Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Prisoners Tales
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 430 431
[i]The prison was dark, cold. Echo looked at her fellow prisoners. "We are all doomed, here" She hums a tune "The time passes slow here" She looks around "What are your tales? How you all go here? What has everyone here done wrong" She grins "At least it will make the wait more interesting"[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50012279] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/500123/50012279_350.png[/img] [/url] Current dragons Silverglow - Female wildclaw prisoner [i]Cells[/i] Shijie - Murderous Female wildclaw prisoner [i]Cells 3[/i] Eagle - Male Gaoler guard [i]Cells[/i] Ukryty- Cryptic female shapeshifter prisoner (Skydancer) [i]Corridors[/i] Echo- Female wildclaw prisoner [i]Hidden[/i] Skade- Bad-tempered Male mirror guard [i]Cells[/i] Irrus - Male Spiral prisoner [i]Cells 2[/i] Perditus - Male pearlcatcher scientist [i]Cells 2[/i] Skel - Female mirror healer [i]Cells 3 [/i] Peony - Male Fae Prisoner [i]cells[/i] imperial guard [i]Corridors[/i] Moon- Female Skydancer [i]Corridors[/i]
The prison was dark, cold. Echo looked at her fellow prisoners. "We are all doomed, here" She hums a tune "The time passes slow here" She looks around "What are your tales? How you all go here? What has everyone here done wrong" She grins "At least it will make the wait more interesting"

50012279_350.png

Current dragons
Silverglow - Female wildclaw prisoner Cells
Shijie - Murderous Female wildclaw prisoner Cells 3
Eagle - Male Gaoler guard Cells

Ukryty- Cryptic female shapeshifter prisoner (Skydancer) Corridors
Echo- Female wildclaw prisoner Hidden
Skade- Bad-tempered Male mirror guard Cells
Irrus - Male Spiral prisoner Cells 2
Perditus - Male pearlcatcher scientist Cells 2
Skel - Female mirror healer Cells 3

Peony - Male Fae Prisoner cells
imperial guard Corridors

Moon- Female Skydancer Corridors

When worry's never helping, tell me, why, why, worry at all?
a53b2111-a1df-11e9-8792-cdcee464383f.gif
Continuum rift RP
@Darkshine [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42072593] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/420726/42072593_350.png[/img] [/url] The male imperial listened to the wildclaw speak, his ears perked up. After debating whether he should reply, he decided to explain himself. He kept laying where he was as he spoke. "Nothing. I did nothing." He paused, stuttering still in disbelief. "Something, someone got past the guards and stole everything we had." His voice cracked at the word someone, as if he knew who it was. "They killed my sister and stole everything. Everyone thought it was me, even my own father." The imperial stopped again, thinking. He didn't deserve this, how could his very own family betray him like this? "I do admit, I am not the brightest person, I'm not the best. I've made mistakes but [i]this[/i]?" After that, he could no longer speak.
@Darkshine

42072593_350.png

The male imperial listened to the wildclaw speak, his ears perked up. After debating whether he should reply, he decided to explain himself. He kept laying where he was as he spoke. "Nothing. I did nothing." He paused, stuttering still in disbelief. "Something, someone got past the guards and stole everything we had." His voice cracked at the word someone, as if he knew who it was. "They killed my sister and stole everything. Everyone thought it was me, even my own father." The imperial stopped again, thinking. He didn't deserve this, how could his very own family betray him like this? "I do admit, I am not the brightest person, I'm not the best. I've made mistakes but this?" After that, he could no longer speak.
forgot.png
Echo touched her armour "All make mistakes but it is amazing what lengths they go to hide from the truth" She rattles her chains "A false word, a deed or mistake can have dire consequences "
Echo touched her armour "All make mistakes but it is amazing what lengths they go to hide from the truth" She rattles her chains "A false word, a deed or mistake can have dire consequences "
Continuum rift RP
Shallow shifted his gaze at the wildclaw, he could not tell if she was calling his words lies or was sympathizing with him. He swished his tail from side to side, nervous, then put it around himself. "What did you do?" he asked abruptly, he did not want to think about the logic behind his suffering anymore.
Shallow shifted his gaze at the wildclaw, he could not tell if she was calling his words lies or was sympathizing with him. He swished his tail from side to side, nervous, then put it around himself. "What did you do?" he asked abruptly, he did not want to think about the logic behind his suffering anymore.
forgot.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52678197][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=52678197&skin=0&apparel=26280,24519,307,319,325,351&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] [i]"Wrong~?"[/i] Her voice drip like honeyed nectar, sweet and smooth, soft and youthful. [i]"Crime and punishment, justice for the victims, damnation for the wicked~"[/i] She giggle, swaying side to side, shifting the chains that bind her out of reach of the others. Vibrant crimson eyes shine like rubies as she peer out to them, wide and feral. [i]"My crime was being born~"[/i] She laugh before lowering her head, looking over them less like a curious observer and more akin to a hungry animal. [i]"And what company do my captors bid me keep?"[/i] Her eyes set on the Wildclaw, [i]"A member of the arcane, looking as though pocked by shadow..."[/i] Her head tilt, turning her gaze to the Imperial, [i]"Nobility, perhaps? Falsely accused-- or so he claims. Funny, isn't it? How doing nothing is just as much a crime as doing something... Standing idly by, watching while someone tears down your world, picks it clean to the bone, and you are standing there; in the wrong place, the wrong time. Everyone wants to point the finger, everyone wants to seek out who-- anyone to blame, even if it is untrue~"[/i] She sigh, looking up to the ceiling, never once did her smile falter. [i]"It is a crime to live while the sinful do their wicked deeds, for we are stained in their filth all the same. I believe they call it 'guilty by association'. How cruel. All in the name of 'justice'!"[/i]
dragon?did=52678197&skin=0&apparel=26280,24519,307,319,325,351&xt=dressing.png

"Wrong~?"

Her voice drip like honeyed nectar, sweet and smooth, soft and youthful. "Crime and punishment, justice for the victims, damnation for the wicked~" She giggle, swaying side to side, shifting the chains that bind her out of reach of the others. Vibrant crimson eyes shine like rubies as she peer out to them, wide and feral. "My crime was being born~" She laugh before lowering her head, looking over them less like a curious observer and more akin to a hungry animal.

"And what company do my captors bid me keep?" Her eyes set on the Wildclaw, "A member of the arcane, looking as though pocked by shadow..." Her head tilt, turning her gaze to the Imperial, "Nobility, perhaps? Falsely accused-- or so he claims. Funny, isn't it? How doing nothing is just as much a crime as doing something... Standing idly by, watching while someone tears down your world, picks it clean to the bone, and you are standing there; in the wrong place, the wrong time. Everyone wants to point the finger, everyone wants to seek out who-- anyone to blame, even if it is untrue~" She sigh, looking up to the ceiling, never once did her smile falter. "It is a crime to live while the sinful do their wicked deeds, for we are stained in their filth all the same. I believe they call it 'guilty by association'. How cruel. All in the name of 'justice'!"
I am the lucid dream...
...The monster in your nightmares...
...The fiend of a thousand faces.
Startled by the skydancer, the imperial whips his tail as a response to adrenaline. For a moment he really believed she could easily escape from those chains, like a cat going through bars with ease. "You look,,, intimidating." He commented, not expecting such a tiny thing to appear so,,off. He was no longer sure if even responding to her was a good decision. Or maybe he didn't even have to say anything. Maybe he could've just stayed quiet.
Startled by the skydancer, the imperial whips his tail as a response to adrenaline. For a moment he really believed she could easily escape from those chains, like a cat going through bars with ease. "You look,,, intimidating." He commented, not expecting such a tiny thing to appear so,,off. He was no longer sure if even responding to her was a good decision. Or maybe he didn't even have to say anything. Maybe he could've just stayed quiet.
forgot.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32289247] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/322893/32289247_350.png[/img] [/url] Cerise let out a sigh "They call me a killer, but I am merely a force of good in the world. The blood staining my bandages is not my own, but cruel villains I simply reuse as paint. Blood is a good medium to work with...." The skydancer spoke, picking at some dried blood on her. "Their souls make such lovely artworks... forever painted in their anguish and horror."

32289247_350.png

Cerise let out a sigh "They call me a killer, but I am merely a force of good in the world. The blood staining my bandages is not my own, but cruel villains I simply reuse as paint. Blood is a good medium to work with...." The skydancer spoke, picking at some dried blood on her. "Their souls make such lovely artworks... forever painted in their anguish and horror."
7NebxtL.jpg
Echo rolled her head on her neck. "My crime, tis simple" water drips from the ceiling "I wandered the land, collecting tales, tales of joy, or love, loss, hope, despair. I would listen, to Highborns, workers, criminals, victims. They would all come to me"
Echo rolled her head on her neck. "My crime, tis simple" water drips from the ceiling "I wandered the land, collecting tales, tales of joy, or love, loss, hope, despair. I would listen, to Highborns, workers, criminals, victims. They would all come to me"
Continuum rift RP
She duck low, twisting and contorting her body in such a way to seem unnatural, despite not bending in any extremes, simply to avoid the larger male's tailwhip. "Intimidating? Me?" She giggle, putting a hand to her maw to stifle herself, "I am scarcely the size of but one of your great antlers, and you fear me?" She turn her head, looking to either side at her bindings. "Consider these 'good faith' then. I do not hunger, and you-- while spoiling would be a delight, are far too much for one little dragon." She wave her hand dismissively, leaning back on her haunches as she clasp her hands together, her frill of feathers perking and even seeming to rattle as she hear the others' claims of false or foolish crimes and accusations.

Her wide eyes colored akin to the familiarity of the other skydancer's dressings turn about, set on each of them in turn as a wicked grin cross her jaws. "Innocence, guilt, these are dictated by the 'lawful', yet in our own rights we are not the guilty, but punished all the same-- for falsehood, for kindness, for enacting the very justice they hold themselves so proud..." She gesture vaguely to each dragon as she spoke their 'crime'. "Or simply for existing..." She lower back, leaning on the wall and looking to the bars. "They put us behind bars to wither and rot until trial or execution... They are the caged ones. Their prison?" She simply tap the side of her head, falling silent then, content with her show.
She duck low, twisting and contorting her body in such a way to seem unnatural, despite not bending in any extremes, simply to avoid the larger male's tailwhip. "Intimidating? Me?" She giggle, putting a hand to her maw to stifle herself, "I am scarcely the size of but one of your great antlers, and you fear me?" She turn her head, looking to either side at her bindings. "Consider these 'good faith' then. I do not hunger, and you-- while spoiling would be a delight, are far too much for one little dragon." She wave her hand dismissively, leaning back on her haunches as she clasp her hands together, her frill of feathers perking and even seeming to rattle as she hear the others' claims of false or foolish crimes and accusations.

Her wide eyes colored akin to the familiarity of the other skydancer's dressings turn about, set on each of them in turn as a wicked grin cross her jaws. "Innocence, guilt, these are dictated by the 'lawful', yet in our own rights we are not the guilty, but punished all the same-- for falsehood, for kindness, for enacting the very justice they hold themselves so proud..." She gesture vaguely to each dragon as she spoke their 'crime'. "Or simply for existing..." She lower back, leaning on the wall and looking to the bars. "They put us behind bars to wither and rot until trial or execution... They are the caged ones. Their prison?" She simply tap the side of her head, falling silent then, content with her show.
I am the lucid dream...
...The monster in your nightmares...
...The fiend of a thousand faces.
Her words echo "A murderer came to me, told their tale and left." She sighs "Guards wished to find them, asked me for their tale, for evidence, for those who had died" she pauses, remembering " I, refused"
Her words echo "A murderer came to me, told their tale and left." She sighs "Guards wished to find them, asked me for their tale, for evidence, for those who had died" she pauses, remembering " I, refused"
Continuum rift RP
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 430 431