Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Corrupted Hearts IC
1 2 3 4 5 6
Shockwave - Pearlcatcher - Feverfew

She raised her eyebrow as this so called noxy came further. Hayhem instinctively got out his weapon of choice to dearest the said threat. Shockwave merely put a paw in front of Hayhem and pushed them twoard her.
She nodded at the apologetic fae. She didn't mind, yet.

She raised her eyebrow as this so called noxy came further. Hayhem instinctively got out his weapon of choice to dearest the said threat. Shockwave merely put a paw in front of Hayhem and pushed them twoard her.
She nodded at the apologetic fae. She didn't mind, yet.
ACOZFAh.png
Iris - Fae - Under Knack - Pings: @OnyxShade
Iris didn’t appear to react to the Imperial. Sure, her fae crests changed position, but what was that supposed to mean? As it turned out, that was the fae body language that expressed sadness. Knack couldn’t read it because even the best at reading body language couldn’t read the fae. They simply didn’t have common body language, moving their crests to express what they were feeling. Iris murmured, “I see how it is... I’m only underneath you because you’re massive compared to me. Plenty of shadow to hide in. Therefore, I wasn’t trying to make it ‘your problem’.” Iris tried to make her words sound assertive, but they came out more... resigned. More melancholy than she would’ve liked. “I guess...” She looked down. “I guess I am pretty pathetic...” The purple fae pulled her hood more forward, hiding her face. Any faes that happened to see her would instantly wonder why the hooded fae was so dejected. Every other breed of dragon would just wonder why her crests were positioned in the way they were.

Esme - Skydancer - With Pie - Pings: @Sunnycat4
Esme was surprised not to hear the words of an offended individual. Perhaps the place she was from was offended more easily. “I mean... it’s probably not the weirdest here. For example, I change breeds every time I wake up from being asleep or unconscious. I was originally an Imperial, by the way. Even if it is super really weird, I won’t judge you. Don’t worry.” Esme shifted her wings, wondering what Pie’s curse may be. He looked pretty normal, after all...

Belladonna - Pearlcatcher - With Shem - Pings: @Sunnycat4
Belladonna was relieved to see that Prism was alright. She shifted her invisible wings as she heard Shem introduce herself. Belladonna took a deep breath, then shouted, “Belladonna. Thank you.” Her shout was as loud as a quiet, but not quite whispering, voice. She adjusted the linen wrappings around her arms, now used to not seeing herself outside of the layers of coverings. She glanced back at her wings, now never to be seen again if she failed the trials. For a moment she wished she’d never had such pretty wings, but it was too late now..

Hemlock - Nocturne - With Nestadren - Pings: @Oreina
Hemlock shifted, embarrassed. Why did he have to go and talk like that? Stupid... Tawny rubbed against him, trying to provide him comfort. He petted her absently, trying to come up with a response that didn’t sound stupid. Deep breath, the burn of humiliation, “If—If I don’t speak in poetry, I am cursed with agony.” Deep breath, sympathetic chuffing of Tawny, “My name is Hemlock; I’m sorry that I barely talk.”
He adjusted his glasses, severely embarrassed. It was to the point that Nestadren was aware of how humiliated the green nocturne was.
Iris didn’t appear to react to the Imperial. Sure, her fae crests changed position, but what was that supposed to mean? As it turned out, that was the fae body language that expressed sadness. Knack couldn’t read it because even the best at reading body language couldn’t read the fae. They simply didn’t have common body language, moving their crests to express what they were feeling. Iris murmured, “I see how it is... I’m only underneath you because you’re massive compared to me. Plenty of shadow to hide in. Therefore, I wasn’t trying to make it ‘your problem’.” Iris tried to make her words sound assertive, but they came out more... resigned. More melancholy than she would’ve liked. “I guess...” She looked down. “I guess I am pretty pathetic...” The purple fae pulled her hood more forward, hiding her face. Any faes that happened to see her would instantly wonder why the hooded fae was so dejected. Every other breed of dragon would just wonder why her crests were positioned in the way they were.

Esme was surprised not to hear the words of an offended individual. Perhaps the place she was from was offended more easily. “I mean... it’s probably not the weirdest here. For example, I change breeds every time I wake up from being asleep or unconscious. I was originally an Imperial, by the way. Even if it is super really weird, I won’t judge you. Don’t worry.” Esme shifted her wings, wondering what Pie’s curse may be. He looked pretty normal, after all...

Belladonna - Pearlcatcher - With Shem - Pings: @Sunnycat4
Belladonna was relieved to see that Prism was alright. She shifted her invisible wings as she heard Shem introduce herself. Belladonna took a deep breath, then shouted, “Belladonna. Thank you.” Her shout was as loud as a quiet, but not quite whispering, voice. She adjusted the linen wrappings around her arms, now used to not seeing herself outside of the layers of coverings. She glanced back at her wings, now never to be seen again if she failed the trials. For a moment she wished she’d never had such pretty wings, but it was too late now..

Hemlock shifted, embarrassed. Why did he have to go and talk like that? Stupid... Tawny rubbed against him, trying to provide him comfort. He petted her absently, trying to come up with a response that didn’t sound stupid. Deep breath, the burn of humiliation, “If—If I don’t speak in poetry, I am cursed with agony.” Deep breath, sympathetic chuffing of Tawny, “My name is Hemlock; I’m sorry that I barely talk.”
He adjusted his glasses, severely embarrassed. It was to the point that Nestadren was aware of how humiliated the green nocturne was.
giphy.gif hdWqAOO.png
XmHV7tO.png
|Pronounced 'Phobia'
||come look at my cat
fVc0Lih.png
WKtl2lb.png

||

never gonna give you up
never gonna let you down
never gonna run around and desert you
never gonna make you cry
never gonna say goodbye
never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
||
Pie l:l Mentions: Esme l:l Location: Great Pillar Plains
Pie folded his wings neatly and returned to his spot next to Esme, shaking dust off his tail as he went. "So thats why you're here, intresting. Must be hard to get oriented in the morning some days. Well I," he paused for a moment to be dramatic, "am actually dead. That isn't really the issue though, because I really didn't get to have a life, but it comes with downsides. That manticore's reaction is a good example. Since I am alive not through natural means, nature has disowned me and seems to try to do anything it can to return me to the grave.". He sighed softly and sat down. "I don't really know why I'm here. I'm alive and not truly impaired, so I shouldn't have any complaints, but I don't really feel right, even to me.". He shook his head and flashed another smile. "I shouldn't be depressed about it, I don't have it half as bad as anyone else.".
Shem(Smeraldi) l:l Mentions: Belladonna l:l Location: Great Pillar Plains
Shem blinked softly and let a small smile split their lips. They now knew the name of their companion. Belladonna. Like a flower. Shem decided they liked her and would stick by her. They let a purr rumble through their body and leaned aginst Belladonna, claiming her in their own way. They would stick with her and do everything they could to help her end her curse. Shem could survive with their own curse easily, but it must be horrible wandering if you would fade away at any moment.
Pie l:l Mentions: Esme l:l Location: Great Pillar Plains
Pie folded his wings neatly and returned to his spot next to Esme, shaking dust off his tail as he went. "So thats why you're here, intresting. Must be hard to get oriented in the morning some days. Well I," he paused for a moment to be dramatic, "am actually dead. That isn't really the issue though, because I really didn't get to have a life, but it comes with downsides. That manticore's reaction is a good example. Since I am alive not through natural means, nature has disowned me and seems to try to do anything it can to return me to the grave.". He sighed softly and sat down. "I don't really know why I'm here. I'm alive and not truly impaired, so I shouldn't have any complaints, but I don't really feel right, even to me.". He shook his head and flashed another smile. "I shouldn't be depressed about it, I don't have it half as bad as anyone else.".
Shem(Smeraldi) l:l Mentions: Belladonna l:l Location: Great Pillar Plains
Shem blinked softly and let a small smile split their lips. They now knew the name of their companion. Belladonna. Like a flower. Shem decided they liked her and would stick by her. They let a purr rumble through their body and leaned aginst Belladonna, claiming her in their own way. They would stick with her and do everything they could to help her end her curse. Shem could survive with their own curse easily, but it must be horrible wandering if you would fade away at any moment.
55073809p.png |
|
|
|
|
Erst
/erst/
adverb (ARCHAIC)
long ago; formerly.
"the friends whom erst you knew"

columns can suck my butt
it is just me and my rage here
Enjoy Sky Blue
Knack - Imperial - Above Iris- Pings: @FauxbiaPhobia
While she couldn't read fae body language, Knack could tell she had offended the tiny fae. She racked her brain, trying to think of something to say that wouldn't lead to even more hurtful words spilling out of her mouth.
"Umm... listen, I don't mind that much- erm, I... you can... stay... where you are... for now? I didn't mean to offend you, so... yeah, um..." she cleared her throat, thinking she had finished, but suddenly she spitting out sentences before she could stop herself.
"You have NO idea how hard it is to communicate with this stupid curse, that mane-licking mage ruined my whole life, and honestly it looks like you got the same deal I did. The universe just sucks sometimes, it's like the deities hate us!! It's like they never even cared at all, like they didthiswholethingonpurposejusttotestuseventhoughit'stheirfault-" Knack breaks off from her sentence, coughing and crumpling down a little bit. She grabs her muzzle, wrapping her fingers around it tightly to ensure that her mouth is unable to open. She gives Iris an apologetic look, then turns away.

Feverfew - Fae - By Shockwave - Pings: @Orielion
Feverfew gave a sigh of relief at the pearlcatcher's nod. He bounces back and forth a bit on his heels, feeling a bit awkward.
"So... uh, what brings you out here away from the crowd?" His frills perk up a bit, one lower than the other to convey a question.

Marble - Imperial - In the crowd - Pings: None
The ringing in the Imperial's ears finally lessened to a point where he could stand and try to address the strange pearlcatcher. As he reached out however, he realized she was nowhere to be found. It was as if she had simply disappeared...
Confused and slightly alarmed, Marble shook his head and tried to refocus.

Bony - Mirror - Approaching Shem and Belladonna - Pings: @Sunnycat4 @FauxbiaPhobia
"FINE!! I WILL GET A SECOND OPINION!!" Bony screamed at his brother, utterly enraged by their argument. He whipped around, scanning the crowd and locking onto a skydancer and a masked pearlcatcher a ways away. He starts storming towards them, not caring whether or not his brother was behind him.
"Hey!! You two!! Are you smart?!" he called out.

Bruiser - Snapper - In the crowd - Pings: None
Bruiser huffed angrily, then lay down. All this arguing was making him lightheaded...

Hyena is tumbling around with Hai again and starting to annoy the dragon above them.
Sahr is getting impatient.
Fantal is daydreaming about all the fame and glory she'll have in the mystical shadow clan once she breaks her curse.
Heartbeat blinks and Spokoiny is gone. He is extremely confused.
Lates is looking around for some kind of healer to help her out.
Belle is just finishing making repairs with Awhmahn.
Hayfree is starting to stroke sksksk a bit too harshly out of impatience, and the manticore is starting to growl.
Unnamed is still trying to get out of the crowd.

Knack - Imperial - Above Iris- Pings: @FauxbiaPhobia
While she couldn't read fae body language, Knack could tell she had offended the tiny fae. She racked her brain, trying to think of something to say that wouldn't lead to even more hurtful words spilling out of her mouth.
"Umm... listen, I don't mind that much- erm, I... you can... stay... where you are... for now? I didn't mean to offend you, so... yeah, um..." she cleared her throat, thinking she had finished, but suddenly she spitting out sentences before she could stop herself.
"You have NO idea how hard it is to communicate with this stupid curse, that mane-licking mage ruined my whole life, and honestly it looks like you got the same deal I did. The universe just sucks sometimes, it's like the deities hate us!! It's like they never even cared at all, like they didthiswholethingonpurposejusttotestuseventhoughit'stheirfault-" Knack breaks off from her sentence, coughing and crumpling down a little bit. She grabs her muzzle, wrapping her fingers around it tightly to ensure that her mouth is unable to open. She gives Iris an apologetic look, then turns away.

Feverfew - Fae - By Shockwave - Pings: @Orielion
Feverfew gave a sigh of relief at the pearlcatcher's nod. He bounces back and forth a bit on his heels, feeling a bit awkward.
"So... uh, what brings you out here away from the crowd?" His frills perk up a bit, one lower than the other to convey a question.

Marble - Imperial - In the crowd - Pings: None
The ringing in the Imperial's ears finally lessened to a point where he could stand and try to address the strange pearlcatcher. As he reached out however, he realized she was nowhere to be found. It was as if she had simply disappeared...
Confused and slightly alarmed, Marble shook his head and tried to refocus.

Bony - Mirror - Approaching Shem and Belladonna - Pings: @Sunnycat4 @FauxbiaPhobia
"FINE!! I WILL GET A SECOND OPINION!!" Bony screamed at his brother, utterly enraged by their argument. He whipped around, scanning the crowd and locking onto a skydancer and a masked pearlcatcher a ways away. He starts storming towards them, not caring whether or not his brother was behind him.
"Hey!! You two!! Are you smart?!" he called out.

Bruiser - Snapper - In the crowd - Pings: None
Bruiser huffed angrily, then lay down. All this arguing was making him lightheaded...

Hyena is tumbling around with Hai again and starting to annoy the dragon above them.
Sahr is getting impatient.
Fantal is daydreaming about all the fame and glory she'll have in the mystical shadow clan once she breaks her curse.
Heartbeat blinks and Spokoiny is gone. He is extremely confused.
Lates is looking around for some kind of healer to help her out.
Belle is just finishing making repairs with Awhmahn.
Hayfree is starting to stroke sksksk a bit too harshly out of impatience, and the manticore is starting to growl.
Unnamed is still trying to get out of the crowd.

Rare-Spirit.pngPlentiful-Albino.pngplagueanim1.gifUqTOVvp.gif
Nestadren - Wildclaw - next to Hemlock - pings @FauxbiaPhobia

Nestadren pulls back, just a little. "Oh no, I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have made you talk so much..." She considers for a moment. "How about writing or signaling? Can you use those without," a tense pause, "pain?"
Her eyes shoot towards Hemlock, seeming almost stern.
"Dont answer that if you risk hurting yourself, Hemlock! I can do the talking is that helps!" She smiles, turning towards the group of dragons, and the Deities watching. She seems to give a small shake at the sight.
Nestadren - Wildclaw - next to Hemlock - pings @FauxbiaPhobia

Nestadren pulls back, just a little. "Oh no, I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have made you talk so much..." She considers for a moment. "How about writing or signaling? Can you use those without," a tense pause, "pain?"
Her eyes shoot towards Hemlock, seeming almost stern.
"Dont answer that if you risk hurting yourself, Hemlock! I can do the talking is that helps!" She smiles, turning towards the group of dragons, and the Deities watching. She seems to give a small shake at the sight.
yGHsn8r.pngCU6MPLW.png

Her eyes droop as the fae asks the question. That question. She had heard it so many times before, but being asked by another cursed dragon? It didn't feel any better. She sighed inwardly and stopped stroking Mayhem.

She turned her front leg so a sharp claw was sticking out. She lowered it to the ground and wrote 'M U T E' in big letters. She looked at the fae, whom was probably dissapointed. She knew she technically wasn't mute, but it was better for the fae to believe that, then to be sitting in the presence of a dragon who's whispers could break eardrums. Just, like, that.

Her eyes droop as the fae asks the question. That question. She had heard it so many times before, but being asked by another cursed dragon? It didn't feel any better. She sighed inwardly and stopped stroking Mayhem.

She turned her front leg so a sharp claw was sticking out. She lowered it to the ground and wrote 'M U T E' in big letters. She looked at the fae, whom was probably dissapointed. She knew she technically wasn't mute, but it was better for the fae to believe that, then to be sitting in the presence of a dragon who's whispers could break eardrums. Just, like, that.
ACOZFAh.png
Iris gaped at Knack, but was discreet about it. It was clear the Imperial had little control over what she said, but Iris didn't know what to think. She had no idea who had cursed her; as far as she could tell, it had only been a voice in the dark. Then again, it could very well have been a deity... Iris walked over to the center of Knack's shadow, her small size compared to Knack's large size allowing her respite. She curled up and waited for the deities to get on with the Trials. What was taking them so long?

"Aw, don't say that! We're all cursed here, and we're all suffering because of it. Even if we weren't cursed, problems should still never be compared with each other. Even if one dragon has a curse that is inconsequential compared to someone with the curse to, I don't know, slowly turn to stone, they're both still suffering despite the fact that one curse is 'worse'. Which is totally stupid, by the way. All curses are curses, and none are really 'better or worse'. Even if you don't have it as bad as someone else, that doesn't mean you shouldn't mourn." Esme took a breath.

Belladonna - Pearlcatcher - With Shem and Bony - Pings: @OnyxShade @Sunnycat4
Belladonna smiled. She hadn't expected any company in this... she never really got any company at all. Seeing this obvious affection was a first for her. She didn't have time to really savor it, because all of a sudden a Mirror was approaching them. "Hey! You two! Are you smart?" Belladonna flinched in surprise. She was preparing to speak when Prism spoke up for her. It seemed the Light Sprite had recovered. "Yes, they are! What do you want?" The Sprite emerged and flitted up to perch on Belladonna's horn.

Hemlock sighed in relief. Finally, someone understood. He signaled that he was going to write something, then wrote a message in the dirt with his tail. Thank you; my curse is really stupid. I have to rhyme or alliterate when I speak, and if I don't, it hurts a lot. A lot, a lot. Thanks again for understanding. It took a while to finish, which was why he didn't start introductions like that. Tawny warily approached Nestadren, assessing if the Wildclaw would be a worthy ally.
Iris gaped at Knack, but was discreet about it. It was clear the Imperial had little control over what she said, but Iris didn't know what to think. She had no idea who had cursed her; as far as she could tell, it had only been a voice in the dark. Then again, it could very well have been a deity... Iris walked over to the center of Knack's shadow, her small size compared to Knack's large size allowing her respite. She curled up and waited for the deities to get on with the Trials. What was taking them so long?

"Aw, don't say that! We're all cursed here, and we're all suffering because of it. Even if we weren't cursed, problems should still never be compared with each other. Even if one dragon has a curse that is inconsequential compared to someone with the curse to, I don't know, slowly turn to stone, they're both still suffering despite the fact that one curse is 'worse'. Which is totally stupid, by the way. All curses are curses, and none are really 'better or worse'. Even if you don't have it as bad as someone else, that doesn't mean you shouldn't mourn." Esme took a breath.

Belladonna - Pearlcatcher - With Shem and Bony - Pings: @OnyxShade @Sunnycat4
Belladonna smiled. She hadn't expected any company in this... she never really got any company at all. Seeing this obvious affection was a first for her. She didn't have time to really savor it, because all of a sudden a Mirror was approaching them. "Hey! You two! Are you smart?" Belladonna flinched in surprise. She was preparing to speak when Prism spoke up for her. It seemed the Light Sprite had recovered. "Yes, they are! What do you want?" The Sprite emerged and flitted up to perch on Belladonna's horn.

Hemlock sighed in relief. Finally, someone understood. He signaled that he was going to write something, then wrote a message in the dirt with his tail. Thank you; my curse is really stupid. I have to rhyme or alliterate when I speak, and if I don't, it hurts a lot. A lot, a lot. Thanks again for understanding. It took a while to finish, which was why he didn't start introductions like that. Tawny warily approached Nestadren, assessing if the Wildclaw would be a worthy ally.
giphy.gif hdWqAOO.png
XmHV7tO.png
|Pronounced 'Phobia'
||come look at my cat
fVc0Lih.png
WKtl2lb.png

||

never gonna give you up
never gonna let you down
never gonna run around and desert you
never gonna make you cry
never gonna say goodbye
never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
||
Pie l:l Mentions: Esme(@FauxbiaPhobia) l:l Location: Great Pillar Plains
Pie had to restrain himself from gasping. No religious symbols thrown, no weapons drawn, no all out attack. Not even a reaction really. A simple scolding was all. That never happened! Everyone always seemed to believe that he should return to the dirt he came from once he told them. But she was right. His curse may not be deadly, but that was no reason to be a downer. "True, true.". He paused for a moment to ponder what it would be like to have a curse that would eventually take your life. You would have to have had a life first which Pie supposed made him instantally excluded. "I shouldn't waste time thinking about how everyone else has it much worse than me and I should instead help them fix their problems.". His crown ruffled slightly in excitement. Even if he couldn't remedy his own curse he could help others with theirs! He could find a purpose all on his own and fill that hole in his soul! " So, what do ya say? Wanna be allies in this grand adventure? I'd love to help you!". If he focused on someone else's problems he could ignore his own insecurities, like what would happen once his curse was removed. Would Pie flop dead on the ground or feel new life rushing through previously inactive veins? He wouldent have to worry if he helped someon who knew what their exact solution was.
Shem l:l Mentions: Belladonna(@FauxbiaPhobia), Bony(@OnyxShade) l:l Location: Great Pillar Plains
Shem whipped their head around in surprise at the newcomer's shout. Their lips parted slightly in a small snarl. No-one would be allowed to harm their flower, and who knew what this random Mirror's intention was. They sized the Mirror up, looking over his silly little hat and the ridiculous frill around his neck. He did however have a full set of armor, the same line as Shem's. The armor would be annoying and would make him slow. He was no threat, and wasn't acting like one. There was no hostility in his voice or demanor that was directed twoards them. That was his only saving grace for disrupting their moment with this quiet Pearlcatcher. They watched the paper of the Pearlcatcher's mask crinkle as she went to speak and followed the mask's gaze as it turned to watch the far louder sprite speak. Shem appricated Belladonna's little sprite. They hated speaking, it was like attacking the air with one's mouth. You could communicate so much more with song or expressions. Shem leaned softly aginst Belladonna and decided to let the little creature deal with the interaction for now.
Pie l:l Mentions: Esme(@FauxbiaPhobia) l:l Location: Great Pillar Plains
Pie had to restrain himself from gasping. No religious symbols thrown, no weapons drawn, no all out attack. Not even a reaction really. A simple scolding was all. That never happened! Everyone always seemed to believe that he should return to the dirt he came from once he told them. But she was right. His curse may not be deadly, but that was no reason to be a downer. "True, true.". He paused for a moment to ponder what it would be like to have a curse that would eventually take your life. You would have to have had a life first which Pie supposed made him instantally excluded. "I shouldn't waste time thinking about how everyone else has it much worse than me and I should instead help them fix their problems.". His crown ruffled slightly in excitement. Even if he couldn't remedy his own curse he could help others with theirs! He could find a purpose all on his own and fill that hole in his soul! " So, what do ya say? Wanna be allies in this grand adventure? I'd love to help you!". If he focused on someone else's problems he could ignore his own insecurities, like what would happen once his curse was removed. Would Pie flop dead on the ground or feel new life rushing through previously inactive veins? He wouldent have to worry if he helped someon who knew what their exact solution was.
Shem l:l Mentions: Belladonna(@FauxbiaPhobia), Bony(@OnyxShade) l:l Location: Great Pillar Plains
Shem whipped their head around in surprise at the newcomer's shout. Their lips parted slightly in a small snarl. No-one would be allowed to harm their flower, and who knew what this random Mirror's intention was. They sized the Mirror up, looking over his silly little hat and the ridiculous frill around his neck. He did however have a full set of armor, the same line as Shem's. The armor would be annoying and would make him slow. He was no threat, and wasn't acting like one. There was no hostility in his voice or demanor that was directed twoards them. That was his only saving grace for disrupting their moment with this quiet Pearlcatcher. They watched the paper of the Pearlcatcher's mask crinkle as she went to speak and followed the mask's gaze as it turned to watch the far louder sprite speak. Shem appricated Belladonna's little sprite. They hated speaking, it was like attacking the air with one's mouth. You could communicate so much more with song or expressions. Shem leaned softly aginst Belladonna and decided to let the little creature deal with the interaction for now.
55073809p.png |
|
|
|
|
Erst
/erst/
adverb (ARCHAIC)
long ago; formerly.
"the friends whom erst you knew"

columns can suck my butt
it is just me and my rage here
Enjoy Sky Blue
Flow l:l Mentions: None l:l Location: Great Pillar Plains

They stared at the newcomer, somewhat taken aback. They thought, "Well. At least he won't be a threat."
Spokoiny l:l Mentions: Flow (Mine), Marble (OnyxShade) l:l Location: Great Pillar Plains
(this is a little back when the ringing happened.)

She dashed away and found a soft spot in the ground. her already frozen claws, while they were great blunt weapons, were not good for walking, and they sank into the ground, and she got stuck. So she grabbed a bush with her tail and put it over her head as a disguise to hide her shame.
Flow l:l Mentions: None l:l Location: Great Pillar Plains

They stared at the newcomer, somewhat taken aback. They thought, "Well. At least he won't be a threat."
Spokoiny l:l Mentions: Flow (Mine), Marble (OnyxShade) l:l Location: Great Pillar Plains
(this is a little back when the ringing happened.)

She dashed away and found a soft spot in the ground. her already frozen claws, while they were great blunt weapons, were not good for walking, and they sank into the ground, and she got stuck. So she grabbed a bush with her tail and put it over her head as a disguise to hide her shame.
968.png nJvQNh8.pngctYHVNq.png
Knack - Imperial - Above Iris - Pings: @FauxbiaPhobia
Knack was grateful for the fae’s lack of comment and simply kept her claws clamped over her mouth. She shifted a little as Iris took her place in the center of her shadow, but made no further complaint.

Feverfew - Fae - Outskirts - Pings: (none)
The fae watched as the pearlcatcher drew the word ‘mute’ in the dirt, his fins dropping. His voice lacked inflection, but he tried to make his sympathies obvious.
“Oh, I’m so sorry, I didn’t-“ he cut off abruptly as he looked back up, only to find the pearlcatcher had utterly disappeared. He looked around, bewildered and frightened, then kept a tight grip on Noxy and scampered away.
How odd!

Bony - Mirror - Near Shem and Belladonna - Pings: @Sunnycat4 @FauxbiaPhobia
The mirror slowed and hesitated as the sprite popped out of the pearlcatcher’s bag, speaking in its owner’s stead. His agitation was momentarily interrupted by the surprise, but reinvigorated by the green skydancer’s snarl.
“Yeah yeah, and a grrr to you too! Now, since your little familiar there says you’re both smart, you both MUST know and will agree with me that it’s utterly not possible to-“ he suddenly stumbled over a large stone, crashing to a ground with a noise similar to pans clattering together. He recovered himself, muttering curses about bad luck and terrible mothers, then shouted the end of his sentence. “you MUST KNOW that STRING INSTRUMENTS are FAR SUPERIOR to BRASS INSTRUMENTS!!!!” He stamped his foot, panting. He heard his brothers reply behind him, promptly whipping around and screaming “NO I’M NOT YOU DENSE BOULDER BRAIN!!!!! AND YES THEY DO!!!!!!

Bruiser - Snapper - Approaching Bony, Shem, and Belladonna - Pings: @Sunnycat4 @FauxbiaPhobia
Bruiser, upon hearing Bony addressing the two dragons, began tottering his way over. As Bony shouted his opinion quite loudly and clearly, Bruiser grumbled and called after him.
“YOU NUMBSKULL YOU’RE SO BAD AT MUSIC YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW HOW TO PLAY A BRASS INSTRUMENT!!!! STRINGS DON’T EVEN TAKE ANY TALENT YOU JUST PLUCK THINGS WITH YOUR FINGERS!!!!!”

Hyena - Mirror - By Spokiony - Pings: @Endulas
The dragon Hyena and Hai were under finally grew annoyed enough that it forced the two to leave. Desperate for shelter, the little mirror spotted a bush and dashed towards it. He didn’t even notice the dragon hiding underneath, so he dived head first inside with Hai in tow.

Sahr is beginning to complain.
Fantal continues to daydream.
Heartbeat is digesting the disappearance and continuing his analysis.
Lates is close to breaking down into tears.
Belle has finished making repairs.
Hayfree is still vigorously stroking sksksk.
Unnamed has broken free from the crowd and is beginning to calm down.
Knack - Imperial - Above Iris - Pings: @FauxbiaPhobia
Knack was grateful for the fae’s lack of comment and simply kept her claws clamped over her mouth. She shifted a little as Iris took her place in the center of her shadow, but made no further complaint.

Feverfew - Fae - Outskirts - Pings: (none)
The fae watched as the pearlcatcher drew the word ‘mute’ in the dirt, his fins dropping. His voice lacked inflection, but he tried to make his sympathies obvious.
“Oh, I’m so sorry, I didn’t-“ he cut off abruptly as he looked back up, only to find the pearlcatcher had utterly disappeared. He looked around, bewildered and frightened, then kept a tight grip on Noxy and scampered away.
How odd!

Bony - Mirror - Near Shem and Belladonna - Pings: @Sunnycat4 @FauxbiaPhobia
The mirror slowed and hesitated as the sprite popped out of the pearlcatcher’s bag, speaking in its owner’s stead. His agitation was momentarily interrupted by the surprise, but reinvigorated by the green skydancer’s snarl.
“Yeah yeah, and a grrr to you too! Now, since your little familiar there says you’re both smart, you both MUST know and will agree with me that it’s utterly not possible to-“ he suddenly stumbled over a large stone, crashing to a ground with a noise similar to pans clattering together. He recovered himself, muttering curses about bad luck and terrible mothers, then shouted the end of his sentence. “you MUST KNOW that STRING INSTRUMENTS are FAR SUPERIOR to BRASS INSTRUMENTS!!!!” He stamped his foot, panting. He heard his brothers reply behind him, promptly whipping around and screaming “NO I’M NOT YOU DENSE BOULDER BRAIN!!!!! AND YES THEY DO!!!!!!

Bruiser - Snapper - Approaching Bony, Shem, and Belladonna - Pings: @Sunnycat4 @FauxbiaPhobia
Bruiser, upon hearing Bony addressing the two dragons, began tottering his way over. As Bony shouted his opinion quite loudly and clearly, Bruiser grumbled and called after him.
“YOU NUMBSKULL YOU’RE SO BAD AT MUSIC YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW HOW TO PLAY A BRASS INSTRUMENT!!!! STRINGS DON’T EVEN TAKE ANY TALENT YOU JUST PLUCK THINGS WITH YOUR FINGERS!!!!!”

Hyena - Mirror - By Spokiony - Pings: @Endulas
The dragon Hyena and Hai were under finally grew annoyed enough that it forced the two to leave. Desperate for shelter, the little mirror spotted a bush and dashed towards it. He didn’t even notice the dragon hiding underneath, so he dived head first inside with Hai in tow.

Sahr is beginning to complain.
Fantal continues to daydream.
Heartbeat is digesting the disappearance and continuing his analysis.
Lates is close to breaking down into tears.
Belle has finished making repairs.
Hayfree is still vigorously stroking sksksk.
Unnamed has broken free from the crowd and is beginning to calm down.
Rare-Spirit.pngPlentiful-Albino.pngplagueanim1.gifUqTOVvp.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6