Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1X1 with BlueBone
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Hannah sneaks out of her room and runs across the hall towards the kitchen, she grabs a bit of stale bread and some cheese and fills a canteen with water. She couldn’t stand seeing her family or village suffer like this anymore, she had to find help, somehow, somewhere. After she finished packing, she slid out the door, headed towards the forest.

@BlueBone
Hannah sneaks out of her room and runs across the hall towards the kitchen, she grabs a bit of stale bread and some cheese and fills a canteen with water. She couldn’t stand seeing her family or village suffer like this anymore, she had to find help, somehow, somewhere. After she finished packing, she slid out the door, headed towards the forest.

@BlueBone
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
(I’m subbed now @lionqueen106 )

Kell fidgeted with the ends of her hair as she sat next to her twin sister. “We need to do something.” She hissed, staring weakly at the elf that laid dying on the floor in front of them.

“The magic grows weaker.” Her sister agreed. “But we must stay here.”

“I’ll be back.” Kell hugged her, though that was a promise she wasn’t sure if she could keep. She gathered a bag of food, water, and other life sustaining supplies, and ran off into the forest.
(I’m subbed now @lionqueen106 )

Kell fidgeted with the ends of her hair as she sat next to her twin sister. “We need to do something.” She hissed, staring weakly at the elf that laid dying on the floor in front of them.

“The magic grows weaker.” Her sister agreed. “But we must stay here.”

“I’ll be back.” Kell hugged her, though that was a promise she wasn’t sure if she could keep. She gathered a bag of food, water, and other life sustaining supplies, and ran off into the forest.
Bwjy6WH.pngrj7owsI.pngJUtMe6I.png
As Hannah walked through the village into the forest, she looked back, staring up at the palace where the evil king lived. “ I will help put a stop to this, you will not diminish the magic of this land.” She then ran off into the forest.
As Hannah walked through the village into the forest, she looked back, staring up at the palace where the evil king lived. “ I will help put a stop to this, you will not diminish the magic of this land.” She then ran off into the forest.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
@lionqueen106

Kell slipped into the stable and found her horse. “I have to fix this.” she whispered, mounting the animal and galloping into the forest.
@lionqueen106

Kell slipped into the stable and found her horse. “I have to fix this.” she whispered, mounting the animal and galloping into the forest.
As she traveled through the forest, Hannah thought she heard the sound of a horse galloping, she looked around and saw a girl on a horse galloping right towards her.
As she traveled through the forest, Hannah thought she heard the sound of a horse galloping, she looked around and saw a girl on a horse galloping right towards her.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
Kell yelped and pulled hard on her horse’s reigns, forcing her to halt mere inches from the girl in her path. “Oh gosh! I didn’t see you there! I’m sorry!” she exclaimed.
Kell yelped and pulled hard on her horse’s reigns, forcing her to halt mere inches from the girl in her path. “Oh gosh! I didn’t see you there! I’m sorry!” she exclaimed.
Hannah looked up as the horse came to a stop, her eyes wide in fear, after catching her breath she nodded. “ it’s alright, no harm done. Ummm..what exactly are you doing here so late at night?”
Hannah looked up as the horse came to a stop, her eyes wide in fear, after catching her breath she nodded. “ it’s alright, no harm done. Ummm..what exactly are you doing here so late at night?”
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
“Um, I’m on a quest.” Kell answered, stroking her horse’s neck. “My kin grow weak as the magic does, thanks to the wicked king that rules my kingdom. I have to save them.”
“Um, I’m on a quest.” Kell answered, stroking her horse’s neck. “My kin grow weak as the magic does, thanks to the wicked king that rules my kingdom. I have to save them.”
Hannah nods sadly as Kell mentions the king. “ I too am on a quest to stop him, I can’t let this go on any further, which is why I was headed to see Akilah, the wise wolf of the south. Since she is the wisest creature in the kingdom, I figured she’d know how to help.”
Hannah nods sadly as Kell mentions the king. “ I too am on a quest to stop him, I can’t let this go on any further, which is why I was headed to see Akilah, the wise wolf of the south. Since she is the wisest creature in the kingdom, I figured she’d know how to help.”
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
“That’s a great idea!” Kell smiles. “Would you like to join me on my horse, for a swifter arrival?” she suggests.
“That’s a great idea!” Kell smiles. “Would you like to join me on my horse, for a swifter arrival?” she suggests.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16