Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Deity Hunger Games! 5 slots open!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19
tidelord kill the damn shade
tidelord kill the damn shade
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
(Me: *has never played a hunger games before and is extremely nervous*
Okay so can someone tell me if I interact with things or just watch passively, and is there any way to increase my chances, I probably shouldn't have come here unprepared hnnn--)

Edit: Well, unless the cornucopia is being occupied by a team (which nobody seems to have formed) I'd say that Plaguebringer has a pretty good chance to sneak back in and steal something. If the RNG deity is nice to her that is. Also, it would appear that the Arcanist now has an advantage... hmmmmm.....
Also RIP Tidelord, he left us too soon aGAIN

Edit #2: Omg I finally got my shiny star
Okay so can someone tell me if I interact with things or just watch passively, and is there any way to increase my chances, I probably shouldn't have come here unprepared hnnn--)

Edit: Well, unless the cornucopia is being occupied by a team (which nobody seems to have formed) I'd say that Plaguebringer has a pretty good chance to sneak back in and steal something. If the RNG deity is nice to her that is. Also, it would appear that the Arcanist now has an advantage... hmmmmm.....

Edit #2: Omg I finally got my shiny star
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif plague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gif Rvkn9sD.png
@Silverpelt60
(You don't interact with anything. You just watch and hope RNGsus is nice to you. You can't increase your chances.)
@Silverpelt60
(You don't interact with anything. You just watch and hope RNGsus is nice to you. You can't increase your chances.)
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
[quote name="Swagolor" date="2019-07-08 10:54:18" ] (You don't interact with anything. You just watch and hope RNGsus is nice to you. You can't increase your chances.) [/quote] (I think you forgot the 60 at the end of my name ^^' I really need to change my username so people will stop accidentally bothering Silverpelt haha)
Swagolor wrote on 2019-07-08 10:54:18:
(I think you forgot the 60 at the end of my name ^^'
I really need to change my username so people will stop accidentally bothering Silverpelt haha)
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif plague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gif Rvkn9sD.png
[quote name="Silverpelt60" date="2019-07-08 10:55:24" ] [quote name="Swagolor" date="2019-07-08 10:54:18" ] (You don't interact with anything. You just watch and hope RNGsus is nice to you. You can't increase your chances.) [/quote] (I think you forgot the 60 at the end of my name ^^' I really need to change my username so people will stop accidentally bothering Silverpelt haha) [/quote] (oof)
Silverpelt60 wrote on 2019-07-08 10:55:24:
Swagolor wrote on 2019-07-08 10:54:18:
(I think you forgot the 60 at the end of my name ^^'
I really need to change my username so people will stop accidentally bothering Silverpelt haha)
(oof)
My Pokefarm

Bv0egTb.png
Tidelord didn't kill the Shade???

dad what does this mean
Tidelord didn't kill the Shade???

dad what does this mean
bJs5ioz.gif
made by Dovalore. look at him go, zoomzoom
ignore my entire account i made it when i was like three. *whispers*comment waffles on my profile for a free cute food item
I'M OFF TO WORK
I'M OFF TO WORK
candle-smol.png
wAIT I FORGOT MY TELESCOPE AWH SHEET
wAIT I FORGOT MY TELESCOPE AWH SHEET
My Pokefarm

Bv0egTb.png
[quote name="Silverpelt60" date="2019-07-08 10:53:14" ] (Me: *has never played a hunger games before and is extremely nervous* Okay so can someone tell me if I interact with things or just watch passively, and is there any way to increase my chances, I probably shouldn't have come here unprepared hnnn--) Edit: Well, unless the cornucopia is being occupied by a team (which nobody seems to have formed) I'd say that Plaguebringer has a pretty good chance to sneak back in and steal something. If the RNG deity is nice to her that is. Also, it would appear that the Arcanist now has an advantage... hmmmmm..... Also RIP Tidelord, he left us too soon aGAIN [/quote] events only connect on occasion allies might murder each other two days later
Silverpelt60 wrote on 2019-07-08 10:53:14:

events only connect on occasion
allies might murder each other two days later
My Pokefarm

Bv0egTb.png
me:what do i do???
everyone else :RUN~!
me:what do i do???
everyone else :RUN~!
FoxScara.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19