Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Kingdoms at War (1x1)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 117 118
@shadowchaser

Here we are!
@shadowchaser

Here we are!
@Eaglerider (subbed ^^)
is it ok if I don't have a picture of my characters?
I tend to loosely base them around FR dragons but they aren't FR dragons :P
@Eaglerider (subbed ^^)
is it ok if I don't have a picture of my characters?
I tend to loosely base them around FR dragons but they aren't FR dragons :P
bigger__bbb_button____flight_rising_by_myth_o_logical-daes7nv.png Barracuda
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
OL: 04:00~19:00
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
Of course!
And, you can use fr dragons if you prefer. (Don't want to restrict your creativity)
Of course!
And, you can use fr dragons if you prefer. (Don't want to restrict your creativity)
I'll just see if I can describe it with words ^^

Dragon:
Breed: Silverfang
Name: Aeira (Female)
Appearance: similar to a Skydancer - feathered crest and wings with a large fluffy mane, but closer body to that of an Imperial with scales and belly plates. Wings are seven fingered. They possess venom and two large retractable fangs. Silverfangs tend to live in solitude in or around mountains at higher latitudes. They typically stand in at 3-4 meters tall and are about 15-20 meters in length, making them suitable for no more than 2 to 3 passengers at most.

Aeira has white scales and off-white belly, with light streaks of silver near the wing tips. Crest, tail, and mane are tinged light blue with mottled purple. Her eyes are jade colored, and she won't hesitate to chomp down on you, though that's more a sign of playfulness than anything else. She's on the smaller side, but doesn't lack ferocity.

Human:
Name: Renell/Ren (Male)
Appearance: Unkempt and ragged around the edges. Thinnish brunette who's a good shot on a bow or crossbow, and a surprisingly good swordsman. He's a bit timid and shyer than most others but he's a strategist and an introvert. He likes to fiddle with his hands and just displays nervous energy.

Ren prefers his dragon's company more than anything else, he's a cartographer and also built the harness his dragon wears. He's somewhat of a jack of all trades, given that he's been doing all sorts of errands from a young age. From forging a sword to sowing a field, he can probably do it.

((@eaglerider Is this ok?))
I'll just see if I can describe it with words ^^

Dragon:
Breed: Silverfang
Name: Aeira (Female)
Appearance: similar to a Skydancer - feathered crest and wings with a large fluffy mane, but closer body to that of an Imperial with scales and belly plates. Wings are seven fingered. They possess venom and two large retractable fangs. Silverfangs tend to live in solitude in or around mountains at higher latitudes. They typically stand in at 3-4 meters tall and are about 15-20 meters in length, making them suitable for no more than 2 to 3 passengers at most.

Aeira has white scales and off-white belly, with light streaks of silver near the wing tips. Crest, tail, and mane are tinged light blue with mottled purple. Her eyes are jade colored, and she won't hesitate to chomp down on you, though that's more a sign of playfulness than anything else. She's on the smaller side, but doesn't lack ferocity.

Human:
Name: Renell/Ren (Male)
Appearance: Unkempt and ragged around the edges. Thinnish brunette who's a good shot on a bow or crossbow, and a surprisingly good swordsman. He's a bit timid and shyer than most others but he's a strategist and an introvert. He likes to fiddle with his hands and just displays nervous energy.

Ren prefers his dragon's company more than anything else, he's a cartographer and also built the harness his dragon wears. He's somewhat of a jack of all trades, given that he's been doing all sorts of errands from a young age. From forging a sword to sowing a field, he can probably do it.

((@eaglerider Is this ok?))
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
(It's good! Will it be ok if i use two old ocs?)
(It's good! Will it be ok if i use two old ocs?)
@eaglerider (sure! Can't wait ^^)
@eaglerider (sure! Can't wait ^^)
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
Name: Robert Age: 22 Gender: Male Appearance: Short brown hair, blue gray eyes, stubble, almost always in armor after joining the army. Stands about 5'10. Personality: serious and quiet, he does not trust many people he meets, and appears to have a dislike for nobility in his nation or in general though he has not discussed why to many. Some say he is a peasant posing as a knight. But rumors vary. Skills: a sword and shield user, he matches attacks with defense. He is illiterate though and is something that is always hung over his head. Name: Julia Barrett Age: 22 Appearance: long well kept blonde hair, blue eyes, usually in stunning dresses. Though many claim to see her in armor sometimes... surely it's a rebellious phase. right? Personality: A noblewoman from Atharia, she is unlike many who hold such wealth. Although her family dislikes her rather, stubborn behavior. She's more down to earth than most nobles and frequently dismisses high ranking gatherings to better her own skills. Though appearances are indeed important. She seems to have a secret side to her. Skills, sword fighting, archery. Reading. Dragon Name: Aeird Age: 20 human years Image: [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/faee/f/2016/260/0/b/white_dragon_dc_dtf_robertcrescenzio_by_robertcrescenzio-dahz4um.png[/img] (i do not own image) Powers: unknown Name: Rysieran Age: 21 human years old [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/68/9f/e9/689fe9528990f5da9cd9959d0da89a07.jpg[/img] Powers: breathing fire
Name: Robert
Appearance: Short brown hair, blue gray eyes, stubble, almost always in armor after joining the army. Stands about 5'10.

Personality: serious and quiet, he does not trust many people he meets, and appears to have a dislike for nobility in his nation or in general though he has not discussed why to many. Some say he is a peasant posing as a knight. But rumors vary.

Skills: a sword and shield user, he matches attacks with defense. He is illiterate though and is something that is always hung over his head.

Name: Julia Barrett
Appearance: long well kept blonde hair, blue eyes, usually in stunning dresses. Though many claim to see her in armor sometimes... surely it's a rebellious phase. right?

Personality: A noblewoman from Atharia, she is unlike many who hold such wealth. Although her family dislikes her rather, stubborn behavior. She's more down to earth than most nobles and frequently dismisses high ranking gatherings to better her own skills. Though appearances are indeed important. She seems to have a secret side to her.

Skills, sword fighting, archery. Reading.

Dragon
Name: Aeird
Image: white_dragon_dc_dtf_robertcrescenzio_by_robertcrescenzio-dahz4um.png (i do not own image)

Powers: unknown

Name: Rysieran
689fe9528990f5da9cd9959d0da89a07.jpg

Powers: breathing fire
@eaglerider
don't worry about it, I understand ^^
Are you subbed or no? I don't want to spam your inbox :P

I also meant to ask what powers would be acceptable, and what sort or communication existed between humans and dragons.
@eaglerider
don't worry about it, I understand ^^
Are you subbed or no? I don't want to spam your inbox :P

I also meant to ask what powers would be acceptable, and what sort or communication existed between humans and dragons.
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
Ok. Still working on the image.

But i am subbed and powers can be anything.
Fire. Ice, hypnosis. Venom etc. For speaking, telepathic or actual speaking.
Ok. Still working on the image.

But i am subbed and powers can be anything.
Fire. Ice, hypnosis. Venom etc. For speaking, telepathic or actual speaking.
I think I'll keep some of Aeira's powers secret ^^
I'll just say she can't breathe fire :)
I also think between Ren and Aeira, though they can speak out loud to each other, they prefer to communicate through telepathic means. That alright?

I can't wait to get started!
I think I'll keep some of Aeira's powers secret ^^
I'll just say she can't breathe fire :)
I also think between Ren and Aeira, though they can speak out loud to each other, they prefer to communicate through telepathic means. That alright?

I can't wait to get started!
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^