Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Kingdoms at War (1x1)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 117 118
(Both sides. My side has some and your side has some. But in my country only nobility has dragons)
(Both sides. My side has some and your side has some. But in my country only nobility has dragons)
(ah I meant for them to be reporting to Ravenfort >_> I can work with this I guess? I thought we were just playing people from the same side haha)
(ah I meant for them to be reporting to Ravenfort >_> I can work with this I guess? I thought we were just playing people from the same side haha)
bigger__bbb_button____flight_rising_by_myth_o_logical-daes7nv.png Barracuda
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
OL: 04:00~19:00
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
(Oh... i misunderstood. my mistake :( would you prefer same side?)
(Oh... i misunderstood. my mistake :( would you prefer same side?)
(this could be an interesting spin how they assume he's foreign but he actually isn't ^^ I will make that the premise and get a reply in)
(this could be an interesting spin how they assume he's foreign but he actually isn't ^^ I will make that the premise and get a reply in)
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
(Ok! Sounds good. though sorry for the confusion.)
(Ok! Sounds good. though sorry for the confusion.)
(don't worry about it! It happens all the time haha ^^)
Ren leaned back against his dragon's warm scales, feeling her rumble contently as she gathered her strength for the next leg of their journey. He got up to stretch his legs, ambling aimlessly around the clearing. He heard a soft mew come from Aeira, a funny noise from a dragon her size, as she clearly was looking for some attention.

"You silly thing, what are ya, begging for scratches?" He asked, kicking a rock, his hands tucked under his arms. He had set the hourglass going, and once the hour was up, that was a good time as any to keep moving. "Fine. I swear all you do is ask me to pamper you," he said as he approached the Silverfang. He was interrupted by the sound of incoming horsemen, and Ren swiveled around, surprised.

"Well, looks like we're about to be greeted, and I don't think they're happy..." he said softly, anxious. He looked up at the knight leading the cavalry and soldiers, gulping at the weapons drawn at him and his dragon. A deep, low growl emanated from the Silverfang as she raised her haunches, ready to defend her rider.

"Hush, Aeira," he snapped quickly, motioning for her to hold with his hand. He turned back to the knight. "You must be mistaken. I am no foreigner, we are scouts of Atharia, returning from our mission." To emphasize his point, he held out the seal of Atharia, typically granted to nobles and royals, "my dragon was wounded. We merely set down to rest and gather ourselves. We mean no ill will."

"We beg your pardon," he fumbled, wondering how the soldiers were going to take the news of a commoner such as him being a rider, "but there was no way of alerting you to our presence. We never meant for it to become known. In fact, we were getting ready to return to Ravenfort." He scanned the rank of men. "I do apologize."

(Hope I didn't step over your lore too much)
(don't worry about it! It happens all the time haha ^^)
Ren leaned back against his dragon's warm scales, feeling her rumble contently as she gathered her strength for the next leg of their journey. He got up to stretch his legs, ambling aimlessly around the clearing. He heard a soft mew come from Aeira, a funny noise from a dragon her size, as she clearly was looking for some attention.

"You silly thing, what are ya, begging for scratches?" He asked, kicking a rock, his hands tucked under his arms. He had set the hourglass going, and once the hour was up, that was a good time as any to keep moving. "Fine. I swear all you do is ask me to pamper you," he said as he approached the Silverfang. He was interrupted by the sound of incoming horsemen, and Ren swiveled around, surprised.

"Well, looks like we're about to be greeted, and I don't think they're happy..." he said softly, anxious. He looked up at the knight leading the cavalry and soldiers, gulping at the weapons drawn at him and his dragon. A deep, low growl emanated from the Silverfang as she raised her haunches, ready to defend her rider.

"Hush, Aeira," he snapped quickly, motioning for her to hold with his hand. He turned back to the knight. "You must be mistaken. I am no foreigner, we are scouts of Atharia, returning from our mission." To emphasize his point, he held out the seal of Atharia, typically granted to nobles and royals, "my dragon was wounded. We merely set down to rest and gather ourselves. We mean no ill will."

"We beg your pardon," he fumbled, wondering how the soldiers were going to take the news of a commoner such as him being a rider, "but there was no way of alerting you to our presence. We never meant for it to become known. In fact, we were getting ready to return to Ravenfort." He scanned the rank of men. "I do apologize."

(Hope I didn't step over your lore too much)
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
The knight didn't believe him. "And who sent you?" He asked. He hid his baffled reaction to seeing a commoner with a dragon well, unlike some of the others. They seemed anxious that perhaps everything could go wrong quickly...

"Where is your armor then?" The knight asked looking at Ren who claimed to be a scout. He was almost trying to find an excuse to fight him. Seeing the seal, he tried to make it seem like he was a spy. "Did you steal the seal there?"

The other men weren't much to look at. They more like a militia rather than an actual fighting force. But they outnumbered him. The others appeared more hesitant to instigate a fight. Though clearly their leader of the defenses was tired of waiting for an enemy advance.

No one spoke on Ren's behalf as the knight continued. "Ravenfort? Are you trying to get there before something happens here boy?" He asked. One of the commoners. Robert was beginning to get annoyed by the behavior that the knight had.

(You didn't at all! This Atharia, has no lore in this situation. least nothing too concrete)
The knight didn't believe him. "And who sent you?" He asked. He hid his baffled reaction to seeing a commoner with a dragon well, unlike some of the others. They seemed anxious that perhaps everything could go wrong quickly...

"Where is your armor then?" The knight asked looking at Ren who claimed to be a scout. He was almost trying to find an excuse to fight him. Seeing the seal, he tried to make it seem like he was a spy. "Did you steal the seal there?"

The other men weren't much to look at. They more like a militia rather than an actual fighting force. But they outnumbered him. The others appeared more hesitant to instigate a fight. Though clearly their leader of the defenses was tired of waiting for an enemy advance.

No one spoke on Ren's behalf as the knight continued. "Ravenfort? Are you trying to get there before something happens here boy?" He asked. One of the commoners. Robert was beginning to get annoyed by the behavior that the knight had.

(You didn't at all! This Atharia, has no lore in this situation. least nothing too concrete)
(phew! what a relief ^^ Interested in seeing Robert's role here)

"W-who sent us?" He repeated, eyes beginning to widen, "w-we have orders, from the council. This isn't our first scouting mission, not even close." He began to feel more anxious as he heard concern running among the soldiers. Aeira growled more insistently as she felt Ren being pressured.

"Why would I wear armor? We're not fighting anyone, any weight we can save is a bit less she has to carry," he tried to reason, but he could tell the knight was not buying his explanation. At his accusation of having stolen the seal, Ren truly felt helpless. "No! I didn't steal the seal!" He said, flustered. He looked around, maybe someone would be smart enough to realize he gained nothing from lying. No such help came, though.

Ren's lip trembled as his eyes darted from soldier to soldier, "we were supposed to go there anyway, our reports on the enemy fortifications and army are crucial, where else would they go to be analysed?" He began backing towards his dragon, fearful. He didn't like the odds they had, not one bit.

Aeira snarled at one poor soul who tried to take a step forward, and she curled her tail in front of Ren protectively. She was also looking among the soldiers, but rather than sympathy, she was looking for any sign of aggression. The Silverfang would not hesitate to rip any or all of them to pieces, and she hissed and snarled again, the two pointed fangs flipping out into broad daylight.
(phew! what a relief ^^ Interested in seeing Robert's role here)

"W-who sent us?" He repeated, eyes beginning to widen, "w-we have orders, from the council. This isn't our first scouting mission, not even close." He began to feel more anxious as he heard concern running among the soldiers. Aeira growled more insistently as she felt Ren being pressured.

"Why would I wear armor? We're not fighting anyone, any weight we can save is a bit less she has to carry," he tried to reason, but he could tell the knight was not buying his explanation. At his accusation of having stolen the seal, Ren truly felt helpless. "No! I didn't steal the seal!" He said, flustered. He looked around, maybe someone would be smart enough to realize he gained nothing from lying. No such help came, though.

Ren's lip trembled as his eyes darted from soldier to soldier, "we were supposed to go there anyway, our reports on the enemy fortifications and army are crucial, where else would they go to be analysed?" He began backing towards his dragon, fearful. He didn't like the odds they had, not one bit.

Aeira snarled at one poor soul who tried to take a step forward, and she curled her tail in front of Ren protectively. She was also looking among the soldiers, but rather than sympathy, she was looking for any sign of aggression. The Silverfang would not hesitate to rip any or all of them to pieces, and she hissed and snarled again, the two pointed fangs flipping out into broad daylight.
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
The knight looked at him. "Council?" He asked. "You wear armor because you're a soldier!" He says pacing now as he began to think about the glory he could gain from slaying him or the dragon.

The villagers were... a bit foolish. Or perhaps it was fear that kept them at bay from the dragon and Ren. They were watching carefully and braced for anything. Not like their shields, spears and armor could last against a dragon though.

Some soldiers were hostile. But only to protect their homeland. Not to invade. Robert sighed and stepped forward. Though hearing the dragon snarl he stopped mid step. Then took another to the knight. "Lord Ironhand, best ask the king about it." He said. Though the knight quickly spun and drew his sword at him. "Do not tell me what to do peasant! These are my lands." He said. Well.. the knight had a name. Though Ren unfortunately found himself with one of the most violent warlords in Atharia. Granted there were no warlords anymore... but it's what everyone called Sir Jonathan Ironhand.

Robert stares down the blade calmly, as though fighting wasn't new to him. He blinked though as the others looked at the two. "The stranger must prove himself from here." Ironhand proclaimed. "He can fight a duel. Or prove that the seal is real." He snarled.
The knight looked at him. "Council?" He asked. "You wear armor because you're a soldier!" He says pacing now as he began to think about the glory he could gain from slaying him or the dragon.

The villagers were... a bit foolish. Or perhaps it was fear that kept them at bay from the dragon and Ren. They were watching carefully and braced for anything. Not like their shields, spears and armor could last against a dragon though.

Some soldiers were hostile. But only to protect their homeland. Not to invade. Robert sighed and stepped forward. Though hearing the dragon snarl he stopped mid step. Then took another to the knight. "Lord Ironhand, best ask the king about it." He said. Though the knight quickly spun and drew his sword at him. "Do not tell me what to do peasant! These are my lands." He said. Well.. the knight had a name. Though Ren unfortunately found himself with one of the most violent warlords in Atharia. Granted there were no warlords anymore... but it's what everyone called Sir Jonathan Ironhand.

Robert stares down the blade calmly, as though fighting wasn't new to him. He blinked though as the others looked at the two. "The stranger must prove himself from here." Ironhand proclaimed. "He can fight a duel. Or prove that the seal is real." He snarled.
Feeling somewhat comforted by the presence of his companion, Ren stood his ground. His hand inched towards his sword, still in its sheath, hanging from Aeira's harness. He gripped it firmly and drew it with a soft shink. The hilt adorned with dragonscale was eyecatching, and he let the blade drop by his side. He was ready to defend his honor, if need be.

Aeira warbled softly, cautioning him, but Ren took a step forward. "I am no stranger to duels," he said, no hesitation in his voice. It was one of the more surprising traits of his. Nobody expected a twig like him to be able to wield a sword as well as he did. The sword itself was special, too. Just as he had crafted the harness for his dragon, he also forged the sword for himself. It gleamed silver, but not the metallic kind. The steel had been infused with his dragon's scales, making it light but strong, and with it, he could stand up to even heavy blades with just a hand and a half grip.

His cloak came off, now wearing little more than his tunic and light coverings, Ren took his stance, gripping his sword unwavering. "I don't have to prove the seal is real, the king can do that himself, but if you insist, then I accept your challenge."

(oh boy what is he getting into now XD)
Feeling somewhat comforted by the presence of his companion, Ren stood his ground. His hand inched towards his sword, still in its sheath, hanging from Aeira's harness. He gripped it firmly and drew it with a soft shink. The hilt adorned with dragonscale was eyecatching, and he let the blade drop by his side. He was ready to defend his honor, if need be.

Aeira warbled softly, cautioning him, but Ren took a step forward. "I am no stranger to duels," he said, no hesitation in his voice. It was one of the more surprising traits of his. Nobody expected a twig like him to be able to wield a sword as well as he did. The sword itself was special, too. Just as he had crafted the harness for his dragon, he also forged the sword for himself. It gleamed silver, but not the metallic kind. The steel had been infused with his dragon's scales, making it light but strong, and with it, he could stand up to even heavy blades with just a hand and a half grip.

His cloak came off, now wearing little more than his tunic and light coverings, Ren took his stance, gripping his sword unwavering. "I don't have to prove the seal is real, the king can do that himself, but if you insist, then I accept your challenge."

(oh boy what is he getting into now XD)
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^