Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Grey Matters a Star Wars RolePlay
1 2 3 4
Daxx through all this kept silent she piped up after deciding she wouls hear no prices names unless she did so herself. With no interest in listening to the other two flirt with eachother any longe she elected to respond to Vho first, "it's Mando'a for droid. Used more affectionately than a simple object name." She rounded then on the Twi'lek passively observing her as though weighing her options. "My ship isn't commonly available for hire, however you seem to be in luck given that my current financial position is less comfortable that desired. You may accompany us till we reach the next system under the same conditions as this one. As for the droid, leave him be. I am more than capable of repairing him, just as he can aptly repair himself." She paused "bring the materials to fix him though and I'll charge you fewer credits." The Sith having not addressed her directly garnered no verbal response from the Rattataki, instead she nodded to him before leaving the cantina waving for her newly acquired companions to follow.

Xegur blinked in surprise when the hunter agreed to take another passenger. Still he supposed it wouldn't be bad having someone along who liked to talk considering the hunter's cold demeanor and his own tight lipped attitude. It was more upbringing than aloofness at this point though, especially around women he didn't know.
Daxx through all this kept silent she piped up after deciding she wouls hear no prices names unless she did so herself. With no interest in listening to the other two flirt with eachother any longe she elected to respond to Vho first, "it's Mando'a for droid. Used more affectionately than a simple object name." She rounded then on the Twi'lek passively observing her as though weighing her options. "My ship isn't commonly available for hire, however you seem to be in luck given that my current financial position is less comfortable that desired. You may accompany us till we reach the next system under the same conditions as this one. As for the droid, leave him be. I am more than capable of repairing him, just as he can aptly repair himself." She paused "bring the materials to fix him though and I'll charge you fewer credits." The Sith having not addressed her directly garnered no verbal response from the Rattataki, instead she nodded to him before leaving the cantina waving for her newly acquired companions to follow.

Xegur blinked in surprise when the hunter agreed to take another passenger. Still he supposed it wouldn't be bad having someone along who liked to talk considering the hunter's cold demeanor and his own tight lipped attitude. It was more upbringing than aloofness at this point though, especially around women he didn't know.
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
Vho blinked, metal eyelids making a quiet clicking. "Oh, that makes sense." He was grateful, though the feeling was a bit strange to him, that she was at the very least treating him like a person already.

This was further evidenced when she more or less gave him the autonomy to fix himself, or let her fix him. That was much more agreeable. He was a bit wary of the newcomers, but as long as they didn't poke at him he could tolerate them.

"... Thank you," he said to Daxx so only she could hear.
Vho blinked, metal eyelids making a quiet clicking. "Oh, that makes sense." He was grateful, though the feeling was a bit strange to him, that she was at the very least treating him like a person already.

This was further evidenced when she more or less gave him the autonomy to fix himself, or let her fix him. That was much more agreeable. He was a bit wary of the newcomers, but as long as they didn't poke at him he could tolerate them.

"... Thank you," he said to Daxx so only she could hear.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Grissh's face lit up as she grinned, and she bounced up cheerfully, "YESSS, FREEDOM!" And then she was gone.... A green blur and a faint breeze all that was left of her in the Cantina as she sprinted up the slope and out the doors, sliding past the guards with a coy wink and blown kiss as she kicked open the vents and disappeared into them.

The guards, of course, immediately freaked out, as people aren't supposed to go in there, that's very not okay, and started calling maintenance.

She didn't care... she crawled through the vents, making her way toward the central connection point, and her stash. She'd been on this rock for long enough, she knew the vents better than most of the maintenance personnel... and most of them tended to ignore the fact that she would slip in and out, due in large part to the fact that she'd always leave them notes about any damage she came across on her trips. In this case, though... she wasn't looking for any of that...

She took a right down one of the shafts, shifting around to slide as it hit a much steeper slope, her hands pressed to either side, on the plasteel chute, to slow her descent so she could catch the opening she needed. Slamming onto it's rim, she grunted, and pulled herself up and into the airflow, following it's intake until she came to the massive fan, and her stash, suspended on a trio of heavy duty anchoring chains with maglocks, hanging at it's center.

"We're finally getting off this rock, HK."

"Pedantic: Technically, it is a space station, surrounding a rock."
Grissh's face lit up as she grinned, and she bounced up cheerfully, "YESSS, FREEDOM!" And then she was gone.... A green blur and a faint breeze all that was left of her in the Cantina as she sprinted up the slope and out the doors, sliding past the guards with a coy wink and blown kiss as she kicked open the vents and disappeared into them.

The guards, of course, immediately freaked out, as people aren't supposed to go in there, that's very not okay, and started calling maintenance.

She didn't care... she crawled through the vents, making her way toward the central connection point, and her stash. She'd been on this rock for long enough, she knew the vents better than most of the maintenance personnel... and most of them tended to ignore the fact that she would slip in and out, due in large part to the fact that she'd always leave them notes about any damage she came across on her trips. In this case, though... she wasn't looking for any of that...

She took a right down one of the shafts, shifting around to slide as it hit a much steeper slope, her hands pressed to either side, on the plasteel chute, to slow her descent so she could catch the opening she needed. Slamming onto it's rim, she grunted, and pulled herself up and into the airflow, following it's intake until she came to the massive fan, and her stash, suspended on a trio of heavy duty anchoring chains with maglocks, hanging at it's center.

"We're finally getting off this rock, HK."

"Pedantic: Technically, it is a space station, surrounding a rock."
Nextgenlogo.png
Hey y'all should we keep going here?
Hey y'all should we keep going here?
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
(Definitely!)
(Definitely!)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
(please, Aniath is just having trouble figuring out how to follow)
(please, Aniath is just having trouble figuring out how to follow)
Nextgenlogo.png
1 2 3 4