Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New adventures | WoF RP (CLOSED!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
I've been wanting to do another WoF rp for a while and hopefully this one actually goes somewhere. Do not ping me! You can bring your hybrids if you want. One character per person! If your dragon is from Pantala, it has to be part of a tribe on Pyrrhia. Also, make the age around 6-12.

Seawing: (hybrid) Syrena (@/Digimon11)

MudWing: (hybrid) Heron (@/Orielion)

SandWing: Wipe-out (@/AroeFoax248)

SkyWing: (hybrid) Fury (@/Cloudsong101)

RainWing: (hybrid) Fishclimber (@/Nora6562)

IceWing: (hybrid) Krill (@/ZyXeno)

NightWing: (hybrid) Leopard (@/Moonwatcher2811)
I've been wanting to do another WoF rp for a while and hopefully this one actually goes somewhere. Do not ping me! You can bring your hybrids if you want. One character per person! If your dragon is from Pantala, it has to be part of a tribe on Pyrrhia. Also, make the age around 6-12.

Seawing: (hybrid) Syrena (@/Digimon11)

MudWing: (hybrid) Heron (@/Orielion)

SandWing: Wipe-out (@/AroeFoax248)

SkyWing: (hybrid) Fury (@/Cloudsong101)

RainWing: (hybrid) Fishclimber (@/Nora6562)

IceWing: (hybrid) Krill (@/ZyXeno)

NightWing: (hybrid) Leopard (@/Moonwatcher2811)
dS7QJVE.png
[code] Name: Tribe: Gender: Image: Personality: Age: Powers: Pets(optional): Other(optional): [/code]
Code:
Name: Tribe: Gender: Image: Personality: Age: Powers: Pets(optional): Other(optional):
dS7QJVE.png
Name: Fishclimber Tribe: Rainwing Seawing hybrid. Gender: Male Image: [img]https://i.ibb.co/TgWNcD3/F44-CF821-544-C-4-C59-AA37-7-A854-E5850-ED.png[/img] Personality: Basically like a snake. He hisses a lot, love's climbing and is almost feral. He doesn't talk much but makes purring like noises. He's basically like a cat but also like a snake. He nuzzles the dragons who are close to him. Age: 12 Powers: An animus. He wears an earring with Queen Glacier and a crossed out dragon carved into it. He loves it and will do anything to find it if it's lost or taken. Pets(optional): None, though hes in love with fish and sharks. Other(optional): Basically one of Sea's emotions( a oc from another rp. You don't need to check it out to know more about him.) Basically just the feral side of him and will stop at nothing to kill something weak.
Name: Fishclimber

Tribe: Rainwing Seawing hybrid.

Image: F44-CF821-544-C-4-C59-AA37-7-A854-E5850-ED.png

Personality: Basically like a snake. He hisses a lot, love's climbing and is almost feral. He doesn't talk much but makes purring like noises. He's basically like a cat but also like a snake. He nuzzles the dragons who are close to him.

Powers: An animus. He wears an earring with Queen Glacier and a crossed out dragon carved into it. He loves it and will do anything to find it if it's lost or taken.

Pets(optional): None, though hes in love with fish and sharks.

Other(optional): Basically one of Sea's emotions( a oc from another rp. You don't need to check it out to know more about him.) Basically just the feral side of him and will stop at nothing to kill something weak.
dS7QJVE.png
Name: Krill Tribe: IceWing/SeaWing Gender: Male Image: [img]https://i.postimg.cc/LX9BH32g/krill.png[/img] He is on the larger side. Personality: He is very snarky and rude when you first meet him, but he does seem to care the more you get to know him. He doesn't know how to show his emotions too well and has some trust issues and he might really enjoy upsetting other dragons, but, if he really likes the dragon he is talking to, he will eventually apologize, though it might take him a bit to get there. He tends to hold grudges and stew in his anger, taking it out on others before doing anything about it himself. Age: 11 Powers: Can breathe underwater, some scales can glow, cold scales, webbed talons, partial ice scales (if emotions are too out of control, scales can freeze anything they touch). Pets(optional): None! Other(optional): Has a diamond earring given to him by his mother when he made it into the First Circle. Doesn't have scars anywhere else but on his face and chest, really. Some tail rings.
Name: Krill

Tribe: IceWing/SeaWing

Image: krill.png He is on the larger side.

Personality: He is very snarky and rude when you first meet him, but he does seem to care the more you get to know him. He doesn't know how to show his emotions too well and has some trust issues and he might really enjoy upsetting other dragons, but, if he really likes the dragon he is talking to, he will eventually apologize, though it might take him a bit to get there. He tends to hold grudges and stew in his anger, taking it out on others before doing anything about it himself.

Powers: Can breathe underwater, some scales can glow, cold scales, webbed talons, partial ice scales (if emotions are too out of control, scales can freeze anything they touch).

Pets(optional): None!

Other(optional): Has a diamond earring given to him by his mother when he made it into the First Circle. Doesn't have scars anywhere else but on his face and chest, really. Some tail rings.
tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
@ZyXeno
accepted!
@ZyXeno
accepted!
dS7QJVE.png
Name: Syrena Tribe: Seawing/Hivewing Gender: Female Image: [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/5c/71/a9/5c71a91b0dcd0adfc59fdd3848194408.png[/img] (not mine) Personality: She is a chill dragon who doesn't care about most things, she has a personalty of a drifter and can seem standoffish. She is serious when the time calls for it and can listen to you if you need someone to talk to. Doesn't know how to show her feelings but can tell others feelings. Age: 11 Powers: She has poison in her fangs, which she can shoot like rainwings and has special stingers to tranquilize dragons, she is a really good flier/swimmer, normal seawing stuff. Pets(optional): None. Other(optional): She likes food, a lot so she can be bribed easily. She is also Bi but is hard to tell with her nature.
Name: Syrena

Tribe: Seawing/Hivewing

Image:
5c71a91b0dcd0adfc59fdd3848194408.png
(not mine)

Personality: She is a chill dragon who doesn't care about most things, she has a personalty of a drifter and can seem standoffish. She is serious when the time calls for it and can listen to you if you need someone to talk to. Doesn't know how to show her feelings but can tell others feelings.

Powers: She has poison in her fangs, which she can shoot like rainwings and has special stingers to tranquilize dragons, she is a really good flier/swimmer, normal seawing stuff.

Pets(optional): None.

Other(optional): She likes food, a lot so she can be bribed easily. She is also Bi but is hard to tell with her nature.
ldNLSdw.png
@Digimon11
Accepted!
@Digimon11
Accepted!
dS7QJVE.png
@Nora6562 Lol I just saw this and wanted to join! Hope she's not too op! If she is, just tell me and I'll fix her right up! Name: Leopard Tribe: Rainwing/Nightwing Gender: Female Image: [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/d579a0dd8de0f7298a15a9271e7e9ada/tumblr_p72fe57LFu1uowsqso1_400.png[/img] Personality: She is snarky and stand-offish, pushing everyone away except for animals. Most dragons around her marvel at the hard dragon they know opening up so fully to any creature she meets. Leopard was taken from her home at a young age and raised to be a spy. She is very observant and her personality and fighting tactics are not like those of her fellow Rainwings at all. Age: 12 Powers: She can shapeshift into any animal she kills, but has only ever killed one on accident. A leopard, hence her name. She feels close to animals and quite protective of them, as she can easily become one of them. She is mostly vegetarian because of this, but will eat meat someone else has killed if necessary. She rarely ever shifts into her animal form and definitely not in front of another dragon. Also, she had the traditional Rainwing venom, though it is not as much as a hard-polished weapon with it as most adult Rainwings. She mainly uses claw-to-claw combat. (Less op than Fox XD) Pets (optional): N/A Other (optional): She is bi!
@Nora6562
Lol I just saw this and wanted to join! Hope she's not too op! If she is, just tell me and I'll fix her right up!

Name: Leopard

Tribe: Rainwing/Nightwing

Image:
tumblr_p72fe57LFu1uowsqso1_400.png

Personality: She is snarky and stand-offish, pushing everyone away except for animals. Most dragons around her marvel at the hard dragon they know opening up so fully to any creature she meets. Leopard was taken from her home at a young age and raised to be a spy. She is very observant and her personality and fighting tactics are not like those of her fellow Rainwings at all.

Powers: She can shapeshift into any animal she kills, but has only ever killed one on accident. A leopard, hence her name. She feels close to animals and quite protective of them, as she can easily become one of them. She is mostly vegetarian because of this, but will eat meat someone else has killed if necessary. She rarely ever shifts into her animal form and definitely not in front of another dragon. Also, she had the traditional Rainwing venom, though it is not as much as a hard-polished weapon with it as most adult Rainwings. She mainly uses claw-to-claw combat.
(Less op than Fox XD)

Pets (optional): N/A

Other (optional): She is bi!
9-AF7-B463-B8-DD-4-C8-C-AC59-C10-E4-BB2-E96-C.png
@Moonwatcher2811
Accepted!

Btw everyone's oc or ooc is a hybrid XD
@Moonwatcher2811
Accepted!

Btw everyone's oc or ooc is a hybrid XD
dS7QJVE.png
XD That's beautiful