Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What it means to be a Wolf.. (OOC)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@/Sincerity11
Great! What I had in mind was that their pack was wiped out during like a feud with another pack, and then some human poacher dudes came and like shot everyone? idrk lol feel free to like change it since I'm not really sure what I'm doing (do poachers even want wolf pelts? xd)

Yeah Hayden likes to draw, so he could run into the others at an art shop or at college or something. Keiji likes archery, so it'd be pretty cool to meet some of yall's characters there, but at college also works lol. As for Canelm, he usually stays in his wolf form, so I'm not too sure about him, but maybe he'd meet someone around the city? don't really know lol

Cool- probs gonna add some scenes at college after my characters change and everything. Also I was wondering if someone wants to be like the "new kid" at college to like get their characters to stick out and others to approach them? idk just a thought
@/Sincerity11
Great! What I had in mind was that their pack was wiped out during like a feud with another pack, and then some human poacher dudes came and like shot everyone? idrk lol feel free to like change it since I'm not really sure what I'm doing (do poachers even want wolf pelts? xd)

Yeah Hayden likes to draw, so he could run into the others at an art shop or at college or something. Keiji likes archery, so it'd be pretty cool to meet some of yall's characters there, but at college also works lol. As for Canelm, he usually stays in his wolf form, so I'm not too sure about him, but maybe he'd meet someone around the city? don't really know lol

Cool- probs gonna add some scenes at college after my characters change and everything. Also I was wondering if someone wants to be like the "new kid" at college to like get their characters to stick out and others to approach them? idk just a thought
78783074_62hYynO6UmNOByz.png 78809653_GOky0er2lNVE80S.png sgNPvlD.png
@/dragonhorselover
That sounds cool! The poachers although might not want wolf pelts, could hate werewolves possibly, or not know they're werewolves and just could hate wolves.
@/dragonhorselover
That sounds cool! The poachers although might not want wolf pelts, could hate werewolves possibly, or not know they're werewolves and just could hate wolves.
Ohh, I still have to get Jay turned, but that can always happen later in the story. He's also deaf which might help him and Canelm connect??? Possibly.. they're both at a natural disadvantage. But I'm down for Liam/April to live in the same complex as my kids lol.

As for Theo, he could always run into Shadow in the city or late at night. Could be at a bar with a fighting pit, or stumbles upon one of her "business" meetings. Or anything else you can think of... depending on how things turn out with her current role with Silas/Brooklyn/Asher. She usually does odd job that pays well and no one wants, selling her services. She also works with natural herbs and can use them for medicinal purposes, among other things. Or he could always run into Jay who might be struggling to communicate something with someone when Icarus isn't around? I'm sure there's plenty of things we can come up with.

As for the new kid at college thing, I'm sure we might have a few characters who could play that role. Icarus could be the new kid in the art major. Or Jay could try his hand at the culinary or even psychology majors. I skimmed through the bios again and had forgotten about Kei's interest in horseback riding. Shadow's always liked horses, but with her being a werewolf it might not make sense to try and use that to help them connect.

We should also hopefully talk to Frost, figure out a way to get their characters included and interacting.

I also totaled up the number of males and females, in case we ever wanted to eventually tap into relationships/romance.

Males: |||||||| (8)
Females: ||||||| (7)
Ohh, I still have to get Jay turned, but that can always happen later in the story. He's also deaf which might help him and Canelm connect??? Possibly.. they're both at a natural disadvantage. But I'm down for Liam/April to live in the same complex as my kids lol.

As for Theo, he could always run into Shadow in the city or late at night. Could be at a bar with a fighting pit, or stumbles upon one of her "business" meetings. Or anything else you can think of... depending on how things turn out with her current role with Silas/Brooklyn/Asher. She usually does odd job that pays well and no one wants, selling her services. She also works with natural herbs and can use them for medicinal purposes, among other things. Or he could always run into Jay who might be struggling to communicate something with someone when Icarus isn't around? I'm sure there's plenty of things we can come up with.

As for the new kid at college thing, I'm sure we might have a few characters who could play that role. Icarus could be the new kid in the art major. Or Jay could try his hand at the culinary or even psychology majors. I skimmed through the bios again and had forgotten about Kei's interest in horseback riding. Shadow's always liked horses, but with her being a werewolf it might not make sense to try and use that to help them connect.

We should also hopefully talk to Frost, figure out a way to get their characters included and interacting.

I also totaled up the number of males and females, in case we ever wanted to eventually tap into relationships/romance.

Males: |||||||| (8)
Females: ||||||| (7)
8d7o509.png
Hmmm yeah idk too much about Frost's characters, but we should totally get them involved, though if they live in an apartment they could totally live in the same/near Hayden & Kei's apartment.

Also I'd totally be down for romance if anyone is interested, as long as the rp doesn't get romance-based...? idk since that sort of messes it up

Yeah lol idk if horses would get them to bond together, but Canelm and Jay would probably connect due to their disadvantages, so that would be pretty cool :D

(oof that might've been confusing since I just responded to random parts of your guyses posts lol)
Hmmm yeah idk too much about Frost's characters, but we should totally get them involved, though if they live in an apartment they could totally live in the same/near Hayden & Kei's apartment.

Also I'd totally be down for romance if anyone is interested, as long as the rp doesn't get romance-based...? idk since that sort of messes it up

Yeah lol idk if horses would get them to bond together, but Canelm and Jay would probably connect due to their disadvantages, so that would be pretty cool :D

(oof that might've been confusing since I just responded to random parts of your guyses posts lol)
78783074_62hYynO6UmNOByz.png 78809653_GOky0er2lNVE80S.png sgNPvlD.png
Read everything and college would work quite well. Drago is attending a college in the city trying to get into a high paying job for his own reasons, his sister, however, runs a cafe in town.

Both typically end up at her workplace later in the day to eat before they head home. Carmen may occasionally be with them from time to time, but she's got the full lone wolf approach.
Read everything and college would work quite well. Drago is attending a college in the city trying to get into a high paying job for his own reasons, his sister, however, runs a cafe in town.

Both typically end up at her workplace later in the day to eat before they head home. Carmen may occasionally be with them from time to time, but she's got the full lone wolf approach.
ygWzlbs.pngaKdV5MN.pngu9UVwot.pngdVEhpEt.png9Ul81xi.pngrzGCUW2.pngyK2yfiw.pngqBNWrht.pngKYC6yDa.pngHxJ7se6.pngW4bPTjV.pngd3XCZt0.pngX1o9g2Z.pngoA8PO33.pngBZroI2Z.png6Gz2fDO.pngu9UVwot.pngnFtGgPV.pngtDii0Aq.png
2W5hn3g.png
I'd also like other character interactions! Silas is also in college, Brooklyn and Silas both work at the library, and Asher is an artist so meeting in an art store could work as well.
I'd also like other character interactions! Silas is also in college, Brooklyn and Silas both work at the library, and Asher is an artist so meeting in an art store could work as well.
"Alas, love cannot be cured by herbs!"
———
Bas||they/them/fae/faer||18+||FR+2
———
Quite possibly just a moth with internet access.
autumn_sphinx.png lamp.gif
I'll be posting for Jay/Icarus sometime today. I can't post for Shadow until DancingSkye responds.

Also, does anyone want to be the werewolf that turns Jay? If not it's fine, just thought I'd ask.
I'll be posting for Jay/Icarus sometime today. I can't post for Shadow until DancingSkye responds.

Also, does anyone want to be the werewolf that turns Jay? If not it's fine, just thought I'd ask.
8d7o509.png
Unfortunately none of my characters would change your character unless he asked them directly, Shadow. So I'm out. X3
Unfortunately none of my characters would change your character unless he asked them directly, Shadow. So I'm out. X3
ygWzlbs.pngaKdV5MN.pngu9UVwot.pngdVEhpEt.png9Ul81xi.pngrzGCUW2.pngyK2yfiw.pngqBNWrht.pngKYC6yDa.pngHxJ7se6.pngW4bPTjV.pngd3XCZt0.pngX1o9g2Z.pngoA8PO33.pngBZroI2Z.png6Gz2fDO.pngu9UVwot.pngnFtGgPV.pngtDii0Aq.png
2W5hn3g.png
@FrostSol this rp looks really interesting! I've only done a few shifter rps before, and none that were wolf-specific, but I'm an experienced roleplayer, so I don't think it'll be an issue, and I like your premise. If you're still accepting, I'm interested.

However, I want to be up front about some things: I'm currently dealing with some really nasty health issues and my energy is very limited. Additionally, I'm spending a lot of time doing treatment. This means my replies may be infrequent and/or irregular. It's also possible I'll have to leave pretty suddenly. If that's not going to work with this rp, I'm okay with that.

If it is okay with you, I'd love to join in. Please just let me know, one way or the other. Thanks!
@FrostSol this rp looks really interesting! I've only done a few shifter rps before, and none that were wolf-specific, but I'm an experienced roleplayer, so I don't think it'll be an issue, and I like your premise. If you're still accepting, I'm interested.

However, I want to be up front about some things: I'm currently dealing with some really nasty health issues and my energy is very limited. Additionally, I'm spending a lot of time doing treatment. This means my replies may be infrequent and/or irregular. It's also possible I'll have to leave pretty suddenly. If that's not going to work with this rp, I'm okay with that.

If it is okay with you, I'd love to join in. Please just let me know, one way or the other. Thanks!
2bbMm1c.pngOne for sorrow, two for joy...936TVGr.png
@MxMagpie

All good, so long as you warn me before long bouts of inactivity.
I'm not exactly one to talk with my really bad writer's block that appears out of nowhere.

But beyond that, you're perfectly welcome to join in! Just post a character here, the limit is 3 characters per person.
@MxMagpie

All good, so long as you warn me before long bouts of inactivity.
I'm not exactly one to talk with my really bad writer's block that appears out of nowhere.

But beyond that, you're perfectly welcome to join in! Just post a character here, the limit is 3 characters per person.
2W5hn3g.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8