Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Fandom Union Academy 2.0 (OOC)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1033 1034
When will we start the actual rp?
When will we start the actual rp?
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
I was wondering the same?..
I was wondering the same?..
Soon

@SealedCalamity @ProwlerBC
Soon

@SealedCalamity @ProwlerBC
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
henlo

.... wait

what if

this frick as a teacher

(mostly a concept, not guranteed to actually be a thing here)
henlo

.... wait

what if

this frick as a teacher

(mostly a concept, not guranteed to actually be a thing here)
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
What if

Angry bird(?) Conducter teaches drama
What if

Angry bird(?) Conducter teaches drama
@prowlerbc @shiromori

Biggie yes
@prowlerbc @shiromori

Biggie yes
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
Name:Conducter Age:i guess like.. 35? Gender:Male Species:Bird(?) Family:He has some grandchildreb Fandom(s):A hat in time Description, Abilities, and weakness:Hes overall pretty outspoken and kinda roode. He speaks in a scottish accent all the time and adores trains. His main downfall is Dj grooooves. He hates that club penguin ds ripoff Role (Student or teacher):Teacher (specifically drama) For school or against school?:Mixed feelings. Largely for Drawings/Pictures of character, or description or appearance:[img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/a-hat-in-time/images/1/16/AHiT_Conductor.png/revision/latest?cb=20180708181123.jpg[/img] @Swagalor hey I made him a teacher because yeaj
Name:Conducter
Species:Bird(?)
Family:He has some grandchildreb
Fandom(s):A hat in time
Description, Abilities, and weakness:Hes overall pretty outspoken and kinda roode. He speaks in a scottish accent all the time and adores trains. His main downfall is Dj grooooves. He hates that club penguin ds ripoff
Role (Student or teacher):Teacher (specifically drama)
For school or against school?:Mixed feelings. Largely for
Drawings/Pictures of character, or description or appearance:latest?cb=20180708181123.jpg

@Swagalor hey I made him a teacher because yeaj
what if

SCP Foundation found this place
Legit everything here has anomalous properties abndjsabjdvajd
what if

SCP Foundation found this place
Legit everything here has anomalous properties abndjsabjdvajd
My Pokefarm

Bv0egTb.png
noice

And I guess Seffy be a techer-
noice

And I guess Seffy be a techer-
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
yes
but someone will find out he stabbed somone in the large intestine
yes
but someone will find out he stabbed somone in the large intestine
My Pokefarm

Bv0egTb.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1033 1034