Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Eye of the Storm
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19
Vogel obliged, although she believed she could walk there herself. She yiped at any roar or screech by now, as she'd been accustomed to that meaning a monstrosity was nearby. She instinctively grabbed a spear-like device from a pocket, loading it with the most deadly poisons to ever exist. She's used this thing twice, downing a mutant with a single shot.

She gripped the trigger, suddenly shifting to an attack stance with an almost desperate look on her face.
Vogel obliged, although she believed she could walk there herself. She yiped at any roar or screech by now, as she'd been accustomed to that meaning a monstrosity was nearby. She instinctively grabbed a spear-like device from a pocket, loading it with the most deadly poisons to ever exist. She's used this thing twice, downing a mutant with a single shot.

She gripped the trigger, suddenly shifting to an attack stance with an almost desperate look on her face.
SeaWeed
He held Vogel close to him to try to calm her down and be able to follow Bead far easier. He did take note of the odd device and tried to make sure he didn’t accidentally cause Vogel to pull the trigger. He wouldn’t want to be hit by whatever was in that thing. His gut told him so.

He looked back for a moment and saw that Tricks was following after them with another dragon in his grasp. SeaWeed sighed with relief, Tricks was fine. He turned back to Bead and followed her.

Tricks

He pulled along the Nocturne as he saw the others a bit of a way up. Thankfully the Nocturne also didn’t want to hurt anyone from the look of it and helped end the fight quickly. He then noticed a few insects coming to follow and they held a gust gather on them. Tricks gently lifted off them and murmured something about keeping it safe into the wind.

The gustgather was a very powerful item. He knew its value so kept it safe for the Nocturne. The little bugs crawled up and into the wings of the Nocturne. He also knew what it was from the intense amount of wind magic energy and just the fact that a clan mate had the same item in their possession so, he knew what it looked like this.

He power walked after the group and carefully kept an eye on the Nocturne as well. He would need to be fast to keep up with flying dragons so he abandoned walking. Although very difficult for him, his ghostly appendages lifted up the Nocturne so they weren’t dragging on the floor and dashed after the others.
SeaWeed
He held Vogel close to him to try to calm her down and be able to follow Bead far easier. He did take note of the odd device and tried to make sure he didn’t accidentally cause Vogel to pull the trigger. He wouldn’t want to be hit by whatever was in that thing. His gut told him so.

He looked back for a moment and saw that Tricks was following after them with another dragon in his grasp. SeaWeed sighed with relief, Tricks was fine. He turned back to Bead and followed her.

Tricks

He pulled along the Nocturne as he saw the others a bit of a way up. Thankfully the Nocturne also didn’t want to hurt anyone from the look of it and helped end the fight quickly. He then noticed a few insects coming to follow and they held a gust gather on them. Tricks gently lifted off them and murmured something about keeping it safe into the wind.

The gustgather was a very powerful item. He knew its value so kept it safe for the Nocturne. The little bugs crawled up and into the wings of the Nocturne. He also knew what it was from the intense amount of wind magic energy and just the fact that a clan mate had the same item in their possession so, he knew what it looked like this.

He power walked after the group and carefully kept an eye on the Nocturne as well. He would need to be fast to keep up with flying dragons so he abandoned walking. Although very difficult for him, his ghostly appendages lifted up the Nocturne so they weren’t dragging on the floor and dashed after the others.
lightanim1.gif~Proud member of the Light Flight.
"Tricks? Is that a good idea to bring that dragon into the shelter with all these other dragons?" Beads nearly shouted, concerned about her tribemates and her new companions. The dragon seemed to be able to emit some kind of very acidic, toxic, substance. Bead wasn't sure if it would be safe to stick them in the shelter with a bunch of other dragons, which included hatchlings.
"Tricks? Is that a good idea to bring that dragon into the shelter with all these other dragons?" Beads nearly shouted, concerned about her tribemates and her new companions. The dragon seemed to be able to emit some kind of very acidic, toxic, substance. Bead wasn't sure if it would be safe to stick them in the shelter with a bunch of other dragons, which included hatchlings.
Tricks

Tricks looked at Bead for a moment before responding, "Yes, th. ey knocked them. selves out. I will ho. ld them at the en. trance. In case th. ey wake up." He rose his voice to be heard over the wind that was starting to grow stronger. His candles taking shelter under his winds. The ribbons flying, feathers rustling, and bells ringing.

His confidence radiated and his grin really put his confidence in a solid field. He truly seemed to not know caution or fear sometimes.

SeaWeed

He held Vogel in his claws. However, once he was close enough near the shelter he landed and set her down. The wind was picking up so it wouldn't have been a good idea to fly with another dragon in claw right now. He turned to Bead and added to Tricks' words in his own confident voice that rumbled like thunder, "I will also keep watch over them just to make sure nothing happens."

Then he looked at the dragon. Its colors had changed, and now it looked very familiar. The mask in Tricks' claws also was far too familiar. He looked a bit closer but couldn't pin point where he had seen them before at the moment. He hummed to himself but soon shook the thought away. He had other things to worry about right now.

He could figure out the identity thing later when it was safer than right now.
Tricks

Tricks looked at Bead for a moment before responding, "Yes, th. ey knocked them. selves out. I will ho. ld them at the en. trance. In case th. ey wake up." He rose his voice to be heard over the wind that was starting to grow stronger. His candles taking shelter under his winds. The ribbons flying, feathers rustling, and bells ringing.

His confidence radiated and his grin really put his confidence in a solid field. He truly seemed to not know caution or fear sometimes.

SeaWeed

He held Vogel in his claws. However, once he was close enough near the shelter he landed and set her down. The wind was picking up so it wouldn't have been a good idea to fly with another dragon in claw right now. He turned to Bead and added to Tricks' words in his own confident voice that rumbled like thunder, "I will also keep watch over them just to make sure nothing happens."

Then he looked at the dragon. Its colors had changed, and now it looked very familiar. The mask in Tricks' claws also was far too familiar. He looked a bit closer but couldn't pin point where he had seen them before at the moment. He hummed to himself but soon shook the thought away. He had other things to worry about right now.

He could figure out the identity thing later when it was safer than right now.
Vogel was glad to be back on solid ground, and clutched the odd spear like it was the only thing she cared about. She turned away from the current chaos, sitting down in a small corner of a rock.

(sory for short boring reply,, im hella tired)
Vogel was glad to be back on solid ground, and clutched the odd spear like it was the only thing she cared about. She turned away from the current chaos, sitting down in a small corner of a rock.

(sory for short boring reply,, im hella tired)
Bead nodded, trusting that Tricks and SeaWeed would be able to handle the dragon if they woke back up. Bead lead them into the shelter and picked a spot near the door, so Tricks and SeaWeed could monitor their "prisoner" and they wouldn't have to split up. Looking around, Bead noticed that most of the dragons from her tribe were here. Occasionally, some dragons would run out and eventually run back in with supplies. Which reminded Bead that she needed to get supplies for Vogel and might as well grab some for the rest of the group.

She let everyone know and headed toward the prey pile, then grabbed a waterskin and a couple of things from the healer. Bead headed back to the group with all the supplies, dispersing the prey to her group.

"Vogel, I brought some salves and bandages to patch you up a little bit. Also, I brought you something to eat and some fresh water. Then, you can go ahead and rest." Bead smiled gently.
Bead nodded, trusting that Tricks and SeaWeed would be able to handle the dragon if they woke back up. Bead lead them into the shelter and picked a spot near the door, so Tricks and SeaWeed could monitor their "prisoner" and they wouldn't have to split up. Looking around, Bead noticed that most of the dragons from her tribe were here. Occasionally, some dragons would run out and eventually run back in with supplies. Which reminded Bead that she needed to get supplies for Vogel and might as well grab some for the rest of the group.

She let everyone know and headed toward the prey pile, then grabbed a waterskin and a couple of things from the healer. Bead headed back to the group with all the supplies, dispersing the prey to her group.

"Vogel, I brought some salves and bandages to patch you up a little bit. Also, I brought you something to eat and some fresh water. Then, you can go ahead and rest." Bead smiled gently.
Tricks
Once he reached the spot he positioned the other dragon to lay in front of him. He laid down a bit behind them. This way if they did wake up and managed to spit that stuff again it would go outside. He hummed a strange tune to himself. Completely calm about what was going on.

More than anything, he was actually really happy to be having a little adventure right now. It would make for a great story back home and around the other flights territories.

His candles took shelter under his wings as they lay by his sides. His bells jingling and the ribbons settling now. The ring of suites on his neck started to glow more in his satisfaction.

SeaWeed
He sat next to Tricks and watched as Bead left to get supplies for their group. He watched after her until she came back and gave Vogel things to help her feel better. He knew of a strange dragon that would come and go to his clan.

Tricks had said that was Doc. An odd tundra who was really invested in curing diseases and fixing injuries. Yet was of the plague flight. They never spoke apparently. He hadn't yet met them face to face yet. Although he wished they were here because he had heard they were excellent at healing others quickly.

He sighed and looked over to the Nocturne. They truly looked familiar. However, he shook his mane as many dragons had they same color patterns. So all he could do was stare outside watching to see if there was anyone in need. The storm was almost here. It also started to rain slightly.
Tricks
Once he reached the spot he positioned the other dragon to lay in front of him. He laid down a bit behind them. This way if they did wake up and managed to spit that stuff again it would go outside. He hummed a strange tune to himself. Completely calm about what was going on.

More than anything, he was actually really happy to be having a little adventure right now. It would make for a great story back home and around the other flights territories.

His candles took shelter under his wings as they lay by his sides. His bells jingling and the ribbons settling now. The ring of suites on his neck started to glow more in his satisfaction.

SeaWeed
He sat next to Tricks and watched as Bead left to get supplies for their group. He watched after her until she came back and gave Vogel things to help her feel better. He knew of a strange dragon that would come and go to his clan.

Tricks had said that was Doc. An odd tundra who was really invested in curing diseases and fixing injuries. Yet was of the plague flight. They never spoke apparently. He hadn't yet met them face to face yet. Although he wished they were here because he had heard they were excellent at healing others quickly.

He sighed and looked over to the Nocturne. They truly looked familiar. However, he shook his mane as many dragons had they same color patterns. So all he could do was stare outside watching to see if there was anyone in need. The storm was almost here. It also started to rain slightly.
Looking wearily between the knocked out dragon and the storm outside, Bead walked over to Tricks and SeaWeed.

"Here, I brought you guys something to eat." Bead smiled and handed a piece of prey to each of them. She sat down for a minute to rest her legs. "How are you two feeling?" They had all been through a lot today and they must be worn out, except Tricks looked like he was having the time of his life. And SeaWeed seemed quite bothered by the sleeping Nocturne.
Looking wearily between the knocked out dragon and the storm outside, Bead walked over to Tricks and SeaWeed.

"Here, I brought you guys something to eat." Bead smiled and handed a piece of prey to each of them. She sat down for a minute to rest her legs. "How are you two feeling?" They had all been through a lot today and they must be worn out, except Tricks looked like he was having the time of his life. And SeaWeed seemed quite bothered by the sleeping Nocturne.
Tricks
He acknowledged Bead with a nod before gulping down his meal. He then said, "Thank y. ou." After a second his head feathers pricked a little as he had remembered something. He turned to Bead and asked, "Do you wa. nt to see the t. rick I was going to d. o?" He smiled patiently as he waited for an answer.

SeaWeed
SeaWeed nodded a thank you and ate his meal. After finishing he turned to Bead and said, "I am doing fine. Though this dragon looks familiar, however, I can't recall where I have seen them before." His voice was gruff although he tried to be friendlier as it was the goal of his trip. He then shook his mane and added, "I feel fine overall though, I haven't done much today except travel and swim. Hmm..." He hummed mostly to himself as he turned away to look out at the growing storm.

The rain was pouring down now, battering the sand mercilessly. The wind ripping through the air and shaking the trees to their roots. SeaWeed's whiskers twitched as he looked out into the storm to see if any dragon needed help outside. Thankfully so far, no dragon was caught outside as far as he could see.
Tricks
He acknowledged Bead with a nod before gulping down his meal. He then said, "Thank y. ou." After a second his head feathers pricked a little as he had remembered something. He turned to Bead and asked, "Do you wa. nt to see the t. rick I was going to d. o?" He smiled patiently as he waited for an answer.

SeaWeed
SeaWeed nodded a thank you and ate his meal. After finishing he turned to Bead and said, "I am doing fine. Though this dragon looks familiar, however, I can't recall where I have seen them before." His voice was gruff although he tried to be friendlier as it was the goal of his trip. He then shook his mane and added, "I feel fine overall though, I haven't done much today except travel and swim. Hmm..." He hummed mostly to himself as he turned away to look out at the growing storm.

The rain was pouring down now, battering the sand mercilessly. The wind ripping through the air and shaking the trees to their roots. SeaWeed's whiskers twitched as he looked out into the storm to see if any dragon needed help outside. Thankfully so far, no dragon was caught outside as far as he could see.
The Nocturne twitched in an unrestful sleep. Her claws curled and her wings slowly lifted over her body until her face was hidden from view. Her breaths were shallow and uneven, barely audible with the din outside.
Inside her mind, chaos raged as every cell in her body burned itself to death, slowly, agonizingly, until the toxins had diminished back to their normal levels. The insects watched over her, crawling between her limbs and giving her miniature hugs for good luck.
It wouldn’t be long before she woke up to face whatever she had done.
And possibly regain her stolen treasure in the process.
The Nocturne twitched in an unrestful sleep. Her claws curled and her wings slowly lifted over her body until her face was hidden from view. Her breaths were shallow and uneven, barely audible with the din outside.
Inside her mind, chaos raged as every cell in her body burned itself to death, slowly, agonizingly, until the toxins had diminished back to their normal levels. The insects watched over her, crawling between her limbs and giving her miniature hugs for good luck.
It wouldn’t be long before she woke up to face whatever she had done.
And possibly regain her stolen treasure in the process.
Rare-Spirit.pngPlentiful-Albino.pngplagueanim1.gifUqTOVvp.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19