wincing. "You sure those bandages should be taken off?"

Her feet carried her backwards when the door was suddenly flung open, and she nearly fell back-- though she managed to find her balance before doing so. A string of curses escaped her at the sight of the other person. They were so young.

"Mhmm," Gordie hummed with a smile. "Guy could barely even speak afterwards. He was a real mess."
Milo gave a low chuckle and shook his head, rewrapping the bandage around his head. He seemed dazed, though it might have just been from the blood loss and the more than monotonous room.

Honey lifted their head, turning very slowly as to not tumble out of Bonnie’s arms, and looked down at the stranger. They were extremely thin, and from their looks alone, no one could tell if they were male or female. They seemed too dazed to talk either.

Raihan gave a laugh, a small bit of his pride returning as he shrugged his jacket off his shoulders into one of the many accumulating piles of clothes on his floor.
Milo gave a low chuckle and shook his head, rewrapping the bandage around his head. He seemed dazed, though it might have just been from the blood loss and the more than monotonous room.

Honey lifted their head, turning very slowly as to not tumble out of Bonnie’s arms, and looked down at the stranger. They were extremely thin, and from their looks alone, no one could tell if they were male or female. They seemed too dazed to talk either.

Raihan gave a laugh, a small bit of his pride returning as he shrugged his jacket off his shoulders into one of the many accumulating piles of clothes on his floor.
Leon puffed his cheeks out and shook his head; Milo looked...rough, to say the least. Hopefully recovery would go well. "You got somebody to keep an eye on your Wooloo 'n stuff already?"

Bonnie's breath caught in her throat, and she tightened her grip on Honey a bit out of reflex. God, Jesus. Slowly, Bonnie knelt down in front of them, fear and worry in her eyes. "H-hey." Dumb. Stupid. There were better ways to address somebody in this situation.

"You're overthinkin' this stuff, man. Leon's probably thinkin' 'bout you as we speak." Gordie let out a small chuckle.
Leon puffed his cheeks out and shook his head; Milo looked...rough, to say the least. Hopefully recovery would go well. "You got somebody to keep an eye on your Wooloo 'n stuff already?"

Bonnie's breath caught in her throat, and she tightened her grip on Honey a bit out of reflex. God, Jesus. Slowly, Bonnie knelt down in front of them, fear and worry in her eyes. "H-hey." Dumb. Stupid. There were better ways to address somebody in this situation.

"You're overthinkin' this stuff, man. Leon's probably thinkin' 'bout you as we speak." Gordie let out a small chuckle.
Milo paused and then shrugged. He assumed Bonnie would help, but thinking back on it, he didn’t think that she knew how to take care of all the wooloo and Dubwool. Plus the other Pokémon from the woods, some being friendly and others being pests. It made him worry thinking about it, so he corrected himself and shook his head.

They looked up at her. Their skin was pale and sagged off of their bones, covered in scabs and scratches. Their eyes were clouded over and it was hard to tell what color they were- they seemed almost blind. Their chapped lips barely moved as they talked.
“W...what day is it?” They asked with a hoarse voice.

“Don’t say it like that.” Raihan groaned, taking his shirt off his back as well. It was time he changed clothes, after all he’d fallen asleep in them. He picked up an orange long sleeve t-shirt, putting it on before shrugging a black button up shirt over his shoulders.
Milo paused and then shrugged. He assumed Bonnie would help, but thinking back on it, he didn’t think that she knew how to take care of all the wooloo and Dubwool. Plus the other Pokémon from the woods, some being friendly and others being pests. It made him worry thinking about it, so he corrected himself and shook his head.

They looked up at her. Their skin was pale and sagged off of their bones, covered in scabs and scratches. Their eyes were clouded over and it was hard to tell what color they were- they seemed almost blind. Their chapped lips barely moved as they talked.
“W...what day is it?” They asked with a hoarse voice.

“Don’t say it like that.” Raihan groaned, taking his shirt off his back as well. It was time he changed clothes, after all he’d fallen asleep in them. He picked up an orange long sleeve t-shirt, putting it on before shrugging a black button up shirt over his shoulders.
Leon hummed, pursing his lips for a moment. "Well, I've never done it before, but I'm happy to lend a hand with that stuff-- if you want. I know how much you care about those guys; don't want you fretting over them while you're stuck in here."

Oh god. They looked...how long had Milo kept them in there? "Can you stand up?" Bonnie questioned gently, trying to use her free arm to help them to their feet-- they needed water, and probably food, too. Hell, they needed everything under the sun.

"What? That he might be pinin' over you?" Gordie teased light-heartedly, smirking to himself; Leon and Raihan, what a duo.
Leon hummed, pursing his lips for a moment. "Well, I've never done it before, but I'm happy to lend a hand with that stuff-- if you want. I know how much you care about those guys; don't want you fretting over them while you're stuck in here."

Oh god. They looked...how long had Milo kept them in there? "Can you stand up?" Bonnie questioned gently, trying to use her free arm to help them to their feet-- they needed water, and probably food, too. Hell, they needed everything under the sun.

"What? That he might be pinin' over you?" Gordie teased light-heartedly, smirking to himself; Leon and Raihan, what a duo.
Milo nodded thankfully, seeming a little nervous. He’d have to the text Bonnie about it later. He paused, patting himself down for his phone, and paused as he couldn’t feel it.
Bonnie had taken Milo’s phone with her. He facepalmed, giving a quiet throaty laugh. He trusted Bonnie a bit, even if they haven’t talked long.

They stumbled, seeming a bit lightheaded as they used Bonnie’s hand to help support themselves. They were average height- a bit taller than Bonnie, though terrifying considering they were practically skin and bones at this point. Their hair was a bit long and unruly, greasy too no doubt.

“There is no way he’d ever do that,” Raihan rolled his eyes, changing into some jeans as he talked. “He’s way too dumb. You haven’t known him as long as I have, but let me tell you, it’s been a lifelong detriment for him. Trips over his own feet sometimes.” Raihan laughed.
Milo nodded thankfully, seeming a little nervous. He’d have to the text Bonnie about it later. He paused, patting himself down for his phone, and paused as he couldn’t feel it.
Bonnie had taken Milo’s phone with her. He facepalmed, giving a quiet throaty laugh. He trusted Bonnie a bit, even if they haven’t talked long.

They stumbled, seeming a bit lightheaded as they used Bonnie’s hand to help support themselves. They were average height- a bit taller than Bonnie, though terrifying considering they were practically skin and bones at this point. Their hair was a bit long and unruly, greasy too no doubt.

“There is no way he’d ever do that,” Raihan rolled his eyes, changing into some jeans as he talked. “He’s way too dumb. You haven’t known him as long as I have, but let me tell you, it’s been a lifelong detriment for him. Trips over his own feet sometimes.” Raihan laughed.
Leon arched an eyebrow and eyed Milo curiously as he seemed to pat himself down. "What's up?" He questioned, only growing more confused when Milo laughed.

Bonnie's heart dropped at the sight of them, and she carefully slung their arm across her shoulders, so she could bear some of their weight-- while also managing to balance Honey in her other arm. "C'mon, let's get you inside," She murmured. "What's your name?"

"That's fair-- though, then again, you've never done somethin' as bold as what you pulled last night. Doubt Leon can play dumb after that," Gordie remarked with a smirk.
Leon arched an eyebrow and eyed Milo curiously as he seemed to pat himself down. "What's up?" He questioned, only growing more confused when Milo laughed.

Bonnie's heart dropped at the sight of them, and she carefully slung their arm across her shoulders, so she could bear some of their weight-- while also managing to balance Honey in her other arm. "C'mon, let's get you inside," She murmured. "What's your name?"

"That's fair-- though, then again, you've never done somethin' as bold as what you pulled last night. Doubt Leon can play dumb after that," Gordie remarked with a smirk.
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 51 52