Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What it means to be a Wolf.. (OOC)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Alright! That's more than enough to get the IC up. Make your characters and I'll link the IC thread to this one.

Once it's done I'll be pinging you all again.

Alright! That's more than enough to get the IC up. Make your characters and I'll link the IC thread to this one.

Once it's done I'll be pinging you all again.
ygWzlbs.pngaKdV5MN.pngu9UVwot.pngdVEhpEt.png9Ul81xi.pngrzGCUW2.pngyK2yfiw.pngqBNWrht.pngKYC6yDa.pngHxJ7se6.pngW4bPTjV.pngd3XCZt0.pngX1o9g2Z.pngoA8PO33.pngBZroI2Z.png6Gz2fDO.pngu9UVwot.pngnFtGgPV.pngtDii0Aq.png
2W5hn3g.png
@Valneryn

Of course! The only requirements were either she is wolf/Lycan or human. It's perfectly fine if she was a pure-blooded one.
@Valneryn

Of course! The only requirements were either she is wolf/Lycan or human. It's perfectly fine if she was a pure-blooded one.
ygWzlbs.pngaKdV5MN.pngu9UVwot.pngdVEhpEt.png9Ul81xi.pngrzGCUW2.pngyK2yfiw.pngqBNWrht.pngKYC6yDa.pngHxJ7se6.pngW4bPTjV.pngd3XCZt0.pngX1o9g2Z.pngoA8PO33.pngBZroI2Z.png6Gz2fDO.pngu9UVwot.pngnFtGgPV.pngtDii0Aq.png
2W5hn3g.png
@FrostSol

Should I post my character here? And is there a form I need to fill out or whatever works?
@FrostSol

Should I post my character here? And is there a form I need to fill out or whatever works?
ZVpCPil.png
Or are we just jumping in ?
Or are we just jumping in ?
ZVpCPil.png
3 Characters total. ))

Name: Drago Hearst

Rank//Pack: Lone/None

Appearance: A fair-skinned 5'9 male with shoulder-length black hair and bronze eyes. He often ties his hair back into a ponytail on many occasions letting only his bangs hang freely around his face. His casual attire usually consists of black jeans and a loose T-Shirt which can range in color according to his tastes on that specific day.

While as a wolf he is a large dark grey male that fades to silver around his legs and paws, his muzzle and the area around his eyes are pitch black making it appear as though he is wearing a mask. On his shoulders is a large triangular-shaped collection of black fur which is thicker than the rest and gathers on his spine. His eyes are a honey-bronze color.

His worgen form is a humanoid version of his wolf form.

Relations:

Leandra Heart- Sister

Carmen Crofte- Acquaintance

----
Name: Leandra Hearst (Lea)

Rank/Pack: Human

Appearance: A soft looking girl at around 5'5 in height with auburn hair that reaches past her shoulders. Her skin is fair much like her brother's only sporting a tiny scar on her lower lip. Her eyes are a dull honey-bronze color.

Relations:

Drago Hearst- Brother

----
Name: Carmen Crofte

Rank//Pack: Loner/None

Appearance: A fit woman of about 5'6 height with tanned skin. She sported shoulder-length black hair with one side of her head shaved. Her eyes are a startling emerald color. Her body is covered in several scars from unknown origins.

In wolf form she is a solid black with matching green eyes.
3 Characters total. ))

Name: Drago Hearst

Rank//Pack: Lone/None

Appearance: A fair-skinned 5'9 male with shoulder-length black hair and bronze eyes. He often ties his hair back into a ponytail on many occasions letting only his bangs hang freely around his face. His casual attire usually consists of black jeans and a loose T-Shirt which can range in color according to his tastes on that specific day.

While as a wolf he is a large dark grey male that fades to silver around his legs and paws, his muzzle and the area around his eyes are pitch black making it appear as though he is wearing a mask. On his shoulders is a large triangular-shaped collection of black fur which is thicker than the rest and gathers on his spine. His eyes are a honey-bronze color.

His worgen form is a humanoid version of his wolf form.

Relations:

Leandra Heart- Sister

----
Name: Leandra Hearst (Lea)

Rank/Pack: Human

Appearance: A soft looking girl at around 5'5 in height with auburn hair that reaches past her shoulders. Her skin is fair much like her brother's only sporting a tiny scar on her lower lip. Her eyes are a dull honey-bronze color.

Relations:

Drago Hearst- Brother

----
Name: Carmen Crofte

Rank//Pack: Loner/None

Appearance: A fit woman of about 5'6 height with tanned skin. She sported shoulder-length black hair with one side of her head shaved. Her eyes are a startling emerald color. Her body is covered in several scars from unknown origins.

In wolf form she is a solid black with matching green eyes.
2W5hn3g.png
@Gilnora

You can do either but a basic self-made form would be good. Stating appearance and what not.
@Gilnora

You can do either but a basic self-made form would be good. Stating appearance and what not.
2W5hn3g.png
@FrostSol
Oof I'd be interested if you're still looking?
@FrostSol
Oof I'd be interested if you're still looking?
78783074_62hYynO6UmNOByz.png 78809653_GOky0er2lNVE80S.png sgNPvlD.png
@dragonhorselover

Yep! You can either pop into the IC thread or add a character on here, your choice.
@dragonhorselover

Yep! You can either pop into the IC thread or add a character on here, your choice.
2W5hn3g.png
I've subbed to both this thread and the RP one. I have to study for an exam that I have this afternoon. Plus I'm dealing with one of my older dogs, he's not doing too great. I'll post my characters later today. Looking to do two females and one male.
I've subbed to both this thread and the RP one. I have to study for an exam that I have this afternoon. Plus I'm dealing with one of my older dogs, he's not doing too great. I'll post my characters later today. Looking to do two females and one male.
8d7o509.png
All good, take your time just as long as you get to it sometime later. :3

I hope your Good boy gets better.
All good, take your time just as long as you get to it sometime later. :3

I hope your Good boy gets better.
2W5hn3g.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8