Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with lionqueen106
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 97 98
@lionqueen106

The kingdom had once been a land of prospering merchant and trades people. But after the disappearance of the princess or heiress of the leader, as her title was unknown. All that changed, for the worst. The once prospering land became home to bandits and warriors, all fighting for glory, honor, fame and most importantly, gold! It was all about gold. Yet with the royal family in turmoil over the disappearance they could not rally their people who now turn against them and seek a new reign, led by those in the army or the rebels. Where could she be? Was she alive? Only time would tell... as the way she vanished was a mystery too, along her usual path that she walked on, unguarded, only to never return. Rebels claim she ran away, while the army claims she had been abducted by enemies of the nearby nation. But were either right?
@lionqueen106

The kingdom had once been a land of prospering merchant and trades people. But after the disappearance of the princess or heiress of the leader, as her title was unknown. All that changed, for the worst. The once prospering land became home to bandits and warriors, all fighting for glory, honor, fame and most importantly, gold! It was all about gold. Yet with the royal family in turmoil over the disappearance they could not rally their people who now turn against them and seek a new reign, led by those in the army or the rebels. Where could she be? Was she alive? Only time would tell... as the way she vanished was a mystery too, along her usual path that she walked on, unguarded, only to never return. Rebels claim she ran away, while the army claims she had been abducted by enemies of the nearby nation. But were either right?
@Eaglerider

The princess, Hannah, looked out the window of her tower she was in, though it had bars on it, she could see some of the scenery, and a good ways away, she saw her kingdom, she had been kept prisoner for about a month now, they hadn’t done anything horrible to her, at least, not yet. They had tried playing the nice card, even though they kept her locked up, they were polite to her, but she also noticed they tried casually asking her questions about her kingdom, but she never spoke to them, no matter how hard they asked her. And she knew they would get annoyed sooner or later
@Eaglerider

The princess, Hannah, looked out the window of her tower she was in, though it had bars on it, she could see some of the scenery, and a good ways away, she saw her kingdom, she had been kept prisoner for about a month now, they hadn’t done anything horrible to her, at least, not yet. They had tried playing the nice card, even though they kept her locked up, they were polite to her, but she also noticed they tried casually asking her questions about her kingdom, but she never spoke to them, no matter how hard they asked her. And she knew they would get annoyed sooner or later
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
Eventually a man looking like a soldier walked in, his face concealed, probably to intimidate her. "Are you finally wanting to talk?" He asked. He seemed to be growing bored with waiting for her to talk about the kingdom. He was tapping his foot as he crossed his arms.

@lionqueen106
Are you subbed?
Eventually a man looking like a soldier walked in, his face concealed, probably to intimidate her. "Are you finally wanting to talk?" He asked. He seemed to be growing bored with waiting for her to talk about the kingdom. He was tapping his foot as he crossed his arms.

@lionqueen106
Are you subbed?
Hannah looked at the man and crossed her arms across her chest. Acting brave even though on the inside she was scared “ As I’ve told you before, I’ll never talk, no matter what you decide to do.”

I’m subbed @Eaglerider
Hannah looked at the man and crossed her arms across her chest. Acting brave even though on the inside she was scared “ As I’ve told you before, I’ll never talk, no matter what you decide to do.”

I’m subbed @Eaglerider
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
"Come on, it will be easier for the both of us." He said. "If you keep giving them the silent treatment they'll just keep sending more soldiers in." His accent wasn't normal from the others, was he a foreigner?
"Come on, it will be easier for the both of us." He said. "If you keep giving them the silent treatment they'll just keep sending more soldiers in." His accent wasn't normal from the others, was he a foreigner?
Hannah looked curiously at the soldier as she heard his accent, but she remained strong. “ Soldiers don’t scare me, and even if they did, I still won’t talk.” With that she stopped talking.
Hannah looked curiously at the soldier as she heard his accent, but she remained strong. “ Soldiers don’t scare me, and even if they did, I still won’t talk.” With that she stopped talking.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
"You may not be afraid of soldiers here, but not everyone is a typical soldier." He said. He sat in a chair casually, he not quite caring what she thought. "They will become inpatient eventually and your stay won't be as peaceful."
"You may not be afraid of soldiers here, but not everyone is a typical soldier." He said. He sat in a chair casually, he not quite caring what she thought. "They will become inpatient eventually and your stay won't be as peaceful."
Hannah shook her head and looked at him. “ They can make my stay as unpleasant as they want, I’m not betraying my own kingdom, I’m their princess, and I always will be, so I will remain loyal to them”
Hannah shook her head and looked at him. “ They can make my stay as unpleasant as they want, I’m not betraying my own kingdom, I’m their princess, and I always will be, so I will remain loyal to them”
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
"You'd be surprised how many times I've heard that." He said. He stood up and left without any explanation. Then the usual soldiers entered to continue the usual interrogation.
"You'd be surprised how many times I've heard that." He said. He stood up and left without any explanation. Then the usual soldiers entered to continue the usual interrogation.
Hannah looked at the soldiers with a straight face, even though she was really scared. “ whatever you’re gonna do, it won’t work. Nothing will make me talk”
Hannah looked at the soldiers with a straight face, even though she was really scared. “ whatever you’re gonna do, it won’t work. Nothing will make me talk”
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 97 98