Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Grey Matters a Star Wars RolePlay
1 2 3 4
Aniath

The Pureblood canted his head, offering a half laugh before shaking his head..giving a little smirk.
"Taxes are a neccessity to run any kind of governing Facility Little Lek. But I get the Nuisance and annoyance with them for sure.."
He took a heavy swig as he watched her..
"My Business is my own, Seems fair considering you're a stranger does it not?...But yes, I am force sensitive. And...I probably could, it would be a fairly easy life aswell, nothing to think about and consider beyond some curiosities and oddities, but no. that is not my Task."
Aniath

The Pureblood canted his head, offering a half laugh before shaking his head..giving a little smirk.
"Taxes are a neccessity to run any kind of governing Facility Little Lek. But I get the Nuisance and annoyance with them for sure.."
He took a heavy swig as he watched her..
"My Business is my own, Seems fair considering you're a stranger does it not?...But yes, I am force sensitive. And...I probably could, it would be a fairly easy life aswell, nothing to think about and consider beyond some curiosities and oddities, but no. that is not my Task."
_
I like to RP
_
If ya see any of my dragons you like! hit me up!

"... well duh..." she says, continuing to stare at him. "Again, almost all of you are. I highly doubt I'd get lucky enough to run into the one in a million chance non-sensitive pure blood. And if I did, I'd have to go out and bet every credit I have on a long-shot racer..."

She sips her drink, chortling at her own little joke, and closing her eyes, leaning back. "Besides... you've got the... same... weird feeling most people on Korriban had... an air of "I can kill you with a look"... About the only thing I remember from that little trip." She snorts and slumps forward onto the bar. From inside her bag, the muffled complaints of the HK-51 unit's head can be heard.

"exasperated: Please cease tempting the Sith into trying to fight you."

"But what if I WANT to fight him, HK? Huuuuh? I mean, I don't, but he's not got the same..." She pauses, thinking for a moment. "He doesn't feel the same as the rest of them. Sorta like we're on the same wavelength."

"Annoyed: He is still a sith."

"... well duh..." she says, continuing to stare at him. "Again, almost all of you are. I highly doubt I'd get lucky enough to run into the one in a million chance non-sensitive pure blood. And if I did, I'd have to go out and bet every credit I have on a long-shot racer..."

She sips her drink, chortling at her own little joke, and closing her eyes, leaning back. "Besides... you've got the... same... weird feeling most people on Korriban had... an air of "I can kill you with a look"... About the only thing I remember from that little trip." She snorts and slumps forward onto the bar. From inside her bag, the muffled complaints of the HK-51 unit's head can be heard.

"exasperated: Please cease tempting the Sith into trying to fight you."

"But what if I WANT to fight him, HK? Huuuuh? I mean, I don't, but he's not got the same..." She pauses, thinking for a moment. "He doesn't feel the same as the rest of them. Sorta like we're on the same wavelength."

"Annoyed: He is still a sith."
Nextgenlogo.png
Dax had raised her glass in a mock salute when her armor had been complemented. Truth be told it wasn't really her armor it was salvaged off of defeated combatants from when she'd been a gladiator. The conversation carried on without her input so she returned her attention to her drink, listening in without really paying attention, that is until the dancer began to gode the Sith into a fight. That captured her full attention, she didn't trust force sensitives. Perhaps it had come from past experiences with them and their ability to fog the mind, or land a blow without ever coming close. They were difficult targets and worse hand to hand combatants. She sat up straighter when a new figure approached dressed in a long black cloak.

The figure set down a glass, "a peace offering. Untampered with though I doubt you'll take my word for it. I have business to discuss with you hunter, though perhaps not of the usual sort. May I sit?" Daxx waved a hand,
"Please. What's so unusual about your mark?" The man sits and folds his hands.
"This is a personal matter, one based in revenge, I don't want you to strike at anyone. I want you to facilitate a strike of my own." Daxx folded her arms unusual indeed.
Dax had raised her glass in a mock salute when her armor had been complemented. Truth be told it wasn't really her armor it was salvaged off of defeated combatants from when she'd been a gladiator. The conversation carried on without her input so she returned her attention to her drink, listening in without really paying attention, that is until the dancer began to gode the Sith into a fight. That captured her full attention, she didn't trust force sensitives. Perhaps it had come from past experiences with them and their ability to fog the mind, or land a blow without ever coming close. They were difficult targets and worse hand to hand combatants. She sat up straighter when a new figure approached dressed in a long black cloak.

The figure set down a glass, "a peace offering. Untampered with though I doubt you'll take my word for it. I have business to discuss with you hunter, though perhaps not of the usual sort. May I sit?" Daxx waved a hand,
"Please. What's so unusual about your mark?" The man sits and folds his hands.
"This is a personal matter, one based in revenge, I don't want you to strike at anyone. I want you to facilitate a strike of my own." Daxx folded her arms unusual indeed.
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
Keeping his hood up, Vho remained silent. So soon after he'd been found by the other hunters, he thought it wise to not attract the attention of this man. No telling who would recognize him, and he'd really rather get his wiring repaired before he had to fight again.

No, it was best for now to lay very, very low.
Keeping his hood up, Vho remained silent. So soon after he'd been found by the other hunters, he thought it wise to not attract the attention of this man. No telling who would recognize him, and he'd really rather get his wiring repaired before he had to fight again.

No, it was best for now to lay very, very low.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Aniath

"Most of us Are for a reason, purity of mind, purity of body, clarity of desire." He rumbled and took a heavy swig of his glass, it did sting on the way down..like it was supposed to
"Wouldnt you be better off manipulating one using the force to make sure you win at that point?"
He shrugged. "Cheating using the force is hard to pick up."

a shake of his head followed as he twirled the drink in its glass..staring at it.
"I wouldnt use a look..Im a sith..I'd...do something more creative." He nodded, it was obviously enough a bit of a lie, he didnt have interest in killing and torturing honestly..

His brow raised as he watched the twi.. "If you want to fight...practice weapons ..I dont feel like losing more limbs."
Aniath

"Most of us Are for a reason, purity of mind, purity of body, clarity of desire." He rumbled and took a heavy swig of his glass, it did sting on the way down..like it was supposed to
"Wouldnt you be better off manipulating one using the force to make sure you win at that point?"
He shrugged. "Cheating using the force is hard to pick up."

a shake of his head followed as he twirled the drink in its glass..staring at it.
"I wouldnt use a look..Im a sith..I'd...do something more creative." He nodded, it was obviously enough a bit of a lie, he didnt have interest in killing and torturing honestly..

His brow raised as he watched the twi.. "If you want to fight...practice weapons ..I dont feel like losing more limbs."
_
I like to RP
_
"Awww, but it's more fun with the real blades." Grissh coos, a grin on her face. "I wouldn't mind a little spar. It's been a long time since I actually fought someone with lightsaber training. About... two years... I think... it's a little bit foggy, admittedly. Last one I remember was a Jedi who was convinced I needed to stay at the Academy 'For my own good'. Whole lotta good that did him."

She downs her jewel fruit brandy in a go, closing her eyes and letting out a sigh through her nose.

"Punched him in the nose until he stopped screaming, and dropped him out the airlock. We were still in atmosphere, thankfully..." she snorts and laughs. "I'm fairly certain he survived the fall. I didn't feel him die... so at least there is that." She settled her elbow on the counter, before offering a hand. "Grissh'avellu. Just Grissh, if you don't like the mouthful of a twi'lekki name. Former bounty hunter, assassin, now Sha warrior... you, uh, wouldn't happen to have a ship, would you? I'm looking to hop planets... Shadaa is getting a little musty."
"Awww, but it's more fun with the real blades." Grissh coos, a grin on her face. "I wouldn't mind a little spar. It's been a long time since I actually fought someone with lightsaber training. About... two years... I think... it's a little bit foggy, admittedly. Last one I remember was a Jedi who was convinced I needed to stay at the Academy 'For my own good'. Whole lotta good that did him."

She downs her jewel fruit brandy in a go, closing her eyes and letting out a sigh through her nose.

"Punched him in the nose until he stopped screaming, and dropped him out the airlock. We were still in atmosphere, thankfully..." she snorts and laughs. "I'm fairly certain he survived the fall. I didn't feel him die... so at least there is that." She settled her elbow on the counter, before offering a hand. "Grissh'avellu. Just Grissh, if you don't like the mouthful of a twi'lekki name. Former bounty hunter, assassin, now Sha warrior... you, uh, wouldn't happen to have a ship, would you? I'm looking to hop planets... Shadaa is getting a little musty."
Nextgenlogo.png
Aniath

"Real blades are fine, just not lightsabers.... Best Case Scenario neither lose limbs. Worst case, one of us loses them all..Or..well atleast one of them,"

The male swirled the drink before taking a heavy swig once more, rumbling a satisfied noise as he canted his head to the side just in time for a heavy bottle to swing past him, shattering against the wall..CAusing the bouncer staff to stomp on over.. and remove a patron..

"You'd think it would be worse in an atmosphere considering if you were high enough he'd burn."
Aniath offered a chuckle before shaking his head. "good, unneccessary death's overused.."

"Aniath." He responded at her.
"not that I'd tell a bounty hunter and assassin."
Aniath

"Real blades are fine, just not lightsabers.... Best Case Scenario neither lose limbs. Worst case, one of us loses them all..Or..well atleast one of them,"

The male swirled the drink before taking a heavy swig once more, rumbling a satisfied noise as he canted his head to the side just in time for a heavy bottle to swing past him, shattering against the wall..CAusing the bouncer staff to stomp on over.. and remove a patron..

"You'd think it would be worse in an atmosphere considering if you were high enough he'd burn."
Aniath offered a chuckle before shaking his head. "good, unneccessary death's overused.."

"Aniath." He responded at her.
"not that I'd tell a bounty hunter and assassin."
_
I like to RP
_
"Aww... what a waste, that bottle was pretty." she mumbles. Before glancing over at him and smiling, almost sadly. "Former. I haven't been a Hunter for years... not since before I was passed on... As for the assassin... well, you can't be an assassin when you kill your employer, now can you? Mind control will only work for so long on someone who's actually sensitive... and when it finally fails... well..."

She paused, rubbing the back of her neck, "His back-up plan wasn't a very good one. Lets just say that. Hatred can be a hell of a lot stronger than your standard shock collar."
"Aww... what a waste, that bottle was pretty." she mumbles. Before glancing over at him and smiling, almost sadly. "Former. I haven't been a Hunter for years... not since before I was passed on... As for the assassin... well, you can't be an assassin when you kill your employer, now can you? Mind control will only work for so long on someone who's actually sensitive... and when it finally fails... well..."

She paused, rubbing the back of her neck, "His back-up plan wasn't a very good one. Lets just say that. Hatred can be a hell of a lot stronger than your standard shock collar."
Nextgenlogo.png
The Zabrak practically bristled visibly when the bottle flew, force users. He spared them a glance, a sith and a 'lek, at least one armed with a saber though he suspected they'd both have one. A glance at his cornered hunter confirmed that she was unnerved too best to move this conversation along quickly. "Your ship hunter, I need to use it, or at the very least hire it." She shook her head.
"I'm not a galactic tour guide."
"Good." He rebutted smoothly, "I'm not looking for a tour hunter. I will pay the fee for a high level target, my only requirement being I am the one to kill her. I cannot reach her until I have been properly armed again, the Sith will do that provided I can reach them and prove myself accordingly. That is none of you concern however I merely require your cooperation to get from point A, to B. If you'd like I'll pay two flat rates for both trips as though you were collecting a prize at both destinations. I don't even want a way back ok once the deed is done." She seemed t ok mull this over glancing briefly at the droid the stranger was boxing in on the booth. Daxx laced her fingers together and rested her chin. Her black lips pressed into a thin line and she sighed through the nose. No other deals had come her way and she needed to make up for the hefty price of her recent tag along.
"Very well. My ship my rules, you will do as I say and you will not intervene should another more profitable venture take precedence over yours." She took the offered drink as a gesture of trust and knocked it back sharply savoring the burn of the expensive alchohol. A flaunting tactic if ever she'd seen one. "I'll get you off Shadaa. Come beskar'ad." She called to the droid rising from the booth.
The Zabrak practically bristled visibly when the bottle flew, force users. He spared them a glance, a sith and a 'lek, at least one armed with a saber though he suspected they'd both have one. A glance at his cornered hunter confirmed that she was unnerved too best to move this conversation along quickly. "Your ship hunter, I need to use it, or at the very least hire it." She shook her head.
"I'm not a galactic tour guide."
"Good." He rebutted smoothly, "I'm not looking for a tour hunter. I will pay the fee for a high level target, my only requirement being I am the one to kill her. I cannot reach her until I have been properly armed again, the Sith will do that provided I can reach them and prove myself accordingly. That is none of you concern however I merely require your cooperation to get from point A, to B. If you'd like I'll pay two flat rates for both trips as though you were collecting a prize at both destinations. I don't even want a way back ok once the deed is done." She seemed t ok mull this over glancing briefly at the droid the stranger was boxing in on the booth. Daxx laced her fingers together and rested her chin. Her black lips pressed into a thin line and she sighed through the nose. No other deals had come her way and she needed to make up for the hefty price of her recent tag along.
"Very well. My ship my rules, you will do as I say and you will not intervene should another more profitable venture take precedence over yours." She took the offered drink as a gesture of trust and knocked it back sharply savoring the burn of the expensive alchohol. A flaunting tactic if ever she'd seen one. "I'll get you off Shadaa. Come beskar'ad." She called to the droid rising from the booth.
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
He stood as she did, with the air of someone who used to be more graceful than he currently was. Kriff, he thought. No time to get repairs here...

He didn't say that out loud. Instead, he walked beside Daxx, keeping his simulated voice low. "What does that mean?" He was curious, and he didn't think it was a sort of insult. 'Beskar' was the name of the alloy the fabled Mandalorian warriors created their armor from, after all.
He stood as she did, with the air of someone who used to be more graceful than he currently was. Kriff, he thought. No time to get repairs here...

He didn't say that out loud. Instead, he walked beside Daxx, keeping his simulated voice low. "What does that mean?" He was curious, and he didn't think it was a sort of insult. 'Beskar' was the name of the alloy the fabled Mandalorian warriors created their armor from, after all.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
1 2 3 4