Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What it means to be a Wolf.. (OOC)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][img]https://i.quotev.com/img/q/u/19/2/6/jm7z6wha2w.jpg[/img][/center] [center][font=garamond][size=6]To spin a tale, a celebration commences...[/size][/font][/center] [center]Hello, Hello! So it's been so long since I've seen a proper werewolf RP on the FlightRising forums since the fall of [i]Lupinus[/i] by Gramarye. So I thought I'd see if I can get enough support to make another one. My idea is that rather than set packs, everyone begins as either a newly shifted or a bitten wolf. They may eventually grow to form packs with one another if you so choose. So it has a sort of open plot but also a set line. If that makes sense.[/center] [center]I won't bore you with rules or anything of that nature (even reading through them myself gives me headaches) as you all should know the basics by now whether you're new to roleplaying or not.[/center] [center][b]-Requirements-[/b][/center] [center]Wolf or Human character[/center] [center]A friendly attitude[/center] [center]The urge to write[/center] [center]The ability to be semi active[/center] [center]I'm also open to ideas from others if they'd like to give pointers or more straightforward plot ideas. Nothing too strict though and the majority must agree![/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2776423]IC Thread[/url][/center]
jm7z6wha2w.jpg
To spin a tale, a celebration commences...
Hello, Hello! So it's been so long since I've seen a proper werewolf RP on the FlightRising forums since the fall of Lupinus by Gramarye. So I thought I'd see if I can get enough support to make another one.

My idea is that rather than set packs, everyone begins as either a newly shifted or a bitten wolf. They may eventually grow to form packs with one another if you so choose. So it has a sort of open plot but also a set line. If that makes sense.
I won't bore you with rules or anything of that nature (even reading through them myself gives me headaches) as you all should know the basics by now whether you're new to roleplaying or not.
-Requirements-
Wolf or Human character
A friendly attitude
The urge to write
The ability to be semi active
I'm also open to ideas from others if they'd like to give pointers or more straightforward plot ideas. Nothing too strict though and the majority must agree!
ygWzlbs.pngaKdV5MN.pngu9UVwot.pngdVEhpEt.png9Ul81xi.pngrzGCUW2.pngyK2yfiw.pngqBNWrht.pngKYC6yDa.pngHxJ7se6.pngW4bPTjV.pngd3XCZt0.pngX1o9g2Z.pngoA8PO33.pngBZroI2Z.png6Gz2fDO.pngu9UVwot.pngnFtGgPV.pngtDii0Aq.png
2W5hn3g.png
[font=garamond]Curtesy of Gramarye getting me addicted to Werewolf rps. Again. Thank you.[/font] [center][quote=Member list - Full for now] ShadowFlamel DancingSkye dragonhorselover MxMagpie EmeraldWaters Sincerity11 [/quote][/center] [center][quote=People who shared plots + Plots]N/A[/quote][/center]
Curtesy of Gramarye getting me addicted to Werewolf rps. Again. Thank you.
Member list - Full for now wrote:
ShadowFlamel
DancingSkye
dragonhorselover
MxMagpie
EmeraldWaters
Sincerity11
People who shared plots + Plots wrote:
N/A
ygWzlbs.pngaKdV5MN.pngu9UVwot.pngdVEhpEt.png9Ul81xi.pngrzGCUW2.pngyK2yfiw.pngqBNWrht.pngKYC6yDa.pngHxJ7se6.pngW4bPTjV.pngd3XCZt0.pngX1o9g2Z.pngoA8PO33.pngBZroI2Z.png6Gz2fDO.pngu9UVwot.pngnFtGgPV.pngtDii0Aq.png
2W5hn3g.png
Your journey begins here...

Name:

Rank//Pack: (Former packs for Pure-blood)

Appearance: (Human)

(Wolf)

(State if they have a worgen form)

Backstory: (Optional)
Your journey begins here...

Name:

Rank//Pack: (Former packs for Pure-blood)

Appearance: (Human)

(Wolf)

(State if they have a worgen form)

Backstory: (Optional)
2W5hn3g.png
I’m interested! Haven’t done a werewolf rp in some time now.
I’m interested! Haven’t done a werewolf rp in some time now.
ZVpCPil.png
@Gilnora

Sweet, I'll ping you when and if we start!
@Gilnora

Sweet, I'll ping you when and if we start!
2W5hn3g.png
I'm interested! Looking to pick up another RP and I love playing with werewolves. Are we only allowed one character per player?

Regarding plots I used to have a few but I can't find them now. The only one I have to offer at the moment is based off a private RPG I'm in but the two of us have been playing with this plot for years so I'm more into what others have to suggest. I might come back and post some ideas if I think of any.
I'm interested! Looking to pick up another RP and I love playing with werewolves. Are we only allowed one character per player?

Regarding plots I used to have a few but I can't find them now. The only one I have to offer at the moment is based off a private RPG I'm in but the two of us have been playing with this plot for years so I'm more into what others have to suggest. I might come back and post some ideas if I think of any.
8d7o509.png
@ShadowFlamel I was thinking atleast 3 characters per player. Any more and it'd get hectic. Maybe if we get too many people I'll make a google doc to use as a character log for everyone.

As for ideas, yes. Please. If you find them that is or think of new ones.
@ShadowFlamel I was thinking atleast 3 characters per player. Any more and it'd get hectic. Maybe if we get too many people I'll make a google doc to use as a character log for everyone.

As for ideas, yes. Please. If you find them that is or think of new ones.
2W5hn3g.png
One more person and the IC thread is going up!
One more person and the IC thread is going up!
2W5hn3g.png
Determination!
Determination!
2W5hn3g.png
@FrostSol
I'm also interested, if you're still accepting!
@FrostSol
I'm also interested, if you're still accepting!
"Alas, love cannot be cured by herbs!"
———
Bas||they/them/fae/faer||18+||FR+2
———
Quite possibly just a moth with internet access.
autumn_sphinx.png lamp.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8