Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Voidgazer: OOC Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6
Okay so since I'm back from the dead, I thought that I should probably create this since I kinda wanna push the sign-up thread away and make a fresh forum for OOC conversation! Sooo here it is! @NirinTallisbane @AroeFoax248 @BlackberryDown @DaeDae929 @Nijiryu @Arrayth @Silikiyu @FrostSol @Avance @TheatreRaptor @jishynoi

Also to -NirinTallisbane: You guys can go ahead and start roleplaying, its easier for you all to start and then me introduce my characters a bit later. It helps a little with story-telling I think haha

But yeah, I'm back and I shouldn't be leaving anytime soon! I'll let you all know if something comes up, however. Sorry I totally forgot to tell you about my trip to Europe lmao
Okay so since I'm back from the dead, I thought that I should probably create this since I kinda wanna push the sign-up thread away and make a fresh forum for OOC conversation! Sooo here it is! @NirinTallisbane @AroeFoax248 @BlackberryDown @DaeDae929 @Nijiryu @Arrayth @Silikiyu @FrostSol @Avance @TheatreRaptor @jishynoi

Also to -NirinTallisbane: You guys can go ahead and start roleplaying, its easier for you all to start and then me introduce my characters a bit later. It helps a little with story-telling I think haha

But yeah, I'm back and I shouldn't be leaving anytime soon! I'll let you all know if something comes up, however. Sorry I totally forgot to tell you about my trip to Europe lmao
♥ indie - they/xir - 8teen ♥
k6vnXSz.gif
Alrighty! Excited for this!
Alrighty! Excited for this!
__________________________ ART
ART SHOP
Howdy :o)
theultimatecatsig.gif
I’m excited to start too, but just letting everyone know in advance that Saturday and Sunday for myself (essentially tomorrow) I’ll be either on but not so much or I won’t be at all (depending on whether I’ll have WiFi and the time to respond). Otherwise, I’ll pick up on Sunday night and be active from there. ^^
GMT+1 for me as well!~
I’m excited to start too, but just letting everyone know in advance that Saturday and Sunday for myself (essentially tomorrow) I’ll be either on but not so much or I won’t be at all (depending on whether I’ll have WiFi and the time to respond). Otherwise, I’ll pick up on Sunday night and be active from there. ^^
GMT+1 for me as well!~

She || Her || I am 9 hours ahead of FR time || Over 18
Currently working on a hatchery and working on lore, feel free to send a message! ^^
This is Billy.
^same as Avance, this weekend I will have limited availability, but after that I'm pretty much free all day every day
^same as Avance, this weekend I will have limited availability, but after that I'm pretty much free all day every day
I am the lucid dream...
...The monster in your nightmares...
...The fiend of a thousand faces.
Well crap you guys, when I signed up for this I thought I was going to have time to rp but I guess I was wronggg. What I’m trying to say is that I think I’ll have to pull from the role play, my life has just gotten a heck of a lot busier and I have a lot to do before school starts back up again. :( I could role play but I wouldn’t have time to do long, detailed posts, which is what I wanted to do. I’m so sorry guys I was really looking forward to creating a story together! (btw my character is Autumn a Warrior for easy deletion) lol or maybe you could tie in somehow that she died on the way to meet up XD (or got lost if that’s too much ha)
Well crap you guys, when I signed up for this I thought I was going to have time to rp but I guess I was wronggg. What I’m trying to say is that I think I’ll have to pull from the role play, my life has just gotten a heck of a lot busier and I have a lot to do before school starts back up again. :( I could role play but I wouldn’t have time to do long, detailed posts, which is what I wanted to do. I’m so sorry guys I was really looking forward to creating a story together! (btw my character is Autumn a Warrior for easy deletion) lol or maybe you could tie in somehow that she died on the way to meet up XD (or got lost if that’s too much ha)
FR +3
Aww, sorry to see you go! But I'm sure we all understand, real life comes first. :)
Aww, sorry to see you go! But I'm sure we all understand, real life comes first. :)
Lost, lets go with lost. I don't like murdering people's characters. There's always a chance you could find time to play later anyway.
Lost, lets go with lost. I don't like murdering people's characters. There's always a chance you could find time to play later anyway.
Nextgenlogo.png
oh geez
sorry i'm pretty late for the party here
oh geez
sorry i'm pretty late for the party here
well..glad to see this is back
well..glad to see this is back
_
I like to RP
_
If ya see any of my dragons you like! hit me up!
Could I possibly join, seeing as someone had to leave? I can make a form for the warrior slot, seeing as I have an Imperial/Mirror that would fit the spot nicely.

@NirinTallisbane
Thank you for letting me know about this thread! I'll see if I can be able to join, since someone quit. Also, all of your Imperials are so beautiful as well! Imperials are definitely one of my more favored breeds, so when I suddenly got the urge to get a bunch of them I really couldn't resist.
Could I possibly join, seeing as someone had to leave? I can make a form for the warrior slot, seeing as I have an Imperial/Mirror that would fit the spot nicely.

@NirinTallisbane
Thank you for letting me know about this thread! I'll see if I can be able to join, since someone quit. Also, all of your Imperials are so beautiful as well! Imperials are definitely one of my more favored breeds, so when I suddenly got the urge to get a bunch of them I really couldn't resist.
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif plague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gif Rvkn9sD.png
1 2 3 4 5 6