Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | TCoK’s Indefinite Hiatus
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 781 782
If no one's gonna jump in the CAAC, then I guess my Pokémon team can borrow it for now!

*calls out my Pokémon team (Reshiram, Giratina (Origin), Articuno, Suicune, Lunala, and Zeraora), and they all pile into the CAAC*

Suuuuuuuui!! (Translation: Jump in, guys, we're going on a road trip.)

... Don't ask me how a bunch of legendaries can fit in a single white van with the word "CAAC" written on the side. It's enchanted to be bigger on the inside!!!
If no one's gonna jump in the CAAC, then I guess my Pokémon team can borrow it for now!

*calls out my Pokémon team (Reshiram, Giratina (Origin), Articuno, Suicune, Lunala, and Zeraora), and they all pile into the CAAC*

Suuuuuuuui!! (Translation: Jump in, guys, we're going on a road trip.)

... Don't ask me how a bunch of legendaries can fit in a single white van with the word "CAAC" written on the side. It's enchanted to be bigger on the inside!!!
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
GIANT FLYING SPACE BOATT!!!! YAAAAAAAA

wait
kitsune juice...?
uuuuuuuhhhh
i'll pass.....

also yes marx
it is the lor

No, It's a Giant Flying Space Boat!

SWAGOLOR HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU? F**K OFF, YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED HERE! ALSO, IT'S THE LOR STARCUTTER , YOU DENSE CABBAGE!

No, It's a Giant Flying Space Boat. Stop being mean >:(

Ugh...
Marx, get rid of her for me... you don't have to kill her, though. I just need her gone...
GIANT FLYING SPACE BOATT!!!! YAAAAAAAA

wait
kitsune juice...?
uuuuuuuhhhh
i'll pass.....

also yes marx
it is the lor

No, It's a Giant Flying Space Boat!

SWAGOLOR HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU? F**K OFF, YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED HERE! ALSO, IT'S THE LOR STARCUTTER , YOU DENSE CABBAGE!

No, It's a Giant Flying Space Boat. Stop being mean >:(

Ugh...
Marx, get rid of her for me... you don't have to kill her, though. I just need her gone...
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
Suuuuuui, Sui Suuuuuuuuui. Sui Suuuuuuuuui Cuuuuuuuu. (Translation: Swagolor, you can get in the CAAC with us if you would like. Just don't sit by Oblivion, who's that Giratina in the back, unless you want to get sent to the Distortion World every time he accidentally gets food crumbs on your seat.)

Guuuuuuuuuurah!!!!!!!! (Translation: I HEARD THAT!!!)
Suuuuuui, Sui Suuuuuuuuui. Sui Suuuuuuuuui Cuuuuuuuu. (Translation: Swagolor, you can get in the CAAC with us if you would like. Just don't sit by Oblivion, who's that Giratina in the back, unless you want to get sent to the Distortion World every time he accidentally gets food crumbs on your seat.)

Guuuuuuuuuurah!!!!!!!! (Translation: I HEARD THAT!!!)
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
*The Keaton Kruizer shifts into a giant flying robot fox with plane wings.*

Ready for me to shift this mofo into ignition?
*The Keaton Kruizer shifts into a giant flying robot fox with plane wings.*

Ready for me to shift this mofo into ignition?
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
Changes from cat to kirb
Poyo, poyo poyyy....
(I'll just leave because Magolor is being mean to me...)

Ugh.... Well, time to use the Lor! It can do Interdimensional travel!
Changes from cat to kirb
Poyo, poyo poyyy....
(I'll just leave because Magolor is being mean to me...)

Ugh.... Well, time to use the Lor! It can do Interdimensional travel!
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
Suic Suicune. (Translation: No, it's ok if you come. Just don't pay attention to that egg.)

*Suicune presses a button, and the CAAC becomes a rocket van, complete with lasers, shuriken launchers, and flamethrowers on the wings, smoothie machines in the back seat, and also a built-in microwave where the glove compartment should be*
Suic Suicune. (Translation: No, it's ok if you come. Just don't pay attention to that egg.)

*Suicune presses a button, and the CAAC becomes a rocket van, complete with lasers, shuriken launchers, and flamethrowers on the wings, smoothie machines in the back seat, and also a built-in microwave where the glove compartment should be*
Poyo.... Poyo Poyyy poyo poyo poyyyooo....
(But.... He'll obviously see me and kick me out...)
Poyo.... Poyo Poyyy poyo poyo poyyyooo....
(But.... He'll obviously see me and kick me out...)
My Pokefarm

Bv0egTb.png
I'm just gonna...
*quickly jumps into the Keaton Kruizer*

Also, bonjam Magolor.
I'm just gonna...
*quickly jumps into the Keaton Kruizer*

Also, bonjam Magolor.
Encapsulated Mist / Abyssdrake

+1 FR Time
Pings/PMs welcome
hiveBioDivVMiddle2_WebRes.png Dragonwish Foundation
Sig's still a wip augh
Gir Girrrrraaaaaaaa!!! (Translation: Screw it, I'm doing this!!!)

*Giratina opens a portal to the Distortion World beneath Swagolor*

... Did I tell you to watch out for my Pokémon? They can be a little stubborn sometimes...
Gir Girrrrraaaaaaaa!!! (Translation: Screw it, I'm doing this!!!)

*Giratina opens a portal to the Distortion World beneath Swagolor*

... Did I tell you to watch out for my Pokémon? They can be a little stubborn sometimes...
Henlo

POYO..... POYO POOYYOO? Hiii~
Poyo poyo poyyoo. poyy.
(WAIT... IS THAT ZAN PARTIZANNE? BONJAM!
i promise to never make parodies of bonjam btw. im sorry about that)

OH WOULD YOU SHUT UP?

Poyo.
(No u)
Flies above portal because wings
POYO
(STAHP)

can the lor communicate? just curious because i think it would be confused
it's said to have a mind of it's own...
Henlo

POYO..... POYO POOYYOO? Hiii~
Poyo poyo poyyoo. poyy.
(WAIT... IS THAT ZAN PARTIZANNE? BONJAM!
i promise to never make parodies of bonjam btw. im sorry about that)

OH WOULD YOU SHUT UP?

Poyo.
(No u)
Flies above portal because wings
POYO
(STAHP)

can the lor communicate? just curious because i think it would be confused
it's said to have a mind of it's own...
My Pokefarm

Bv0egTb.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 781 782