Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | lost and found [1x1, Wilderqueen]
1 2
@Wilderqueen

badabongbang. :p
note: i don’t use spectral for rp, don’t worry))
and i'm subbed!))
@Wilderqueen

badabongbang. :p
note: i don’t use spectral for rp, don’t worry))
and i'm subbed!))
it’s cool! i'd goof miserably on it lmao))
Plop was edging the outskirts of the comfortable and highly welcoming town, sword in it’s polished scabbard, and a... frying pan in her hand? due to her distinguished choice of secondary weapon, she had her fair share of bewildered glances, but it wasn’t a large quantity. definitely safe to say better than how many cat calls she had got. her lightweight, flexible leather armor had glimmered against the sun, looking almost metallic from how it contracted the radiance. she had been mindless on what to even spend her time on, she had way too much on her hands. no trouble, no crime, no...
something caught the corner of her eye. a lonesome female, leisurely perched on a tree. she turned to the sight.
it’s cool! i'd goof miserably on it lmao))
Plop was edging the outskirts of the comfortable and highly welcoming town, sword in it’s polished scabbard, and a... frying pan in her hand? due to her distinguished choice of secondary weapon, she had her fair share of bewildered glances, but it wasn’t a large quantity. definitely safe to say better than how many cat calls she had got. her lightweight, flexible leather armor had glimmered against the sun, looking almost metallic from how it contracted the radiance. she had been mindless on what to even spend her time on, she had way too much on her hands. no trouble, no crime, no...
something caught the corner of her eye. a lonesome female, leisurely perched on a tree. she turned to the sight.
dang, sorry if this is super late :<))
went outside.))
Plop felt as if she was making her uncomfortable, she had appeared so vulnerable. a guilty surge slowly overpowered her as she just looked off into her features, her minty long hair blowing and skimming along the summer breeze idly. she looked so petite, giving her a frail impression in her perspective. she couldn’t help but just feel so bad. slowly, she started walking towards her chilling tree. “hey. you... you alright up there?” she attempted to call from down at the roots, her tone soft and genuinely concerned, trying her best not to intimidate her. she was already armed and armored, so there was a fair chance. “you’re looking sort of... beat? i-i'm sorry if that offends you, i didn’t mean to-” she felt rather awful at this, but it was pretty painful to just see her hiding up there (coming from someone with a body structure that looks like it was made for hugging)).
dang, sorry if this is super late :<))
went outside.))
Plop felt as if she was making her uncomfortable, she had appeared so vulnerable. a guilty surge slowly overpowered her as she just looked off into her features, her minty long hair blowing and skimming along the summer breeze idly. she looked so petite, giving her a frail impression in her perspective. she couldn’t help but just feel so bad. slowly, she started walking towards her chilling tree. “hey. you... you alright up there?” she attempted to call from down at the roots, her tone soft and genuinely concerned, trying her best not to intimidate her. she was already armed and armored, so there was a fair chance. “you’re looking sort of... beat? i-i'm sorry if that offends you, i didn’t mean to-” she felt rather awful at this, but it was pretty painful to just see her hiding up there (coming from someone with a body structure that looks like it was made for hugging)).
Plop contemplated her directions, a tiny smile morphing onto her face from the advice. looking forward to following the way to an inn, much rather gaining time to breathe than to fiddle between life and death again, she was prepping her muscles to pick up a leg and foot. something about her still stopped her, though. her smile was washed away within seconds. being completely honest to herself... there was something alluring about her. she was surprisingly laid-back, but also sounding moderately blue. sort of depressed, even. “do you... need a friend..? want?” she gave an anxious offer to maybe try and make this archer feel better, maybe even make a new acquaintance. “i can talk if something's bothering you... i won't be against it. i'm grateful you want to direct me, but you look like you could use a favor...” her dulled teal eyes still managed to glow with concern about her mental health.
Plop contemplated her directions, a tiny smile morphing onto her face from the advice. looking forward to following the way to an inn, much rather gaining time to breathe than to fiddle between life and death again, she was prepping her muscles to pick up a leg and foot. something about her still stopped her, though. her smile was washed away within seconds. being completely honest to herself... there was something alluring about her. she was surprisingly laid-back, but also sounding moderately blue. sort of depressed, even. “do you... need a friend..? want?” she gave an anxious offer to maybe try and make this archer feel better, maybe even make a new acquaintance. “i can talk if something's bothering you... i won't be against it. i'm grateful you want to direct me, but you look like you could use a favor...” her dulled teal eyes still managed to glow with concern about her mental health.
“i can’t climb trees, but thank you.” Plop was pleased she had accepted her offer of company, and in slight awe of the clean description of where she had planned to migrate. “wow, that...” she paused to let the idea sink. “that sounds amazing.” she had little to no idea that there was much more that lied ahead, and she felt quite overwhelmed with the elegance of the different urban. “and i've never even gotten to experience a horse - my parents just forced me down this violent route...” she felt minimally envious of the chance of riding a horse, but she hadn’t really gotten to spend most of her (so far)) years. wasn’t her fault. “do you have a name, perhaps? i'm a little curious. and very intrigued, honestly. i'm... also sorry you don’t feel exactly 'at home' here.”
sorry if this is a lil short))
“i can’t climb trees, but thank you.” Plop was pleased she had accepted her offer of company, and in slight awe of the clean description of where she had planned to migrate. “wow, that...” she paused to let the idea sink. “that sounds amazing.” she had little to no idea that there was much more that lied ahead, and she felt quite overwhelmed with the elegance of the different urban. “and i've never even gotten to experience a horse - my parents just forced me down this violent route...” she felt minimally envious of the chance of riding a horse, but she hadn’t really gotten to spend most of her (so far)) years. wasn’t her fault. “do you have a name, perhaps? i'm a little curious. and very intrigued, honestly. i'm... also sorry you don’t feel exactly 'at home' here.”
sorry if this is a lil short))
Plop mistakenly caught herself blushing from the shoulder flexing, her face just glowing with a pastel green hue, but snapped out of it in a brief moment. she still looked rather mighty, despite appearing as if she may've came out of a narrow, feisty duel. "Grey... i like that." she took note of her name before returning the answer with hers. "my name is Plop. i know that sounds sort of unusual, i'm sorry." she felt an embarrassed surge just for saying her own name out loud - quickly adding a detail to maybe soften the blow. "some around these obtuse lands know me as the 'pan knight.' ...i'm not really famous though." she found herself significantly surprised and impressed knowing the fact she had tamed her own horses. “w-wow! really? where do they tend to come from?”
Plop mistakenly caught herself blushing from the shoulder flexing, her face just glowing with a pastel green hue, but snapped out of it in a brief moment. she still looked rather mighty, despite appearing as if she may've came out of a narrow, feisty duel. "Grey... i like that." she took note of her name before returning the answer with hers. "my name is Plop. i know that sounds sort of unusual, i'm sorry." she felt an embarrassed surge just for saying her own name out loud - quickly adding a detail to maybe soften the blow. "some around these obtuse lands know me as the 'pan knight.' ...i'm not really famous though." she found herself significantly surprised and impressed knowing the fact she had tamed her own horses. “w-wow! really? where do they tend to come from?”
Plop had felt relieved that she didn’t think of her name. or she did - just not with a negative impact she at least thought. "that’s really cool!... i imagine it’s quite the stubborn issue to try and convince one, though." she sighed as she slumped against the tree, sitting with her back rested upon the sturdy trunk. "that sounds mildly inconvenient... i'm sorry, Grey." she stared down upon the jade grass, continuing with, "some like to mock me because of my name... mainly because it’s also usually a verb." a common note the two could fit on. name 'harassment'. "i was raised a great distance away from these plains, horses are barren back in my birthplace." she looked back up to her.
Plop had felt relieved that she didn’t think of her name. or she did - just not with a negative impact she at least thought. "that’s really cool!... i imagine it’s quite the stubborn issue to try and convince one, though." she sighed as she slumped against the tree, sitting with her back rested upon the sturdy trunk. "that sounds mildly inconvenient... i'm sorry, Grey." she stared down upon the jade grass, continuing with, "some like to mock me because of my name... mainly because it’s also usually a verb." a common note the two could fit on. name 'harassment'. "i was raised a great distance away from these plains, horses are barren back in my birthplace." she looked back up to her.
"i never knew something so... ironically interesting? i'm not the one to make that description official - we... the closest we can get to a formidable companion would probably be a wolf. but even then, they're scarce nonetheless..." Plop looked past the parallel side of the tree, the sun primed to begin its fall. "and at least that’s a good thing. ...right? i'd imagine that's what someone wouldn’t desire." she stared back up to see the blue sky start to envelop a green, the clouds beginning their cycle of being highlighted out with their own shadow. "-and it appears to be getting late."
sorry if this response was late, oof))
"i never knew something so... ironically interesting? i'm not the one to make that description official - we... the closest we can get to a formidable companion would probably be a wolf. but even then, they're scarce nonetheless..." Plop looked past the parallel side of the tree, the sun primed to begin its fall. "and at least that’s a good thing. ...right? i'd imagine that's what someone wouldn’t desire." she stared back up to see the blue sky start to envelop a green, the clouds beginning their cycle of being highlighted out with their own shadow. "-and it appears to be getting late."
sorry if this response was late, oof))
tiny bump. sorry if i did this while you were busy.))
tiny bump. sorry if i did this while you were busy.))
it’s cool. my life is getting all hazed up again anyway, oof haha))
"the inn sounds great... thanks alot for the directions, i owe you one for it." Plop seemed fairly content as she rose from the tree, gesturing a tiny wave in a small way to say 'farewell' before beginning to part ways down into the humble village - the lanterns flickering another day and illuminating the smooth stone pathways. she had pondered about seeing her again, the population had been dense enough to increase odds - but then again, she was migrating.
and in a cause-and-effect fashion, this lead to her contemplating about observing the immensely elevated town, the description was just so tempting, despite being brief compared to everything else that there had been to see. this just kept linking to questions and questions. what had the forecast commonly behaved like? were the mountainsides hazardous? is there any major consequences if she had moved up there, or even sta-
oh, whatever. she was approaching the inn, she needed sleep.
it’s cool. my life is getting all hazed up again anyway, oof haha))
"the inn sounds great... thanks alot for the directions, i owe you one for it." Plop seemed fairly content as she rose from the tree, gesturing a tiny wave in a small way to say 'farewell' before beginning to part ways down into the humble village - the lanterns flickering another day and illuminating the smooth stone pathways. she had pondered about seeing her again, the population had been dense enough to increase odds - but then again, she was migrating.
and in a cause-and-effect fashion, this lead to her contemplating about observing the immensely elevated town, the description was just so tempting, despite being brief compared to everything else that there had been to see. this just kept linking to questions and questions. what had the forecast commonly behaved like? were the mountainsides hazardous? is there any major consequences if she had moved up there, or even sta-
oh, whatever. she was approaching the inn, she needed sleep.
1 2