Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Deity Hunger Games! 5 slots open!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
WELCOME TO THE DEITY HUNGER GAMES! There are 14 slots, one for me, the deity of my fake flight, one for the Shade, one for the Beastclans and 11 for the other gods. This will work like any other hunger games, only there will be your RP messages in between things that happen. You will pick a god to be, and act as that god. Be sure to ping me when you enter! You don't have to after. The game starts when the slots are full DISTRICT ONE Earthshaker: @Darkmoonbreeder Flamecaller: @ DISTRICT TWO Windsinger: @ReshiramNJ Tidelord: @ DISTRICT THREE Lightweaver: @CryptTheWolf Shadowbinder: @crypticmeaning DISTRICT FOUR Stormcatcher: @ConsumeGears Icewarden: @Skyfrost DISTRICT FIVE Gladekeeper: @specklednightsky Plaguebringer: @CorruptedSparrow DISTRICT SIX Arcanist: @Fauxbia Talona: @ DISTRICT SEVEN EveningGlory: DeathPhoenix (me!) The Shade: @ This will be updated as the games go on! If the name has a strike through it, that tribute is dead. The winner will recieve this dragon [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62281683][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/622817/62281683_350.png[/img][/url] Game 1 winner: Silverpelt60 Game 2 winner: CryptTheWolf Quarter-Quell 1 winner: MasterMmmm Game 4 winner: Game 5 winner: Quarter-Quell 2 winner: Game 7 winner: Game 8 winner: Quarter-Quell 3 winner: Game 10 winner: Game 11 winner: Quarter-Quell 4 winner:
WELCOME TO THE DEITY HUNGER GAMES!
There are 14 slots, one for me, the deity of my fake flight, one for the Shade, one for the Beastclans and 11 for the other gods.
This will work like any other hunger games, only there will be your RP messages in between things that happen.
You will pick a god to be, and act as that god.
Be sure to ping me when you enter! You don't have to after.
The game starts when the slots are full
DISTRICT ONE
Earthshaker: @Darkmoonbreeder
Flamecaller: @
DISTRICT TWO
Windsinger: @ReshiramNJ
Tidelord: @
DISTRICT THREE
Lightweaver: @CryptTheWolf
Shadowbinder: @crypticmeaning
DISTRICT FOUR
Stormcatcher: @ConsumeGears
Icewarden: @Skyfrost
DISTRICT FIVE
Gladekeeper: @specklednightsky
Plaguebringer: @CorruptedSparrow
DISTRICT SIX
Arcanist: @Fauxbia
Talona: @
DISTRICT SEVEN
EveningGlory: DeathPhoenix (me!)
The Shade: @

This will be updated as the games go on!
If the name has a strike through it, that tribute is dead.
The winner will recieve this dragon
62281683_350.png

Game 1 winner: Silverpelt60
Game 2 winner: CryptTheWolf
Quarter-Quell 1 winner: MasterMmmm
Game 4 winner:
Game 5 winner:
Quarter-Quell 2 winner:
Game 7 winner:
Game 8 winner:
Quarter-Quell 3 winner:
Game 10 winner:
Game 11 winner:
Quarter-Quell 4 winner:
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
@DeathPhoenix Could I be added in for the Windsinger? Figured if I'm gonna start somewhere might as well be with Noodledad [emoji=wind rune size=1]
@DeathPhoenix

Could I be added in for the Windsinger? Figured if I'm gonna start somewhere might as well be with Noodledad
ew9u8Xp.png
@RyeKnight Added!
@RyeKnight Added!
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
boop
boop
Put me in for Lightweaver, gotta represent my morally dubious ma
Put me in for Lightweaver, gotta represent my morally dubious ma
NXwxhXo.png
@Deathphoenix sign me in for Flamecaller
@Deathphoenix sign me in for Flamecaller
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
@Hiss
@Nightsorrow
@NightwingStar
added!
If you dont mind, could you tell your friends about this?
@Hiss
@Nightsorrow
@NightwingStar
added!
If you dont mind, could you tell your friends about this?
Stormcatcher please!
Stormcatcher please!
candle-smol.png
@ReshiramNJ
Added!
@ReshiramNJ
Added!
GET BACK TO WORK
GET BACK TO WORK
candle-smol.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19