Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WoCH & more RP
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 120 121
[emoji=coatl confused]: hu? Where am i now? A second ago i was taking care of hatchlings! [emoji=skydancer]: asking too much... grrua... need find other...
: hu? Where am i now? A second ago i was taking care of hatchlings!

: asking too much... grrua... need find other...
Goldon, Silvox and Kunzite decide to help.
There’s so much ink, fire, ice, electricity, spears and yarn that nobody can really see the actual ground
Goldon, Silvox and Kunzite decide to help.
There’s so much ink, fire, ice, electricity, spears and yarn that nobody can really see the actual ground
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
[emoji=coatl scared] when he see the giant celestial vinny: "WHAAAT? I am the one that turned Vinny into this by huging him too much?????" [emoji=skydancer], unphased by the discovery: *move toward the celestial Vinny in a zombie manner* "Fresh celestial meat... gggggrrraaaauuu..."
when he see the giant celestial vinny:

"WHAAAT? I am the one that turned Vinny into this by huging him too much?????"

, unphased by the discovery:

*move toward the celestial Vinny in a zombie manner*

"Fresh celestial meat... gggggrrraaaauuu..."
[emoji=ridgeback deadpan]: This Vinny... [emoji=imperial]: It's so annoying! When can we stop this war?! [emoji=mirror winking]: Don't worry guys. Help is on the way [emoji=cat 1](Chill): Help I've been turned into a cat (the imp is Dark Link)
: This Vinny...
: It's so annoying! When can we stop this war?!
: Don't worry guys. Help is on the way
(Chill): Help I've been turned into a cat

(the imp is Dark Link)
Untitled433_20210801051058.png
WKtl2lb.png
Untitled353_20210801045801.png
°

°
219OsL8.gif Untitled353_20210801045801.png Hey there! I'm Chill/Flora. I use She/Her pronouns.
Gotta fix my sig
very inactive :(
Untitled353_20210801045801.png
Untitled433_20210801051058.png
unknown.png
[emoji=coatl sad] run toward Vinny and cry while huging him once more. "I'm sorry... i know that my fault. Please stop rampaging the country!" [emoji=skydancer] "What the.... gruuuuuuuuaaaaaa.... the heck..."
run toward Vinny and cry while huging him once more.

"I'm sorry... i know that my fault. Please stop rampaging the country!"

"What the.... gruuuuuuuuaaaaaa.... the heck..."
SNAPPER THANOS HAS ARRIVED. CELESTIAL VINNY, DO YOUR THING! [img]https://i.postimg.cc/rFgcHSLr/775-F1-C6-F-1-EEA-4704-9209-147-DB9-D4-ED7-A.png[/img]
SNAPPER THANOS HAS ARRIVED. CELESTIAL VINNY, DO YOUR THING!

775-F1-C6-F-1-EEA-4704-9209-147-DB9-D4-ED7-A.png
QRQge.gifKiMvu.gif yrM3p.gif 8ZbEa.gif T745r.gifQj3EC.gif
[emoji=Coatl scared]> Uh oh, its over! [emoji=pearlcatcher scared]> ACK! FANDOMS UNITE, WE NEED YOUR HELP! [emoji=skydancer]> Meta, how do you know about FDUN? [emoji=pearlcatcher scared]> Uhhhhh.... [i]Karno swoops in [/i] Karno: [emoji=coatl happy]> You need our help? We’ve got your back! Lets go, Kunzite! Kunzite: [emoji=coatl laughing]>Yeah! LETS GOOO! Karno and Kunzite battle on full power, and the Three-Mage-Dragons (bc im using me fandergs) help too
> Uh oh, its over!
> ACK! FANDOMS UNITE, WE NEED YOUR HELP!
> Meta, how do you know about FDUN?
> Uhhhhh....
Karno swoops in
Karno:
> You need our help? We’ve got your back! Lets go, Kunzite!
Kunzite:
>Yeah! LETS GOOO!

Karno and Kunzite battle on full power, and the Three-Mage-Dragons (bc im using me fandergs) help too
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
[img]https://i.postimg.cc/C19h789q/3-B97-FE39-39-A6-4005-8544-1891-BC0-D2-D57.png[/img] ALRIGHT EVERYBODY, LET’S GO!
3-B97-FE39-39-A6-4005-8544-1891-BC0-D2-D57.png

ALRIGHT EVERYBODY, LET’S GO!
QRQge.gifKiMvu.gif yrM3p.gif 8ZbEa.gif T745r.gifQj3EC.gif
Fluff: [emoji=coatl happy]> Thanos Snapper, you've just yee'd your last haw.
Fluff:
> Thanos Snapper, you've just yee'd your last haw.
My Pokefarm

Bv0egTb.png
[emoji=skydancer] : Me join you... GRRRRAAUUAAU [emoji=coatl happy]: Me too! i'm not gonna let that Snapper SNap our world in two!
: Me join you... GRRRRAAUUAAU

: Me too! i'm not gonna let that Snapper SNap our world in two!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 120 121