Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Corrupted Hearts OOC (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 55 56
To the IC? Ping us there
To the IC? Ping us there
giphy.gif hdWqAOO.png
XmHV7tO.png
|Pronounced 'Phobia'
||come look at my cat
fVc0Lih.png
WKtl2lb.png

||

never gonna give you up
never gonna let you down
never gonna run around and desert you
never gonna make you cry
never gonna say goodbye
never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
||
Ikr?
Posted!
Ikr?
Posted!
Rare-Spirit.pngPlentiful-Albino.pngplagueanim1.gifUqTOVvp.gif
Looks good! Whoever replies next will go in the player order section.
Looks like this is finally off to a good starts!!

Also, I’m very scared for the NPCs... idk how many I made... but there’s a lot...
Looks good! Whoever replies next will go in the player order section.
Looks like this is finally off to a good starts!!

Also, I’m very scared for the NPCs... idk how many I made... but there’s a lot...
OH no
OH no
giphy.gif hdWqAOO.png
XmHV7tO.png
|Pronounced 'Phobia'
||come look at my cat
fVc0Lih.png
WKtl2lb.png

||

never gonna give you up
never gonna let you down
never gonna make you cry
never gonna say goodbye
||
They're really just supposed to be kinda there but not saying or doing much until called upon. I'll be developing Bony, Bruiser, and N/A the most.
If anyone wants to take an NPC at any point in time, go ahead.
I really want to add more to even out the elements...
I think I will while we're waiting on Orie and Sunny to reply (I'll go last)
They're really just supposed to be kinda there but not saying or doing much until called upon. I'll be developing Bony, Bruiser, and N/A the most.
If anyone wants to take an NPC at any point in time, go ahead.
I really want to add more to even out the elements...
I think I will while we're waiting on Orie and Sunny to reply (I'll go last)
Name: Sahr [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=253169&skin=0&apparel=17530,15142,22257,26359,954&xt=dressing.png[/img] Age: Adult Pronouns: She/Her Flight+Element: Water/Water Description: Sahr was an anti-beastclan foodie who loved to catch and eat fish. She hunted almost exclusively in Redrock Cove, destroying whatever Maren came her way. She was so brutal to them that one day a powerful Maren mage challenged her. She defeated the mage, but not before they cursed her. Now, wherever she, Sahr sees all the spirits of every creature she's killed. While the spirits can't harm her, they're always nuisances, constantly whispering and taunting her, flashing across her vision and distracting her. The worst part is, she's the only one that can see them, so she was exiled from her clan because they thought she was crazy. Abilities/Weaknesses/Other: Sahr is constantly annoyed by the ghosts surrounding her and is easily distracted by them. This can make her appear to be insane, which might dissuade others from believing her if she tells them something. She is still quite powerful in the water, but she's reluctant to catch fish or food of any kind. She had to change her diet to plants, and while being a Guardian she can eat all types of food, her seafood accustomed stomach didn't like the change. She suffers from stomach aches as a consequence whenever she eats food. She also still holds questionable values regarding Beastclans, and refuses to work with them, even if they are offering to help her.
Name: Sahr
scry?sdid=253169&skin=0&apparel=17530,15142,22257,26359,954&xt=dressing.png
Pronouns: She/Her
Flight+Element: Water/Water
Description: Sahr was an anti-beastclan foodie who loved to catch and eat fish. She hunted almost exclusively in Redrock Cove, destroying whatever Maren came her way. She was so brutal to them that one day a powerful Maren mage challenged her. She defeated the mage, but not before they cursed her. Now, wherever she, Sahr sees all the spirits of every creature she's killed. While the spirits can't harm her, they're always nuisances, constantly whispering and taunting her, flashing across her vision and distracting her. The worst part is, she's the only one that can see them, so she was exiled from her clan because they thought she was crazy.
Abilities/Weaknesses/Other: Sahr is constantly annoyed by the ghosts surrounding her and is easily distracted by them. This can make her appear to be insane, which might dissuade others from believing her if she tells them something. She is still quite powerful in the water, but she's reluctant to catch fish or food of any kind. She had to change her diet to plants, and while being a Guardian she can eat all types of food, her seafood accustomed stomach didn't like the change. She suffers from stomach aches as a consequence whenever she eats food. She also still holds questionable values regarding Beastclans, and refuses to work with them, even if they are offering to help her.
@OnyxShade I have an NPC. Name: Spokoiny [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=274928&skin=0&apparel=23119,272,2463&xt=dressing.png[/img] Pronouns: She/Her Flight + Element: Lightning/Fire Description: Spokoiny was a poor dragon with little education, but found hope when she was accepted into a university, recognized with her natural intelligence. However, a dark spell was cast upon the school from a devilish mage. The school became surrounded by a fog so thick one could not see their own claws. Desperate, she ran through it, only to encounter the mage, sitting there, waiting. And he cursed her. She ran, scared and sad and stressed, before she fell, looking at the parts of her body that had turned to a crystalline substance, freezing her hands and legs one position. She crawled the rest of the way out. Curse: Whenever she is stressed, or anxious, or feeling any extremely negative emotion she slowly turns to the crystalline substance.
@OnyxShade
I have an NPC.

Name: Spokoiny
scry?sdid=274928&skin=0&apparel=23119,272,2463&xt=dressing.png
Pronouns: She/Her
Flight + Element: Lightning/Fire
Description: Spokoiny was a poor dragon with little education, but found hope when she was accepted into a university, recognized with her natural intelligence. However, a dark spell was cast upon the school from a devilish mage. The school became surrounded by a fog so thick one could not see their own claws. Desperate, she ran through it, only to encounter the mage, sitting there, waiting. And he cursed her. She ran, scared and sad and stressed, before she fell, looking at the parts of her body that had turned to a crystalline substance, freezing her hands and legs one position. She crawled the rest of the way out.
Curse: Whenever she is stressed, or anxious, or feeling any extremely negative emotion she slowly turns to the crystalline substance.
968.png nJvQNh8.pngctYHVNq.png
Oof.
I did post in the IC btw. Just to let people know...
Oof.
I did post in the IC btw. Just to let people know...
giphy.gif hdWqAOO.png
XmHV7tO.png
|Pronounced 'Phobia'
||come look at my cat
fVc0Lih.png
WKtl2lb.png

||

never gonna give you up
never gonna let you down
never gonna make you cry
never gonna say goodbye
||
Looks good Endulas. Glad to see you’re still in.
Everyone, the IC is open, please start posting there when you have time!
Thanks Fauxbia
Looks good Endulas. Glad to see you’re still in.
Everyone, the IC is open, please start posting there when you have time!
Thanks Fauxbia
uhhh guys...?
I swear every time I reply this thread dies...
uhhh guys...?
I swear every time I reply this thread dies...
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 55 56