Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What it means to be a Wolf.. (OOC)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@FrostSol
I'm very new to werewolf rps, (this is my first one!) so tell me if anything needs changing. I'll start with two characters for now, and add in my third a little later in the rp because I'm not used to a multiple character format.

Some questions (Sorry for having so many!):
- What's a Worgen?
- Does a pure-blood wolf mean a wolf that was bitten and gained a human form/werewolf powers or someone who was born as a werewolf?
- Also, where exactly is the setting/era for the rp? I assume it will be similar to Lupinus?
- An elaboration on how pack ranks work and how werewolves are viewed in the setting?

My character sheets!
Name: Brooklyn Forest

Rank//Pack: Beta? of Silent Sun (Formerly)

Relations: Silas and Asher Saffron(Cousins)

Appearance: Brooklyn is 5' 8", with shoulder length red brown hair that frames her face, amber eyes and a lean stature. She wears lots of decorative fabric overcoats and dark green long sleeves made of soft or slinky fabric and casual black or grey pants with hiking boots. As a wolf she has amber eyes, deep russet fur banded with dark brown markings that gradients to a lighter gold color near the underbelly and feet, white fur around the mouth and base of neck, and a deep red brown that covers the ears and tail.

Backstory: (wip) Brooklyn left her old pack after a new Alpha took over and employed brutal hunting/fighting tactics she didn't agree with. She now seeks out a more peaceful area to live in.

Name: Silas Saffron

Rank//Pack: N/A

Relations: Brooklyn Forest (Cousin) and Asher (Older brother)

Appearance: Silas is 5'11" with feathery platinum blond hair that sticks up at random places and dusky blue-lavender eyes. He wears what he considers "trendy" jeans and graphic tees from books and bands he likes, and rather scuffed black walking shoes. As a wolf he has very light pale grey fur and white on the mouth and underbelly, with dark grey ears, paws and a short dark grey stripe up the top of the muzzle.

Backstory: Basically grew up as a sheltered city kid with a nervous temperament and has never been in a forest or seen a wolf, let alone a werewolf in his life. He currently lives in the city with his brother and works part time at a library. He's studying in college to be a playwright.

Name: Asher Saffron

Relations: Brooklyn Forest (Cousin) and Silas (Younger brother)

Appearance: Asher is 6'1" with long-ish dirty blond hair he brushes carefully but always ends up relatively disheveled anyway, and has ice blue eyes. He wears blank white shirts that are often splattered with acrylic paints from his work as an artist with black pants and blue running shoes. As a wolf he has cream fur with gold orange running down the muzzle and back, and a dark marigold color on the ears, tail and thickly framing the eyes.

Backstory: Asher grew up in the city but enjoys travel and does so when he can. He currently works in animation and part time as a freelance painter. Although he enjoys a good horror story, he generally approaches stories about the supernatural (and most other things) with a level head and logical mind.

Note: Brooklyn is cousins with Silas and Asher, but they have only met a few times at family reunions and don't really keep in touch.
@FrostSol
I'm very new to werewolf rps, (this is my first one!) so tell me if anything needs changing. I'll start with two characters for now, and add in my third a little later in the rp because I'm not used to a multiple character format.

Some questions (Sorry for having so many!):
- What's a Worgen?
- Does a pure-blood wolf mean a wolf that was bitten and gained a human form/werewolf powers or someone who was born as a werewolf?
- Also, where exactly is the setting/era for the rp? I assume it will be similar to Lupinus?
- An elaboration on how pack ranks work and how werewolves are viewed in the setting?

My character sheets!
Name: Brooklyn Forest

Rank//Pack: Beta? of Silent Sun (Formerly)

Relations: Silas and Asher Saffron(Cousins)

Appearance: Brooklyn is 5' 8", with shoulder length red brown hair that frames her face, amber eyes and a lean stature. She wears lots of decorative fabric overcoats and dark green long sleeves made of soft or slinky fabric and casual black or grey pants with hiking boots. As a wolf she has amber eyes, deep russet fur banded with dark brown markings that gradients to a lighter gold color near the underbelly and feet, white fur around the mouth and base of neck, and a deep red brown that covers the ears and tail.

Backstory: (wip) Brooklyn left her old pack after a new Alpha took over and employed brutal hunting/fighting tactics she didn't agree with. She now seeks out a more peaceful area to live in.

Name: Silas Saffron

Relations: Brooklyn Forest (Cousin) and Asher (Older brother)

Appearance: Silas is 5'11" with feathery platinum blond hair that sticks up at random places and dusky blue-lavender eyes. He wears what he considers "trendy" jeans and graphic tees from books and bands he likes, and rather scuffed black walking shoes. As a wolf he has very light pale grey fur and white on the mouth and underbelly, with dark grey ears, paws and a short dark grey stripe up the top of the muzzle.

Backstory: Basically grew up as a sheltered city kid with a nervous temperament and has never been in a forest or seen a wolf, let alone a werewolf in his life. He currently lives in the city with his brother and works part time at a library. He's studying in college to be a playwright.

Name: Asher Saffron

Relations: Brooklyn Forest (Cousin) and Silas (Younger brother)

Appearance: Asher is 6'1" with long-ish dirty blond hair he brushes carefully but always ends up relatively disheveled anyway, and has ice blue eyes. He wears blank white shirts that are often splattered with acrylic paints from his work as an artist with black pants and blue running shoes. As a wolf he has cream fur with gold orange running down the muzzle and back, and a dark marigold color on the ears, tail and thickly framing the eyes.

Backstory: Asher grew up in the city but enjoys travel and does so when he can. He currently works in animation and part time as a freelance painter. Although he enjoys a good horror story, he generally approaches stories about the supernatural (and most other things) with a level head and logical mind.

Note: Brooklyn is cousins with Silas and Asher, but they have only met a few times at family reunions and don't really keep in touch.
"Alas, love cannot be cured by herbs!"
———
Bas||they/them/fae/faer||18+||FR+2
———
Quite possibly just a moth with internet access.
autumn_sphinx.png lamp.gif
Yay, thanks for letting me join so last minute!

(sort of WIP:)
Name: Keiji Xiuphalia (Kei)

Relations: Best friends with Dark, though they didn't really know each other before becoming werewolves

Appearance:
(Wolf)
Mostly light gray/silver, her shoulder and neck have cream and orange tones. Her back has black and orange splotches as well. Has black legs that fade into a silver underbelly, and her right eye is orange-amber while her left eye is gray.

(Human)
Shoulder-length black hair with orange ends, tied up into a high ponytail. Tan skin with eyes the same as her wolf form's. She dresses in tomboy clothes, usually large greyscale hoodies or sweaters over a T-shirt, and sweatpants (in the winter lol).
May be mistaken for a boy, due to how she dresses and general look.

Personality:
Rough way of talking, may seem rude to others that don't know her. She cares a lot about animals, but is afraid to show it. Jokes around a lot, but she also has a slightly rough way of showing affection (swings arm around others' shoulders a lot, lots of playful jabs and punches).

Kei loves sports, especially horseback riding and baseball. She has a pet budgie, Acai (Ky- white with light blue belly), and is extremely obsessed with the Mongols (oof like me lol), causing her to pick up archery as well.

Occupation: College student, doesn't really know what she'll do when she grows up.
Name: Hayden Darivs (Dark)

Relations: best friends with Kei

Appearance:
(Wolf)
Mostly cream colored, with some darker patches on his back. His eyes are a glowing yellow.

(Human)
Hayden is tall and skinnier than average, but not really scrawny. He has amber eyes that appear yellow under thin, rectangular glasses, and dimples that appear when he smiles. He has medium-cut dirty-blonde hair, and usually wears an unzipped sweater over a gray t-shirt, with gray jeans.

Personality:
Hayden is a slightly nerdy guy, passionate about art and music. He sometimes makes witty remarks, but is usually quiet during classes. Hayden isn't really popular, but talks to some people and has a small group of friends.

College student, aspiring artist and draws an online comic, Frost.
Name: Canelm Kallahan

Relations: None

Appearance:
(Wolf)
Black wolf, fades to silver/white underbelly. Has darkened vertical scars over his eyes, and they're closed (he's blind & to avoid grossness lol)
Also has some patches of silver on his back.

(Human)
Shaggy jet-black hair that may cover his eyes, pale skin, and a white blindfold over his eyes. Usual attire is a large t-shirt and athletic sweatpants.

Personality:
Canelm hides his feelings, and has a tendency to lie and shrink away when asked about his pack, or how he became blind. Otherwise, he is quiet and serious, but may becoming extremely angry really quickly, when anyone he cares about is threatened or injured. (mood swings lol)

Occupation (rank):
He used to just be a wolf cub, not given a rank yet, before his pack was wiped out.
Yay, thanks for letting me join so last minute!

(sort of WIP:)
Name: Keiji Xiuphalia (Kei)

Relations: Best friends with Dark, though they didn't really know each other before becoming werewolves

Appearance:
(Wolf)
Mostly light gray/silver, her shoulder and neck have cream and orange tones. Her back has black and orange splotches as well. Has black legs that fade into a silver underbelly, and her right eye is orange-amber while her left eye is gray.

(Human)
Shoulder-length black hair with orange ends, tied up into a high ponytail. Tan skin with eyes the same as her wolf form's. She dresses in tomboy clothes, usually large greyscale hoodies or sweaters over a T-shirt, and sweatpants (in the winter lol).
May be mistaken for a boy, due to how she dresses and general look.

Personality:
Rough way of talking, may seem rude to others that don't know her. She cares a lot about animals, but is afraid to show it. Jokes around a lot, but she also has a slightly rough way of showing affection (swings arm around others' shoulders a lot, lots of playful jabs and punches).

Kei loves sports, especially horseback riding and baseball. She has a pet budgie, Acai (Ky- white with light blue belly), and is extremely obsessed with the Mongols (oof like me lol), causing her to pick up archery as well.

Occupation: College student, doesn't really know what she'll do when she grows up.
Name: Hayden Darivs (Dark)

Relations: best friends with Kei

Appearance:
(Wolf)
Mostly cream colored, with some darker patches on his back. His eyes are a glowing yellow.

(Human)
Hayden is tall and skinnier than average, but not really scrawny. He has amber eyes that appear yellow under thin, rectangular glasses, and dimples that appear when he smiles. He has medium-cut dirty-blonde hair, and usually wears an unzipped sweater over a gray t-shirt, with gray jeans.

Personality:
Hayden is a slightly nerdy guy, passionate about art and music. He sometimes makes witty remarks, but is usually quiet during classes. Hayden isn't really popular, but talks to some people and has a small group of friends.

College student, aspiring artist and draws an online comic, Frost.
Name: Canelm Kallahan

Relations: None

Appearance:
(Wolf)
Black wolf, fades to silver/white underbelly. Has darkened vertical scars over his eyes, and they're closed (he's blind & to avoid grossness lol)
Also has some patches of silver on his back.

(Human)
Shaggy jet-black hair that may cover his eyes, pale skin, and a white blindfold over his eyes. Usual attire is a large t-shirt and athletic sweatpants.

Personality:
Canelm hides his feelings, and has a tendency to lie and shrink away when asked about his pack, or how he became blind. Otherwise, he is quiet and serious, but may becoming extremely angry really quickly, when anyone he cares about is threatened or injured. (mood swings lol)

Occupation (rank):
He used to just be a wolf cub, not given a rank yet, before his pack was wiped out.
78783074_62hYynO6UmNOByz.png 78809653_GOky0er2lNVE80S.png sgNPvlD.png
[quote name="Shadow"] [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/vEiuhblutg6LS/giphy-downsized-large.gif[/img] [center][size=7][b]SHADOW RAIZA FLAMEL[/b][/size] [i]female | 23 | pureblooded werewolf Nicknames: Sage, Stitiches[/i] [img]https://wallpapertag.com/wallpaper/full/c/c/3/191041-most-popular-aesthetic-tumblr-backgrounds-black-1920x1080-for-phone.jpg[/img] [size=7][b]PERSONALITY[/b][/size] [b]HER TONGUE MAY BE SHARP BUT HER BLADE IS SHARPER[/b] [i]Shadow has trained in all forms of practices. An assassin, a thief, a healer, a tracker, a master at stealth. Everything she knows she taught herself, both to survive and to make a living. Violence isn't her only method of getting things done though it is sure way to make things happen. She holds a quick tongue, one that can easily get her in trouble if she's not careful. She isn't a person you want to mess with unless you find a way behind her mask or know how to deal with a wraith like her.[/i] [b]I SEE THIS MASK, BUT WHATS ON THE OTHER SIDE?[/b] [i]Shadow is a very closed off person. She harbors an abundance of pride that, to many, seems limitless. She's known to refuse help having depended on herself her whole life to see things through. She finds it difficult to make friends or to even have someone to depend on. On of her fears is that if she lets anyone get too close then they can be used against her and she's unwilling to let the possibility of that notion become a reality. Even with her cocky, tough, unbudging attitude Shadow cares. She just doesn't show it. She's learned to veil her emotions behind a blank mask, allowing none to know just what she really thinks. This has helped her multiple times but it's also hurt her.[/i] [img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/pm4RVEj5wJI/maxresdefault.jpg[/img] [b]Likes[/b]: black, archery, nature, silence, fire, food, herbs, knowledge, control [b]Dislikes[/b]: crowds, being taken advantage of, being outplayed, showing her true emotions [b]Strengths[/b]: loyal, fulfills promises made, physical fighter and sometimes a verbal one [b]Weaknesses[/b]: isn't good with forming relationships, can easily isolate herself too much, doesn't trust easily [B]Other[/B]: with her strength and speed she hires herself out to anyone who needs a bodyguard, something stolen, healing, or honestly anything else. She does have her boundaries but she has to use her skills to make a living. [size=7][b]APPEARANCE[/b][/size] [img]https://treadmillgirl.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/black-girl-hair-hot-jacket-leather-favim-com-72817_large.jpg[/img] Hair color and length [img]http://pophaircuts.com/images/2015/04/Highlighted-Hairstyles-for-Black-Hair.png[/img] [img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/odbzQBS0smQ/hqdefault.jpg[/img] [/quote] [quote name="Icarus"] [img]http://45.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0weaweE1U1qd4q01o1_500.gif[/img] [center][size=7][b]ICARUS SARDOTHIAN[/b][/size] [i]female | 21 | human Nicknames: E[/i] [img]http://45.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lj5rqubQJl1qbl6p5o1_500.gif[/img] [size=7][b]PERSONALITY[/b][/size] [b]UP, UP, AND AWAY...[/b] [i]Icarus has a heart of gold and is willing to accept just about anyone. She is always trying to see the good in people since it's the positive things in life that keep her going. She'd constantly looking for approval and acceptance even if she doesn't realize it. She wants to belong. She wants to matter. She enjoys little escapes like drawing, fashion, and nature to 'take a break' from the world and be happy again. [/i] [b]WHEEEEEEE[/b] [i]Icarus is a bundle of energy. She's nonstop, more a kid than a young lady. She's constantly wanting to do something fun no matter how goofy it is. She's always searching for something new or different, whatever it may be. She loves having the energy for others but only if they join her. Yes, she makes a fool of herself but she honestly doesn't care, no one seems to pay her any mind anyways.[/i] [b]LAUGH UNTIL IT HURTS[/b] [i]Icarus is constantly searching for what is good in people no matter who they are. She believes she can tap into that part of them and they'll be set for life. It only takes a spark to get a fire going. She has a smile for everyone, wanting to be that joy that maybe changes their day. She knows she's not a hero, she just cares. And that probably hurts the most.[/i] [img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1qoz7NgWc1qzleedo1_500.gif[/img] [b]Likes[/b]: drawing, shopping, relaxing, readings, taking walks, talking, music, nature [b]Dislikes[/b]: pain (physical or emotional), seeing anything (animals and people) alone [b]Strengths[/b]: loyal, supportive, there if you need someone to talk to, wants to help whenever she can [b]Weaknesses[/b]: too trusting, easily manipulative so long as she tends to like you, grows attached rather quickly, is easily frightened [B]Other[/B]: her older brother is Jay Sardothian, they get mistaken to be twins, or a couple due to their dependance on one another and the fact that if you find one of them the other one probably isn't too far away. She runs a flower shop with her brother's help. He's started to turn it into a bakery. Cookies and flowers, who can say no? [size=7][b]APPEARANCE[/b][/size] [img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maldoehzzg1rh9flwo1_500.jpg[/img][img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0b/7f/50/0b7f50fce5710f9cb48932c09e4cfea2.jpg[/img][img]http://f.frogi.co.il/pic/style/articals/14187/2.gif[/img][img]http://data.whicdn.com/images/79994317/original.gif[/img] [/quote] [quote name="Jay"] [img]https://www.scenic-safaris.com/files/large/8f039320f4fc89c46b70d3c70ccf7d3a.jpg[/img] [center][size=7][b]JAY SARDOTHIAN[/b][/size] [i]male | 25 | turned werewolf Nicknames: none atm[/i] [img]https://images.pcworld.com/howto/graphics/202854-wfall-freeze_original.jpg[/img] [size=7][b]PERSONALITY[/b][/size] [b]SHARE YOUR SMILE, IT'S A SYMBOL OF FRIENDSHIP AND PEACE[/b] Jay is deathly loyal to those who earn it. That loyalty, paired with his steady nature makes him a wonderful support to anyone who needs it. He naturally cares about others and wants to help solve problems. He's had to learn that problems require patience and it's something he's had to build up and work on over the years. He's a protector and comforter. If pressed he'll fight, because it's his duty, but he prefers to take the peaceful route. [b]Likes[/b]: sign language, peaceful views, sunsets and sunrises, soft things [b]Dislikes[/b]: rude people, spicy foods, being excluded [b]Strengths[/b]: heightened vision and touch, calm, patient, Icarus oriented [b]Weaknesses[/b]: cares more for Icarus than himself, is completely deaf but embraces that fact, claiming he'd rather not hear the garbage from people's mouths [b]Other[/b]: is completely deaf, uses sign language, writing, and body language to communicate. Is the older brother of Icarus Sardothian. Will do anything to protect his little sister and her innocence. [size=7][b]APPEARANCE[/b][/size] [img]http://machohairstyles.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Blonde-Beard-32-650x808.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ef/84/50/ef8450b4f8ef08c2179f233b2dffa9e2.jpg[/img] [/quote]
Shadow wrote:
giphy-downsized-large.gif
SHADOW RAIZA FLAMEL
female | 23 | pureblooded werewolf
Nicknames: Sage, Stitiches

191041-most-popular-aesthetic-tumblr-backgrounds-black-1920x1080-for-phone.jpg

PERSONALITY

HER TONGUE MAY BE SHARP BUT HER BLADE IS SHARPER

Shadow has trained in all forms of practices. An assassin, a thief, a healer, a tracker, a master at stealth. Everything she knows she taught herself, both to survive and to make a living. Violence isn't her only method of getting things done though it is sure way to make things happen. She holds a quick tongue, one that can easily get her in trouble if she's not careful. She isn't a person you want to mess with unless you find a way behind her mask or know how to deal with a wraith like her.

I SEE THIS MASK, BUT WHATS ON THE OTHER SIDE?

Shadow is a very closed off person. She harbors an abundance of pride that, to many, seems limitless. She's known to refuse help having depended on herself her whole life to see things through. She finds it difficult to make friends or to even have someone to depend on. On of her fears is that if she lets anyone get too close then they can be used against her and she's unwilling to let the possibility of that notion become a reality. Even with her cocky, tough, unbudging attitude Shadow cares. She just doesn't show it. She's learned to veil her emotions behind a blank mask, allowing none to know just what she really thinks. This has helped her multiple times but it's also hurt her.

maxresdefault.jpg

Likes: black, archery, nature, silence, fire, food, herbs, knowledge, control Dislikes: crowds, being taken advantage of, being outplayed, showing her true emotions Strengths: loyal, fulfills promises made, physical fighter and sometimes a verbal one Weaknesses: isn't good with forming relationships, can easily isolate herself too much, doesn't trust easily Other: with her strength and speed she hires herself out to anyone who needs a bodyguard, something stolen, healing, or honestly anything else. She does have her boundaries but she has to use her skills to make a living.

APPEARANCE

black-girl-hair-hot-jacket-leather-favim-com-72817_large.jpg
Hair color and length
Highlighted-Hairstyles-for-Black-Hair.png
hqdefault.jpg
Icarus wrote:
tumblr_m0weaweE1U1qd4q01o1_500.gif
ICARUS SARDOTHIAN
female | 21 | human
Nicknames: E

tumblr_lj5rqubQJl1qbl6p5o1_500.gif

PERSONALITY

UP, UP, AND AWAY...

Icarus has a heart of gold and is willing to accept just about anyone. She is always trying to see the good in people since it's the positive things in life that keep her going. She'd constantly looking for approval and acceptance even if she doesn't realize it. She wants to belong. She wants to matter. She enjoys little escapes like drawing, fashion, and nature to 'take a break' from the world and be happy again.

WHEEEEEEE

Icarus is a bundle of energy. She's nonstop, more a kid than a young lady. She's constantly wanting to do something fun no matter how goofy it is. She's always searching for something new or different, whatever it may be. She loves having the energy for others but only if they join her. Yes, she makes a fool of herself but she honestly doesn't care, no one seems to pay her any mind anyways.

LAUGH UNTIL IT HURTS

Icarus is constantly searching for what is good in people no matter who they are. She believes she can tap into that part of them and they'll be set for life. It only takes a spark to get a fire going. She has a smile for everyone, wanting to be that joy that maybe changes their day. She knows she's not a hero, she just cares. And that probably hurts the most.

tumblr_m1qoz7NgWc1qzleedo1_500.gif

Likes: drawing, shopping, relaxing, readings, taking walks, talking, music, nature Dislikes: pain (physical or emotional), seeing anything (animals and people) alone Strengths: loyal, supportive, there if you need someone to talk to, wants to help whenever she can Weaknesses: too trusting, easily manipulative so long as she tends to like you, grows attached rather quickly, is easily frightened Other: her older brother is Jay Sardothian, they get mistaken to be twins, or a couple due to their dependance on one another and the fact that if you find one of them the other one probably isn't too far away. She runs a flower shop with her brother's help. He's started to turn it into a bakery. Cookies and flowers, who can say no?

APPEARANCE
tumblr_maldoehzzg1rh9flwo1_500.jpg0b7f50fce5710f9cb48932c09e4cfea2.jpg2.giforiginal.gif
Jay wrote:
8f039320f4fc89c46b70d3c70ccf7d3a.jpg
JAY SARDOTHIAN
male | 25 | turned werewolf
Nicknames: none atm

202854-wfall-freeze_original.jpg

PERSONALITY

SHARE YOUR SMILE, IT'S A SYMBOL OF FRIENDSHIP AND PEACE

Jay is deathly loyal to those who earn it. That loyalty, paired with his steady nature makes him a wonderful support to anyone who needs it. He naturally cares about others and wants to help solve problems. He's had to learn that problems require patience and it's something he's had to build up and work on over the years. He's a protector and comforter. If pressed he'll fight, because it's his duty, but he prefers to take the peaceful route.

Likes: sign language, peaceful views, sunsets and sunrises, soft things Dislikes: rude people, spicy foods, being excluded Strengths: heightened vision and touch, calm, patient, Icarus oriented Weaknesses: cares more for Icarus than himself, is completely deaf but embraces that fact, claiming he'd rather not hear the garbage from people's mouths Other: is completely deaf, uses sign language, writing, and body language to communicate. Is the older brother of Icarus Sardothian. Will do anything to protect his little sister and her innocence.

APPEARANCE

Blonde-Beard-32-650x808.jpg
ef8450b4f8ef08c2179f233b2dffa9e2.jpg
8d7o509.png
@DancingSkye In answer to your questions.

A worgen is the humanoid form, which mixes the wolf form and man form. Basically it's a stereotypical movie werewolf look.

Pure-Blood is a term used for those born as a werewolf.

Modern era, like Lupinus.

In relation to our characters, Loners are frowned upon by wolves who're in packs. However by humans, werewolves themselves are monsters to many which ends up in many quarrels between the two. Typically wolves will separate themselves from humans to avoid these troubles.
@DancingSkye In answer to your questions.

A worgen is the humanoid form, which mixes the wolf form and man form. Basically it's a stereotypical movie werewolf look.

Pure-Blood is a term used for those born as a werewolf.

Modern era, like Lupinus.

In relation to our characters, Loners are frowned upon by wolves who're in packs. However by humans, werewolves themselves are monsters to many which ends up in many quarrels between the two. Typically wolves will separate themselves from humans to avoid these troubles.
ygWzlbs.pngaKdV5MN.pngu9UVwot.pngdVEhpEt.png9Ul81xi.pngrzGCUW2.pngyK2yfiw.pngqBNWrht.pngKYC6yDa.pngHxJ7se6.pngW4bPTjV.pngd3XCZt0.pngX1o9g2Z.pngoA8PO33.pngBZroI2Z.png6Gz2fDO.pngu9UVwot.pngnFtGgPV.pngtDii0Aq.png
2W5hn3g.png
@Valneryn Alrighty!
@Valneryn Alrighty!
ygWzlbs.pngaKdV5MN.pngu9UVwot.pngdVEhpEt.png9Ul81xi.pngrzGCUW2.pngyK2yfiw.pngqBNWrht.pngKYC6yDa.pngHxJ7se6.pngW4bPTjV.pngd3XCZt0.pngX1o9g2Z.pngoA8PO33.pngBZroI2Z.png6Gz2fDO.pngu9UVwot.pngnFtGgPV.pngtDii0Aq.png
2W5hn3g.png
@ShadowFlamel
@DancingSkye
@dragonhorselover (You're welcome.)

Sorry for all the pinging, but feel free to head to the IC thread. ^-^
@ShadowFlamel
@DancingSkye
@dragonhorselover (You're welcome.)

Sorry for all the pinging, but feel free to head to the IC thread. ^-^
2W5hn3g.png
Is it still possible to join?
Is it still possible to join?
@/DancingSkye
Oof I'm sorry if it seemed like Canelm was approaching Silas lol, if that wasn't what you wanted.
He was actually approaching Hayden, but I understand how it could've been mixed up since they're both slightly scared and rushing home lol.
@/DancingSkye
Oof I'm sorry if it seemed like Canelm was approaching Silas lol, if that wasn't what you wanted.
He was actually approaching Hayden, but I understand how it could've been mixed up since they're both slightly scared and rushing home lol.
78783074_62hYynO6UmNOByz.png 78809653_GOky0er2lNVE80S.png sgNPvlD.png
Oh, sorry for the mix up! I'm perfectly fine with it, actually, I was just going to conjure up a random werewolf if none of the other players did. If you rather have Canelm approaching Hayden like originally intended I can rewrite my post.
Oh, sorry for the mix up! I'm perfectly fine with it, actually, I was just going to conjure up a random werewolf if none of the other players did. If you rather have Canelm approaching Hayden like originally intended I can rewrite my post.
"Alas, love cannot be cured by herbs!"
———
Bas||they/them/fae/faer||18+||FR+2
———
Quite possibly just a moth with internet access.
autumn_sphinx.png lamp.gif
I’m actually not gonna be joining after all, had something a little different in mind ^^ but good luck ! <3
I’m actually not gonna be joining after all, had something a little different in mind ^^ but good luck ! <3
ZVpCPil.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8