Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What it means to be a Wolf.. (OOC)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@/DancingSkye
It's okay you don't have to rewrite it xd I'm fine with it
@/DancingSkye
It's okay you don't have to rewrite it xd I'm fine with it
78783074_62hYynO6UmNOByz.png 78809653_GOky0er2lNVE80S.png sgNPvlD.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/5nh4hvn.png[/img] @/DancingSkye Looking to somehow get my characters involved and interacting, was wondering if I could maybe have Shadow check out the apartment where Brooklyn and Silas are? Like maybe she finds the scene of the fight, and theres enough evidence with all the scents to spark her interest (I understand that sounds vague, I can explain more of what I had in mind if needed). Just a suggestion. I understand if you already have something planned.
5nh4hvn.png
@/DancingSkye

Looking to somehow get my characters involved and interacting, was wondering if I could maybe have Shadow check out the apartment where Brooklyn and Silas are? Like maybe she finds the scene of the fight, and theres enough evidence with all the scents to spark her interest (I understand that sounds vague, I can explain more of what I had in mind if needed). Just a suggestion. I understand if you already have something planned.
8d7o509.png
@ShadowFlamel

Ooh, that would be interesting, go for it! I didn't really have any plans other than Asher finding Silas as a wolf in a panicked state, so you're free to toss in whatever you feel like.
@ShadowFlamel

Ooh, that would be interesting, go for it! I didn't really have any plans other than Asher finding Silas as a wolf in a panicked state, so you're free to toss in whatever you feel like.
"Alas, love cannot be cured by herbs!"
———
Bas||they/them/fae/faer||18+||FR+2
———
Quite possibly just a moth with internet access.
autumn_sphinx.png lamp.gif
Okay, give a little bit. Need to finish dinner then I’ll work on my post.
Okay, give a little bit. Need to finish dinner then I’ll work on my post.
8d7o509.png
If I can still join, here's some extremely brief character bios Name: Theo Morei Gender: Male Age: 22 Rank//Pack: Loner (Former: Beta of The Redwood Pack) Appearance: (Human) Theo is a tall male standing at 5'11" he has short messy dirty blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. Typically he wears plain solid colored short sleeved t-shirts and jeans. He has a few freckles on his face scattered across his nose and his cheeks. (Wolf) As a wolf he has red ears, and the bridge of his muzzle is also red, as is the outside of his legs and tail. He has grey over his eyes and face, and along his back and a cream chest underbelly, the inside of his legs, and underside of his muzzle. [img]https://www.burkemuseum.org/static/wolves/small/gypsy_female_mexican_gray_wolf.jpg[/img] He has no worgen form Backstory: Theo Morei was born to his two parents in The Redwood Pack. He was quite a cheerful young werewolf. He was always quite laid back and he'd play with his siblings quite a lot when he was young. He worked hard and then became a Beta of his pack. He loved his life there and would never dare do anything to hurt them. But then when the pack was attacked by a nearby rival pack, although the pack was not wiped out, his littermates and his mom died. Theo was devastated and for those reasons he left the pack and ran far far away, soon finding where he is now, with no pack whatsoever and no friends. ----- Name: April Walker Gender: Female Age: 19 Rank//Pack: Human Relationships: Liam's Twin Appearance: April has long strawberry colored hair that is generally straight. She has green eyes, and fair skin. She's a bit taller than average standing at 5'7. She generally wears pretty simple clothes like t-shirts and jeans. Her most remarkable feature is her hair. Backstory: April grew up in the city, her parents were never really present, so instead they just gave her and her brother a great life. She was only really ever close to her twin. When they turned 18 their parents moved to the country leaving the apartment to them. Neither of them bothered to move out, but April got a job at a bookstore and Liam got a job at a coffee shop. They also started going to the university in the city. ----- Name: Liam Walker Gender: Male Age: 19 Rank//Pack: Human Relationships: April's twin Appearance: His appearance is an average height 5'9" guy, with short messy blonde hair. He has hazel eyes that mostly appear to be green, but sometimes appear brown or hazel. He has no defining characteristics really. Backstory: (See April's backstory) Other: He has a cat
If I can still join, here's some extremely brief character bios

Name: Theo Morei

Rank//Pack: Loner (Former: Beta of The Redwood Pack)

Appearance:
(Human)
Theo is a tall male standing at 5'11" he has short messy dirty blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. Typically he wears plain solid colored short sleeved t-shirts and jeans. He has a few freckles on his face scattered across his nose and his cheeks.

(Wolf)
As a wolf he has red ears, and the bridge of his muzzle is also red, as is the outside of his legs and tail. He has grey over his eyes and face, and along his back and a cream chest underbelly, the inside of his legs, and underside of his muzzle.
gypsy_female_mexican_gray_wolf.jpg

He has no worgen form

Backstory:
Theo Morei was born to his two parents in The Redwood Pack. He was quite a cheerful young werewolf. He was always quite laid back and he'd play with his siblings quite a lot when he was young. He worked hard and then became a Beta of his pack. He loved his life there and would never dare do anything to hurt them. But then when the pack was attacked by a nearby rival pack, although the pack was not wiped out, his littermates and his mom died. Theo was devastated and for those reasons he left the pack and ran far far away, soon finding where he is now, with no pack whatsoever and no friends.

Name: April Walker

Rank//Pack: Human

Relationships: Liam's Twin

Appearance:
April has long strawberry colored hair that is generally straight. She has green eyes, and fair skin. She's a bit taller than average standing at 5'7. She generally wears pretty simple clothes like t-shirts and jeans. Her most remarkable feature is her hair.

Backstory: April grew up in the city, her parents were never really present, so instead they just gave her and her brother a great life. She was only really ever close to her twin. When they turned 18 their parents moved to the country leaving the apartment to them. Neither of them bothered to move out, but April got a job at a bookstore and Liam got a job at a coffee shop. They also started going to the university in the city.

Name: Liam Walker

Rank//Pack: Human

Relationships: April's twin

Appearance:
His appearance is an average height 5'9" guy, with short messy blonde hair. He has hazel eyes that mostly appear to be green, but sometimes appear brown or hazel. He has no defining characteristics really.

Backstory: (See April's backstory)

Other: He has a cat
@Sincerity11 Welcome to the RPG! We're glad to have you! Don't feel shy about posting, we're still in the beginning and figuring out interactions.
@Sincerity11 Welcome to the RPG! We're glad to have you! Don't feel shy about posting, we're still in the beginning and figuring out interactions.
8d7o509.png
Hey anyone wanna connect our characters or something? Like if they go to college, maybe they go to the same one, or are neighbors or something? idrk just thought it'd be easier to have them meet each other that way

Also @/Sincerity11 if you don't already have something in mind for what happened to Theo's former pack, maybe he and Canelm were from the same one? (Canelm's pack also got wiped out)

idk honestly just wanna connect our characters and have them meet each other XD
Hey anyone wanna connect our characters or something? Like if they go to college, maybe they go to the same one, or are neighbors or something? idrk just thought it'd be easier to have them meet each other that way

Also @/Sincerity11 if you don't already have something in mind for what happened to Theo's former pack, maybe he and Canelm were from the same one? (Canelm's pack also got wiped out)

idk honestly just wanna connect our characters and have them meet each other XD
78783074_62hYynO6UmNOByz.png 78809653_GOky0er2lNVE80S.png sgNPvlD.png
@/dragonhorselover that sounds like a cool idea, I'd love that!
@/dragonhorselover that sounds like a cool idea, I'd love that!
Honestly same lol. I need to keep rereading character bios, don’t have everyone committed to memory yet. But I noticed we had a few artists, they could always meet in class at the university. My girl, icarus likes to draw/paint but she’s not taking class atm, but they could always have a run in at an art store or I could even have her go to the university for some information about courses. Someone works at the library (?) she and her brother like to read so I can have them visit the library. And the coffee shop lol. I saw that someone else liked archery? Was it Brooklyn? Anyways maybe there’s an archery range somewhere and Shadow could be there practicing. I’m also open if anyone wants to live in the same complex as Jay and Icarus. That’s just my charas tho, i can piece together other connections later when I’ve got time.
Honestly same lol. I need to keep rereading character bios, don’t have everyone committed to memory yet. But I noticed we had a few artists, they could always meet in class at the university. My girl, icarus likes to draw/paint but she’s not taking class atm, but they could always have a run in at an art store or I could even have her go to the university for some information about courses. Someone works at the library (?) she and her brother like to read so I can have them visit the library. And the coffee shop lol. I saw that someone else liked archery? Was it Brooklyn? Anyways maybe there’s an archery range somewhere and Shadow could be there practicing. I’m also open if anyone wants to live in the same complex as Jay and Icarus. That’s just my charas tho, i can piece together other connections later when I’ve got time.
8d7o509.png
Yeah, definitely some character relationships would be cool! Maybe Liam and April could live in the same complex as Jay and Icarus? Also they both take university classes so they could run into people there, and also Liam works at the coffee shop, and April works at a bookstore, as for Theo, he's kind of mysterious but he could just run into somebody around the city or at the coffee shop or library. He'll really go anywhere that gives him something to do, like maybe going to an archery range, walking around the city, whatever really for Theo.
Yeah, definitely some character relationships would be cool! Maybe Liam and April could live in the same complex as Jay and Icarus? Also they both take university classes so they could run into people there, and also Liam works at the coffee shop, and April works at a bookstore, as for Theo, he's kind of mysterious but he could just run into somebody around the city or at the coffee shop or library. He'll really go anywhere that gives him something to do, like maybe going to an archery range, walking around the city, whatever really for Theo.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8