Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Fandom Union Academy 2.0 (OOC)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1033 1034
Gale: EEEEEEEE!
YESITSSOADORABLEEEEEEE
Gale: EEEEEEEE!
YESITSSOADORABLEEEEEEE
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
Memory:*flinches at Gale’s volume*
Okay, okays, Quite down?
Memory:*flinches at Gale’s volume*
Okay, okays, Quite down?
Gale: S-sorry...
Gale: S-sorry...
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
Memory: I-it’s okay, it’s just my ears are sensitive-
Memory: I-it’s okay, it’s just my ears are sensitive-
Pestilence (gale's brother whom I will add one day): Gale I have not seen you in forever what happened to you
Pestilence (gale's brother whom I will add one day): Gale I have not seen you in forever what happened to you
My Pokefarm

Bv0egTb.png
Name:Neo
Species:Finch
Family:None
Fandom(s):Animal crossing
Description, Abilities, and weakness:Neo is a modern type, rivalling Dusty. He tends to be nosy and egotistical, listening in on conversations and bragging endlessly about his knowledge on rumors. He can fly, and his weaknesses are... Dusty, truthful stories, and darkness
Role (Student or teacher):Student
For school or against school?:For
Drawings/Pictures of character, or description or appearance:Neo mainly wears vibrant hoodies, and occasionally a winter hat when its cold. Hes anthro in the style of animal crossing birds, with bright yellow feathers, a black mask and cap, and a white splotch on his chest

Name:Dusty
Species:Owl
Family:uhhhh
Fandom(s):Animal Crossing
Description, Abilities, and weakness:Dusty is energetic, and when not im class or talking, he has his beak buried in a book. He loves telling tales, earning the name 'News Owl'. His constant talking tends to be annoying, and sometimes books get in the way of his interactions. He can fly, and his weaknesses are neo, bright lights, and books
Drawings/Pictures of character, or description or appearance:Dusty has dusty white feathers with black speckling around his tail and wings. Hes anthro in the style of blathers, and he wears a dark brown vest and a dusty grey undershirt, and he dons a grey newscap

Did I seriously just make two ocs off... Not even characters
Name:Neo
Species:Finch
Family:None
Fandom(s):Animal crossing
Description, Abilities, and weakness:Neo is a modern type, rivalling Dusty. He tends to be nosy and egotistical, listening in on conversations and bragging endlessly about his knowledge on rumors. He can fly, and his weaknesses are... Dusty, truthful stories, and darkness
Drawings/Pictures of character, or description or appearance:Neo mainly wears vibrant hoodies, and occasionally a winter hat when its cold. Hes anthro in the style of animal crossing birds, with bright yellow feathers, a black mask and cap, and a white splotch on his chest

Name:Dusty
Species:Owl
Family:uhhhh
Fandom(s):Animal Crossing
Description, Abilities, and weakness:Dusty is energetic, and when not im class or talking, he has his beak buried in a book. He loves telling tales, earning the name 'News Owl'. His constant talking tends to be annoying, and sometimes books get in the way of his interactions. He can fly, and his weaknesses are neo, bright lights, and books
Drawings/Pictures of character, or description or appearance:Dusty has dusty white feathers with black speckling around his tail and wings. Hes anthro in the style of blathers, and he wears a dark brown vest and a dusty grey undershirt, and he dons a grey newscap

Did I seriously just make two ocs off... Not even characters
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
@prowlerbc

Those are the best ideas and they are GREAT
@prowlerbc

My Pokefarm

Bv0egTb.png
[quote name="Swagolor" date="2019-08-06 18:25:10" ] @/prowlerbc Those are the best ideas and they are GREAT [/quote] Really? Theyre based off... Not even characters. Just birds. On a message board. And other places. I just had no ideas. So then this
Swagolor wrote on 2019-08-06 18:25:10:
@/prowlerbc

Really? Theyre based off... Not even characters. Just birds. On a message board. And other places. I just had no ideas. So then this
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
is it ok if I use my old oc also sorry for not really doing much in the original rp
Name:Cordelia
Species:Anthro butterfly
Family:deeleebop bye adoption and dorian by blood (Dorian doesn't attend the school)
Fandom(s):hollowknight/furry
Description, Abilities, and weakness:Cordelia is deeleebops adopted little sister she has the ability to fly using her second pair of arms and wings she is a cute and shy otaku but has really bad social anxiety and tends to panic easily
Role (Student or teacher):student
For school or against school?:Why dose there need to be all this fighting ;^;
Drawings/Pictures of character, or description or appearance: https://www.deviantart.com/deeleebop/art/Cordelias-of-the-au-805943886 I'm using the one on the left

Name:Deeleebop
Species:human
Family:Cordelia and Dorian by adoption but she has a dead brother
Fandom(s):furry (even though she isn't anthro
Description, Abilities, and weakness:deeleebop is a bubbly caring person who dreams of becoming a dancer she always seems to be happy though she still hasn't gotten over the death of her sibling she can be a bit airheaded sometimes
For school or against school?:depends on the crowd
Drawings/Pictures of character, or description or appearance: https://www.deviantart.com/deeleebop/art/Climb-804264471
here is a pick of both of them https://www.deviantart.com/deeleebop/art/New-Profile-Pick-807085074
is it ok if I use my old oc also sorry for not really doing much in the original rp
Name:Cordelia
Species:Anthro butterfly
Family:deeleebop bye adoption and dorian by blood (Dorian doesn't attend the school)
Fandom(s):hollowknight/furry
Description, Abilities, and weakness:Cordelia is deeleebops adopted little sister she has the ability to fly using her second pair of arms and wings she is a cute and shy otaku but has really bad social anxiety and tends to panic easily
For school or against school?:Why dose there need to be all this fighting ;^;
Drawings/Pictures of character, or description or appearance: https://www.deviantart.com/deeleebop/art/Cordelias-of-the-au-805943886 I'm using the one on the left

Name:Deeleebop
Species:human
Family:Cordelia and Dorian by adoption but she has a dead brother
Fandom(s):furry (even though she isn't anthro
Description, Abilities, and weakness:deeleebop is a bubbly caring person who dreams of becoming a dancer she always seems to be happy though she still hasn't gotten over the death of her sibling she can be a bit airheaded sometimes
For school or against school?:depends on the crowd
Drawings/Pictures of character, or description or appearance: https://www.deviantart.com/deeleebop/art/Climb-804264471
here is a pick of both of them https://www.deviantart.com/deeleebop/art/New-Profile-Pick-807085074
[quote name="ProwlerBC" date="2019-08-06 18:26:13" ] [quote name="Swagolor" date="2019-08-06 18:25:10" ] @/prowlerbc Those are the best ideas and they are GREAT [/quote] Really? Theyre based off... Not even characters. Just birds. On a message board. And other places. I just had no ideas. So then this [/quote] But they are birbs
ProwlerBC wrote on 2019-08-06 18:26:13:
Swagolor wrote on 2019-08-06 18:25:10:
@/prowlerbc

Really? Theyre based off... Not even characters. Just birds. On a message board. And other places. I just had no ideas. So then this

But they are birbs
My Pokefarm

Bv0egTb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1033 1034