Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Grey Matters OOC page
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
Sounds fairly decent.

As long as that unseen force doesn't turn out to be Revan, sitting on his hands in deep space (Again) we're good.

Now said unseen force could definitely just be the Emporer...

He screws with both sides, ALL THE TIME...

Just for giggles and the ability to make a stronger future inhabitable body.
Sounds fairly decent.

As long as that unseen force doesn't turn out to be Revan, sitting on his hands in deep space (Again) we're good.

Now said unseen force could definitely just be the Emporer...

He screws with both sides, ALL THE TIME...

Just for giggles and the ability to make a stronger future inhabitable body.
Nextgenlogo.png
What about rag tag group of mercenaries, smugglers and etc?
What about rag tag group of mercenaries, smugglers and etc?
I mean... we could totally be just that...

Just a buncha weirdo neutral stanced idiots running around in a knock off millenium falcon

Pokin' their noses where they dont belong
I mean... we could totally be just that...

Just a buncha weirdo neutral stanced idiots running around in a knock off millenium falcon

Pokin' their noses where they dont belong
Nextgenlogo.png
Or separate ships and misadventure?
Or separate ships and misadventure?
Yeah, Blue and I figured we could use Daxx's ship for out knock off falcon.
Yeah, Blue and I figured we could use Daxx's ship for out knock off falcon.
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
Which is that? Sorry if it is a dumb question
Which is that? Sorry if it is a dumb question
Yesssss
Yesssss
Nextgenlogo.png
How do they all end up on her ship though?
How do they all end up on her ship though?
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
Well, once more, my suggstion of starting on Nar Shadaa comes to mind

They can all meet on the Smuggler's moon

Grissha would just want a ship to the next place on her list... and a bounty hunter would be a fairly safe bet to hunker down with... since she knows their practices reasonably well, having spent a LOT of time in dive bars, listening to her former master attempt to convince them to "Train" her... you know... despite the fact that she was very able to fight by that point...

Since it's neutral territory, it would be a good place for everyone to be...

The Grey sith might be there investigating something or another

The VERY ILLEGAL BIO-MECHANICAL DROID would likely be hiding out there (Poooossibly with a bounty?)

The zabrakki boy could just be there for the same reason Grissh is... planet hopping...

And Daxx would be there looking to pick up/hunting bounties (possibly the robot)
Well, once more, my suggstion of starting on Nar Shadaa comes to mind

They can all meet on the Smuggler's moon

Grissha would just want a ship to the next place on her list... and a bounty hunter would be a fairly safe bet to hunker down with... since she knows their practices reasonably well, having spent a LOT of time in dive bars, listening to her former master attempt to convince them to "Train" her... you know... despite the fact that she was very able to fight by that point...

Since it's neutral territory, it would be a good place for everyone to be...

The Grey sith might be there investigating something or another

The VERY ILLEGAL BIO-MECHANICAL DROID would likely be hiding out there (Poooossibly with a bounty?)

The zabrakki boy could just be there for the same reason Grissh is... planet hopping...

And Daxx would be there looking to pick up/hunting bounties (possibly the robot)
Nextgenlogo.png
The robot is with Daxx, he's her copilot, they have a shady little deal. It sounds good though, I think Nar Shadaa sounds like the perfect starting place. I'll wait for confirmation from everyone to be sure.
The robot is with Daxx, he's her copilot, they have a shady little deal. It sounds good though, I think Nar Shadaa sounds like the perfect starting place. I'll wait for confirmation from everyone to be sure.
foto_1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20