Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Prisoners Tales
1 2 ... 351 352 353 354 355 ... 430 431
With a low groan, Skade shifted his head, then fell still again, Vagor gave him a worried look "Lore, you recover fast" Skade hissed, one unfocused eye half open
"He'll fight until he cannot, either from injury, or death" Echo tapped the bars "SilverGlow... A shining name, does you tale shine so?" She tilted her head "Remind me, what are you here for? Ukryty isn't always clear" The wilclaws eyes flickered over Shijie, watching her curiously
Vagor shakily stood back up, frowning at Shijie "Thank you much-ly for that" He grabbed Skade by the back of his neck and dragged the limp mirror over to an empty cell, placing him inside "Ugh, stupid leg" The pearlcatcher tried to pull the door closed, but fell over into the cell instead "Oh for the..." Today has not been a good day, guard gets killed, Skade gets corrupted, then fights Ukryty, and now this! Ahh

@Griffinaregold
With a low groan, Skade shifted his head, then fell still again, Vagor gave him a worried look "Lore, you recover fast" Skade hissed, one unfocused eye half open
"He'll fight until he cannot, either from injury, or death" Echo tapped the bars "SilverGlow... A shining name, does you tale shine so?" She tilted her head "Remind me, what are you here for? Ukryty isn't always clear" The wilclaws eyes flickered over Shijie, watching her curiously
Vagor shakily stood back up, frowning at Shijie "Thank you much-ly for that" He grabbed Skade by the back of his neck and dragged the limp mirror over to an empty cell, placing him inside "Ugh, stupid leg" The pearlcatcher tried to pull the door closed, but fell over into the cell instead "Oh for the..." Today has not been a good day, guard gets killed, Skade gets corrupted, then fights Ukryty, and now this! Ahh

@Griffinaregold
When worry's never helping, tell me, why, why, worry at all?
a53b2111-a1df-11e9-8792-cdcee464383f.gif
Continuum rift RP
"I tried to save my mother. That was the reason I got caught. But... I've done a few other things...." Silverglow looked at her mother, signaling something. Shijie fixed her with a stare, then returned to her muttering.
"I tried to save my mother. That was the reason I got caught. But... I've done a few other things...." Silverglow looked at her mother, signaling something. Shijie fixed her with a stare, then returned to her muttering.
6iOpr3w.pngCheuG1b.png
Shijie argued with a- Well, cat spirit.
"Do you know you make me look like i'm talking to a bunch of pearls when I communicate with you?"
I do now. If you let me have more control, we could communicate by mind
"This is my body, Sootleap!"
Yes, but if we merged, think of the power-
"Sootleap?"
Yes?
"Please shut up."
Fine
Shijie argued with a- Well, cat spirit.
"Do you know you make me look like i'm talking to a bunch of pearls when I communicate with you?"
I do now. If you let me have more control, we could communicate by mind
"This is my body, Sootleap!"
Yes, but if we merged, think of the power-
"Sootleap?"
Yes?
"Please shut up."
Fine
6iOpr3w.pngCheuG1b.png
"Okay, imagine I let you take control. What happened last time I let you take over?"
Your body killed a pearlcatcher
"And before that?"
Your body killed a pair of pearlcatchers
"And even before that?"
Your body killed a group of pearlcatchers
"Who took the blame?"
You. Its been a long time since I've had a body to use, I keep getting off track
"You mean MY body."
Yes
Shijie sighed. Annoying cat. Perhaps she should just let his spirit leave...
No! Please no! Sootleap wailed It might take me to the Place of No Stars if you dump me out, and the agony...
"It most definitely will, and unless you want that, you're going to stop trying to take controk, or even just merge"
Yes. The cat said gratefully.
"Okay, imagine I let you take control. What happened last time I let you take over?"
Your body killed a pearlcatcher
"And before that?"
Your body killed a pair of pearlcatchers
"And even before that?"
Your body killed a group of pearlcatchers
"Who took the blame?"
You. Its been a long time since I've had a body to use, I keep getting off track
"You mean MY body."
Yes
Shijie sighed. Annoying cat. Perhaps she should just let his spirit leave...
No! Please no! Sootleap wailed It might take me to the Place of No Stars if you dump me out, and the agony...
"It most definitely will, and unless you want that, you're going to stop trying to take controk, or even just merge"
Yes. The cat said gratefully.
6iOpr3w.pngCheuG1b.png
Hissing in pain, Skade slowly raised his head, staring blankly at Shijie "Scarsssss, are nothing to be assshamed... of... errrrgh" He dropped back down to the floor, eyes blinking shut.
Echo nodded "Makes sense, a maternal bond is hard to break" ^You know that well, hmm^ She frowned, staring off into the distance "Ukryty go back to sleep" ^The numbers decrease, they do.^ Echo rubbed her head "That makes... no sense" ^She talks to the air, the wild one, spirited air^ "Shush, little changer" Echo focused back on SilverGlow "What might the others things be? I am intrigued"
(^^Is Ukryty talking within Echo's head, only she can hear it)
Vagor sat back on his hind legs, trying to figure out how to shut the door without falling over again "I once met a fellow, who insisted-" He tilted his head, humming "-oh er, that his sisters spirit resided within his pearl. And wouldn't stop talking to it" He trails off into mumbling

@Griffinaregold
Hissing in pain, Skade slowly raised his head, staring blankly at Shijie "Scarsssss, are nothing to be assshamed... of... errrrgh" He dropped back down to the floor, eyes blinking shut.
Echo nodded "Makes sense, a maternal bond is hard to break" ^You know that well, hmm^ She frowned, staring off into the distance "Ukryty go back to sleep" ^The numbers decrease, they do.^ Echo rubbed her head "That makes... no sense" ^She talks to the air, the wild one, spirited air^ "Shush, little changer" Echo focused back on SilverGlow "What might the others things be? I am intrigued"
(^^Is Ukryty talking within Echo's head, only she can hear it)
Vagor sat back on his hind legs, trying to figure out how to shut the door without falling over again "I once met a fellow, who insisted-" He tilted his head, humming "-oh er, that his sisters spirit resided within his pearl. And wouldn't stop talking to it" He trails off into mumbling

@Griffinaregold
Continuum rift RP
Shijie felt insulted. "Not talking to the pearls!" She snapped. "Just Sootleap. No belief?" She closed her eyes, thinking. The outline of a gray cat snapped into the air. "Seriously?" The cat considered Shijie for a moment. "Non believers, are we?" His voice had a teasing edge to it.
@Darkshine
(No offense, im subbed, pls dont ping, it fills up my notifs)
Shijie felt insulted. "Not talking to the pearls!" She snapped. "Just Sootleap. No belief?" She closed her eyes, thinking. The outline of a gray cat snapped into the air. "Seriously?" The cat considered Shijie for a moment. "Non believers, are we?" His voice had a teasing edge to it.
@Darkshine
(No offense, im subbed, pls dont ping, it fills up my notifs)
6iOpr3w.pngCheuG1b.png
(I've managed to delete this twice so far)

Vagor tapped his neck, gazing at Sootleap "Huh. Bound to an object or free to wander" I'd love to study a ghost, but they always seem scared of me when I'm in a studying mood He pulled his claws through the fur tuft on his frozen arm "Must be 'catcher thing I'm used to, talking to pearls"
Echo tilted her head, speaking in Ukryty's voice "See!" She shook her head, voice back to normal "Thank you for that, now will you go to sleep? Perfect" The wildclaw clapped her hands together "Vagor! We don't need a blood thirsty mirror on the loose, again"
Skade sluggishly covered his eyes with his front feet

(Oke)
(I've managed to delete this twice so far)

Vagor tapped his neck, gazing at Sootleap "Huh. Bound to an object or free to wander" I'd love to study a ghost, but they always seem scared of me when I'm in a studying mood He pulled his claws through the fur tuft on his frozen arm "Must be 'catcher thing I'm used to, talking to pearls"
Echo tilted her head, speaking in Ukryty's voice "See!" She shook her head, voice back to normal "Thank you for that, now will you go to sleep? Perfect" The wildclaw clapped her hands together "Vagor! We don't need a blood thirsty mirror on the loose, again"
Skade sluggishly covered his eyes with his front feet

(Oke)
Continuum rift RP
"Pleased to meet you. I'm guessing you're familiar with my host? Without her, I would not be able to show myself in the mortal realm without... consequences." He floated forward toward Vagor. "Interseting." He tried to walk further, but was unable to.
(More info probably gonna be added in his bio when I finish my project)
@Darkshine
"Pleased to meet you. I'm guessing you're familiar with my host? Without her, I would not be able to show myself in the mortal realm without... consequences." He floated forward toward Vagor. "Interseting." He tried to walk further, but was unable to.
(More info probably gonna be added in his bio when I finish my project)
@Darkshine
6iOpr3w.pngCheuG1b.png
Shijie's hide slowly began to lose its color, the stars becoming muted and distant. "Sootleap?" Her voice shook with strain. "Hope you're finished there." The cat was about to reply when he got sucked back to the wildclaw. She opened her eyes, bags under her eyes. She passed out.
@Darkshine
Shijie's hide slowly began to lose its color, the stars becoming muted and distant. "Sootleap?" Her voice shook with strain. "Hope you're finished there." The cat was about to reply when he got sucked back to the wildclaw. She opened her eyes, bags under her eyes. She passed out.
@Darkshine
6iOpr3w.pngCheuG1b.png
Skade snapped his eyes open and fired a bolt of pure shadow at Vagor, hitting him directly in the chest, before the pearlcatcher could react or say anything. The mirror stood, shaking with adrenaline, watching expectantly.
Echo tilted her head "SilverGlow, is she ok?" She gazed at Shijie ^Grey?^"Hmm, maybe so"
Vagor lay on his back, startled, then began to panic, he felt like he couldn't breathe. He stared at Skade, then closed his eyes, scales turning black. Echo picked up his pearl, which had rolled out from under his wing.
Skade snapped his eyes open and fired a bolt of pure shadow at Vagor, hitting him directly in the chest, before the pearlcatcher could react or say anything. The mirror stood, shaking with adrenaline, watching expectantly.
Echo tilted her head "SilverGlow, is she ok?" She gazed at Shijie ^Grey?^"Hmm, maybe so"
Vagor lay on his back, startled, then began to panic, he felt like he couldn't breathe. He stared at Skade, then closed his eyes, scales turning black. Echo picked up his pearl, which had rolled out from under his wing.
Continuum rift RP
1 2 ... 351 352 353 354 355 ... 430 431