Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Grand Jury - Main thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 74 75
[center][size = 7][size = 5][b][color = maroon][font =monotype corsiva]The Grand Jury[/color][/b][/size][/size][/center][/font] [img]https://i.imgur.com/CHSOFbh.png[/img] Hello, ladies and gentlemen of the Jury. You have been selected after a rigorous screening to give your impartial opinions in this man’s case. He has been charged with several counts of First-degree murder. It is up to you to decide if he is guilty or not. The state is counting on you. [i]Thank you for joining! This is a minor b*stard game. The mod will have roles and can interact with the players, but will not throw the game in any way. Just may mess with you a bit, for some chaos. There are hidden mechanics in play. This is an RP mafia game, but there is also a separate thread for OOC chat. You may post there, but also meet the post requirement in the main thread. The OOC chat is for memes and fluff, but NOT speculation.[/i] [b]Rules/General info[/b] [list] [*]Days last 48 hours and Nights 24 hours [*]Post in the main thread at least twice a day. PM me for any hiatus or needing a replacement [*]No Deleting or editing posts UNLESS it was a double post. [*]Mafia win when the ratio between Town and Mafia equals 1:1 or in favor of Mafia [*]Town wins when all Mafia are killed [*]Neutrals have their own wincons. [*]Mod word is final. [*]Reserved post equals me writing. DO NOT POST. [*]Lockdown is at 7:00. Rollover is 8:00 (this is FR time) [*]Please follow FR rules. I don’t want to get banned from the forums. I like the forums. [*]If you post fluff in the main chat, as long as it’s in RP form and NOT to an over the top degree, you’ll be fine. [*]Rules may end up changed, but I’ll ping everyone to let you know and link to the rules [*]To vote, bold your vote in rp form here [*]TL;DR Be respectful, don’t post once there is a reserved post [*]Have fun, and remember: This is just a game [size=1]that i have an unhealthy addiction to[/size] [/list]
The Grand Jury

CHSOFbh.png
Hello, ladies and gentlemen of the Jury. You have been selected after a rigorous screening to give your impartial opinions in this man’s case. He has been charged with several counts of First-degree murder. It is up to you to decide if he is guilty or not. The state is counting on you.

Thank you for joining! This is a minor b*stard game. The mod will have roles and can interact with the players, but will not throw the game in any way. Just may mess with you a bit, for some chaos. There are hidden mechanics in play.

This is an RP mafia game, but there is also a separate thread for OOC chat. You may post there, but also meet the post requirement in the main thread. The OOC chat is for memes and fluff, but NOT speculation.

Rules/General info
  • Days last 48 hours and Nights 24 hours
  • Post in the main thread at least twice a day. PM me for any hiatus or needing a replacement
  • No Deleting or editing posts UNLESS it was a double post.
  • Mafia win when the ratio between Town and Mafia equals 1:1 or in favor of Mafia
  • Town wins when all Mafia are killed
  • Neutrals have their own wincons.
  • Mod word is final.
  • Reserved post equals me writing. DO NOT POST.
  • Lockdown is at 7:00. Rollover is 8:00 (this is FR time)
  • Please follow FR rules. I don’t want to get banned from the forums. I like the forums.
  • If you post fluff in the main chat, as long as it’s in RP form and NOT to an over the top degree, you’ll be fine.
  • Rules may end up changed, but I’ll ping everyone to let you know and link to the rules
  • To vote, bold your vote in rp form here
  • TL;DR Be respectful, don’t post once there is a reserved post
  • Have fun, and remember: This is just a game
    that i have an unhealthy addiction to
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
[list] [*][b]MurderlessCrow[/b] Username: ThatOneSpeedster Player Name: Saas Hikashi Gender: Male Description OR creative commons image:https://sta.sh/04gavpivfq2 I drew this so don't worry Age (OVER 18 as they are a juror): 20 Background(optional): Saas is a private investigator in training-so one of the lucky few who wouldn't be immediately dismissed due to his profession, although rooted in some basis in law. He's very charismatic and analytical, though deviates in his oddly charming and blunt nature [*][b]ClockworkEclpise[/b] Username: ClockworkEclipse Player Name: Hayashi Murano (goes by Haya, pronounced Hah-yah) Gender: Male Description OR creative commons image: [url = https://i.imgur.com/3opfdqO.png](don't worry I drew this , but I should really update his wardrobe XD)[/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/3opfdqO.png[/img] Haya's quiet and logical, or at least he tries to be. He does his best to take note of everything, but sometimes finds himself going on tangents and focusing on inconsequential things because of it. Might be the biologist in him with that scientific method, especially with his particular line of work, as even the smallest insignificant detail could derail an entire project. Normally he's in a comfy black turtleneck, jeans, and red/white sneakers when in town, but for this court case he decided to change it up with some beige dress pants and black professional shoes. The scarf wasn't optional, though, nor was the turtleneck. Even though he tried, his hair's still loosely tied back at best. Even then, it falls down to his waist, which wouldn't seem to be that long if he wasn't 5"11. He tends to clean his glasses with his scarf when he's nervous. Age (OVER 18 as they are a juror): 24 Background(optional): Haya was always interested in how things worked. One would've thought he'd have gone on to be a doctor, or perhaps a veterinarian with his love for animals. However, he quickly discovered during his internship that he was unable to handle the stress of the job, with the lives of other people/animals in his care, and their blood on his hands if he made a mistake. He changed course in college, and easily managed to become a Wildlife Biologist. He's quite happy observing the fauna local to the area and their behaviors! Some of his colleagues joke about how he gets along better with animals than people, and honestly he agrees with them. [*][b]Droginwinggg[/b] Username: Drooginwinggg Player Name: Narcissa Warren Gender: Female Description OR creative commons image: Sassy and sarcastic. Probably a true Neutral. She is a cop, and a down to earth one at that. She wears a monochromatic trenchcoat and has wavy medium grey hair. She is 5"6. Age: 22 Background: She used to be a gangster who stole from convenience stores and did graffiti, but then she met her current husband, Grimm. He taught her that she could be so much more than just pure trouble! She became a cop so she could help people realize what Grimm helped her realize, that everyone has potential to be great! [*][b]Tweeter101[/b]-to doodle Username:Tweeter101 Player Name: Anne Fisher Gender: Female Description OR creative commons image: Anne has long chestnut hair that reaches her toes, which she keeps braided up into a bun on the back of her head. Her eyes are hazel, but she often puts in circle lenses, a different pair every day. She is surprisingly short, as she is only 4' 11". She has a slender frame, which she is very proud of. Age (OVER 18 as they are a juror): 21 Background(optional): Anne finished highschool early, allowing her to finish her master's degree in chemistry at such a tender age. She is a Forensics Anaylisist, which plays to her smarts. She could never be in a detective's position, as she has a hard time finding suspicion in anyone. She has a bubbly personality, which often earns her complaints from her coworkers. [*][b]Oxyzee[/b]- to doodle Username: Oxyzee Player Name: Valeri Kelley Gender: Female Description OR creative commons image: Valeri is relatively small, being only 5'2. She has black, floofy hair that's soft to the touch. Shes very mordant, throwing sassy comments at just about anyone. Shes also a bit of a dork at times, though. Age (OVER 18 as they are a juror): 19 Background(optional): Valeri, having recently graduated high school, is still looking for a college she wants to enroll in. She plans to be a veterinarian. She used to be part of her school's marching band. Her life hasn't been much of a bumpy ride, she hasn't faced many life-changing problems. [*][b]EmbertheSkywing[/b] Username: EmbertheSkywing Player Name: River Quentin Gender: Female Description OR creative commons image: [img]https://i.imgur.com/wxuoR5k.png[/img] River tends to be quiet, but tries to speak up. She’s pretty causal and hates being talked down to. River has an egotistical side and tends to overestimate herself after she does something right. Definitely a night owl. Age (OVER 18 as they are a juror): 19 Background(optional): River was homeschoolled all her life, so she’s a bit sheltered. She’s currently going to community college, but doesn’t know what she wants to do with her life yet. [*][b]Beheaded[/b] Username: Beheaded Player Name: Akame Kiba Gender: Female Description OR creative commons image: [url = https://i.imgur.com/rTpJcCS.jpg]Please ignore the horns, she's a Final Fantasy commission! ;w; [/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/rTpJcCS.jpg[/img] A calculative, smiling woman who always seems to get what she wants...with money, or other means. Age (OVER 18 as they are a juror):27 Background(optional): She speaks little on her funded projects, but she is an associate of a major business that likes to flaunt their wealth. Oftentimes, she tests these herself... [*][b]MysticalScribe[/b] Username: MysticalScribe Player Name: Calum Gender: Male Description OR creative commons image: He's not incredibly tall, only 5’ 10”. His hair is a messy blond. His eyes are a bright green. You'll be hard-pressed to start a conversation with him, but he can keep one going if prompted. Most of the time, he's calm and collected, assessing each problem carefully, and often he keeps his thoughts and ideas to himself. But his watchful eye often sees things others don't, for he watches and listens more to the world around him. He often wears a simple hoodie and jeans, not wanting to attract to much attention. Age (OVER 18 as they are a juror): 19 [*][b]Username: Erra[/b] Player Name: Sylvia Grace Gender: Female Description OR creative commons image: (Image in the works) Silver long hair, teal eyes. A kind yet reserved entomologist with a particular passion for moths. Despite her meek appearances (she is only 5'0"), Sylvia holds strong opinions and is not afraid to voice them to anyone. Lost her right eye in an unfortunate accident, but does not like to talk about it. [img]https://i.ibb.co/PmLrnBd/Sylvia.png[/img] Age (OVER 18 as they are a juror): 21 Background(optional): Full-time student at a university, studying for a degree in entomology [*][b]nightskyseer[/b] Username: nightskyseer Player Name: Miracle (superstitious parents, clearly- goes by Mira) Luna Gender: she/her pronouns what's gender Description OR creative commons image: Mira has dark brown skin, brown eyes, and curly hair that's been dyed blue and is kind of just... a Cloud around her face. She's short. Age (OVER 18 as they are a juror): 20 Background(optional): She sort of stumbled her way through life, really doesn't know what she's doing with said life, and wants a pet cat when she grows up [*][b]RadioReprise[/b] Player Name: Anghel Torres Gender: Guy (he/him) Description OR creative commons image: 5'5" with light brown skin and blunt blonde hair that's always pulled back into a ponytail. Has never been seen out of a varsity jacket and yoga pants. A jock with a heart of gold, or so say his friends. Others tend to describe him as an airhead or a living personification of the student-athlete meme. (I'll sketch something later!) Age (OVER 18 as they are a juror): 20 Background(optional): A college student from a fairly prestigious university. Discovered gymnastics at a young age and has loved it ever since, plans on entering the Olympics one day. In the meantime, he's doing his best balancing school and practice. [*][b]Requacy[/b] Name: Coluber (If you live in a family of scientists, you're gonna have a Latin name) Lorendo Gender: Gender? Who's she? IDK (Any pronouns, although she/her is the most used.) Image: (Her appearance and personality are an unholy hybrid between my sister and her wife) (Smol thingy/WiP I worked on for three moments) [img]https://i.imgur.com/N90niwA.jpg[/img] Age: 27 Background: A fine and skilled herpetologist, Coluber specifies in venomous snakes, and, thus, knows a lot abut poisons and venoms, and their effects on an organism. This isn't a shock, considering she comes from a long line of biology (or biochemistry) based scientists. Every once in a while they get chased out of town by some group with. a surprising amount of pitchforks and torches, but, hey... [i]it happens! [/I] Graduating with a doctorate at twenty-four, Coluber has been able to experience discovery while many people her age are still being educated. However, given she has the planning skills and ethics of a block of wood (will dominate in conversation, despite being introverted otherwise), some of these experiences have turned into disasters. Coluber always intends well, but struggles with looking at the long-term consequences of her actions, which has lead her to an antivenom allergy, a missing index finger, and at least one court case involving a kidney. As a juror, Coluber desires to help others (EVERY living thing), even if it sometimes means she has to circumvent "normal" expectations, or even the law, to do so. (Also a bit of a perfectionist with anxiety over failure/lack of control) (TL;DR Unholy offspring between a jock and a nerd)
  • MurderlessCrow

Username: ThatOneSpeedster
    Player Name: Saas Hikashi
    Description OR creative commons image:https://sta.sh/04gavpivfq2 I drew this so don't worry

Age (OVER 18 as they are a juror): 20
    Background(optional): Saas is a private investigator in training-so one of the lucky few who wouldn't be immediately dismissed due to his profession, although rooted in some basis in law. He's very charismatic and analytical, though deviates in his oddly charming and blunt nature
  • ClockworkEclpise

Username: ClockworkEclipse
    Player Name: Hayashi Murano (goes by Haya, pronounced Hah-yah)
    Description OR creative commons image: (don't worry I drew this , but I should really update his wardrobe XD)

3opfdqO.png

Haya's quiet and logical, or at least he tries to be. He does his best to take note of everything, but sometimes finds himself going on tangents and focusing on inconsequential things because of it. Might be the biologist in him with that scientific method, especially with his particular line of work, as even the smallest insignificant detail could derail an entire project. Normally he's in a comfy black turtleneck, jeans, and red/white sneakers when in town, but for this court case he decided to change it up with some beige dress pants and black professional shoes. The scarf wasn't optional, though, nor was the turtleneck. Even though he tried, his hair's still loosely tied back at best. Even then, it falls down to his waist, which wouldn't seem to be that long if he wasn't 5"11. He tends to clean his glasses with his scarf when he's nervous.
    Age (OVER 18 as they are a juror): 24
    Background(optional): Haya was always interested in how things worked. One would've thought he'd have gone on to be a doctor, or perhaps a veterinarian with his love for animals. However, he quickly discovered during his internship that he was unable to handle the stress of the job, with the lives of other people/animals in his care, and their blood on his hands if he made a mistake. He changed course in college, and easily managed to become a Wildlife Biologist. He's quite happy observing the fauna local to the area and their behaviors! Some of his colleagues joke about how he gets along better with animals than people, and honestly he agrees with them.
  • Droginwinggg

Username: Drooginwinggg
    Player Name: Narcissa Warren
    Description OR creative commons image: Sassy and sarcastic. Probably a true Neutral. She is a cop, and a down to earth one at that. She wears a monochromatic trenchcoat and has wavy medium grey hair. She is 5"6.
    Background: She used to be a gangster who stole from convenience stores and did graffiti, but then she met her current husband, Grimm. He taught her that she could be so much more than just pure trouble! She became a cop so she could help people realize what Grimm helped her realize, that everyone has potential to be great!
  • Tweeter101-to doodle

Username:Tweeter101
    Player Name: Anne Fisher
    Description OR creative commons image: Anne has long chestnut hair that reaches her toes, which she keeps braided up into a bun on the back of her head. Her eyes are hazel, but she often puts in circle lenses, a different pair every day. She is surprisingly short, as she is only 4' 11". She has a slender frame, which she is very proud of.
    Age (OVER 18 as they are a juror): 21
    Background(optional): Anne finished highschool early, allowing her to finish her master's degree in chemistry at such a tender age. She is a Forensics Anaylisist, which plays to her smarts. She could never be in a detective's position, as she has a hard time finding suspicion in anyone. She has a bubbly personality, which often earns her complaints from her coworkers.

• Oxyzee- to doodle
    Username: Oxyzee
    Player Name: Valeri Kelley
    Description OR creative commons image: Valeri is relatively small, being only 5'2. She has black, floofy hair that's soft to the touch. Shes very mordant, throwing sassy comments at just about anyone. Shes also a bit of a dork at times, though.
    Age (OVER 18 as they are a juror): 19
    Background(optional): Valeri, having recently graduated high school, is still looking for a college she wants to enroll in. She plans to be a veterinarian. She used to be part of her school's marching band. Her life hasn't been much of a bumpy ride, she hasn't faced many life-changing problems.
  • EmbertheSkywing

Username: EmbertheSkywing
    Player Name: River Quentin
    Description OR creative commons image: wxuoR5k.png

River tends to be quiet, but tries to speak up. She’s pretty causal and hates being talked down to. River has an egotistical side and tends to overestimate herself after she does something right. Definitely a night owl.

Background(optional): River was homeschoolled all her life, so she’s a bit sheltered. She’s currently going to community college, but doesn’t know what she wants to do with her life yet.

• Beheaded

Username: Beheaded
    Player Name: Akame Kiba
    Description OR creative commons image: Please ignore the horns, she's a Final Fantasy commission! ;w;

rTpJcCS.jpg
    A calculative, smiling woman who always seems to get what she wants...with money, or other means.
    Age (OVER 18 as they are a juror):27

Background(optional): She speaks little on her funded projects, but she is an associate of a major business that likes to flaunt their wealth. Oftentimes, she tests these herself...
  • MysticalScribe

Username: MysticalScribe
    Player Name: Calum
    Description OR creative commons image: He's not incredibly tall, only 5’ 10”. His hair is a messy blond. His eyes are a bright green. You'll be hard-pressed to start a conversation with him, but he can keep one going if prompted. Most of the time, he's calm and collected, assessing each problem carefully, and often he keeps his thoughts and ideas to himself. But his watchful eye often sees things others don't, for he watches and listens more to the world around him. He often wears a simple hoodie and jeans, not wanting to attract to much attention.
  • Username: Erra
    Player Name: Sylvia Grace
    Description OR creative commons image: (Image in the works) Silver long hair, teal eyes. A kind yet reserved entomologist with a particular passion for moths. Despite her meek appearances (she is only 5'0"), Sylvia holds strong opinions and is not afraid to voice them to anyone. Lost her right eye in an unfortunate accident, but does not like to talk about it.
    Sylvia.png
    Age (OVER 18 as they are a juror): 21
    Background(optional): Full-time student at a university, studying for a degree in entomology
  • nightskyseer
    Username: nightskyseer
    Player Name: Miracle (superstitious parents, clearly- goes by Mira) Luna
    Description OR creative commons image: Mira has dark brown skin, brown eyes, and curly hair that's been dyed blue and is kind of just... a Cloud around her face. She's short.
    Background(optional): She sort of stumbled her way through life, really doesn't know what she's doing with said life, and wants a pet cat when she grows up
  • RadioReprise
    Player Name: Anghel Torres
    Description OR creative commons image: 5'5" with light brown skin and blunt blonde hair that's always pulled back into a ponytail. Has never been seen out of a varsity jacket and yoga pants. A jock with a heart of gold, or so say his friends. Others tend to describe him as an airhead or a living personification of the student-athlete meme. (I'll sketch something later!)
    Background(optional): A college student from a fairly prestigious university. Discovered gymnastics at a young age and has loved it ever since, plans on entering the Olympics one day. In the meantime, he's doing his best balancing school and practice.
  • Requacy
    Name: Coluber (If you live in a family of scientists, you're gonna have a Latin name) Lorendo
    Gender: Gender? Who's she? IDK (Any pronouns, although she/her is the most used.)
    Image: (Her appearance and personality are an unholy hybrid between my sister and her wife) (Smol thingy/WiP I worked on for three moments) N90niwA.jpg
    Background: A fine and skilled herpetologist, Coluber specifies in venomous snakes, and, thus, knows a lot abut poisons and venoms, and their effects on an organism. This isn't a shock, considering she comes from a long line of biology (or biochemistry) based scientists. Every once in a while they get chased out of town by some group with. a surprising amount of pitchforks and torches, but, hey... it happens! Graduating with a doctorate at twenty-four, Coluber has been able to experience discovery while many people her age are still being educated. However, given she has the planning skills and ethics of a block of wood (will dominate in conversation, despite being introverted otherwise), some of these experiences have turned into disasters. Coluber always intends well, but struggles with looking at the long-term consequences of her actions, which has lead her to an antivenom allergy, a missing index finger, and at least one court case involving a kidney. As a juror, Coluber desires to help others (EVERY living thing), even if it sometimes means she has to circumvent "normal" expectations, or even the law, to do so. (Also a bit of a perfectionist with anxiety over failure/lack of control) (TL;DR Unholy offspring between a jock and a nerd)
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
D1 Votes:

Erra: No Lynch

nightskyseer: Edgar

Tweeter101: No Lynch

MysticalScribe: No Lynch

RadioReprise: No Lynch

Oxyzee: No Lynch

EmbertheSkywing: No Lynch

ClockworkEclipse: No Lynch

Day 2 votes

Requacy: Edgar

Tweeter101: Edgar

EmbertheSkywing: Edgar

MurderlessCrow: No Lynch

ClockworkEclipse: Edgar

Day 3
nightskyseer: Coluber

Requacy: Coluber

EmbertheSkywing: Coluber

Erra: Mira

Day 4
Erra: Narcissa

EmbertheSkywing: Narcissa

MurderlessCrow: Narcissa

nightskyseer: Narcissa

Day 5
nightskyseer: Saas

MurderlessCrow: Mira

Erra: Saas
D1 Votes:

Tweeter101: No Lynch

MysticalScribe: No Lynch

RadioReprise: No Lynch

Oxyzee: No Lynch

EmbertheSkywing: No Lynch

ClockworkEclipse: No Lynch

Day 2 votes

Requacy: Edgar

Tweeter101: Edgar

EmbertheSkywing: Edgar

MurderlessCrow: No Lynch

ClockworkEclipse: Edgar

Day 3
nightskyseer: Coluber

Requacy: Coluber

EmbertheSkywing: Coluber

Erra: Mira

Day 4
Erra: Narcissa

EmbertheSkywing: Narcissa

MurderlessCrow: Narcissa

nightskyseer: Narcissa

Day 5
nightskyseer: Saas

MurderlessCrow: Mira

Erra: Saas

Clayton Academy
Day 1:
Harrison
“Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, we are gathered here today to determine the fate of this man.” I gesture to the man on the stand. “He is accused of the heinous crime of murder, and here I am to prove that he is indeed guilty. You have agreed to sentence this man to death if he is convicted. You have agreed to be impartial. I am asking you to look at the facts and see that this man is indeed guilty and is worthy of death.”

I paused, gauging the jury’s response. Each juror takes my words in their own way. I take a breath and return to my seat. I glare at Edgar as he approaches the stand. He flashes me a grin and addresses the jury.
Edgar
I throw my hands out in an open gesture. A few jurors groan and clutch their stomachs. I straighten my tie and begin.

“Ladies, gentlemen, as horrible as the murders of little Lynsie Morris and her mother Claudia Morris, we cannot accuse my client of the act of murder! He is a devastated father, heartbroken at his loss. And now he is accused of murder! Surely you can’t convict him. He is an innocent man you would see die.”

I grin. Judge Linfield nearly lept at me over his stand. I turned to face him and innocently asked: “What’s wrong?”
James
I was seething. This was the third time he’d tainted a Jury. “You know perfectly well what’s wrong” I spat.

I looked at the jury. How many had he gotten? How many had he tainted? I glared at Edgar. “You… How many did you get.”

He shrugged. “I tried to get three. But how about we make this like a game, hm? What if we used this pool and had them hunt out who I tainted? We’ll vote them off the jury so that we can get the tainted ones out. Better yet…” Edgar dropped his voice. He waved his hands. “We vote to see who will face the penalty of death. Harrison is so eager to sentence my client to death, let’s see how eager he is to sentence these people to death.”

“What… did you do….” I hissed.

Edgar laughed. “I locked us in. No one leaves until we get rid of the tainted jury. Hah!”

I trembled in rage. There was food, we would be taken care of, but I knew that Edgar had locked us in a death room. Who would be killed to satiate his sadistic desire? We couldn’t get the police here. There was no stopping Edgar when he wanted something. And he wanted death.

“I suppose. The court is in recess. Talk amongst yourselves, jurors.”
Day 1:
Harrison
“Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, we are gathered here today to determine the fate of this man.” I gesture to the man on the stand. “He is accused of the heinous crime of murder, and here I am to prove that he is indeed guilty. You have agreed to sentence this man to death if he is convicted. You have agreed to be impartial. I am asking you to look at the facts and see that this man is indeed guilty and is worthy of death.”

I paused, gauging the jury’s response. Each juror takes my words in their own way. I take a breath and return to my seat. I glare at Edgar as he approaches the stand. He flashes me a grin and addresses the jury.
Edgar
I throw my hands out in an open gesture. A few jurors groan and clutch their stomachs. I straighten my tie and begin.

“Ladies, gentlemen, as horrible as the murders of little Lynsie Morris and her mother Claudia Morris, we cannot accuse my client of the act of murder! He is a devastated father, heartbroken at his loss. And now he is accused of murder! Surely you can’t convict him. He is an innocent man you would see die.”

I grin. Judge Linfield nearly lept at me over his stand. I turned to face him and innocently asked: “What’s wrong?”
James
I was seething. This was the third time he’d tainted a Jury. “You know perfectly well what’s wrong” I spat.

I looked at the jury. How many had he gotten? How many had he tainted? I glared at Edgar. “You… How many did you get.”

He shrugged. “I tried to get three. But how about we make this like a game, hm? What if we used this pool and had them hunt out who I tainted? We’ll vote them off the jury so that we can get the tainted ones out. Better yet…” Edgar dropped his voice. He waved his hands. “We vote to see who will face the penalty of death. Harrison is so eager to sentence my client to death, let’s see how eager he is to sentence these people to death.”

“What… did you do….” I hissed.

Edgar laughed. “I locked us in. No one leaves until we get rid of the tainted jury. Hah!”

I trembled in rage. There was food, we would be taken care of, but I knew that Edgar had locked us in a death room. Who would be killed to satiate his sadistic desire? We couldn’t get the police here. There was no stopping Edgar when he wanted something. And he wanted death.

“I suppose. The court is in recess. Talk amongst yourselves, jurors.”

Clayton Academy
Fluff chat

Dawn of Day 1
Night 1
Dawn of Day 2
Fluff chat

Dawn of Day 1
Night 1
Dawn of Day 2

Clayton Academy
@MurderlessCrow @ClockworkEclipse @Drooginwinggg @Tweeter101 @Oxyzee @EmberTheSkywing @Beheaded @MysticalScribe @Erra @nightskyseer @Zorua345 @StormDreamer @Kapara @Spaderslick @Maithax @RadioReprise

Game start!
@MurderlessCrow @ClockworkEclipse @Drooginwinggg @Tweeter101 @Oxyzee @EmberTheSkywing @Beheaded @MysticalScribe @Erra @nightskyseer @Zorua345 @StormDreamer @Kapara @Spaderslick @Maithax @RadioReprise

Game start!

Clayton Academy
"Tainted...? What does he mean by tainted?" Sylvia furrowed her eyebrows, lips turned downward into a slight pout.

She looks at her fellow jury members. Any one of them, including herself, could be... gone by the end of the day.
"Tainted...? What does he mean by tainted?" Sylvia furrowed her eyebrows, lips turned downward into a slight pout.

She looks at her fellow jury members. Any one of them, including herself, could be... gone by the end of the day.
466w8yC.png66tU9.gif
"Perhaps he means poisoned! Oh, but I truly don't care for these theatrics."

The oldest juror on the docket smiled wryly, one of her hands automatically cupping the side of her face whilst she tilted her head in a curious imitation of a puppy. "Of course, they could mean of some other thing... in any case, h *attempted* for three, and thus we must find those three."

After her sentence, Akame scoffed. "What a strange trial."
"Perhaps he means poisoned! Oh, but I truly don't care for these theatrics."

The oldest juror on the docket smiled wryly, one of her hands automatically cupping the side of her face whilst she tilted her head in a curious imitation of a puppy. "Of course, they could mean of some other thing... in any case, h *attempted* for three, and thus we must find those three."

After her sentence, Akame scoffed. "What a strange trial."
98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
She gave a quick glance at the other jurors before speaking her mind.

"Wait.... we're trapped here? Cool! That means there is more time to work on the case at hand!" Her eyes twinkled underneath her contacts, and a broad grin was on her face. She was glad and excited to have extra time on the case.

White mesh eye contacts were her choice of eye contacts today, which impaired her vision, but she still could see that something was off with the scenario.
She gave a quick glance at the other jurors before speaking her mind.

"Wait.... we're trapped here? Cool! That means there is more time to work on the case at hand!" Her eyes twinkled underneath her contacts, and a broad grin was on her face. She was glad and excited to have extra time on the case.

White mesh eye contacts were her choice of eye contacts today, which impaired her vision, but she still could see that something was off with the scenario.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
A placid smile passed over the investigators face. "I suppose that means we'll have to work together. Low chance of that happening." He stood up, leaning over the back of his chair. "How quaint. I'm keeping to my own joys and investigations. If you require my help? Well. I suppose you could try to win me over." Saas grinned, picking at his coat in pure distaste.
A placid smile passed over the investigators face. "I suppose that means we'll have to work together. Low chance of that happening." He stood up, leaning over the back of his chair. "How quaint. I'm keeping to my own joys and investigations. If you require my help? Well. I suppose you could try to win me over." Saas grinned, picking at his coat in pure distaste.
1DKhf3D.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 74 75