Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anyone wanna rp?
1 2 3 4
Just like it says, anyone wanna rp? I’m bored I’m really interested in doing anything.
Just like it says, anyone wanna rp? I’m bored I’m really interested in doing anything.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
@lionqueen106 What themes are you interested in?
@lionqueen106 What themes are you interested in?
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr I’m really interested in fantasy, and I usually do humans if that’s okay
@Rexcaliburr I’m really interested in fantasy, and I usually do humans if that’s okay
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
@lionqueen106 Ooh, fantasy! I do have a fantasy plot actually, if you'd like to hear it? It does involve talking animals though, but not the furry kind. More like the, sentient spirit being kind.
@lionqueen106 Ooh, fantasy! I do have a fantasy plot actually, if you'd like to hear it? It does involve talking animals though, but not the furry kind. More like the, sentient spirit being kind.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr Sure! Tell me about it! And talking animals is fine. Also, just so you know, I usually like to play the damsel in distress. I don’t know why, I just always did. :)
@Rexcaliburr Sure! Tell me about it! And talking animals is fine. Also, just so you know, I usually like to play the damsel in distress. I don’t know why, I just always did. :)
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
@lionqueen106 That works so well, because I like to play the loner guy who really is nicer than he tries to be and is very good at fighting.

The plot is called Familiars.

Familiars takes place in a fantasy medieval world. Castles, kingdoms, vast valleys of luscious forests. Within the world there are the majority human race, along with other races like orcs, elves, trolls, etc. Within the human race there are non-magic users, and magic users. For those able to wield magic, on their fifteenth birthday they visit the Archmage at the palace, one of the greatest wizards in the world, to receive what is called a familiar.

A familiar is a lifelong companion that takes the form of an animal. They differ from one person to another based off their soul energy, ranging anything from the tiniest of mice, to the most cunning of foxes, to the fiercest of bears, to the biggest of dragons. They usually represent their bond somehow, whether it be physically (an ox for a stubborn person, or an owl for a wise one), or by their personality.

Because only magic wielders get a familiar, it does case a rift between them and non-mages, for those with familiars often get more opportunities than those without. It's almost become a status thing, and some pretend to have one by taking any random animal and calling it one. Familiars are incredibly crucial to their bonds because they are the bond's most potent source of power. While a familiar can't die unless the bond dies, they can be stolen or kidnapped.

Some of the plot options I have so far are:
- The kingdom's ruler has no familiar, causing them to appear weak and for other kingdoms to invade.
- Non-mages revolt against familiars in an attempt to eradicate them, seeing them as demons and spirits.
- Familiars go missing and must be found.

Do let me know what you think! I'll be happy to expand further on the universe if you have any questions ^^
@lionqueen106 That works so well, because I like to play the loner guy who really is nicer than he tries to be and is very good at fighting.

The plot is called Familiars.

Familiars takes place in a fantasy medieval world. Castles, kingdoms, vast valleys of luscious forests. Within the world there are the majority human race, along with other races like orcs, elves, trolls, etc. Within the human race there are non-magic users, and magic users. For those able to wield magic, on their fifteenth birthday they visit the Archmage at the palace, one of the greatest wizards in the world, to receive what is called a familiar.

A familiar is a lifelong companion that takes the form of an animal. They differ from one person to another based off their soul energy, ranging anything from the tiniest of mice, to the most cunning of foxes, to the fiercest of bears, to the biggest of dragons. They usually represent their bond somehow, whether it be physically (an ox for a stubborn person, or an owl for a wise one), or by their personality.

Because only magic wielders get a familiar, it does case a rift between them and non-mages, for those with familiars often get more opportunities than those without. It's almost become a status thing, and some pretend to have one by taking any random animal and calling it one. Familiars are incredibly crucial to their bonds because they are the bond's most potent source of power. While a familiar can't die unless the bond dies, they can be stolen or kidnapped.

Some of the plot options I have so far are:
- The kingdom's ruler has no familiar, causing them to appear weak and for other kingdoms to invade.
- Non-mages revolt against familiars in an attempt to eradicate them, seeing them as demons and spirits.
- Familiars go missing and must be found.

Do let me know what you think! I'll be happy to expand further on the universe if you have any questions ^^
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr oooh! I love it! I really like the first plot idea, but instead of other kingdoms invading, what if instead we make this king the bad guy? And because he has no familiar and seems weak, he wants to make it so everyone has no familiar, so they are as weak as he is. What do you think? I also thought maybe my character maybe could be his daughter, and she secretly has a familiar, which gets her into trouble when he finds out about it.
@Rexcaliburr oooh! I love it! I really like the first plot idea, but instead of other kingdoms invading, what if instead we make this king the bad guy? And because he has no familiar and seems weak, he wants to make it so everyone has no familiar, so they are as weak as he is. What do you think? I also thought maybe my character maybe could be his daughter, and she secretly has a familiar, which gets her into trouble when he finds out about it.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
@lionqueen106 Oh, that's a good one! I think the Archmage would certainly be able to help the king's daughter out with getting one in secret. That's awesome! I think I'd like my character to be a ranger that really didn't want a familiar but surprise! You have one and now you're stuck with it, good job and good luck.
@lionqueen106 Oh, that's a good one! I think the Archmage would certainly be able to help the king's daughter out with getting one in secret. That's awesome! I think I'd like my character to be a ranger that really didn't want a familiar but surprise! You have one and now you're stuck with it, good job and good luck.
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr Lol XD awesomeness! I love it! Would you mind being the villain? I’m not really good at being the villain, I can be other characters too if we decide to add some. Also, if we’re basing the familiars looks on the familiars here on Fr, I already know which one my character will have. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/23892.png[/img]
@Rexcaliburr Lol XD awesomeness! I love it!

Would you mind being the villain? I’m not really good at being the villain, I can be other characters too if we decide to add some.

Also, if we’re basing the familiars looks on the familiars here on Fr, I already know which one my character will have. 23892.png
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
@lionqueen106 Reckon mine would have a Gadeveins Needletooth. Just... one that looks much meaner. Imagine that, congrats! You're a stealthy ranger and you have a giant crocodile thing following you. I wouldn't mind playing the king at all! I do like a good villain to write. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/16256.png[/img]
@lionqueen106 Reckon mine would have a Gadeveins Needletooth. Just... one that looks much meaner. Imagine that, congrats! You're a stealthy ranger and you have a giant crocodile thing following you.

I wouldn't mind playing the king at all! I do like a good villain to write.

16256.png
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
1 2 3 4